Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? (21201 Views)

Why Are Weeds And Other Hard Drugs Illegal While Cigarette Remains Legal? / Hard Drugs Affect Man Who Couldn't Get A Job In Delta / How Crying When You Lost Someone Is Good For Your Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by faceLAGOS: 3:30pm On Jun 06, 2023
Sometimes when I take close, I feel like I’m going to die.

I feel for some of my guys!
Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by FahBuLous: 6:30pm On Jun 06, 2023
Who knows a pill i can take to get high, very high? I don't need alcohol or weed bkus it will be obvious you drank or smoked..
Just swallow and no one smells it.. I need suggestions.
Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by WesternPanzer: 6:37pm On Jun 06, 2023
ednut1:
They deserve to die. Despite all the awareness and consequences they still did drugs

You sir are a very useless man. After staying in Canada and doing menial jobs over time, I thought you would have understood how life works.

For the fact you are privileged to have an edge in life does not mean others have.

Many resorted to drugs in Nigeria because of frustrations and no proper guidance and help. Not everyone can succeed with self help. Stop being Stupid online sir. Stop being myopic nonentity online.

If what I observed about you on Nairaland is true, its obvious you only visit Nigeria to come and sleep with women because you are not even considered human enough to be spoken to in Canada.

But has anyone ever reminded you that your life is miserable? I doubt.

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by ednut1(m): 6:49pm On Jun 06, 2023
WesternPanzer:

You sir are a very useless man. After staying in Canada and doing menial jobs over time, I thought you would have understood how life works.

For the fact you are privileged to have an edge in life does not mean others have.

Many resorted to drugs in Nigeria because of frustrations and no proper guidance and help. Not everyone can succeed with self help. Stop being Stupid online sir. Stop being myopic nonentity online.

If what I observed about you on Nairaland is true, its obvious you only visit Nigeria to come and sleep with women because you are not even considered human enough to be spoken to in Canada.

But has anyone ever reminded you that your life is miserable? I doubt.

i was in an audit firm in nigeria and continued at same firm in Canada.Which menial job are you talking about 🙄. I repeat no matter your frustrations and you do drugs I have no sympathy for you. Those substances kill or impair people. Only a fool will try them. You even sound like a drug user

I only came to Nigeria twice in 3 years lol. The first one i was in Uk on Holidays and decided to come wasn’t in my original plans. The second i came for a family event . Are you fine now 🤣

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by okrikaboi: 6:53pm On Jun 06, 2023
Once I stop this ref wey these mean men wan choke me with na I go dey alright. After loud I no do again

3 Likes

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 06, 2023
FahBuLous:
Who knows a pill i can take to get high, very high? I don't need alcohol or weed bkus it will be obvious you drank or smoked..
Molly, blue boy, codeine
Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by FahBuLous: 8:43pm On Jun 06, 2023
Runnerzz:
Molly, blue boy, codeine
Can i get them in a pharmacy?
Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 06, 2023
FahBuLous:
Can i get them in a pharmacy?
Yes but with prescription... Except molly which is a pure recreational drug, If u have a pharmacist as a friend and a bad guy better u can get the rest Rohypnol is the medical name for 'blue boy or Roche'. If not they won't sell for u. But if u sabi street and get to know any sure plug u can get anyone even high grade cocaine. If u waka go pharmacy by urself go dey ask them fit pursue u oo 😂

1 Like

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by FahBuLous: 9:06pm On Jun 06, 2023
[quote author=Runnerzz post=123618417]
Yes but with prescription... Except molly which is a pure recreational drug, If u have a pharmacist as a friend and a bad guy better u can get the rest Rohypnol is the medical name for 'blue boy or Roche'. If not they won't sell for u. But if u sabi street and get to know any sure plug u can get anyone even high grade cocaine. If u waka go pharmacy by urself go dey ask them fit pursue u oo

1 Like

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by FahBuLous: 9:09pm On Jun 06, 2023
Cc runnerzz , how much do you think they will cost?
Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 06, 2023
FahBuLous:
I no be pills man... I smoke smoke only. Molly last time I know na 5k a pill. Like some two years ago here when I had a girlfriend who used and deal. Most bad girls at the club sell on code. Maybe it may depend on ur location sha. I don't know of the rest but those club girls and Molly na 5 and 6. One told me without molly she can't enjoy sex to orgasm. Makes them too happy and feeling good. Some boys after taking molly na them they do dorime for club 😂

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by FahBuLous: 9:32pm On Jun 06, 2023
[quote author=Runnerzz post=123618935]
I no be pills man... I smoke smoke only. Molly last time I know na 5k a pill. Like some two years ago here when I had a girlfriend who used and deal. Most bad girls at the club sell on code. Maybe it may depend on ur location sha. I don't know of the rest but those club girls and Molly na 5 and 6. One told me without molly she can't enjoy sex to orgasm. Makes them too happy and feeling good. Some boys after taking molly na them they do dorime for club
Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by Illegal1(m): 9:50pm On Jun 06, 2023
Omoh........u dn remind me abt 1 of my guy,R.I.P Aro tata.

dis nigga dey take hard drugs lyk water,day break,i receive intel say tata dn go over board..

at 1st i tink say nah cult matter,bt i jst weak wen i hear say nah hard drugs kill my guy.....the guy mix over 6 dff hard drugs inside plastic coke then drink them b4 he sleep...day break tata no wake up again 4rm bed......naso my guy take go vahala..

30 Likes

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by plenitude(m): 10:38pm On Jun 06, 2023
okrikaboi:
Once I stop this ref wey these mean men wan choke me with na I go dey alright. After loud I no do again
Try and stop it my guy

1 Like

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by okrikaboi: 1:24am On Jun 07, 2023
plenitude:

Try and stop it my guy

I live with older men as I try to stack up, thing is these people make money and try to live responsible lives though I have my own ambitions I simply cannot resist free pills sometimes for the energy, sometimes for the depression when things become slow.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by plenitude(m): 7:39am On Jun 07, 2023
FahBuLous:
Did you even read this post at all?? Hard drugs kills

6 Likes

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by plenitude(m): 7:41am On Jun 07, 2023
okrikaboi:

I live with older men as I try to stack up, thing is these people make money and try to live responsible lives though I have my own ambitions I simply cannot resist free pills sometimes for the energy, sometimes for the depression when things become slow.
Well you have to think twice. What if after making the money you don’t have good health to enjoy it due to the damages caused by hard pills

14 Likes

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by FahBuLous: 8:28am On Jun 07, 2023
plenitude:

Did you even read this post at all?? Hard drugs kills
What's ur fucking business man?

2 Likes

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by TheBTCinvestor: 8:25am On Jun 30, 2023
Karleb:
Yes but they didn't die.

It's one of the reasons I'd never smoke or drink even if you put a gun to my head.

But u hoes mess raw..its worse than drugs embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by TheBTCinvestor: 8:29am On Jun 30, 2023
Abolodje:
Fucck hard drugs man. If e don pass loud then I no dey do again.

Molly nko
Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by Balancing: 1:53am On Aug 16, 2023
FahBuLous:
boss , did you later get a plug for this? DM
Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by placeofallure(f): 7:23am On Aug 16, 2023
plenitude:
Hey guys, it’s really painful sharing this, but I’ve got no option than to share this with you guys as this could be of help to those who doesn’t know the effects of hard drug. I just lost someone to crystal meth.

Yes, I've lost someone to overdose of drugs. I lost Brenda Fassie. She was a South African songstress, dancer and activist. I have been her fan since I was a little girl. I was enthralled by her music. She had such unique and powerful voice. When she sings, you'd feel all of her emotions in her songs. I wished I'd one day be able to sing like her. But I know I couldn't, she was too good. I was angry at her at first when she died for allowing herself to get so enmeshed in drugs, she couldn't stop. I'm still sad and inconsolable but not angry anymore. She woulda stopped if she could help it.

Rest on beloved Brenda Nokuzola Fassie
(1964-2004)

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by davosea(m): 7:50am On Aug 16, 2023
Damn i miss my nigga, he died last year am still pain say No to hard drugs.
Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by GodWrites: 7:53am On Aug 16, 2023
Abolodje:
Fucck hard drugs man. If e don pass loud then I no dey do again.

If you realise how you are destroying your lungs, you will only breathe air and nothing else.

16 Likes

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by GodWrites: 7:59am On Aug 16, 2023
FahBuLous:

You have a problem, and you still want to add more problems to your problem. Take note that molly can only be taken once in 3 months, if not you risk frying your brain. Be aware that most of these drugs are very expensive. Make sure you have millions in your account to finance this dangerous lifestyle. Because when you can no longer afford it, that's when crime starts. Addiction is real. Do you know what withdrawal? It's easy to start, but stopping is where the problem is. I wish you make a U-turn and focus on something else. Drug addiction is the worst thing that can happen to anyone.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:17pm On Aug 16, 2023
Nooooooooooo!
Even smoking is not allowed in my family !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by MrsTwrite(f): 1:17pm On Aug 16, 2023
Say no to drugs!
Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by bigman001(m): 1:20pm On Aug 16, 2023
ednut1:
They deserve to die. Despite all the awareness and consequences they still did drugs
And you deserve to live

1 Like

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by being(m): 1:22pm On Aug 16, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Hmmmmm

You are not a real niggar
If you like continue taking those your drugs and keep reducing your quality of life..
Drugs are ńot worth it! Seek help now b4 u enter into a big regret

2 Likes

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by bigman001(m): 1:23pm On Aug 16, 2023
ednut1:
And you deserve to live simply because you follow the 10 Commandments ? SMH

5 Likes

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by Dshocker(m): 1:24pm On Aug 16, 2023
plenitude:
Hey guys, it’s really painful sharing this, but I’ve got no option than to share this with you guys as this could be of help to those who doesn’t know the effects of hard drug. I just lost someone to crystal meth.

Aka ice 🥶

2 Likes

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by Kestolove(m): 1:24pm On Aug 16, 2023
I lost chinedu to hard drug...his not my friend we only see at lecture hall

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences / Coronavirus: Ghana, Gabon Confirm First Cases / Ebola Cannot Be Contracted By Eating Bush Meat- Yewande Adeshina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.