Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? (21290 Views)

Why Are Weeds And Other Hard Drugs Illegal While Cigarette Remains Legal? / Hard Drugs Affect Man Who Couldn't Get A Job In Delta / How Crying When You Lost Someone Is Good For Your Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by Chno: 5:52pm On Aug 16, 2023
Boss pls don’t be angry it’s not like that, i have been starving since afternoon, i just felt you might be of help to me in terms of feeding for tonight please
chukkystar:
Haba. Just like that?
Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by chukkystar(m): 5:54pm On Aug 16, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
It's just like people using codeine which is a cough syrup to get high. One spoon (which is generally prescribed for patients) won't get you high but a whole bottle (consumed by druggies) might take you elsewhere..
Na so e be for crystal meth too. It's a drug for people suffering from ADHD and some type of ailment I can't recall.
But druggies turned it to something else not knowing every drug whether legal or not has its severe effects when long overdosed.
exactly.. Tramadol is prescribed for people with pain and Oxycodone and Fentanyl are also created for pain but people abuse it. Ud be surprised the amount of drugs some athletes take after suffering serious injuries or in need to meet up with a match. Drugs with Opium are very addictive but they also have a very calming effect and no way Humans won't abuse it trying to escape this Hellhole..

1 Like

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by Chno: 6:09pm On Aug 16, 2023
Boss i saw that you emailed me but i don’t really know how nairaland emails works, can i drop my phone number
chukkystar:
Haba. Just like that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by Error401: 6:18pm On Aug 16, 2023
Nobody deserves to die
ednut1:
They deserve to die. Despite all the awareness and consequences they still did drugs

3 Likes

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by gentlesmithugo(m): 6:21pm On Aug 16, 2023
Chno:
Boss pls don’t be angry it’s not like that, i have been starving since afternoon, i just felt you might be of help to me in terms of feeding for tonight please
tax collector
Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by Thugnificent(m): 6:34pm On Aug 16, 2023
DomTORRETTO:

What makes you think you are a real nigga to smoke or drink or womanize? Go and study real men and what they do.

Taking hard drugs doesn't make you a Real man anytime anyday.
Good evening sir. Please can you help me out with any amount to buy foodstuffs please. I'm very hungry cry
Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by chukkystar(m): 6:37pm On Aug 16, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
Damn.
I think that bet9ja virtual have ruined more lives and dreams than any drug would. That shit is more deadlier than anything I have seen in this life but most people don't know.
exactly. When U win a bet, Dopamine is secreted in the Brain and it's the same effect most drugs give only problem is the Risk Gambling has is also heavier especially for poor people who can't even afford meals but would rather take the risk with their money, it's quite addictive. Even if You get times 50 of Ur money, You will just start gambling bigger amounts and return to square one cos thats all U know gets U money

1 Like

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by Brownshoe: 6:38pm On Aug 16, 2023
Only lost some friends to alcohol ( drunk driving and alcohol related sickness) but the closest to me back then was even warned by his doctor not to indulge but my guy no listen. Things got worse when I left Abuja cos no one cared about him anymore as I was the only one always checking up on him ensuring he was following the doctor's orders. Heard he died of liver issues. I couldn't sleep right for almost a year. He would always be in my dreams. Rip Dan, I hope we see again 😞
sure you will see him again!

The day before the day🎵

Do drug but don't touch the shitty ones.
Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by sniperr007(m): 6:43pm On Aug 16, 2023
Only lost some friends to alcohol ( drunk driving and alcohol related sickness) but the closest to me back then was even warned by his doctor not to indulge but my guy no listen. Things got worse when I left Abuja cos no one cared about him anymore as I was the only one always checking up on him ensuring he was following the doctor's orders. Heard he died of liver issues. I couldn't sleep right for almost a year. He would always be in my dreams. Rip Dan, I hope we see again 😞

What was he telling you in your dreams
Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by Neddstark: 6:52pm On Aug 16, 2023
plenitude:

Well not everyone are lucky to come out of it alive

We thank God till this day that he survided. He's now fully rehabilitated thinking about getting married.

1 Like

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by Love56743: 6:54pm On Aug 16, 2023
plenitude:
those who engaged in drugs always look rough no matter the money they have or the type of food they eat. That shit is really crazy

I can advise some to smoke the person would still be looking good, but anything concern ice, crack, Thailand, count me out because i thank God for delivering me in the hands of crack, despite all the money I won from sportybet crack also ruined my life..
Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by Love56743: 6:56pm On Aug 16, 2023
Abolodje:
Fucck hard drugs man. If e don pass loud then I no dey do again.
Same with me, if it past loud, i don't take any drug again except for Tramadol just 50 gram once in a week.
Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by Love56743: 7:02pm On Aug 16, 2023

Yes but with prescription... Except molly which is a pure recreational drug, If u have a pharmacist as a friend and a bad guy better u can get the rest Rohypnol is the medical name for 'blue boy or Roche'. If not they won't sell for u. But if u sabi street and get to know any sure plug u can get anyone even high grade cocaine. If u waka go pharmacy by urself go dey ask them fit pursue u oo 😂
Bad guy you dey game, i miss Nigeria codeine CSP, And CSc, while molly I like the pink one, But the codeine here in India is very dangerous it has killed more 5 Nigerians that's why I'm scared to take codeine here often..
Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by Love56743: 7:04pm On Aug 16, 2023

I no be pills man... I smoke smoke only. Molly last time I know na 5k a pill. Like some two years ago here when I had a girlfriend who used and deal. Most bad girls at the club sell on code. Maybe it may depend on ur location sha. I don't know of the rest but those club girls and Molly na 5 and 6. One told me without molly she can't enjoy sex to orgasm. Makes them too happy and feeling good. Some boys after taking molly na them they do dorime for club 😂
If you want to find out truth from the mouth of girls give her molly to drink
Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by sunsweet33: 7:04pm On Aug 16, 2023
plenitude:
those who engaged in drugs always look rough no matter the money they have or the type of food they eat. That shit is really crazy

Life is energy exchange. You can’t experience that kind of euphoria and expect to look normal. A pound of flesh must be collected from somewhere.

6 Likes

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by Heineken(m): 7:05pm On Aug 16, 2023
Illegal1:
Omoh........u dn remind me abt 1 of my guy,R.I.P Aro tata.

dis nigga dey take hard drugs lyk water,day break,i receive intel say tata dn go over board..

at 1st i tink say nah cult matter,bt i jst weak wen i hear say nah hard drugs kill my guy.....the guy mix over 6 dff hard drugs inside plastic coke then drink them b4 he sleep...day break tata no wake up again 4rm bed......naso my guy take go vahala..
omo hard drugs no good. Drugs no good at all. I thank God na only water I dey take now.

1 Like

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by Hardunmhi: 7:17pm On Aug 16, 2023
Love56743:

Same with me, if it past loud, i don't take any drug again except for Tramadol just 50 gram once in a week.

😂 lol
Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by mayorole: 7:29pm On Aug 16, 2023
plenitude:
Hey guys, it’s really painful sharing this, but I’ve got no option than to share this with you guys as this could be of help to those who doesn’t know the effects of hard drug. I just lost someone to crystal meth.

I Lost my only sister to crystal meth.. her internal organs packed up, went into a coma for a week before she died.
Avoid drugs!!! It’s a deadly thing

4 Likes

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by Gracefollowme: 7:34pm On Aug 16, 2023
plenitude:
Hey guys, it’s really painful sharing this, but I’ve got no option than to share this with you guys as this could be of help to those who doesn’t know the effects of hard drug. I just lost someone to crystal meth.

So painful, Lost my little bro becos of hrad drugs
Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by Silentgroper(m): 7:35pm On Aug 16, 2023
Mufasa27:

Brian ko, stewie ni 🙄

and we've ourselves a family guy's fan

😄😄😄😄
Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by Silentgroper(m): 7:42pm On Aug 16, 2023
GodWrites:

If you realise how you are destroying your lungs, you will only breathe air and nothing else.

trees don't hurt the lungs ..

only tobacco does
Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by DomTORRETTO: 7:59pm On Aug 16, 2023
Thugnificent:
Good evening sir. Please can you help me out with any amount to buy foodstuffs please. I'm very hungry cry

Can you work?
Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by Thugnificent(m): 8:07pm On Aug 16, 2023
DomTORRETTO:

Can you work?
Yes i can Sir.
Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:22pm On Aug 16, 2023
plenitude:

You aren’t far from the truth

That's the major problem of teenagers

1 Like

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by GodWrites: 8:42pm On Aug 16, 2023
Silentgroper:

trees don't hurt the lungs ..

only tobacco does

You are right. Trees don't hurt the lungs, only smoke does.

1 Like

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by Olumighty123(m): 9:04pm On Aug 16, 2023
A friend got hooked to God knows drug, said he couldn't sleep for good 2 weeks straight up shocked man look so thin like an hiv patient. He attempted suicide twice, tried jumping into a lagoon once and drank hypo the other time, we the committee of friends were able to help him into a rehab, he was placed on some kind of medication and now he's doing better, weight regained and he's back to been sane. Met him some days back and he told me how he had only gone back to just smoking lipsrsealed I mean, can you not abstain from all these things? Knowing what you went through? You know, there's a limit to what you can do, especially when you're dealing with an adult.

6 Likes

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by Memberclub(m): 9:41pm On Aug 16, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Those guys that take Colos and never die are something else
colos is actually a legal drug in the US & uk
Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by Memberclub(m): 9:43pm On Aug 16, 2023
Karleb:
Yes but they didn't die.

It's one of the reasons I'd never smoke or drink even if you put a gun to my head.
if I put a gun to your head you will. No one is a kid here

2 Likes

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by jojothaiv(m): 9:53pm On Aug 16, 2023
Cocaine is one hell of a drug...
Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by DomTORRETTO: 10:07pm On Aug 16, 2023
Thugnificent:
Yes i can Sir.

Then you can go look for a job or work to do instead of coming online to beg.

I believe that for you to be able to come online definitely means you were able to purchase data which means you didn't had nothing like you said.

1 Like

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by Bahamas95(m): 10:23pm On Aug 16, 2023
chukkystar:
U would be surprised how many Elites in this Country are addicted to Drugs. Alot of them can fund the Lifestyle. Shakespeare constantly took cocaine to improve His creativity. What I am saying is please don't avoid a drug addict, You might be the only one who can save them
Noted.

1 Like

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by Thugnificent(m): 10:25pm On Aug 16, 2023
DomTORRETTO:

Then you can go look for a job or work to do instead of coming online to beg.

I believe that for you to be able to come online definitely means you were able to purchase data which means you didn't had nothing like you said.
I'm on Airtel freebasics sir and I Access nairaland without paid data. Also, I'm a graphic designer but for months now no jobs as the economy is unfavorable for business. I'm also a graduate of public administration (2:2) and served since 2017 but i haven't been able to get a job. Things are really tough. If you have a graphic design work, my number is on my profile. Also i could submit my CV on request too. Hunger is really terrible cry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fire Burns, Disfigures A Man In Kaduna (Graphic Photos ) / Never Always Completely Rely On Google. / Kaduna: Oxygen Wasn’t Removed From Our Baby - Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.