Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Girl Friend Forget My Birthday Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Friend Forget My Birthday Date (1261 Views)

Corper Dragged Over Unromantic Birthday Date / I Find It Hard To Forget My Ex-girlfriend / Sex With My Housemaid Made Me Forget My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Friend Forget My Birthday Date by sunnysunny(m): 8:58am On Jun 06, 2023
Hello Nairalander. Pls i need ur advice.
There is girl i love so much. She claimed to love me same way too.

Her birthday was on May 9... i kept on talking about unitil the day came. I started wishing her birthday wishes n even prayed for her n gave her gift. We started talking about mine which is in June 5. when the day came. My babe has forgotten and did not wish me and birthday greetings.

I felt within me that she doesn't love me as she use to say becos if she do she was not suppose to forget.

Pls i need advice on what i should do with her. Should i tell her and let her go her way or i should tell her and forgive her.

1 Like

Re: Girl Friend Forget My Birthday Date by 123huawei: 9:06am On Jun 06, 2023
Women cant love the way we men love

4 Likes

Re: Girl Friend Forget My Birthday Date by MechanicMike: 9:07am On Jun 06, 2023
sunnysunny:

Her birthday was on May 9... i kept on talking about unitil the day came. I started wishing her birthday wishes n even prayed for her n gave her gift. We started talking about mine which is in June 5. when the day came. My babe has forgotten and did not wish me and birthday greetings.

I felt within me that she doesn't love me as she use to say becos if she do she was not suppose to forget.

Pls i need advice on what i should do with her. Should i tell her and let her go her way or i should tell her and forgive her.

angry
Re: Girl Friend Forget My Birthday Date by eddynaira125: 9:07am On Jun 06, 2023
Even me dey forget my own date, so not a big deal

2 Likes

Re: Girl Friend Forget My Birthday Date by MechanicMike: 9:07am On Jun 06, 2023
sunnysunny:

Is she lightskin? angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Friend Forget My Birthday Date by sunnysunny(m): 9:19am On Jun 06, 2023
eddynaira125:
Ok. Thanks
Re: Girl Friend Forget My Birthday Date by sunnysunny(m): 9:20am On Jun 06, 2023
MechanicMike:

Is she lightskin? angry
No na dark child naw
Re: Girl Friend Forget My Birthday Date by dawnomike(m): 9:27am On Jun 06, 2023
sunnysunny:

It sometimes happens... It does not mean lack of love

3 Likes

Re: Girl Friend Forget My Birthday Date by MechanicMike: 9:33am On Jun 06, 2023
sunnysunny:

No na dark child naw

Huh? She's Dakskin??...my nigggggga.....SEND HER PAKKKKKKKKKKING!!!!!(no offenscce) angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Friend Forget My Birthday Date by sunnysunny(m): 9:49am On Jun 06, 2023
dawnomike:
It sometimes happens... It does not mean lack of love

Ok. Thanks for the good advice... i will let it pass
Re: Girl Friend Forget My Birthday Date by sunnysunny(m): 9:50am On Jun 06, 2023
MechanicMike:

Huh? She's Dakskin??...my nigggggga.....SEND HER PAKKKKKKKKKKING!!!!!(no offenscce) angry

Haaaa... i think i will give her a chance.. skin should not be determinant of the sending her packing. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Girl Friend Forget My Birthday Date by Coleman7(m): 9:52am On Jun 06, 2023
sunnysunny:

My brother use TRIBUNAL and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Girl Friend Forget My Birthday Date by anthonyuncle(m): 9:53am On Jun 06, 2023
you are not her boyfriend

2 Likes

Re: Girl Friend Forget My Birthday Date by Natbrowny: 9:54am On Jun 06, 2023
eddynaira125:

grin grin cheesy. As in ehn. So people still celebrate birthdays for this hustle period.
Re: Girl Friend Forget My Birthday Date by sunnysunny(m): 9:55am On Jun 06, 2023
anthonyuncle:
I am oooo... so baffled by this turn of event
Re: Girl Friend Forget My Birthday Date by skj1377(m): 9:56am On Jun 06, 2023
Skin matters oga. The market of light skinned girls move better and they command a higher price. The dark skinned have low commercial value but are good for marriage and have tighter you know what in most cases.
sunnysunny:

Haaaa... i think i will give her a chance.. skin should not be determinant of the sending her packing. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Girl Friend Forget My Birthday Date by ItisWell22(f): 9:56am On Jun 06, 2023
anthonyuncle:

Uncle Anthony, why do you want to spoil his mood? 😢

He’s already agreed to let go, based on earlier suggestions; then you drop this? 🤧

3 Likes

Re: Girl Friend Forget My Birthday Date by sunnysunny(m): 10:07am On Jun 06, 2023
ItisWell22:

Uncle Anthony, why do you want to spoil his mood? 😢

He’s already agreed to let go, based on earlier suggestions; then you drop this? 🤧
Thanks for ur response my brother... i will let go just as u said... Not getting it from her can't stop me from moving...
Re: Girl Friend Forget My Birthday Date by Lightway: 10:16am On Jun 06, 2023
sunnysunny:

She forgot because it was not her priority or important to her. People don't forget how to breathe or that they need to eat everyday.

If your birthday was important, she won't forget it. So take it. In her mind, you're not as important as you think you are

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Friend Forget My Birthday Date by Jeremani: 11:20am On Jun 06, 2023
Bro is not a big deal, just tell her and forgive her. It's not really an issue
Re: Girl Friend Forget My Birthday Date by sunnysunny(m): 11:33am On Jun 06, 2023
Lightway:

She forgot because it was not her priority or important to her. People don't forget how to breathe or that they need to eat everyday.

If your birthday was important, she won't forget it. So take it. In her mind, you're not as important as you think you are

Thanks... i appreciate your comment, it make a lot of sense.
Re: Girl Friend Forget My Birthday Date by sunnysunny(m): 11:35am On Jun 06, 2023
Jeremani:
Bro is not a big deal, just tell her and forgive her. It's not really an issue
Ok... thanks... u are right
Re: Girl Friend Forget My Birthday Date by qtguru(m): 11:36am On Jun 06, 2023
You're dating yourself bro, is she from the east by any chance ?

1 Like

Re: Girl Friend Forget My Birthday Date by Evestar200(f): 11:55am On Jun 06, 2023
Funny people everywhere.

So you guys can't drop your advice without knowing the skin colour of OP babe and the region she comes from? sad sad sad

Anyways, my own is that nobody forgets important dates of important people in their lives

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Friend Forget My Birthday Date by sunnysunny(m): 1:36pm On Jun 06, 2023
Evestar200:
Funny people everywhere.

So you guys can't drop your advice without knowing the skin colour of OP babe and the region she comes from? sad sad sad

Anyways, my own is that nobody forgets important dates of important people in their lives
Thank you sir.... well said
Re: Girl Friend Forget My Birthday Date by detectivejones: 3:50pm On Jun 06, 2023
Get over it joor some people do have short memories for dates et al

1 Like

Re: Girl Friend Forget My Birthday Date by imagrg(m): 3:59pm On Jun 06, 2023
Leave toto alone and upgrade.

Na toto go later look for you.

Stop fvcking to keep your liquid intact to enable you breed healthy children when you are married.

Go earn a living boy or toto would put you in poverty for life.
Re: Girl Friend Forget My Birthday Date by advanceDNA: 4:18pm On Jun 06, 2023
sunnysunny:

U be mumù.....She did not forget......women dont joke with birthdays even of they wont give u shishi..

.....she likely has other guys she's using like you.......that move was the only way to get away with not posting you on her whatsapp and facebook so that her other guys wont see it........ she fit spend dat day with another guy seff...

4 Likes

Re: Girl Friend Forget My Birthday Date by sunnysunny(m): 4:24pm On Jun 06, 2023
imagrg:

Leave toto alone and upgrade.

Na toto go later look for you.

Stop fvcking to keep your liquid intact to enable you breed healthy children when you are married.

Go earn a living boy or toto would put you in poverty for life.

Good talk

1 Like

Re: Girl Friend Forget My Birthday Date by sunnysunny(m): 4:24pm On Jun 06, 2023
advanceDNA:

U be mumù.....She did not forget......women dont joke with birthdays even of they wont give u shishi..

.....she likely has other guys she's using like you.......that move was the only way to get away with not posting you on her whatsapp and facebook so that her other guys wont see it......is to pretend to have forgotten... she fit spend dat day with another guy seff...

You are right too
Re: Girl Friend Forget My Birthday Date by Kaycee54321(m): 4:51pm On Jun 06, 2023
qtguru:
You're dating yourself bro, is she from the east by any chance ?

Big man, babes from the east dey naturally forget birthdays?😒🤔

OP, things like this are very easy to resolve IMO.

Love is patient.

Patiently wait for next year and forget her own birthday; then and only then, will love prevail and both of you can really discuss on how equally hurt it is...

That is if Una relationship go reach next year because I don't understand wazgoinon these days.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Friend Forget My Birthday Date by qtguru(m): 5:13pm On Jun 06, 2023
Kaycee54321:

Big man, babes from the east dey naturally forget birthdays?😒🤔

OP, things like this are very easy to resolve IMO.

Love is patient.

Patiently wait for next year and forget her own birthday; then and only then, will love prevail and both of you can really discuss on how equally hurt it is...

That is if Una relationship go reach next year because I don't understand wazgoinon these days.

I meant it as a joke, if he forgets her own, she will Para woman cannot take what they dish out.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Confused: Does This Mean She Like Me Or What / Sex & Settling Down / Married Women Too Dey Eye Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.