Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,533 members, 7,819,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Girl Friend Forget My Birthday Date - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Friend Forget My Birthday Date (1257 Views)

Corper Dragged Over Unromantic Birthday Date / I Find It Hard To Forget My Ex-girlfriend / Sex With My Housemaid Made Me Forget My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Friend Forget My Birthday Date by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 06, 2023
grin grin grin grin

Show me I'm boyfriend 101 without saying it.
Re: Girl Friend Forget My Birthday Date by Smartguyboy(m): 5:43pm On Jun 06, 2023
OP sound like a kid
Re: Girl Friend Forget My Birthday Date by Harmonize234: 10:51pm On Jun 06, 2023
She’s not meant for you.
She’s Taurus and you’re Gemini.
You both don’t match to be lovers
Peace ✌️
Re: Girl Friend Forget My Birthday Date by Illegal1(m): 7:36am On Jun 07, 2023
Omoh........wahala be like nairaland.

so up on all the things wen dey happen 4 dis country,u dey expect make person pikin cram ur bday for head bcus u be jesus christ abi?

my advice for u be say,if she 4get ur bday,then remind her again...mayb she go remeber next yr
Re: Girl Friend Forget My Birthday Date by frozen70(f): 7:52am On Jun 08, 2023
sunnysunny:
Hello Nairalander. Pls i need ur advice.
There is girl i love so much. She claimed to love me same way too.

Her birthday was on May 9... i kept on talking about unitil the day came. I started wishing her birthday wishes n even prayed for her n gave her gift. We started talking about mine which is in June 5. when the day came. My babe has forgotten and did not wish me and birthday greetings.

I felt within me that she doesn't love me as she use to say becos if she do she was not suppose to forget.

Pls i need advice on what i should do with her. Should i tell her and let her go her way or i should tell her and forgive her.

She didn't do well
You know what

From next year
Move her birth day to your day since it's a month difference then both of you can celebrate it together

If she ask you why tell her that you love each other ans should celebrate things together

Is she fumes, then she has never been yours

Case closed

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Advantages Of Bathing Regularly Together / Does A Lady Shooting Her Shots Make Her Look Cheap / The New Trend Now —married Women Cheating With Married Men.. Why Is It So

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.