Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

The 3 Type Of Power (Revealed) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 3 Type Of Power (Revealed) (723 Views)

Prophet Odumeje's Source Of Power Exposed! INDABOSKI / This 3 Type Of People Can Help You Resolve Your Marriage Relationship Crises / 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 3 Type Of Power (Revealed) by Lostchild(m): 9:01am On Jun 06, 2023
The 3 Type Of Anointing

I have a female neighbour - a churchian who has tagged me a demon possessed because I refused to follow her to her church. In fact, she has never seen me gasso to church. Yes, church β›ͺ and their Sunday services will add nothing to my life.

Bill Gate dey go church every Sunday?
Dangote dey go mosque every Friday?
Otedola dey go church every Sunday?

Why on earth will I waste a whole good 4 hours of my time inside church building doing nothing?

When I can invest that precious 4 hours of my time in praying inside my altar of fireπŸ”₯? Recharging my powers and fortifying myself just to stay spiritually fit, equipped and immune?

I don't blame my female neighbour. I blame myself for even giving her my attention. I also blame her ignorance and spiritual blindness. The difficulty God and Angels are currently facing when handling men to sanity is that same ignorance and spiritual blindness of men.

This is why God will allow endless troubles and life problems to bring out the Lion in us to personally seek Him via prayers.

This is why I often do come to this forum to share here some small spiritual awareness before I go.

The 3 Powers From God To Men
Pastors call it anointing, but I call it the three stage of power. All powers in the physical universe, spiritual universe and God universe exist in God and come from God. There are three powers from God unto men. These power is known as ‡

1. The Power within you.
2. The Power upon you
3. The Power of God Spirit.

1. The Power Within You
This power is know as the power within you. It is inherent in every human being from birth - born on earth. This power is determine by your person which is the soul. It is the power from the universal aspect of God.
There is a personal aspect of God and there is a universal aspect of God. Even plant and all created beings do possessed powers from the universal aspect of God.
Re: The 3 Type Of Power (Revealed) by Lostchild(m): 9:01am On Jun 06, 2023
2. The Power Upon You.
This is the anointing or power that come upon all men. It is the power that is also given to the prophets who are into deliverance ministry. This power is also given to any person who wage spiritual warfare against forces of darkness via prayer.

You can be a called deliverance minister and yet die without realizing your divine commission - of who you are called to be. When you as an individual engage yourself in spiritual warfare via prayer, this power will be given to you by God. You cannot wage war and resist demons without power.

Like I said before, this power is symbolically seen as eating Mango 🍐 in your dream. When you eat ripe mango in your dream, just know it has been given to you from God via your constant warfare prayer. You will become a flames πŸ”₯ of fire. This power increase and decrease based on your character growth - prayer life and spiritual fortifications.

This is the power or authority that most genuine anointed prophet of God used for their church deliverance service

Note; I don't use the word men of God because we are all men and women of God.

The difference between You vs the Prophets is that

i. The Prophet of God has instrument or fire πŸ”₯ in their hands. That is why when a prophet touch the head of any demon possessed person, the demon inside the person will get burnt and flare up in anger and hate. The demon in anger will instantly suppressed the victim soul and speak out in anger through the vocal cords of the victim to the prophets.

Just as physical fire will not burn spirit, so also spiritual fire will not burnt the flesh of the victim. But yes, it also can burn the victims.

ii. When a Prophet of God stretch forth his hand, there are mighty angelic spirit behind the scene doing the miracles and deliverance. If you are a strong prayerful Christian, this power will be bestow upon you by God. This is the power and fire upon in me and around me that flares up hate and provocation from demon possessed people around me. You also can possessed this power too via your daily warfare prayers.

When this anointing or power is upon you; you don't need to do back to sender prayer. Every incantation or evil arrows from dark Kingdom's sent at you will automatically return back to the sender's.

Every anointing and powers those Prophets of God has, is also inside you and can be upon you if you want. There is no Prophet or Pastor in this life who just wake up one morning and start their ministry fully anointed. They fasted and prayed for many weeks and months before it came upon them.

This power or anointing upon every human vessel is recharge via warfare prayers. This is why you see all Prophets of God spend hours of mid night in their chambers praying.

After the prophet of God have used warfare prayer to recharge their power and fortify them self at mid - night hour, they will come out during the day time to pray for you because you are spiritually lazy and ignorant.

You keep running to various deliverance centers because you are a baby who refuse to grow up spiritually.
Re: The 3 Type Of Power (Revealed) by Lostchild(m): 9:01am On Jun 06, 2023
3. The Power Of God Spirit.
This power or the Anointing of the Holy Spirit is the highest power an individual can be blessed with. Even the Angels of God don't possessed this power of God spirit.

Some anointed prophets of God don't even possessed this power, but very few of them do. Some Christians also possessed this power. This commanding power of God will be in you only when the spirit of God is fully dwelling inside you.

Like I said before, this power of God Spirit is symbolically seen as fetching water 🚿 in your dream.

The spirit of God moves upon the water (Gen 1:2) and He will continue to moves on the earth - striving with men on how to take full possession of them to sanity

When the spirit of God possessed and take total control of your spirit, soul and body, you will have the power of God Himself in you. When you speak, it is as if God Himself is the one speaking. Also remember that, you are just a tiny part of Him.

This God commanding powers in you will shake the heavens. It will quake all the kingdom's of darkness. When you speak a word, all the devil's πŸ‘ΊπŸ˜ˆπŸ‘Ή will flee and run for their lives.

I Possessed This Godly Power. All I do is make decrees or give a command, it will be done. The kingdoms of darkness are all afraid of my spoken word. I am one of the most wanted man in all the kingdoms of darkness. The rules of darkness are after my life.

This is the commanding power that I am using to ravage the kingdom's of darkness. I can command and release fire directly from the Imperial throne of God (Amos 7:4) to destroy all the Kingdom's of darkness.

This was the power I used when I resist Lucifer and His commander's πŸ‘‡
https://www.nairaland.com/7711601/battle-satan-lucifer

The rulers of darkness are currently trying hard to protect themselves from me. They have tried to use their agent to try and fvck me. They wanted to remove this commanding power from my body, but they will always fail.

The Questions
All the anointing and power from God unto men I listed is recharge via prayers. If the Almighty, the All powerful God, the ONE who spoked the universes into existence - and walked the earth as a man spent many hours doing mid night prayers, what makes you think that you frail created being can live on this earth without prayers?

Imagine the uncreated God Himself did hours of mid night prayer just to fortify Himself to fulfill His destiny on earth, do you think you can fulfil your earthly destiny without fortifying yourself with prayer?
Re: The 3 Type Of Power (Revealed) by Littlechild(m): 9:02am On Jun 06, 2023
See the 5 types of prayer πŸ‘‡
https://www.nairaland.com/7696280/5-types-prayer
Re: The 3 Type Of Power (Revealed) by Littlechild(m): 9:02am On Jun 06, 2023
The 4 Importance Of Mid-Night Prayers

Mid night prayer is very important in our life because of the following reasons.

1. The Sleep Or Sub Conscious Spiritual State Of Men Is Their Weakest State Of Being. This is the time enemies sow tares into the life of men. Most spiritual attacks happens in this state know as the sub physical dream world. It is impossible for you to escape their attack in your sub conscious state without prayers. When you are having war against spiritual powers at the mid night hours, you do more damage to them.

2. God and His Angels Are Less Busy At This Hour. At this odd hour, you keep the Man of war - God Himself and His Angels busy. God and Angels enjoy waging war against the enemies and removing tares from your life.

3. Mid Night Prayer Is Also A Sacrificial Act. When half of the world is sleeping and resting, you sacrifice your sleep seeking divine help. It shows your seriousness and worthiness to receives from God.

4. There Is A Divine Mystery On This Three Hours
12-1:00am
2:00am
3:00am

A after the ascension of Christ, He anointed these night hours and put fireπŸ”₯ on them. This 1:00am - 2:00am- 3:00am hour of the night carry's fire of His judgment. After the ascension of the living Christ, a cosmic battle erupt between the Angels vs the commanding forces of darkness when they tried to quench the anointing and fire on this mid night hours.

Mid night 12-3am sleeping hour is the time I enjoy prayer.

My readers; If you see how I pray and use God to wage war against demons, your conscience will trouble you.
Re: The 3 Type Of Power (Revealed) by Littlechild(m): 1:58pm On Oct 26, 2023
I have seen people abusively use the word God's general. To them, a general is a minister who has large congregation with church branch spread out everywhere.

Who Is An Army General?
A general is define as the highest rank in the army whose insignia is five stars. He is a senior officer in the armed forces, usually in the army. He rose through the ranks to become a general.

What Are The 3 True Definition Of An Army General?
1. The true definition of an army general is a person who lead others in warfare's. He is a person who has been in war fronts, and also a veteran of many battles.

2. A general is a person who has received wounds in battle field, yet still alive.

3. An army general is a person that knows the strategies of wars, and also knows the tactics and weakness of the enemy.

Ranks In God's Kingdom
In Gods kingdom, authority and position is given for the purpose of serving others. I mean, the servant of all is the Arch leader of all.
Re: The 3 Type Of Power (Revealed) by Littlechild(m): 2:01pm On Oct 26, 2023
Eating In Dream
I have seen prominent Pastors failed when people ask them question like, how can a person prevent eating in the dream.?

Pastor Chris Oyakilome once said to his church members that, each time you eat in your dream and wake up, just drink water in faith and say, thank you Lord for the food. grin

The Church members were hailing him forgetting that, Pastor Chris has so much money and fly abroad for medical treatment to stay healthy

This eating in the dream was how the witches succeeded and killed my mother. I heavily battled the witches that killed my mother, but I found out too late. It was in her dying bed she said they were constantly giving her food in her dream.

This ignorance has send many men and women to their grave and will continue to kill many. The greatest fear of the devils over you is your high level of spiritual awareness which will fortify you. Satan and his forces keep using things you don't know to blind and destroy you. Because ignorance is also what DESTROYED the Devils themselves.

As I am now, no powers or devil's can pull me down again. Because I am highly equipped, fully aware and heavily protected by the spirit of God.

The host of light that are with me are more than the host of darkness against me. They can only succeed in using humans to attacks me only on the areas God permitted.

This human attacks will continue against all torch πŸ”¦ bearers until they depart this evil world.

1 Like

Re: The 3 Type Of Power (Revealed) by Littlechild(m): 4:48am On Oct 27, 2023
Re: The 3 Type Of Power (Revealed) by Littlechild(m): 11:57am On Oct 27, 2023
My foremost intention on this forum is not anti Church/Pastors. I am an anti ignorance. Like I said before, no Prophets wake up one morning and started operating in power and miracles. They prepared for it through fasting and prayers. Ask T.B Joshua he will tell you he fasted and prayed for 40 days before power came upon him.

In my own case, it didn't waste time. I never In fact, the power was waiting for me to make the decision.

I am not an anti Pastors/Prophets. You need the prophets to interpret God's will for your life, but you don't need to depend on them.

When you discover the mind or will of God for you life, you will do exceedingly well via prayer.

(1) (Reply)

You Know An Attitude Is Destroying Your Relationship,can't You Stop It? / What Makes It Even More Difficult / Help Me With Pieces Of Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.