Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

You Know An Attitude Is Destroying Your Relationship,can't You Stop It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Know An Attitude Is Destroying Your Relationship,can't You Stop It? (724 Views)

My Urge For Sex Is Destroying Me / Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them / My Girlfriend's Attitude Is Giving Me Head Ache. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Know An Attitude Is Destroying Your Relationship,can't You Stop It? by Deepspirituals: 8:53pm On Jul 08, 2023
I'm Spiritualist Ade

A Lady Lamented how she was Thrown out of her Matrimonial Home and was Pointing Accusing Fingers at her husband that he had started extra Marital Relationship then one of the women outside must be influencing him .

Well she contacted me for Spirituals.

To be honest after Spiritually Investigating the matter ,I discovered that she was a blatant liar playing the victim Card .

I told her has her Husband been making So many Complaints about one or two attitudes which she herself knew its Terrible .

She Opened up .

I tried to Talk to her husband who sounded so frustrated and fed-up already about her and was Unwilling to Talk but I Persisted,He disclosed all.

Wife said but she knows those Attitudes were not good but she is trying her best to stop .Hubby said she is not Changing at all ,I asked Husband didn't you noticed all these while dating,He said some and he feels he would Change but it's getting Worse .

But my question is that Sometimes I just Wondered why a Grown up Person knows quite well an Attitude is destroying his or her relationship yet you don't stop it or even try to stop it .

Your Partner keep Mentioning this ,Honey ,Dear I don't like this Attitude ,Please Change,you are aware but you wouldn't just stop it .

You know such Attitude might lead to the end of such relationship yet there is no sign of you stopping soonest.

This is a Relationship you have put in so many effort to work ,this is a Marriage that has Produces Children .You keep relying on the WORD ..LOVE LOVE LOVE ..Honey loves me so much ,LOVE Blindly Covers all.LOL

People both Men and Women Eyes are Becoming more Opening that they do not Want to Practice ...LOVE IS BLIND ANYMORE ,,THEY WANT OPEN EYES LOVE

PLEASE NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO MEN TOO ,WIFE KEEP COMPLAINING BUT THEY REFUSE TO STOP.

I Remain Spiritualist Ade

1 Like

Re: You Know An Attitude Is Destroying Your Relationship,can't You Stop It? by Belteshazzar1: 9:40pm On Jul 08, 2023
Sanu spiritualist....
One set of people families need to be careful for are all these spiritualist's....
Re: You Know An Attitude Is Destroying Your Relationship,can't You Stop It? by Deepspirituals: 11:53pm On Jul 08, 2023
Belteshazzar1:
Sanu spiritualist....
One set of people families need to be careful for are all these spiritualist's....

Next time ,Just take your time to read rather than jumping into a thread to Express an Unrelated Comments

Whatever Negative impression your have about Spiritualist shouldn't have robbed you of an Objective and Logical Comments as well.

The Message of the thread is Clean and Clear .

Why would anyone continue to Indulge in an Attitude that he or she knows would destroy His or Her Relationship,Simple as ABC is it a Spiritualist that Instructed a Man or a Woman to Indulge in an Unpleasant Attitude ? An Attitude someone is used to from Childhood, did you read where I Condemned anyone's Attitude on here .

Was any Spiritualist responsible for a Mad or or Unpleasant Attitude destroying someone's life ...

I'm Proud of my work ,A Spiritualist..Yes and Yes .

I'm Passionate about bringing to limelight experience of others so others could learn,this has gone for many years and it won't stop .

Again and again I Remain Proudly Spiritualist Ade .
Re: You Know An Attitude Is Destroying Your Relationship,can't You Stop It? by Belteshazzar1: 7:30am On Jul 09, 2023
Deepspirituals:
Next time ,Just take your time to read rather than jumping into a thread to Express an Unrelated Comments

Whatever Negative impression your have about Spiritualist shouldn't have robbed you of an Objective and Logical Comments as well.

The Message of the thread is Clean and Clear .
Was any Spiritualist responsible for a Mad or or Unpleasant Attitude destroying someone's life ...
I'm Proud of my work ,A Spiritualist..Yes and Yes .

Again and again I Remain Proudly Spiritualist Ade .

I read ya post and they are nice..
My concern is how the soo called spiritualists are turning homes upside...
I've seen times without number where the heart of children were turned against that of their mother cause a spiritualist said so....

I don't believe in them a bit
Re: You Know An Attitude Is Destroying Your Relationship,can't You Stop It? by Deepspirituals: 4:37pm On Jul 09, 2023
Have you an Attitude that you notice that is destroying your Relationship,Do something about it on time before it is too Late.

I'm Spiritualist Ade.

N ed Personal Questions about yourself.

Do not Hesitate

Be Wise and do not be ignorant
Re: You Know An Attitude Is Destroying Your Relationship,can't You Stop It? by Deepspirituals: 8:24am On Jul 10, 2023
If the life and care of your Children matters to you then endeavour to change your Destructive attitudes now .

For Spiritual Investigation and findings

Check my profiles below .
Re: You Know An Attitude Is Destroying Your Relationship,can't You Stop It? by Deepspirituals: 9:47am On Jul 11, 2023
Deepspirituals:
If the life and care of your Children matters to you then endeavour to change your Destructive attitudes now .

For Spiritual Investigation and findings

Check my profiles below .

Re: You Know An Attitude Is Destroying Your Relationship,can't You Stop It? by pansophist(m): 10:04am On Jul 11, 2023
If you no get sense for this life, you go pay people tire.

From Therapists to psychologists, pastors, fortune tellers, imam, and now, spiritualists.

I mean I only have to know someone for a few weeks, talkless of years, to know if they are a chronic liar and skilled manipulator.

What does spiritualism get to do with that? If na so, all the redpillers are spiritualists, after all, they are experts in spotting female flaws.

I mean if you read their works without biases while filtering out the rubbish, a man will learn more about female behavior than from a spiritualist.

And they do it for free. But as a spiritualist, I am sure you need money. Abi na free? grin

Sha get sense for this life, or else, everybody go open office on top your head.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Know An Attitude Is Destroying Your Relationship,can't You Stop It? by Deepspirituals: 4:40pm On Jul 11, 2023
That Attitudes that you keep Exhibiting and you know for sure it's threatening your Relationship,Would you rather not try to do away with it .

No Sane Person would continue to Tolerate such all of n the name of Love

Think and Be Wise.

I remain Spiritualist Ade.
Re: You Know An Attitude Is Destroying Your Relationship,can't You Stop It? by Deepspirituals: 12:51pm On Jul 15, 2023
Take a Step Now.
Re: You Know An Attitude Is Destroying Your Relationship,can't You Stop It? by Deepspirituals: 11:43pm On Aug 09, 2023
You seems not to have Discovered yourself .

You just Acted Wrongly again .

You know this Attitude is Destroying your Life ,Marriage ,Your Spouse does not like it,Yet you Keep on with it ..

Lets the Talk via WhatsApp

0.9.0.6.7.6.0.7.8.3.1 Solutions

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Wedding: Priest Forgot 'kiss Your Bride,' Couple Reminds Him / If You Date Her Does That Make U Gay?? / I Want To Do A Secret DNA Test For My New Born Baby?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.