Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Moment Akpabio Was Stopped From Using Same Door With VP Shettima In Aso Rock-VID - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment Akpabio Was Stopped From Using Same Door With VP Shettima In Aso Rock-VID (53460 Views)

Moment Akpabio Got Excited While Performing His First Duty As Senate President / Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. / How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Akpabio Was Stopped From Using Same Door With VP Shettima In Aso Rock-VID by Gajagojo: 7:35am On Jun 08, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
you don't understand issues is jim ovia More special than a former gorvenor and senator?... Na protocols nothing else... Simple
You are the one talking without understanding
The issue is communication in a respectful and timely manner
I mentioned Jim It is because Shettima has always publicly acclaimed Ovia as a boss and benefactor with whom he has a strong personal relationship. My point was would Shettima just walk away and say nothing. At least stop and save face for your guests by acknowledging and saying Sorry you can't use this door because.......
Protocol doesn't mean no manners
So understand first before talking like a parrot.
Protocol must be communicated otHerwise there is anarchy. It clearly was not communicated that is the summary
If there is a protocol that no one else can use a particular door does that same protocol say you should not communicate ? Shettima obviously did not esteem Akpabio. If it was Ovia or his father he likely would stop to offer an explanation or sorry even if he does not grant access. To just walk away and pretend not to see is rude. To not inform them in advance is a protocol failure. I am sure it wo won't happen again because they will take steps to ensure visitors know the protocol

1 Like

Re: Moment Akpabio Was Stopped From Using Same Door With VP Shettima In Aso Rock-VID by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:22am On Jun 08, 2023
Gajagojo:

You are the one talking without understanding
The issue is communication in a respectful and timely manner
I mentioned Jim It is because Shettima has always publicly acclaimed Ovia as a boss and benefactor with whom he has a strong personal relationship. My point was would Shettima just walk away and say nothing. At least stop and save face for your guests by acknowledging and saying Sorry you can't use this door because.......
Protocol doesn't mean no manners
So understand first before talking like a parrot.
Protocol must be communicated otHerwise there is anarchy. It clearly was not communicated that is the summary
If there is a protocol that no one else can use a particular door does that same protocol say you should not communicate ? Shettima obviously did not esteem Akpabio. If it was Ovia or his father he likely would stop to offer an explanation or sorry even if he does not grant access. To just walk away and pretend not to see is rude. To not inform them in advance is a protocol failure. I am sure it wo won't happen again because they will take steps to ensure visitors know the protocol
nothing concern shetima here the security guys are doing their job and na Ina de make a mountain out of nothing... It's pure protocols... Security details of president gorvenor can stop them going to a place if the coast isn't clear enough.. like I said u don't understand issues if u do no need for all these sermons
Re: Moment Akpabio Was Stopped From Using Same Door With VP Shettima In Aso Rock-VID by Gajagojo: 8:27am On Jun 08, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
nothing concern shetima here the security guys are doing their job and na Ina de make a mountain out of nothing... It's pure protocols... Security details of president gorvenor can stop them going to a place if the coast isn't clear enough.. like I said u don't understand issues if u do no need for all these sermons

You keep saying pure protocol to seem you know what you are talking about. You don't
They obviously did not do their job properly.
It is not a mountain if it happens everyday. Why did it happen
Why did it happen?one word communication
We don't want to see that it is messy
Let visitors know the protocol.
People should not be made to accept embarrassment and you just say protocol. People must be treated with dignity. If you don't value yourself others do

Good protocol is invisible. The fact that they had to physically intercept Akpabio means they failed and they should work to ensure we don't see that again
Stop saying it is protocol. Is Nigeria the only country with protocol?
Re: Moment Akpabio Was Stopped From Using Same Door With VP Shettima In Aso Rock-VID by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:36am On Jun 08, 2023
Gajagojo:

You keep saying pure protocol to seem you know what you are talking about. You don't
They obviously did not do their job properly.
It is not a mountain if it happens everyday. Why did it happen
Why did it happen?one word communication
We don't want to see that it is messy
Let visitors know the protocol.
People should not be made to accept embarrassment and you just say protocol. People must be treated with dignity. If you don't value yourself others do

Good protocol is invisible. The fact that they had to physically intercept Akpabio means they failed and they should work to ensure we don't see that again
Stop saying it is protocol. Is Nigeria the only country with protocol?
na u Sabi ooo I have said my own...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ali Modu Sheriff's Beautiful Daughters (photos) / CCTV Footage Shows Military Started Fire At Lekki Toll Gate / Abba Kyari Is Running From Justice - FBI Tells Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.