Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Moment Akpabio Was Stopped From Using Same Door With VP Shettima In Aso Rock-VID - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment Akpabio Was Stopped From Using Same Door With VP Shettima In Aso Rock-VID (53450 Views)

Moment Akpabio Got Excited While Performing His First Duty As Senate President / Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. / How Akpabio Was Rigged Out β€” Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Akpabio Was Stopped From Using Same Door With VP Shettima In Aso Rock-VID by babamadiba(m): 11:49am On Jun 06, 2023
Zonefree:
Osibanjo for still allow make e enter.

I miss Buhari and Osibanjocry
because Osibanjo is a gatekeeper. Let me just say you are been sarcastic.
Re: Moment Akpabio Was Stopped From Using Same Door With VP Shettima In Aso Rock-VID by windvane(m): 11:50am On Jun 06, 2023
bennybuhari:
This Tinubu government too dey embarrass people. Ganduje, Soludo and now this...
I am sure you do not know the meaning of security protocols...even the president can't break security protocols....if tinubu is going to oshodi and his security detail is not given clearance for the president to be there,they will never advance towards the location,even if the president insists......their principals life is in their hands and they have to account for everything that happened......like almustafa of the abacha days would say,it is my duty to protect the image of my boss.....even abacha didn't know about some killings ....same Almustafa said abacha and abiola's was done by same poison.....

2 Likes

Re: Moment Akpabio Was Stopped From Using Same Door With VP Shettima In Aso Rock-VID by Gajagojo: 11:52am On Jun 06, 2023
Akpabio just happened to be in front he was not the only one who moved in that direction
Clearly miscommunication

3 Likes

Re: Moment Akpabio Was Stopped From Using Same Door With VP Shettima In Aso Rock-VID by Angelfrost(m): 11:53am On Jun 06, 2023
nony43:
Nawa oo. Since he was walking alongside with him Shettima should have ordered his aides to allow him or should have informed him before hand that he can’t use that door. Humanity is 1000 miles far away from Nigerian politicians .

Not just Nigerian politicians... An average Nigerian lacks Courtesy!

2 Likes

Re: Moment Akpabio Was Stopped From Using Same Door With VP Shettima In Aso Rock-VID by 9jatriot(m): 11:53am On Jun 06, 2023
Me I trust the lamba king, as long as camera de around he go make sure say their breache protocol, smile for the camera and ensure the video go viral. Then you go de hear the man is so humble.

Shettima non fess de smile so e non get time for lamba.
Re: Moment Akpabio Was Stopped From Using Same Door With VP Shettima In Aso Rock-VID by IdJack(m): 11:53am On Jun 06, 2023
Abeg allow the next Senate President to enter.

Kindly check my signature for the latest updates
Re: Moment Akpabio Was Stopped From Using Same Door With VP Shettima In Aso Rock-VID by omoadeleye(m): 11:54am On Jun 06, 2023
I thought people needs to respect the protocol so that the protocol can respect them.

You can see how Wike respects himself instantly to avoid unnecessary embarrassment.

1 Like

Re: Moment Akpabio Was Stopped From Using Same Door With VP Shettima In Aso Rock-VID by HomorBj(m): 11:55am On Jun 06, 2023
Freshtruth:
if na u be the procotol guy you go gather mind tell akpabio not to use the door?

Why won't they stop him?Didn't u see the DSS didn't want to stop him initially until shettima ADC stopped him? It's just pure protocol,am sure Akpabio as a 2time Governor understands this.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Akpabio Was Stopped From Using Same Door With VP Shettima In Aso Rock-VID by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 06, 2023
So why is this now news?
Re: Moment Akpabio Was Stopped From Using Same Door With VP Shettima In Aso Rock-VID by Gajagojo: 11:57am On Jun 06, 2023
omoadeleye:
I thought people needs to respect the protocol so that the protocol can respect them.

You can see how Wile respects himself instantly to avoid unnecessary embarrassment.
Wike attempted to go in that direction too
He was just behind so do not misrepresent facts
They all moved in that direction
Clearly miscommunication not Akpabio's fault he was in front.
If he was told he is not stupid enough to embarrass himself for no reason

There is no universal protocol

1 Like

Re: Moment Akpabio Was Stopped From Using Same Door With VP Shettima In Aso Rock-VID by Gajagojo: 11:59am On Jun 06, 2023
HomorBj:

Why won't they stop him?Didn't u see the DSS didn't want to stop him initially until shettima ADC stopped him? It's just pure protocol,am sure Akpabio as a 2time Governor understands this.
you say pure protocol to make you sound as if you know what you are talking about

What is impure protocol?

1 Like

Re: Moment Akpabio Was Stopped From Using Same Door With VP Shettima In Aso Rock-VID by Mogazi1(m): 11:59am On Jun 06, 2023
But shettima wicked Sha, πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ you and person dey waka see as him just divert without even prior notification.

1 Like

Re: Moment Akpabio Was Stopped From Using Same Door With VP Shettima In Aso Rock-VID by youngrichnigga: 12:00pm On Jun 06, 2023
I laugh I'm upcoming dramas grin grin grin
Re: Moment Akpabio Was Stopped From Using Same Door With VP Shettima In Aso Rock-VID by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 06, 2023
Level don change grin
Re: Moment Akpabio Was Stopped From Using Same Door With VP Shettima In Aso Rock-VID by ChybuzzDD(m): 12:01pm On Jun 06, 2023
helinues:
Protocol

Kudos to the security officers

Yea, kudos to the security officers for saving Akpabia, a southern Christian, from a potential explosion from the suicide vest of a jihadist & boko haram sponsor.

Akpabio no go understand wetin God don do for am grin

2 Likes

Re: Moment Akpabio Was Stopped From Using Same Door With VP Shettima In Aso Rock-VID by Falcao789: 12:03pm On Jun 06, 2023
wikel quick respect him self run

1 Like

Re: Moment Akpabio Was Stopped From Using Same Door With VP Shettima In Aso Rock-VID by detectivejones: 12:06pm On Jun 06, 2023
Normal protocol anyways its headlines like this that gives bloggers their daily bread

1 Like

Re: Moment Akpabio Was Stopped From Using Same Door With VP Shettima In Aso Rock-VID by GorillaApp(m): 12:12pm On Jun 06, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Na we just dey carry the matter put for head...you see as akpabio smile...later after the meeting shettima and akpabio go even laugh the matter together

Akpabio: hahah....o boy you don upgrade o...like this me nor fit follow you use the same door

Shettima: bros na so we see am o....na security protocol

Akpabio: security protocol kill you there

Shettima: hahaha ...but wait o how you see man City vs inter Milan match on Saturday?

Akpabio: that na straight draw na..na to put 50 million naira..if he come he come...pin Baba tinubu the matter wether he go put body
Aswear my brother! I don't bother my self about this folks no more. All I care about is hustle for my self and family. I'm the president and governor of my self cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Akpabio Was Stopped From Using Same Door With VP Shettima In Aso Rock-VID by LagosFirstSon: 12:13pm On Jun 06, 2023
helinues:
Protocol

Kudos to the security officers
Good to see you back after a long time ban my friend

1 Like

Re: Moment Akpabio Was Stopped From Using Same Door With VP Shettima In Aso Rock-VID by JerryJJZ(m): 12:15pm On Jun 06, 2023
Protocols must be observed. That is the main job of those men in suit. To maintain laws, orders and protocols. Nothing extraordinary here. It's just norm.
Re: Moment Akpabio Was Stopped From Using Same Door With VP Shettima In Aso Rock-VID by Shezzman: 12:17pm On Jun 06, 2023
Wike the Sharp guy was on alert and quickly find his square root before any embarrassment .. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Akpabio Was Stopped From Using Same Door With VP Shettima In Aso Rock-VID by Toluwanise247(m): 12:20pm On Jun 06, 2023
Zonefree:

I miss Buhari and Osibanjo cry
Poverty sweet you sha …
Re: Moment Akpabio Was Stopped From Using Same Door With VP Shettima In Aso Rock-VID by Love56743: 12:20pm On Jun 06, 2023
Imagine despite all the power that belongs to North, Here in South South will aboki as gate man, clearing of bushes and other dirty jobs, The power is nothing when your people is suffering without quality education security good infrastructure, and yet they claim power belongs to the north, yorubas Igbos are living far better than the so called northerns..

1 Like

Re: Moment Akpabio Was Stopped From Using Same Door With VP Shettima In Aso Rock-VID by slowice(m): 12:22pm On Jun 06, 2023
Breakfast na national cake grin
Re: Moment Akpabio Was Stopped From Using Same Door With VP Shettima In Aso Rock-VID by JamieX: 12:22pm On Jun 06, 2023
Lol, but akpabio wan tell me say na the first time him dey visit aso rock?
Or he doesn't know V.P have special treatment?

1 Like

Re: Moment Akpabio Was Stopped From Using Same Door With VP Shettima In Aso Rock-VID by Love56743: 12:22pm On Jun 06, 2023
In as much I'm not a Tinubu supporter, I'm happy that tinubu won instead of Atiku

1 Like

Re: Moment Akpabio Was Stopped From Using Same Door With VP Shettima In Aso Rock-VID by karmaolu1(m): 12:30pm On Jun 06, 2023
Nigeria nothing you can hide.
How wuna take get this video?
Re: Moment Akpabio Was Stopped From Using Same Door With VP Shettima In Aso Rock-VID by Trustmea: 12:33pm On Jun 06, 2023
Zonefree:

I miss Buhari and Osibanjo cry

Iii
Re: Moment Akpabio Was Stopped From Using Same Door With VP Shettima In Aso Rock-VID by AfonjaPriest: 12:43pm On Jun 06, 2023
The drama has just begun. More are soon yet to follow. If you don't gerrit, just forgerrit.

1 Like

Re: Moment Akpabio Was Stopped From Using Same Door With VP Shettima In Aso Rock-VID by Jungleluv5: 12:46pm On Jun 06, 2023
BlackAdams007:
Politics is sheet, even you pal will become nobody to you when you go higher.
Protocol must be observed now if you don't no know now ooooo

1 Like

Re: Moment Akpabio Was Stopped From Using Same Door With VP Shettima In Aso Rock-VID by Trustmea: 12:55pm On Jun 06, 2023
GaybigBoy:
Not only akpabio including shameless umahi and foolish werey Wike. See how guy man wike ran away from the door. Shame to u all. This is just the beginning

Hahaha I didn't even notice wike there I have to watch the video again. See how the guy man hurriedly left the door. grin
Re: Moment Akpabio Was Stopped From Using Same Door With VP Shettima In Aso Rock-VID by akyus(m): 1:07pm On Jun 06, 2023
Honourable1901:
Just protocols no big deal, big bloggers must chop
It's big deal. The protocol isn't just right. Akpabio should have been briefed on the protocols in the Villa before getting there. To me it's not a big deal too, but just imagine what bloggers are making out of it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (Pictures) / Suicide Bombers Carry Bombs In Handbags (photos) / Buhari Wore His 2015 Inauguration Attire During His Visit To Morocco(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.