Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Pictures Of Black Girls Trying To Hide Their Big Breasts And Failing Woefully!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures Of Black Girls Trying To Hide Their Big Breasts And Failing Woefully!! (38969 Views)

The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom Girls And Their Big Backside (Pictures) / 'I Have Big Breasts, Come & Advertise On My Chest' - Busty Lagos Girl / Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend by sharing photos of their Big Boob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Black Girls Trying To Hide Their Big Breasts And Failing Woefully!! by Infolenka: 1:42pm On Jun 06, 2023
When the breasts are too big to hide, there is nothing you can do about it.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Black Girls Trying To Hide Their Big Breasts And Failing Woefully!! by Infolenka: 1:43pm On Jun 06, 2023
Hider 1

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Black Girls Trying To Hide Their Big Breasts And Failing Woefully!! by Infolenka: 1:44pm On Jun 06, 2023
Hider 2

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Black Girls Trying To Hide Their Big Breasts And Failing Woefully!! by Infolenka: 1:45pm On Jun 06, 2023
Hider 3

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Black Girls Trying To Hide Their Big Breasts And Failing Woefully!! by HeartlessMan: 1:46pm On Jun 06, 2023
Ibkayee, fail for me sweetie.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Black Girls Trying To Hide Their Big Breasts And Failing Woefully!! by Infolenka: 1:46pm On Jun 06, 2023
Hider 4

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Black Girls Trying To Hide Their Big Breasts And Failing Woefully!! by Infolenka: 1:48pm On Jun 06, 2023
Hider 5

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Black Girls Trying To Hide Their Big Breasts And Failing Woefully!! by Infolenka: 1:48pm On Jun 06, 2023
Hider 6

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Black Girls Trying To Hide Their Big Breasts And Failing Woefully!! by Infolenka: 1:49pm On Jun 06, 2023
Hider 7

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Black Girls Trying To Hide Their Big Breasts And Failing Woefully!! by Infolenka: 1:50pm On Jun 06, 2023
Hider 8

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Black Girls Trying To Hide Their Big Breasts And Failing Woefully!! by Infolenka: 1:54pm On Jun 06, 2023
Hider 9

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Black Girls Trying To Hide Their Big Breasts And Failing Woefully!! by Infolenka: 1:56pm On Jun 06, 2023
Hider 10

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Black Girls Trying To Hide Their Big Breasts And Failing Woefully!! by Infolenka: 1:57pm On Jun 06, 2023
Hider 11

Re: Pictures Of Black Girls Trying To Hide Their Big Breasts And Failing Woefully!! by Infolenka: 1:58pm On Jun 06, 2023
Hider 12

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Black Girls Trying To Hide Their Big Breasts And Failing Woefully!! by Infolenka: 1:59pm On Jun 06, 2023
Hider 13

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Black Girls Trying To Hide Their Big Breasts And Failing Woefully!! by Infolenka: 1:59pm On Jun 06, 2023
Hider 14

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Black Girls Trying To Hide Their Big Breasts And Failing Woefully!! by Infolenka: 2:00pm On Jun 06, 2023
Hider 15

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Black Girls Trying To Hide Their Big Breasts And Failing Woefully!! by Infolenka: 2:01pm On Jun 06, 2023
Hider 16

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Black Girls Trying To Hide Their Big Breasts And Failing Woefully!! by Infolenka: 2:02pm On Jun 06, 2023
Hider 17

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Black Girls Trying To Hide Their Big Breasts And Failing Woefully!! by Infolenka: 2:02pm On Jun 06, 2023
Hider 18

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Black Girls Trying To Hide Their Big Breasts And Failing Woefully!! by Sacrosanct12(m): 2:10pm On Jun 06, 2023
As you have promised, a thread for the guy that asked you for the blacks. I hope he sees this post and be marvelled.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Black Girls Trying To Hide Their Big Breasts And Failing Woefully!! by EmiDon11: 2:24pm On Jun 06, 2023
Dear romancelanders,
I sell vaseline at cheaper price.
E dey slippery well well.
Which means, it will keep sliping dirts away from ur skin afta using it. grin grin grin

Tank u!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Black Girls Trying To Hide Their Big Breasts And Failing Woefully!! by Shalommy(f): 2:32pm On Jun 06, 2023
Op, na breast go kee u... Chaii.. cheesy cheesy Manchester fan.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Black Girls Trying To Hide Their Big Breasts And Failing Woefully!! by SmartGadgetz: 2:51pm On Jun 06, 2023
I hate big voluptuous breast angry

Disgusting & thrashy 😞

Just Medium or slightly above medium....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Black Girls Trying To Hide Their Big Breasts And Failing Woefully!! by UptownVibes(m): 3:08pm On Jun 06, 2023
Shit doesn’t turn a nigga on.. Looks disgusting when it’s off the cover they call clothes..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Black Girls Trying To Hide Their Big Breasts And Failing Woefully!! by IntelligentGoat: 3:12pm On Jun 06, 2023
cheesy
Op you mean we get this kind 🎈 ballon breast for Nigeria and milk still dey cost. Big breast na wahala o. E go suffocate the man during bombing o.
Op Vasline crew are coming for you
Re: Pictures Of Black Girls Trying To Hide Their Big Breasts And Failing Woefully!! by almarthins(m): 3:14pm On Jun 06, 2023
Infolenka:
When the breasts are too big to hide, there is nothing you can do about it.

Eru yi ti poju na.

I no like extra baggage o
Re: Pictures Of Black Girls Trying To Hide Their Big Breasts And Failing Woefully!! by detectivejones: 3:28pm On Jun 06, 2023
Op you're seriously obssessed with oversized boobs

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Black Girls Trying To Hide Their Big Breasts And Failing Woefully!! by OndoRaph(m): 3:29pm On Jun 06, 2023
DISGUSTING! Pointy strong and standing tits only turns me on. The the type that jacks up a braless blouse with nipple shape pointy straight. Else, am an all time big booty lover; it messes with my thinking. Especially big booty without panties in a loose skirt or gown that giggles while walking.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Black Girls Trying To Hide Their Big Breasts And Failing Woefully!! by ItisWell22(f): 4:38pm On Jun 06, 2023
Allah ya kiyaye! πŸ™πŸ€²πŸ˜’
Re: Pictures Of Black Girls Trying To Hide Their Big Breasts And Failing Woefully!! by respect80(m): 4:45pm On Jun 06, 2023
Rubbish!
How do I unsee this pls?
Re: Pictures Of Black Girls Trying To Hide Their Big Breasts And Failing Woefully!! by Ihateheadslamer: 4:51pm On Jun 06, 2023
I used to lose focus at the sight of girls with Big Boobs until i got one girl with large breasts only to found out that they are not usually active in bed during sex.

You'll have to do all the work of turning her around with all your strengths while her big boobs will just be swinging around your chest.
SmartGadgetz:
I hate big voluptuous breast angry

Disgusting & thrashy 😞

Just Medium or slightly above medium....

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Know If Your Man Had Sex Before Coming Home / Ladies, Can You Get Married To A Non Degree Holder? / A Nairalander Pre-wedding Picture After 12 Year Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.