Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,974 members, 7,866,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:23 PM

Beauty Is Vain And It’s Worth Is Ephemeral - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beauty Is Vain And It’s Worth Is Ephemeral (277 Views)

My Amen Was Not In Vain..my Pre Wedding Pics @ Oniru Beach / *be Careful, Life Is Ephemeral.* / ‘my Beauty Is A Curse, It Drives Men Away’ – Lady Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beauty Is Vain And It’s Worth Is Ephemeral by Azeemokoya: 4:43pm On Jun 06, 2023
Beauty is vain, vague and vanishes after it has scintillated a room with it’s delectable aura. It’s heinous to rely on beauty, though it is soothing, it isn’t actually sustainable.

In recent times, several young people have preferred to rely heavily on their physicality; the little things that makes them attractive- such as their faces, physique and sex appeal. However, this is ephemeral and serves no real purpose in the ideal world.

Beauty is vain and it’s worth diminishes without any notable skillset, personality, career path and essence attached to it.

The world is amassed with beautiful people, there will always be someone who is physically more attractive than you; someone who has a prettier face, a more muscular physique, taller, a properly aligned dentition. You are not special, you are only as beautiful as the minute is, stack yourself with knowledge, understanding and perception of how the world works.

Who Inspired This Article?

In 2022, Nigerian men on Tik Tok could not stop talking about the sensational dancer, Kelly. Everyone salivated and stood on awe of her beauty as she wiggled her waist across social media.

https://newsroundtheclock.com/beauty-is-vain-and-its-worth-is-ephemeral/

Re: Beauty Is Vain And It’s Worth Is Ephemeral by Karleb(m): 4:45pm On Jun 06, 2023
It's only ugly people that think this way.

Leave Kelly alone, your so-called righteous girls have done worse.

Is it ugliness that is permanent?
Re: Beauty Is Vain And It’s Worth Is Ephemeral by Karleb(m): 4:46pm On Jun 06, 2023
It's only ugly people that think this way.

Leave Kelly alone, your so-called righteous girls have done worse.

Is it ugliness that has value or permanent?
Re: Beauty Is Vain And It’s Worth Is Ephemeral by Berrityga: 4:55pm On Jun 06, 2023
This one no know wetin him mama do for this life before your papa lock am. Continue going round shaming girls you can't afford.
Re: Beauty Is Vain And It’s Worth Is Ephemeral by Solofresh2: 5:02pm On Jun 06, 2023
You are right to some extent though but not totally right.You are right because beauty without good behavior is a problem. You are not totally right because you can't see a lady looking tattered and worworish grin for the first time and ask her out for a date

(1) (Reply)

My New Movie / Igbo People Based Abroad On Nairaland / I Need A Female Friend That Can Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.