Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,901 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Fuel Subsidy Is Organised Crime, Should Be Removed — Peter Obi Backs Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Subsidy Is Organised Crime, Should Be Removed — Peter Obi Backs Tinubu (44394 Views)

Peter Obi Backs Tinubu Government On Electricity Tariff Hike / Peter Obi Backs New Naira Policy, Urges Nigerians To Bear With CBN / Boko Haram: Crime Should Be Punished, Not Pampered By Oke Umurhohwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Subsidy Is Organised Crime, Should Be Removed — Peter Obi Backs Tinubu by Emola12(m): 10:59pm On Jun 06, 2023
I know say some Satan neighbor will still criticize him awon oloriburuku eda eyan jatijati
Re: Fuel Subsidy Is Organised Crime, Should Be Removed — Peter Obi Backs Tinubu by JIBO4REAL(m): 12:13am On Jun 07, 2023
ABBkelvin:
Lol, now is PO morning.

After he sees there’s no more strikes against 😂

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Is Organised Crime, Should Be Removed — Peter Obi Backs Tinubu by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:39am On Jun 07, 2023
Xscape1993:
I will be the happiest person on earth if it is well utilized...but what do I know about black rulers and greed....
racist bunkum
Re: Fuel Subsidy Is Organised Crime, Should Be Removed — Peter Obi Backs Tinubu by Larryndelaw: 12:45am On Jun 07, 2023
1Dray:

Why are you this dumb? He stated ways like how Jonathan did in 2012.
Did you that Jonathan regime gulp the most subsidy. So if he follows Jonathan regime . He is already a failure
Re: Fuel Subsidy Is Organised Crime, Should Be Removed — Peter Obi Backs Tinubu by Larryndelaw: 12:48am On Jun 07, 2023
Inosky:

Oga, you don't know anything about leadership and governance, so shatap.
This is reality and not about leadership. How will he do it Or will start bouncing around fake statistics as usual. This is some that said he will seek advise from a Mad Man. When OBI was asked how will he combat insecurity, he said he will keep it to his chest. MUGUI
Re: Fuel Subsidy Is Organised Crime, Should Be Removed — Peter Obi Backs Tinubu by pacesetting: 12:49am On Jun 07, 2023
Please before you start writing long epistles in the name of proving tinubu right, read Obi's statement again. Did you read where he used tooth removal by a dentist as his preferred solution? If you did, then your third paragraph would have been unnecessary. But of course, comprehension is the problem of all you zombies.
LeoDeKing:
Someone up there already eating his vomitous since Peter Obi has thrown his weight behind the subsidy removal as he had stated during campaign.

Till this moment, their explanation has always been that Peter Obi would have cushioned the effect before removal, but ask them where Peter Obi said so, they will rather insult you down to your forefathers.

Someone said fuel subsidy will be removed immediately from day one, but they are explaining to us that the word "immediately" means "provisions and plans while removing subsidy".

Now that Peter Obi has shown his support for the subsidy removal, will rodents and nematodes continue asking if Tinubu supporters are queuing for N500 per liter of fuel or they will find another face-saving explanation?

Let's wait and see. 🤞

Re: Fuel Subsidy Is Organised Crime, Should Be Removed — Peter Obi Backs Tinubu by Toks2008(m): 1:01am On Jun 07, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Someone up there already eating his vomitous since Peter Obi has thrown his weight behind the subsidy removal as he had stated during campaign.

Till this moment, their explanation has always been that Peter Obi would have cushioned the effect before removal, but ask them where Peter Obi said so, they will rather insult you down to your forefathers.

Someone said fuel subsidy will be removed immediately from day one, but they are explaining to us that the word "immediately" means "provisions and plans while removing subsidy".

Now that Peter Obi has shown his support for the subsidy removal, will rodents and nematodes continue asking if Tinubu supporters are queuing for N500 per liter of fuel or they will find another face-saving explanation?

Let's wait and see. 🤞

Do you read to comprehend or read to respond without comprehending?
Re: Fuel Subsidy Is Organised Crime, Should Be Removed — Peter Obi Backs Tinubu by lexy2014: 1:07am On Jun 07, 2023
Lutherblaq:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/06/fuel-subsidy-is-organised-crime-should-be-removed-peter-obi-backs-tinubu/

If Peter Obi, Tinubu and all advocates of fuel subsidy removal claim that fuel subsidy is an organised crime leading to stealing, that means there are criminals and thieves. So who are the thieves and criminals? Why haven't they been identified? Are they ghosts?

If people are stealing people's phones, do you stop people from having phones or you look for the thieves?

If there are criminals terrorising communities, do you remove the communities or you look for ways to arrest the criminals?
Re: Fuel Subsidy Is Organised Crime, Should Be Removed — Peter Obi Backs Tinubu by Beverlyjean(f): 1:08am On Jun 07, 2023
LeoDeKing:

I think we should praise him for that. Peter Obi would have surrounded himself with mad men as advisers.

U are one of the dullest here on NL and u are too dull to realise it... ur type is what the white call monkey ... cos u reason like one
Re: Fuel Subsidy Is Organised Crime, Should Be Removed — Peter Obi Backs Tinubu by pendragonbladgo(m): 1:41am On Jun 07, 2023
Tinubu knows what to do to revive Nigeria
Re: Fuel Subsidy Is Organised Crime, Should Be Removed — Peter Obi Backs Tinubu by azikiweironsi(m): 2:41am On Jun 07, 2023
Who asked you to back him up ?
Sebi you kept quiet al the while as if nothing happened. Sat on the fence watching your obi..dots to cause mayhem in guise of going on strike.
Your pretence don cast oga
Strike no longer hold. Your expectation has been shut down. You now come and play face saving.
Thank God we dodged the bullet.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Is Organised Crime, Should Be Removed — Peter Obi Backs Tinubu by Spandau: 3:33am On Jun 07, 2023
BetterHeadline:
So, where did he back Tinubu? Maybe you can't read. Tinubu's supporters have comprehension issues.

Rodent and nematode spotted!🤪
Re: Fuel Subsidy Is Organised Crime, Should Be Removed — Peter Obi Backs Tinubu by David160(m): 3:55am On Jun 07, 2023
Re: Fuel Subsidy Is Organised Crime, Should Be Removed — Peter Obi Backs Tinubu by BluntCrazeMan: 4:39am On Jun 07, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Let's wait and see. 🤞

Go and read the original post again..

It's like you dropped this lengthy comment without even reading the comment.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Is Organised Crime, Should Be Removed — Peter Obi Backs Tinubu by shonepa(m): 4:39am On Jun 07, 2023
Dey play

Lutherblaq:
grin
If i am Tinubu i will make this man my mentor swears...

And He don't even keep malice at all

*MODIFIED*
Wait what am i even saying Tinubu has already made him his mentor already by using his tactice and plans he...
Re: Fuel Subsidy Is Organised Crime, Should Be Removed — Peter Obi Backs Tinubu by shonepa(m): 4:42am On Jun 07, 2023
U voted Obi right, he said his plans re in his manifesto, pls summarize his provisions and plans...i go expose u and obi sharperly.

I dare u.....uma dey whyn me nii

Taylor90:

Obi never denies his statements

He said he’ll make provisions and plans while removing subsidy

But una maggot rush go remove without plans
Re: Fuel Subsidy Is Organised Crime, Should Be Removed — Peter Obi Backs Tinubu by Jeffy1206(m): 4:46am On Jun 07, 2023
Gbogbowa:
Obi will do it differently
you dey mind that hediot! He no understand what it means to support modular refineries na😒😡
Re: Fuel Subsidy Is Organised Crime, Should Be Removed — Peter Obi Backs Tinubu by shonepa(m): 4:55am On Jun 07, 2023
Everbody don turn economist, wanna be politicians, lawyers. Make una shut up. If Nigeria tire u comot ho ghana, japa go uk.

Obi don twist una head like those fake prophets with instant Miracle. Ogun kill am em there....Obi say em provision dey em manifesto....abeg summarize am...em no won keep lock up abi? I dare u, i go expose una....make we dey talk truth. Why NNPC go get right to dictate price of fuel? Why Obi no talk that one?

Una go just dey focus on the wrong things, even NLC don dey realize say na NNPC be the problem.

Abi u no read NNPC statement?, shey na subisy removal na their new excuse?

Make una dey do better research, make we understand this people....den and only will dey respect us as citizens.

Divided youths is equal to thugs....

LeoDeKing:

Let's wait and see. 🤞

Re: Fuel Subsidy Is Organised Crime, Should Be Removed — Peter Obi Backs Tinubu by Diligence: 5:50am On Jun 07, 2023
Three Things To Note:

APC always & consistently puts the Cart before the Horse (Buhari closing borders and prices of bags of rice skyrocketing.... now Tinubu just made careless breaking news without any empirical data and conditions to AMELIORATE)

PO said: Transparency and Statistical Data very Empirical must be shown to the People & you must carry them along. APC didn't do this.

PO also said: Removal must be with conditions. According to NLC, APC wants us to negotiate at gunpoint. Chai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Is Organised Crime, Should Be Removed — Peter Obi Backs Tinubu by Nauttyprof(m): 5:52am On Jun 07, 2023
Taylor90:

Obi never denies his statements

He said he’ll make provisions and plans while removing subsidy

But una maggot rush go remove without plans

It is easier said than done. The maggot still made senses than 10 of Obi combined. If Obi was that smart, why was Anambra under him not better than Lagos?
Re: Fuel Subsidy Is Organised Crime, Should Be Removed — Peter Obi Backs Tinubu by Favourchris(f): 6:13am On Jun 07, 2023
ABBkelvin:
Lol, now is PO morning.

The problem with u Gen Z is that u don’t read .. very lazy readers
Re: Fuel Subsidy Is Organised Crime, Should Be Removed — Peter Obi Backs Tinubu by Pacyrus(m): 6:23am On Jun 07, 2023
Lutherblaq:
grin

*MODIFIED*
Wait what am i even saying Tinubu has already made him his mentor already by using his tactice and plans he...
Oyel dey ur head grin
Re: Fuel Subsidy Is Organised Crime, Should Be Removed — Peter Obi Backs Tinubu by newnigerdelta00: 7:01am On Jun 07, 2023
Lutherblaq:
grin

*MODIFIED*
Wait what am i even saying Tinubu has already made him his mentor already by u

sing his tactice and plans he...

Forget that matter, nobody is perfect.....even if Obi happens to be the president in your dreams you guy's still won't be satisfy.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Is Organised Crime, Should Be Removed — Peter Obi Backs Tinubu by newnigerdelta00: 7:02am On Jun 07, 2023
Taylor90:
Peter is a king

Irrespective of who’s in power he always maintain his statement

My president i voted for

Talk is cheap and Free,no body is perfect......
Re: Fuel Subsidy Is Organised Crime, Should Be Removed — Peter Obi Backs Tinubu by backnbeta(f): 7:09am On Jun 07, 2023
Fuel subsidy removal is a scam statement; they are just hyper taxing the masses but we are too weak to realize that
Re: Fuel Subsidy Is Organised Crime, Should Be Removed — Peter Obi Backs Tinubu by Medphy: 7:19am On Jun 07, 2023
The President that Nigerians voted for not this Tiefunubu that was imposed on Nigerians by mamood yakubu. However trusting God Almighty the court MUST give us back our mandate.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Is Organised Crime, Should Be Removed — Peter Obi Backs Tinubu by OdefaGirl(f): 7:28am On Jun 07, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Let's wait and see. 🤞

Get this right into your brain..... "A vision bearer has a lot in stock to implement his vision" you can't perfectly implement another man's vision. You guys ran to do what Peter has been saying not knowing that you guys are not his mate in the implementation of his own vision for Nigeria. Enjoy your luxury pains.

Copycats!
Re: Fuel Subsidy Is Organised Crime, Should Be Removed — Peter Obi Backs Tinubu by Bfly: 7:34am On Jun 07, 2023
Who organised tge crime? Where is our law enforcer?

Removing subsidy is absolutely unwise but it necessary because of our ineptitude to enforce the law against the so called oil cabals.

Removal of subsidy is a way of least resistance. The masses must always bear the irresponsibilities of the government.

Nepa failed under government, the masses suffer.
The only solution to mitigate insecurity and vote buying is seizing Naira; the masses suffer.
Because of some set of people frustrating subsidy's policy; the masses also suffer.

Yet when it comes to eating the national cake the masses feed on the crumbs.

There have been no visible improvement on our affair When we started paid VAT. VAT or no VAT. No difference.

Only lives of politicians in offices are improving. The President subordinates are the problem not the president himself. it is just that a leader is a leader regardless.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Is Organised Crime, Should Be Removed — Peter Obi Backs Tinubu by ruffyjolly(m): 7:34am On Jun 07, 2023
The simple truth is that if time and space are given before the removal of the subsidy, the oil cabal will never let it see the light of the day. The way it met them unprepared is the best. Imagine Que disappeared immediately price was fixed by NNPC. NOTE: were they not selling at high prices before even more than 500 naira.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Is Organised Crime, Should Be Removed — Peter Obi Backs Tinubu by frankson1(m): 7:56am On Jun 07, 2023
festacman:
The problem isn't removing the fuel subsidy but the way and manner it was done. The sudden and surprise announcement was done without regards to the fact that businesses and individuals need to plan and adjust.

The question is, what is wrong with giving advance information on commencement date to enable businesses make adequate plans?Recall that former Pres Buhari said subsidy removal will commence on 1st July but Tinubu came with surprise on May 29, taking individuals and corporations by surprise.

This doesn't inspire confidence in business. Nigerian leaders should do better.

You should also understand that Buhari didn't make provision for subsidy payments before beyond June.

The President only stated what had already taken place.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen: Police Helicopter Arrives Benue. See Reactions (Photos) / Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests / Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.