Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Men Stressed By Their High Earning Wives - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Stressed By Their High Earning Wives (22217 Views)

Secret Places You Can Meet Plenty Single, High Earning Men. / Stressed Ugandan Groom Absconds From His Wedding To Rest At Friends Place (Photo / New Stretch Marks On My Bumbum, I Am Stressed ( Photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Stressed By Their High Earning Wives by Zigzagman: 8:53pm On Jun 06, 2023
With the ongoing subsidy removal, most families are having to find ways to make ends meet.

In this viral video, the speakers analyze how an increase in the woman's earnings places extra stress on the men. The boss babe disagreed and got destroyed with hard facts. DO you agree? What has been your experience? Are you placed under stress if your wife out-earns you? Does your husband feel stressed because you out-earn him? How do you manage the stresses that money imbalance brings?

Please watch the video and let us know your thoughts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUrng-mfZpQ

1 Like

Re: Men Stressed By Their High Earning Wives by Dimaya: 9:08pm On Jun 06, 2023
it's because the women become arrogant when they make more money than the man.

next!

Zigzagman:
With the ongoing subsidy removal, most families are having to find ways to make ends meet.

In this viral video, the speakers analyze how an increase in the woman's earnings places extra stress on the men. The boss babe disagreed and got destroyed with hard facts. DO you agree? What has been your experience? Are you placed under stress if your wife out-earns you? Does your husband feel stressed because you out-earn him? How do you manage the stresses that money imbalance brings?

Please watch the video and let us know your thoughts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUrng-mfZpQ

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Stressed By Their High Earning Wives by Zigzagman: 12:48pm On Jul 04, 2023
Dimaya:

next!

Mazi Dimaya, you're just a broke dude

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Stressed By Their High Earning Wives by Dimaya: 11:46am On Jul 05, 2023
Zigzagman:

Una never leave this topic alone grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Men Stressed By Their High Earning Wives by Zigzagman: 12:03pm On Jul 06, 2023
Dimaya:

Una never leave this topic alone grin grin grin

God know say my hustle pure. I no fit marry woman wey go come dey make more money pass me . Tufiakwa! God Forbid!

15 Likes

Re: Men Stressed By Their High Earning Wives by Dimaya: 4:44pm On Jul 07, 2023
Zigzagman:

God know say my hustle pure. I no fit marry woman wey go come dey make more money pass me . Tufiakwa! God Forbid!

arrogant igbo man! grin

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Stressed By Their High Earning Wives by Dimaya: 8:53pm On Jul 07, 2023
Zigzagman:

I am.secure enough not to get into a shouting match with a stranger on the internet.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Stressed By Their High Earning Wives by helinues: 9:00pm On Jul 07, 2023
Lazy man or inferiority complex man.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Stressed By Their High Earning Wives by Zigzagman: 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2023
great video. have watched it thrice. The guys at the beginning are hilarious grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Men Stressed By Their High Earning Wives by Dimaya: 1:58pm On Jul 08, 2023
not again undecided undecided undecided
Re: Men Stressed By Their High Earning Wives by Quality20(m): 2:05pm On Jul 08, 2023
Are they not supposed to be happy that their wives are not asking asking for every penny they need

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Stressed By Their High Earning Wives by Quality20(m): 2:06pm On Jul 08, 2023
Are they not supposed to be happy that their wives are not asking them for every penny they need?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Stressed By Their High Earning Wives by Dshocker(m): 2:07pm On Jul 08, 2023
Most women don't know how to control money, especially when they out earn than their husband.

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Men Stressed By Their High Earning Wives by Dimaya: 2:15pm On Jul 08, 2023
Dshocker:
Most women don't know how to control money, especially when they out earn than their husband.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Men Stressed By Their High Earning Wives by Dimaya: 8:32pm On Jul 08, 2023
Quality20:
Are they not supposed to be happy that their wives are not asking them for every penny they need?

The problem is, the more money a woman makes over her man, the more she begins to think she doesn't need her husband. That was included in the research they referenced.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Men Stressed By Their High Earning Wives by Zigzagman: 11:48am On Jul 09, 2023
Dimaya:

The problem is, the more money a woman makes over her man, the more she begins to think she doesn't need her husband. That was included in the research they referenced.

Na di reason why my brodas for alaba no dey gree marry graduate again o. the kain ploblem all dis uni girls dey give dem ehn, even title man no fit handle am.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Stressed By Their High Earning Wives by Dimaya: 8:33am On Jul 10, 2023
That picture of a woman after buying a pair of socks is so damn hilarious 😂

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Men Stressed By Their High Earning Wives by Zigzagman: 12:16pm On Jul 10, 2023
the more your wife earns beyond you, the higher her chances to be unhappy with her choice of you.

na tru talk

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Stressed By Their High Earning Wives by FalseProphet1(m): 12:30pm On Jul 10, 2023
According to the law of the universe, the law of nature and God's law, women are not supposed to earn higher than their husbands. Any woman earning higher than her husband is going to hell.

This I have seen.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Stressed By Their High Earning Wives by OKUCHI11(m): 12:31pm On Jul 10, 2023
Majority of those who commented before me...booked space..

1 Like

Re: Men Stressed By Their High Earning Wives by NaijaCover(m): 12:31pm On Jul 10, 2023
Is Here And Looking For News
Re: Men Stressed By Their High Earning Wives by Dozie32(m): 12:31pm On Jul 10, 2023
Yeah, cause most women don't respects their husbands when they earn higher

5 Likes

Re: Men Stressed By Their High Earning Wives by iCauseTrouble: 12:31pm On Jul 10, 2023
most women become arrogant when their social and finacial status become higher than that of the husband. They no longer see reason to be submissive. They always seek to be independent, Hence, the reason for high rate of divorce among successful women.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Men Stressed By Their High Earning Wives by Savedday2: 12:31pm On Jul 10, 2023
The bottom line is all 9ja girls are ashawo both the ones forming GF or church girl. They are all the same.

The fact that you have never caught your babe doing ashawo, doesn't mean she is not an ashawo

16 Likes

Re: Men Stressed By Their High Earning Wives by magabounce(m): 12:31pm On Jul 10, 2023
Can never be me though!!!
The only catch is... We only afford what my salary can!!

2 Likes

Re: Men Stressed By Their High Earning Wives by GeneralPula: 12:32pm On Jul 10, 2023
Most Humans are arrogant when they have financial power, not just woman. Abi, are some men not arrogant? I’ve been in date with girls that are working & making money and I must confess to you that they’re always useful if you know how to make use of them..

But from my experience, if a man is dating a financially capable woman, but the woman doesn’t like the man, it will always show in her attitudes. She won’t give a damnn to pretend since she’s making her money. Just like when a rich man is dating a poor woman that he doesn’t like, such man will just be treating the woman anyhow..

All these things are relatively the same in both genders! It’s you as a man that should always MAN UP!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Stressed By Their High Earning Wives by TheBTCinvestor: 12:33pm On Jul 10, 2023
tongue
Re: Men Stressed By Their High Earning Wives by Babathanks(m): 12:37pm On Jul 10, 2023
How I go marry woman that earn more than me in the first place?. I think is only greedy and lazy guys that always want to marry woman that earn more than them. I once dated a lawyer that I earn more than but it reach a stage she started earning more than me and she started disrespecting me cos of that. Immediately I dump her ass off. I’m not a lazy person and I believe in myself. My advice to all this single guys out there, don’t ever date someone that earn more than you Especially this our generation. It will never work

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Men Stressed By Their High Earning Wives by 1Sharon(f): 12:37pm On Jul 10, 2023
Dimaya:

next!

You mean the women paid the men back in kind when they became breadwinners.

Alot of Nigerian men are arrogant and do Shakara when they're the breadwinners with women completely dependent on them.

Women that are too dependent on their spouses are more prone to facing abuse.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Stressed By Their High Earning Wives by MRDEE01: 12:37pm On Jul 10, 2023
My Ex -gf earns almost half a milli,a business and had about 10m savings.

Problem was that she's very assertive.

Wanted things done her way.

I had to take a walk.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Stressed By Their High Earning Wives by Eagle360(m): 12:39pm On Jul 10, 2023
cool
Re: Men Stressed By Their High Earning Wives by Poske95(m): 12:41pm On Jul 10, 2023
Zigzagman:

I laff.....
In this modern world...!!!!!??!!
If she could be like Adele, making hits and millions and out there 300days a year, while I'm at home catering for the rest....
Bless her soul
Who really cares, my mom or family that will enjoy still.
Find out wat makes you a man and STICK to it.
Only condition is if she ain't loyal, then, Shalewa may come around seldom

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help, My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long In Bed / Ondo Policeman Shoots Okada Rider Dead In Over Alleged N50 Bribe / How To Scope A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.