Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Men Stressed By Their High Earning Wives - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Stressed By Their High Earning Wives (22231 Views)

Secret Places You Can Meet Plenty Single, High Earning Men. / Stressed Ugandan Groom Absconds From His Wedding To Rest At Friends Place (Photo / New Stretch Marks On My Bumbum, I Am Stressed ( Photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Stressed By Their High Earning Wives by NOwazobia: 12:41pm On Jul 10, 2023
Increase in a woman's income equals increase in nagging, arrogance, and not Kobo contributions to alleviate the family expenditure.

Sometimes, I see a woman education as a waste because it is all to better herself, while the man strive to better himself, his children, his wife, his extended family, and the wife extended family.

Men seems to be serving punishment for an unknown sin, even though the woman was the one that brought us to this cold dungeon we called life.

Every fawking thing in life is structured to the woman's pleasure.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Stressed By Their High Earning Wives by Strafudeen: 12:48pm On Jul 10, 2023
1Sharon:

You men the women paid the men back in kind when they became breadwinners.

Alot of Nigerian men are arrogant and do Shakira when they're the breadwinners with women completely dependent on them.

Women that are too dependent on their spouses are more prone to facing abuse.

Yes oo....God punish useless Nigerian oloshos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Stressed By Their High Earning Wives by Chetas81(m): 12:49pm On Jul 10, 2023
Zigzagman:

God know say my hustle pure. I no fit marry woman wey go come dey make more money pass me . Tufiakwa! God Forbid!
If you know the meaning of Hustle 😂 you will understand that the words have no respect from the British colony
Re: Men Stressed By Their High Earning Wives by Chetas81(m): 12:50pm On Jul 10, 2023
Take Nigerian women serious at your own risk
Re: Men Stressed By Their High Earning Wives by DaddyRochie1642: 12:50pm On Jul 10, 2023
FalseProphet1:
According to the law of the universe, the law of nature and God's law, women are not supposed to earn higher than their husbands. Any woman earning higher than her husband is going to hell.

This I have seen.

Oga to slap you dey hungry me
Re: Men Stressed By Their High Earning Wives by advanceDNA: 12:50pm On Jul 10, 2023
Quality20:
Are they not supposed to be happy that their wives are not asking asking for every penny they need

Lol....U dont know how it works in real life...

Wife earns more doesnt automatically translate to not asking the man for every penny
Re: Men Stressed By Their High Earning Wives by FalseProphet1(m): 12:51pm On Jul 10, 2023
DaddyRochie1642:
Oga to slap you dey hungry me
Touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm. It's in your Bible.

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: Men Stressed By Their High Earning Wives by MightySparrow: 12:53pm On Jul 10, 2023
Dimaya:

arrogant igbo man! grin

Nay, reasonable igbo man.
Re: Men Stressed By Their High Earning Wives by DaddyRochie1642: 12:54pm On Jul 10, 2023
FalseProphet1:

Touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm. It's in your Bible.

This I have seen.

grin grin
Re: Men Stressed By Their High Earning Wives by Adakintroy: 12:57pm On Jul 10, 2023
There is nothing there. One must out perform the other But men are natural providers so the take it a lot personal if they are under performing.

2 Likes

Re: Men Stressed By Their High Earning Wives by MadamExcellency: 1:01pm On Jul 10, 2023
GeneralPula:
Most Humans are arrogant when they have financial power, not just women. Abi, are some men not arrogant? I’ve been on dates with girls that are working & making money and I must confess to you that they’re always useful if you know how to make use of the.

But from my experience, if a man is dating a financially capable woman, but the woman doesn’t like the man, it will always show in her attitude. She won’t give a damnn to pretend since she’s making her money. Just like when a rich man is dating a poor woman that he doesn’t like, such a man will just be treating the woman anyhow.

All these things are relatively the same in both genders! It’s you as a man that should always MAN UP!

Imagine how you think. Dating is not a relationship and can never be defined as one or given as an example of a relationship.

The issue isn't earning more than the husband but rather the man's capacity to cater for the family in full.

If the husband's income can take care of the family without requesting assistance from the woman then the ego and the propensity to be arrogant and disrespect the man will substantially decrease to a minimum.

Women have this general conception that the man's wealth is for the family but theirs are for upkeep and aggrandizement.

2 Likes

Re: Men Stressed By Their High Earning Wives by hayoholla(m): 1:01pm On Jul 10, 2023
The heading should be "Some Men finds it difficult to adjust to the reality of their high earning wives" grin

3 Likes

Re: Men Stressed By Their High Earning Wives by MightySparrow: 1:04pm On Jul 10, 2023
Marrying a woman with higher income has proven to be a source of high blood pressure for many husbands. They become irrational in their decisions and vain in spending. If care is not taken, they win over the children and indoctrinate them. At the worst, the man becomes the wife. The husband becomes 'irresponsile' to his inlaws. He is despised and suffer humiliation.

However, there are few women out there that are very reasonable. In spite of their financial status, they still allow their men to take the lead. To such women, a faithful man doesn't want to offend or betray them.

I don't wish for women to be more resourceful in marriage. It is evil.

A successful man is the only one who can give what his wife can spend.
Oh Father, bless all the men on Nairaland to be able to supply more their wives can spend.

Can hear your........ amen?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Stressed By Their High Earning Wives by Hassanmaye(m): 1:19pm On Jul 10, 2023
Dshocker:
Most women don't know how to control money, especially when they out earn than their husband.

Hahahhahahaha this gender! There trouble too much
Re: Men Stressed By Their High Earning Wives by gassbee: 1:20pm On Jul 10, 2023
I was told most women cant handle wealth power and fame

2 Likes

Re: Men Stressed By Their High Earning Wives by Sprints3: 1:22pm On Jul 10, 2023
If u want to know who your wife really is let her start to make money more than you. U go know whether na devil u wife or na saint. My cuzzo wan link me up with one USA naija girl she dey obviously earn more than me but wants more info whether I dey capable to dey match her earning. Ladies nowadays and their useless feminism and gender equality. As man for house some women go like make the husband dey wash plate and babysit

2 Likes

Re: Men Stressed By Their High Earning Wives by Sprints3: 1:23pm On Jul 10, 2023
gassbee:
I was told most women cant handle wealth power and fame
they can't. The ego of been subordinate in the house kicks and they lose it. I can't be earning more than u and still be second in command

2 Likes

Re: Men Stressed By Their High Earning Wives by izonborn098(m): 1:32pm On Jul 10, 2023
If those fish brains earn more than u, then na better handicap especially the wicked one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Stressed By Their High Earning Wives by youngreezy(m): 1:44pm On Jul 10, 2023
una comments for this forum dey make me laff well well oooo,if my wife earn pass me,e no go bother me one bit sef,na low weak insecure man wey dey allow all those things bother am....oga e depends on how you carry yourself na em women go treat you,I have seen poor men control their rich wives,infact the woman sef dey fear the husband like small god....most of una dey give women the impression say una no fit live without them even when una get money pass them talkless of wen she becomes the bread winner,na die una don die na....I get girl wey I no even dey friend her sef and as of now she dey make times ten of money wey I dey see but she no fit try nonsense wen we dey together,I go kill am for hand,even currently I no dey even follow her talk again sef,she no do me anything oooo,I just decide to show her Arab small because she was too comfortable around me...you need see her face wen I snub her for public,she wan die....if she like make she talk to me,if she like make she move on,I no send her papa oOoOO....you get millions na for ya pocket oOoOO....I no dey fear my men wey dey see millions steady e come be my wife...for my own house oooooo....ha!!!!!! even if you dey feed me,I no send ya papa ooo,we go dig am out if you want climb my head ooooo

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Stressed By Their High Earning Wives by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:46pm On Jul 10, 2023
D kind attitude women put on wen d make more moni than der husband undecided
Re: Men Stressed By Their High Earning Wives by cococandy(f): 2:04pm On Jul 10, 2023
cheesy Shakira
1Sharon:

You men the women paid the men back in kind when they became breadwinners.

Alot of Nigerian men are arrogant and do Shakira when they're the breadwinners with women completely dependent on them.

Women that are too dependent on their spouses are more prone to facing abuse.
Re: Men Stressed By Their High Earning Wives by ChronicGp(m): 2:13pm On Jul 10, 2023
Who cares, as long she's loyal. 🤣😊🤣
Re: Men Stressed By Their High Earning Wives by Entanglement: 2:16pm On Jul 10, 2023
Quality20:
Are they not supposed to be happy that their wives are not asking them for every penny they need?
because you are a yoruba man that's why undecided
A typical Yoruba man will not like to work but be chasing small small girls while his wife will be earning money at work. Hence see that there's nothing wrong with this!
Re: Men Stressed By Their High Earning Wives by Charx122: 2:19pm On Jul 10, 2023
Zigzagman:

Mazi Dimaya, you're just a broke dude

Is not about being broke, is just common sense women 98% of women become arrogant or let me put it this way power drunk..

Even when the man earns more money and gives his wife enough she misuses it for irrelevant things, You will be fortunate if she doesn't share some with her Exes

1 Like

Re: Men Stressed By Their High Earning Wives by Entanglement: 2:21pm On Jul 10, 2023
Babathanks:
How I go marry woman that earn more than me in the first place?. I think is only greedy and lazy guys that always want to marry woman that earn more than them. I once dated a lawyer that I earn more than but it reach a stage she started earning more than me and she started disrespecting me cos of that. Immediately I dump her ass off. I’m not a lazy person and I believe in myself. My advice to all this single guys out there, don’t ever date someone that earn more than you Especially this our generation. It will never work
yoruba men left the group chat

Re: Men Stressed By Their High Earning Wives by occfx: 2:31pm On Jul 10, 2023
Dimaya:
it's because the women become arrogant when they make more money than the man.

next!

Just do the bed work well and goto work everyday. If she still disrespects you, give her space and the silent treatment . I no get time to argue with woman
Re: Men Stressed By Their High Earning Wives by Fortune118005(m): 2:37pm On Jul 10, 2023
Zigzagman:
With the ongoing subsidy removal, most families are having to find ways to make ends meet.

In this viral video, the speakers analyze how an increase in the woman's earnings places extra stress on the men. The boss babe disagreed and got destroyed with hard facts. DO you agree? What has been your experience? Are you placed under stress if your wife out-earns you? Does your husband feel stressed because you out-earn him? How do you manage the stresses that money imbalance brings?

Please watch the video and let us know your thoughts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUrng-mfZpQ
If my wife earns more than me I don't have problem with that but if she becomes arrogant and misbehave because of that, wahala go dey ooo!
Re: Men Stressed By Their High Earning Wives by cococandy(f): 2:37pm On Jul 10, 2023
Enemies of progress united

1 Like

Re: Men Stressed By Their High Earning Wives by Fortune118005(m): 2:40pm On Jul 10, 2023
Dimaya:

The problem is, the more money a woman makes over her man, the more she begins to think she doesn't need her husband. That was included in the research they referenced.
Hmmmm
Re: Men Stressed By Their High Earning Wives by TheGift: 2:51pm On Jul 10, 2023
The only Man that will or should be stressed by His wife earning more is the Man that is unable to:

1. Take care of His family responsibilities & bills
2. Take care of His wives , relational, emotional, psychological and sexual needs
3. Determine his place, purpose and self esteem in life without reference or comparison to other people- including his Wife
4. Realize that if the Wife is ok, His children and family will be more ok
5. Realize that life happens in undulations, today you are up, Tommorow you may be down. It may even be a health issue that eats all your millions ( you don't want a Wife that can help you in such a situation? Or one who can take care of your kids if, God forbid, you die?
6. MOST IMPORTANT Realize and help His Wife realize ( if she doesn't already) that the two have become one. Marriage is an institution not a competition. If I don't want my Wife (my partner and the mother of my kids) to advance in life , then who else should I want to advance in life.

(The problem with many Men who complain about Women is that they married a Woman or see their Wife as just another Woman, but they did not marry a Wife, their Wife or do not see Her as such. Marriage is not for kids or the emotionally immature. That's why I advise people never to rush into marriage)

Finally , if it still bothers you so much that your Wife makes more than you, then make more than your Wife. Or are you not Man enough?

3 Likes

Re: Men Stressed By Their High Earning Wives by Swissli(f): 3:00pm On Jul 10, 2023
Men Always Want To Be In Control But This Is Never The Case. Smh
Re: Men Stressed By Their High Earning Wives by dominique(f): 3:03pm On Jul 10, 2023
If these immature low self-esteem Nairaland boys don't generalize and talk crap about women in a day, I don't think they will be able to sleep properly at night.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girl_friend Is A Mamiwater~ Water Spirit! / Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners / How Do The Successful Combat A Lonely Lovelife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.