Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,325 members, 7,822,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) (62420 Views)

Two Armed Robbers Disguising As Security Agents Arrested In Katsina / Clearing Agents Arrested As NDLEA Intercepts ₦32 Billion Cocaine At Lagos Port / Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) by Nwanna2588: 1:27pm On Jun 07, 2023
Location?
Re: Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) by Uten9z(m): 1:27pm On Jun 07, 2023
Can someone please assist me, some online ippis loan company I suspect are involved in taking almost my whole salary without any trace of who does that.
Re: Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) by Mummyimbecile(m): 1:28pm On Jun 07, 2023
It's staged. A skirt if you ask me.

No law makes owing loans a criminal offense. It's a civil offense.

You cannot go to jail for failing to repay a loan. You may likely go to jail if you took it under pretense.

But this is Nigeria, how can an officer of the law go to arrest a debtor? It's not done anywhere!

Even if he is charged to court, the judge will still ask him what he does for a living and how he will repay little by little. NO JUDGE CAN SEND YOU TO JAIL FOR OWING.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) by RALPHOW(m): 1:28pm On Jun 07, 2023
Only a dummy will believe this video.
When did palmpay turned to police?
I think it's time that government of Asiwaju closed LAPO or stop them from citizens harassment.

1 Like

Re: Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) by Sablexxxtoons: 1:28pm On Jun 07, 2023
Make God no allow them lift person wey na only him pam slippers go just remain
Re: Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) by Ayofunmi19: 1:28pm On Jun 07, 2023
Patrickyemi:
Una still Dey borrow money from palmpay ? Why not start a YouTube channel on football and make money na. Let me teach you, mention me if interested, hold your 1k o
Sir I want you to teach me the YouTube channel on football my contact 08139670077.
Re: Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) by ceematics: 1:29pm On Jun 07, 2023
Patrickyemi:
Una still Dey borrow money from palmpay ? Why not start a YouTube channel on football and make money na. Let me teach you, mention me if interested, hold your 1k o
Hi please I am interested
Re: Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) by RaptorX: 1:31pm On Jun 07, 2023
Obviously a skit
Re: Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) by Tallesty1(m): 1:31pm On Jun 07, 2023
jamesversion:

Eateries usually have their own security and I believe its unprofessional for their security to watch their customer being harassed whilst inside the eatery. It makes for bad publicity.
It is a skit
Re: Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) by olab059(m): 1:33pm On Jun 07, 2023
This looks scripted to create fear in the minds of Palmpay debtors. cheesy
Re: Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) by tonididdy(m): 1:34pm On Jun 07, 2023
Caaz:
The making calls part to his mother got me laughing out loud

…for me na the end wey the video man say see the guy palm ….the saccarsm burst my head!
Re: Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) by Caaz: 1:34pm On Jun 07, 2023
Uten9z:
Can someone please assist me, some online ippis loan company I suspect are involved in taking almost my whole salary without any trace of who does that.
Did you collect loan n refused payment?
How did they get access to your accts?
Re: Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) by tonididdy(m): 1:34pm On Jun 07, 2023
Nwanna2588:
Location?

That’s Edo.
I know that joint with my eyes closed lol

1 Like

Re: Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) by Librason: 1:34pm On Jun 07, 2023
AgentGoat:
Na skit. Dumb Nigerians.
Re: Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 1:35pm On Jun 07, 2023
I'm very certain no debt collection company will go and arrest or apprehend a defaulting client by themselves... Talk another thing!
Re: Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) by finallybusy: 1:35pm On Jun 07, 2023
It’s a skit to put the fear of God into Nigerians.
Re: Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) by StagethemTVee: 1:35pm On Jun 07, 2023
look staged
Re: Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) by olab059(m): 1:36pm On Jun 07, 2023
lecowas:
Are they police officers, did they inform any law enforcement agencies?[b] I was also shocked to my bone when someone told me he needed money to bail out his brother in LAPO's detention ;[/b]D

Initially, I thought he was joking until it was clear he wasn't. I told him to call the police, but he said they can't afford Lapo, how will they afford additional police charges. Lawless country. Smh

LAPO own is normal na...even as far back as 2013, when I used to go to one cyber cafe that was close to a LAPO office, every day was drama, as you hear the debtors shouting out from the holding cells.

But this video looks fake...it looks scripted to put fear in the minds of palmpay debtors.

1 Like

Re: Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) by Thegoodone13(m): 1:37pm On Jun 07, 2023
jamesversion:

Eateries usually have their own security and I believe its unprofessional for their security to watch their customer being harassed whilst inside the eatery. It makes for bad publicity.
The only thing the arrested officer will do is to inform the internal security that they want to arrest one of their customers. The company don't have choice than to allow them. The security man is private security guard which I don't think he has the right to arrest the suspect.
Re: Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) by paskal16: 1:38pm On Jun 07, 2023
Even madman go know say it’s staged na
Re: Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) by Risingblue008(m): 1:38pm On Jun 07, 2023
jamesversion:

They have to take permission from the management before anything,
And it must be accepted cos it's a criminal offence
Re: Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) by thisisit: 1:38pm On Jun 07, 2023
This is a violation of the Violence Against Persons Prohibition Act 2015.

Stalking & tracking is punishable with 6 months imprisonment
Re: Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) by lopeshola(m): 1:38pm On Jun 07, 2023
They for allow the guy finish him meat pie and mineral na 😃😃

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) by Caleb15(m): 1:39pm On Jun 07, 2023
Caaz:
The making calls part to his mother got me laughing out loud

Hakimi's mother comes to mind
Re: Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) by Mrfeel: 1:39pm On Jun 07, 2023
LikeAking:

This is totally unconstitutional.

He agreed to all the terms and conditions before collecting the loan so there is nothing unconditional there
Re: Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) by AfonjaConehead: 1:39pm On Jun 07, 2023
See how them lift and tow the coneheaded structure like fowl. grin grin grin
Re: Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) by Djuggernaut(m): 1:40pm On Jun 07, 2023
Exactly!
Re: Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) by shiwex: 1:41pm On Jun 07, 2023
What power have they got to arrest him, this nonsense. Do they have any warrant from a court?
Re: Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) by Hotice085: 1:41pm On Jun 07, 2023
Naijastrapmedia:
moment palmpay agents arrested debtor at eatery after tracking him

A video that has gained widespread attention online captures the moment employees of a prominent online loan company apprehend a customer believed to have failed to repay a debt. The video depicts the company's staff, accompanied by security personnel, tracking down the customer at a restaurant where he was enjoying a meal. Despite attempting to escape, the customer was stopped by one of the security guards. The agents verified the customer's identity using a photo he had presumably provided during the loan application process. The customer pleaded with them to allow him to make a phone call to his mother as he was being taken away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uT50mRj4To&feature=share9

Seun your boys na real olodo Dem be, nairaland na so Palmpay go sue una
Re: Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) by izubext007: 1:41pm On Jun 07, 2023
i wish EFCC will just do this to former aviation minister
Re: Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) by AfonjaConehead: 1:41pm On Jun 07, 2023
But can these guys arrest defaulting peeps?
Do they have rights?

And why does that guy wanna kick the camera man,who is he,a cop/military?

They should be careful how they go about this,it could backfire

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Drama At The Burial Of Lady Allegedly Beaten To Death By Husband. Photos / Bodies Of LAUTECH Student, Killed By Kidnappers Recovered / Names Of 7 Brothers Deported From Abroad Written On A Tree In Evil Forest.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.