Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,066 members, 7,821,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) (62408 Views)

Two Armed Robbers Disguising As Security Agents Arrested In Katsina / Clearing Agents Arrested As NDLEA Intercepts ₦32 Billion Cocaine At Lagos Port / Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) by jamesversion: 11:28pm On Jun 07, 2023
Padipadi:

If the debtor died, the eatery won't be closed down. Infact, his corpse ll be donated to a reputable teaching hospital as cadava. A debtor is worthless.
If you aren't a debtor, you are a debtor sympathiser. Meaning, you sef go owe in future or gas owed before. Therefore, you deserve my first response.

Dem suppose donate the whole Nigeria as cadaver to China and Paris club.
Re: Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) by Padipadi(m): 11:35pm On Jun 07, 2023
jamesversion:

Dem suppose donate the whole Nigeria as cadaver to China and Paris club.
Lmao. Let's just go to China or Paris and submit names for donations.
God knows I hate debtors.
Na buhariiiiii name I go write X 100.
Re: Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) by jamesversion: 11:37pm On Jun 07, 2023
Padipadi:

Lmao. Let's just go to China or Paris and submit names for donations.
God knows I hate debtors.
Na buhariiiiii name I go write X 100.

We go first submit you.
Re: Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) by Besty27: 11:37pm On Jun 07, 2023
brainhack:
Lol Regardless some people are just evil; I don’t know how someone can sleep and live like nothing is happening everyday, knowing you are owing. You definitely have to be evil-minded.
We you shot your trap mouth up what they do to that is rubbish
Re: Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) by Merisbankie(m): 12:38am On Jun 08, 2023
Caaz:
The making calls part to his mother got me laughing out loud
Belle they pain me πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚
Re: Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) by zrocky: 2:00am On Jun 08, 2023
Naijastrapmedia:
moment palmpay agents arrested debtor at eatery after tracking him

A video that has gained widespread attention online captures the moment employees of a prominent online loan company apprehend a customer believed to have failed to repay a debt. The video depicts the company's staff, accompanied by security personnel, tracking down the customer at a restaurant where he was enjoying a meal. Despite attempting to escape, the customer was stopped by one of the security guards. The agents verified the customer's identity using a photo he had presumably provided during the loan application process. The customer pleaded with them to allow him to make a phone call to his mother as he was being taken away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uT50mRj4To&feature=share9

After this you sue the company. You don't have the right to arrest anybody only the Nigerian police or military has the right to do so after getting a court order. Anything else can be tag kidnapping, like what was done in this video is kidnapping
Re: Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) by jimb(m): 6:09am On Jun 08, 2023
chioma ijem na u be next..
Re: Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) by Fash20: 6:16am On Jun 08, 2023
This is fake now. Its glaringly fake
Re: Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) by asiga(m): 7:11am On Jun 08, 2023
Loan companies don dey kidnap people for my country, choooo
Re: Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) by Caseless: 7:38am On Jun 08, 2023
Na skit?
Re: Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) by zoedew: 7:44am On Jun 08, 2023
Naijastrapmedia:

A video that has gained widespread attention online captures the moment employees of a prominent online loan company apprehend a customer believed to have failed to repay a debt. The video depicts the company's staff, accompanied by security personnel, tracking down the customer at a restaurant where he was enjoying a meal. Despite attempting to escape, the customer was stopped by one of the security guards. The agents verified the customer's identity using a photo he had presumably provided during the loan application process. The customer pleaded with them to allow him to make a phone call to his mother as he was being taken away.

But this is unfair! His rights have been trampled. Him Mama should promptly get a Lawyer to to enforce his fundamental rights!
Re: Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) by GoWithGood: 8:33am On Jun 08, 2023
E don reach like this? Do they even have the rights to do this? Even that eatery can sue them for harrasing and assualting their customer, thereby soiling the reputation of the company.
Re: Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) by Padipadi(m): 9:14am On Jun 08, 2023
jamesversion:

We go first submit you.
Ehn. I was regected cos I m more useful.
They are looking for you to submit you o
Re: Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) by Neocotez(m): 10:14am On Jun 08, 2023
You can't put me in that car without a gun
Re: Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) by bigpastor(m): 10:24am On Jun 08, 2023
Best video ever!!!!!

So real 🀣🀣😍😍

No acting or fictions

Poster (OP) I'm owing you!!!!

You risked your phone's life and yours just to share a live event with us.

The muscles of those macho men did not scare you, rather I can enjoy the humour in your commentary. You went so close as to capture their voices.

"Wait make I call my mama" You dey craze, your mama dey there when you dey borrow money?.

No be you borrow money from Palmpay" The guy lied, "No be me"
He was then showed the evidence, 😭, His language changed to Wait make I call πŸ€™ my mama"

Mothers are wonderful, why did he not remember his father to challenge the machos in a fight"

Whenever I am in a trouble or challenge I commonly remember my MOTHER ever as I'm over 40years.

[i]Who sat and washed my infant head
When sleeping in my cradle bed πŸ’•
[/i]

OP, this is my best video for the year.

Palmpay owes you too just as I do.

1 Like

Re: Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) by CaptainWest1000(m): 11:42am On Jun 08, 2023
Patrickyemi:
Una still Dey borrow money from palmpay ? Why not start a YouTube channel on football and make money na. Let me teach you, mention me if interested, hold your 1k o
BOSS I DO I LEARN PLEASE
Re: Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) by Uten9z(m): 8:15am On Jun 09, 2023
Caaz:

Ok.
So how do you intend going about it.
You meant they deducted far above the amount they ought to deduct right?

Most u commend on what u are a party to in their defense? don't worry! you shall be a share feast to the gods if your choosing to abet crime perpetrators that woo ppl their had earn salary
Re: Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) by XAUBulls: 9:28pm On Jun 28, 2023
Naijastrapmedia:

It's absolutely ridiculous. How can you borrow money and deliberately not want to pay back? That's unkind to the bank and to your credit history... grin
Re: Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) by XAUBulls: 9:39pm On Jun 28, 2023
daclint:
They're content creators not palmpay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Two Brothers Kill Their Brother In Imo State (Graphic Photos) / Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG / Afeez Ogunbowale Rapes 2 Muslim Virgins, LASU Students At Gunpoint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.