Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) (62323 Views)

Two Armed Robbers Disguising As Security Agents Arrested In Katsina / Clearing Agents Arrested As NDLEA Intercepts ₦32 Billion Cocaine At Lagos Port / Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) by opeyemi1509: 4:45pm On Jun 07, 2023
Patrickyemi:
Una still Dey borrow money from palmpay ? Why not start a YouTube channel on football and make money na. Let me teach you, mention me if interested, hold your 1k o

interested

Re: Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) by Abakelawal(f): 4:48pm On Jun 07, 2023
So what will happen to his fanta and shoes
Re: Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) by aremubabs: 4:49pm On Jun 07, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
They are calling it skit. Continue to borrow until it happens to you.

If it happens to me, I don cash out be that.

Aside claiming violent abduction, I would claim physical injury such as a sprain suffered during the abduction. I would also claim that my wallet was stolen during the illegal arrest. In fact, my claims would be more than 20.

I will just look for a lawyer, and reach an agreement with him. In fact, any lawyer worth his onions would spot a jackpot when they see one.
Re: Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) by Selfmotivated: 4:54pm On Jun 07, 2023
He go pay the money used to call the policemen plus extra fee for the default loan. E mumu never do
Re: Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) by denko(m): 4:56pm On Jun 07, 2023
People are shouting onigbese here who owe pass Nigeria Federal Government. Please pay your debt if you can don't commit suicide because of igbese oooo
Re: Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) by friendl: 5:06pm On Jun 07, 2023
I am 200% sure this is acting ,..this is not possible ,..when police officers are not involved ,..no warrant to show ,.... Nigerians mumu plenty ,...
Re: Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) by ejieddy: 5:07pm On Jun 07, 2023
Gross violation of human rights. Charge him to court. Only law enforcement agency have the right to arrest. He can sue Palmpay for this, or this is a skit.
Re: Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) by chukel(m): 5:12pm On Jun 07, 2023
This is kidnapping. They are not authorised by law to make arrests.

1 Like

Re: Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) by vugaman(m): 5:18pm On Jun 07, 2023
jamesversion:

Eateries usually have their own security and I believe its unprofessional for their security to watch their customer being harassed whilst inside the eatery. It makes for bad publicity.
immediately they identify their selves,as a security man in that establishment, nothing you can do and if you do,then you have joined yourself in a matter you know nothing about, so if you are a suspected arm rubber like I think,then don't hope that the security will interfare when they come for you
Re: Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 6:32pm On Jun 07, 2023
AgentGoat:
Na skit. Dumb Nigerians.
Or deh
Na every body
M
U
Mu like you?
Re: Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) by drealcivilceno(m): 6:39pm On Jun 07, 2023
LikeAking:

This is totally unconstitutional.

UNCON... What!

When we don't have a unified monetary system?
Re: Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) by Clashy(m): 6:44pm On Jun 07, 2023
Patrickyemi:
Una still Dey borrow money from palmpay ? Why not start a YouTube channel on football and make money na. Let me teach you, mention me if interested, hold your 1k o
Patrickyemi
Re: Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) by Moniya4Real(m): 6:49pm On Jun 07, 2023
These guys never see were before, they dare not try it with some armed debtor but in as much as it’s not to borrow money you know you can’t pay back, this is an illegal way of recovering debt sha.
Re: Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) by livingoracle: 7:07pm On Jun 07, 2023
jamesversion:

Eateries usually have their own security and I believe it's unprofessional for their security to watch their customer being harassed whilst inside the eatery. It makes for bad publicity.

Don't take this seriously, it was a prank.
Re: Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) by jamesversion: 7:16pm On Jun 07, 2023
vugaman:
immediately they identify their selves,as a security man in that establishment, nothing you can do and if you do,then you have joined yourself in a matter you know nothing about, so if you are a suspected arm rubber like I think,then don't hope that the security will interfare when they come for you

Have you gone nuts? So the anonymity of this forum is a reason for throwing deranged comments around?
Re: Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) by mediclife1987(m): 7:17pm On Jun 07, 2023
Naijastrapmedia:
moment palmpay agents arrested debtor at eatery after tracking him

A video that has gained widespread attention online captures the moment employees of a prominent online loan company apprehend a customer believed to have failed to repay a debt. The video depicts the company's staff, accompanied by security personnel, tracking down the customer at a restaurant where he was enjoying a meal. Despite attempting to escape, the customer was stopped by one of the security guards. The agents verified the customer's identity using a photo he had presumably provided during the loan application process. The customer pleaded with them to allow him to make a phone call to his mother as he was being taken away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uT50mRj4To&feature=share9

This is actually a VERY real video.

Only fools would doubt this.

If LAPO can do this, everyone else would follow.

Naija na craze country

Watch the video well, it isn't a skit.

Palmpay just denied to save face, go and check out, the guy dey detention with them presently e sure die...
Re: Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) by jamesversion: 7:18pm On Jun 07, 2023
APCNig:

You are to be arrested next. Do you think it is professional for you to take a loan and not pay? That loan that you took to make your hair, you will be arrested for not paying back within this week.

Lolz. People are crazier in Nigeria than I thought. Not everyone is an poor as you and your parents.
Re: Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) by Dexy4yah(m): 7:23pm On Jun 07, 2023
AgentGoat:
Na skit. Dumb Nigerians.
Lol naija we too dey dumb
Re: Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) by yahoodetector: 7:34pm On Jun 07, 2023
hurlaryinkah:
Are you sure you are not a chronic debtor like the guy arrested?

Go and ask them. Rubbish
Re: Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) by Patriotsleague: 7:52pm On Jun 07, 2023
Unlawful act...a loan app won't be dumb to do this.
Re: Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) by jaxxy(m): 8:11pm On Jun 07, 2023
fair enough lol
Re: Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:20pm On Jun 07, 2023
grin

Re: Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) by dauntless15(m): 8:27pm On Jun 07, 2023
Patrickyemi:
You dey make money from YouTube and football but you want 1k to teach, if you're really making money why is 1k so important to you?
Re: Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) by Poisonousman: 8:41pm On Jun 07, 2023
Una go just carry skit dey post .. Una no really sabi anything.. e clear
Re: Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) by MamaletASO: 9:22pm On Jun 07, 2023
Them plenty...

If I see them..I go expose them..

No peace for the debtors

Re: Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) by zhirkovrado(m): 9:42pm On Jun 07, 2023
Some people will still believe this staged play grin grin
Re: Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) by Padipadi(m): 9:49pm On Jun 07, 2023
jamesversion:

Eateries usually have their own security and I believe its unprofessional for their security to watch their customer being harassed whilst inside the eatery. It makes for bad publicity.
Asst debtor, your fellow debtors deserve any treatment meted on them. Debtors are like boys that impregnate vulnerable girls. Not paying up means not being responsible.
He deserved every dragging and neck pressing.
Re: Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) by jamesversion: 10:02pm On Jun 07, 2023
Padipadi:

Asst debtor, your fellow debtors deserve any treatment meted on them. Debtors are like boys that impregnate vulnerable girls. Not paying up means not being responsible.
He deserved every dragging and neck pressing.

Why are you foolish? So my comment means I'm a debtor? grin grin

I'm not bragging, I can conveniently pay everyone who works in Palmpay their salaries for as long as possible.

I'm all about the responsibility of Eateries to their customers and their business image. Atleast they shouldn't be harassed inside the eatery.

That was how someone ate and died inside pepperoni Yenagoa and the place was closed down indefinitely by the government then. Imagine an altercation inside the eatery leads to actual bodily harm or even death of their customer. How does their PR deal with it??
Re: Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) by Melagros(m): 10:33pm On Jun 07, 2023
jamesversion:

NB:For all those who quoted and said rubbish, I'm all about the responsibility of Eateries to their customers and their business image. Atleast they shouldn't be harassed inside the eatery.

That was how someone ate and died inside pepperoni Yenagoa and the place was closed down indefinitely by the government then. Imagine an altercation inside the eatery leads to actual bodily harm or even death of their customer. How does their PR deal with it??
Oga your pr no follow at all, tell me where a criminal is exempted from arrest
Re: Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) by Padipadi(m): 11:19pm On Jun 07, 2023
jamesversion:

Why are you foolish? So my comment means I'm a debtor? grin grin

I'm not bragging, I can conveniently pay everyone who works in Palmpay their salaries for as long as possible.

I'm all about the responsibility of Eateries to their customers and their business image. Atleast they shouldn't be harassed inside the eatery.

If the debtor died, the eatery won't be closed down. Infact, his corpse ll be donated to a reputable teaching hospital as cadava. A debtor is worthless.
If you aren't a debtor, you are a debtor sympathiser. Meaning, you sef go owe in future or gas owed before. Therefore, you deserve my first response.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shoprite Looters Paraded, Stolen Goods Recovered (Photos) / Eiye & Viking Cultists Clash In AuchiPoly, Five Feared Dead / EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.