Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,921 members, 7,863,246 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:44 PM

Earlier Spoken Word From Awa Only Owner Yahnwe To Rochas Okorocha In Imo State - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Earlier Spoken Word From Awa Only Owner Yahnwe To Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (226 Views)

Cynthia Obieshi Who Died After Sex Buried In Imo / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) / Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earlier Spoken Word From Awa Only Owner Yahnwe To Rochas Okorocha In Imo State by TGYM: 2:55am On Jun 07, 2023
OUR MAKER YAHWEH’S PROJECT TO SUBDUE ROCHAS OKOROCHA’S IDOLATROUS POWER IN Ɋ PLACE THEY CALL IMO STATE

I the Redeemer Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach the Saviour of the entire universe who died on the cross of Calvary, I AM here to give My message to Rochas Okorocha. Tell Rochas Okorocha that I said that if a child feels that herself has grown up to the extent that herself can no longer listen to the counsel of her earthly father and mother and concludes that herself can have her own ways to commit fornication at will; even when the parents are telling her that this thing is wrong and herself keeps on saying “Leave me”, tell Rochas that a day shall come when that child will be pregnant. Though there were some other pregnancies herself has been taking care of in the past, there will be a day herself will be disappointed. All the strategies and previous experiences will fail her. If it happens that the child is a man himself will be jumping from one sickness to the other; and a day will come that a sickness will visit him and all his experiences will disappoint him, and this will lead to premature death. Before the young beauty of life dies, himself or herself will remember the words of the earthly father and mother.

Tell Rochas Okorocha that I the Redeemer Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach the Owner of his life who died on the cross of Calvary said that himself is doing what that young beauty of life in the parable is doing against his or her earthly father and mother. Rochas Okorocha is challenging Me in different ways. When I speak, himself does not listen to Me. Anywhere Rochas Okorocha feels, himself can seek solution, himself should go. Anywhere himself thinks, himself can have power to stop Me Rochas Okorocha should go. Tell Rochas Okorocha that all his activities are in My palm. Tell Rochas Okorocha that himself is challenging Me by serving idols, feeling that satan has given him a high ranking office. What the devil did not tell him is that as himself was going higher destruction is waiting for him. Tell Rochas Okorocha that no matter how big a cow is, it is in the hand of Fulani to be controlled. Cow has no power to challenge the man that is controlling him.

Why I AM using these parables, himself knows what I AM saying. Rochas Okorocha has the power to intimidate others but himself is under My control. If himself wants to gather people for prayer, himself should gather more than himself has done before. Tell Rochas Okorocha that I know him. Even if himself converts his idol building into church; Rochas Okorocha is not afraid of Me. After all what himself has been doing is that, Okorocha is using My name to deceive people whereas himself has his own idol that himself is serving. This information I passed when I wanted to destroy the city of Pharaoh. The same Maker Yahweh has come again to pass information to him.

Children, were you not there when I said I would deal with him? Tell Rochas Okorocha that I made him to fail his idol. That is why Rochas Okorocha is having problem in the land. Tell Rochas Okorocha that as I AM giving this message to him, if himself has any reason to fight My servant, himself should do it more than himself was doing before. Tell Rochas Okorocha that the only thing that will save him is for him to say sorry to Me and return to Me. All the idols himself molded I AM sending My Child and My Child will destroy them. All the idols Rochas Okorocha molded are the strength of his leadership. Even the one himself positioned in the Government house where people come to snap pictures which himself uses to initiate people unknown to them I know all these things.

Tell Rochas Okorocha that himself initiated children with the school uniforms that himself sewed for them and through the suits Rochas gave to the civil servants himself also initiated them. Tell Rochas that I know how himself initiated the state in different ways. This is a fight between Me and him. Tell Rochas Okorocha that as the devil gave him assignment to accomplish, I AM also giving My servant My Own assignment. Tell him to go to the devil to acquire more power to challenge My Child as I AM sending him.

Tell Rochas Okorocha that I said that the different kinds of caps that himself wears I know. Tell him that the different types of clothes himself has are for different assignments, so also his different attires are for different assignments and I know. Tell Rochas Okorocha that I the Redeemer Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach said that himself has done well to challenge Me. I have come now to show him a little of My power but Rochas is too small. Tell Rochas Okorocha that no matter his power I want to call his attention to know that car have four tires, at the same time caterpillar has four tires. Both are built with iron. Car has steering caterpillar has steering. Both the car and the caterpillar have engines but the time when people will know the greater is when they jam together. Whichever has the greater power will be shown.

Tell Rochas Okorocha that we are coming to check up the strength of satan who gave him assignment and My Child who I give assignment. Tell Rochas Okorocha that I have written to Buhari. Tell him that among other Governors Rochas Okorocha has challenged Me more than every one of them. Tell him that I said that when a child sees fire, the glittering of the fire will make the child to admire it. The child will not believe that the fire can destroy until himself enters into the fire. Tell Rochas Okorocha that when himself was entering to have covenant and relationship with satan himself did not see it as evil and that it would hurt him. Satan has surrounded him and there is no way of escape except by My mercy and grace.

Tell Rochas Okorocha that My weapon is My word and himself will see how I will achieve My mandate. Tell Rochas Okorocha that himself should go and mould more idols in the state but I AM coming to destroy them and himself will have problem. The devil has given him mouth to insult Me but I AM coming to insult him before the people himself is leading. Tell Rochas Okorocha that My eyes are on him. His own case is another issue with Me. Tell Rochas Okorocha that all the sacrifices himself makes to idols to initiate people with things himself molded where they snap pictures and the people think it is normal I see everything. Rochas Okorocha in deceit calls it decoration but I know the meaning. For this reason tell him that as I AM giving him this message himself should call all his demons to acquire more security I will not stop him. Exactly what happened when I sent My Child Moshe to Pharaoh I did not stop him.

Tell Rochas Okorocha that I give him the privilege to stop My project and My Child who I AM sending. Tell Rochas Okorocha that himself has the power to control the churches under them because they issued them certificate of operation upon giving them idol in their kingdom. In addition to this message, I AM also sending these messages to read:

The message about the name Nigeria and the evil in the name Nigeria
The message of the Secret Power of three in Creation
The message of the Old man
Note this: Before Okorocha will decide which action to take himself should read all these messages says by your Redeemer Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach.

(1) (Reply)

End Of Satan's Confession / 5 Reasons Why Men Should Allow Their Wife Work / Some Petty Factors That Ruins Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.