Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,720 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:52 AM

Igbophobia In Liberia?: What Liberians Said About Igbos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbophobia In Liberia?: What Liberians Said About Igbos (5889 Views)

IGBOPHOBIA IN OUR NATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Xenophobia In South Africa And Igbophobia In Lagos. / Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia By Farooq (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbophobia In Liberia?: What Liberians Said About Igbos by Couldntfigurean: 12:05pm On Jun 07, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Who cares about you until bloodthirsty Ojukwu and your fathers decided to cross over to Lagos, Gowon decided to stop their madness in Ore
if yours fathers had sense,they should have left the people with negativity to go their way
But they couldn’t imagine life without the same people
Re: Igbophobia In Liberia?: What Liberians Said About Igbos by JOemmy(m): 12:05pm On Jun 07, 2023
Typing:

Na LIE.
Northerners don't do crime. Yoruba have only a less than 1% who endulge in crime. But those Peter Obi's Brothers see crime as a way of life grin grin grin

It's alright we should all then agree that all the massacres of thausands of innocent people in the north and all the daily ritual killings in the west we read here daily are all carried out by the igbos?
Re: Igbophobia In Liberia?: What Liberians Said About Igbos by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 07, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Hehehehehehehehehe, flesh eaters cannibals of Nigeria 😝😝😝😝😝😝
And silly,empty noisemakers.
You will hear an Igbo man claiming that South Africans hate them because they are taking their women, as if 90% of the women in South Africa are now following the few Igbos in South Africa.
Foolish braggarts and criminals!

2 Likes

Re: Igbophobia In Liberia?: What Liberians Said About Igbos by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 07, 2023
JOemmy:

It's alright we should all then agree that all the massacres of thausands of innocent people in the north and all the daily ritual killings in the west we read here daily are all carried out by the igbos?
But they don't disgrace Nigeria outside like the Igbos.
Do you know that Igbos account for the 99% of Nigerians languishing in prisons abroad?
Everybody perceives Nigerians as criminals from Antartica to Europe no thanks to our criminally minded Igbo brothers.
Re: Igbophobia In Liberia?: What Liberians Said About Igbos by JOemmy(m): 12:26pm On Jun 07, 2023
fuckuigbos:
But they don't disgrace Nigeria outside like the Igbos.
Do you know that Igbos account for the 99% of Nigerians languishing in prisons abroad?
Everybody perceives Nigerians as criminals from Antartica to Europe no thanks to our criminally minded Igbo brothers.

The damage people like abacha, buhari and tinibu have done to nigeria's image abroad is far worse than what any igbo person can ever do in a million years. The crimes which nigerians not only igbos commit abroad is mainly because of the corrupt activities of these evil wicked leaders who destroyed nigeria and frustrated them out of nigeria.
Re: Igbophobia In Liberia?: What Liberians Said About Igbos by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 07, 2023
JOemmy:

The damage people like abacha, buhari and tinibu have done to nigeria's image abroad is far worse than what any igbo person can ever do in a million years. The crimes which nigerians not only igbos commit abroad is mainly because of the corrupt activities of these evil wicked leaders who destroyed nigeria and frustrated them out of nigeria.
So you want to tell me that leaders from Ghana, South Africa and Kenya are not corrupt?
If your answer is No, then why is it only Nigeria whose citizens are perceived as criminals overseas.
My friend had to change his identity to South African because of the activities of our criminally minded Igbo brothers overseas.
Re: Igbophobia In Liberia?: What Liberians Said About Igbos by AfonjaScud: 12:43pm On Jun 07, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
you were born in Lagos,why did you allow yourself to be poor and depend on tinubu’s 30k stipends
Fix your life,nobody is the cause of your generational poverty

Only a retard make careless assumptions like you made here.
I can feed your entire family. And if you doubt me, tell me the number of your household and send your account details. I will rescue you out of poverty.
Re: Igbophobia In Liberia?: What Liberians Said About Igbos by Couldntfigurean: 12:57pm On Jun 07, 2023
AfonjaScud:

Only a retard make careless assumptions like you made here.
I can feed your entire family. And if you doubt me, tell me the number of your household and send your account details. I will rescue you out of poverty.
Audio billionaire online but dependent on Tinubu’s 30k to be alive offline

Lol

1 Like

Re: Igbophobia In Liberia?: What Liberians Said About Igbos by julaion: 1:37pm On Jun 07, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Igbos claimed other tribes in Nigeria hate them, they also claim Igbophobia whenever their misdeeds and wrongdoing are point out.
Shame no dey catch you
Re: Igbophobia In Liberia?: What Liberians Said About Igbos by LOVEALAIGBO: 2:04pm On Jun 07, 2023
allthingsgood:
This is not to bash igbos, but in all honesty the comments are not far from truth
70% of igbos in diaspora are into one illegality or the other. its unfortunate tho....especially anambra for drugs

Calling you a insecure and hateful bigot doesn’t do justice to your display of idiocy on this thread!

Care to share with us the studies you carried out or give a link to the report that says ‘70% OF IGBOS IN DIASPORA ARE INTO ONE ILLEGALITY OR THE OTHER!’? I’m waiting!

Not just this particular post of yours i’m quoting….but your ENTIRE presence on this forum is defined by bigotry, envy, hate and ethnic baiting, and one wonders if you’re permanently wound-up and full of bile! You must live a sad and pathetic life! I suspect you, the OP and the solmus bigot are either the same person or are bigoted birds of the same feather! I’d equally wager all three of you are part of the Tinubu mob!

What’s your own state and ethnicity? There’s something i want to check!
Re: Igbophobia In Liberia?: What Liberians Said About Igbos by alasane: 2:08pm On Jun 07, 2023
Tifnubudrugs:

All in your head, you hateful bigot!

Igbos are still the largest community in most places across Nigeria. Have you ever heard of indigenes fighting Igbos because they hate Igbos?

When South Africans attacked Nigerians during their xenophobia, more Yorubas turned out to be victims than Igbos. It was Igbo man that rescued them from the hands of South Africans!

Since the last 10 years, have you ever heard that Igbos and Hausas fought or Igbos and Fulanis had tribal fight? No! Yet you Yorubas have attacked Hausas in Lagos. Attacked Fulanis in Oyo. Attacked Igbos and others from SS in Lagos. Akwa Ibom people also chased you guys away from Eket!

Lol, but non of such attacks have been directed at Igbos you claim everyone hates. The joke is on you, hateful Yoruba man.

Not only in Nigeria,but also in Kenya,South Africa, Malaysia, Indonesia, Cambodia,Hong Kong, Singapore and the question is why?

When you are ready for the truth u know where to pick it until then continue deceiving urself.
Re: Igbophobia In Liberia?: What Liberians Said About Igbos by IkeIgboNiile(m): 2:12pm On Jun 07, 2023
All these talks about Igbos selling drugs is stale, how come no one talks about a tribe that fielded and massively supported a known Drug baron over a law professor.
OR
The tribe where you can buy human head for 20k
Re: Igbophobia In Liberia?: What Liberians Said About Igbos by Highlife217: 2:15pm On Jun 07, 2023
Lol @ money rituals and drug dealing. Africans are funny. Just because we invest in education and business and become successful does not mean it was due to some voodoo or selling drugs grin
Re: Igbophobia In Liberia?: What Liberians Said About Igbos by candelahria(f): 2:22pm On Jun 07, 2023
And you attributed that to his tribe? We have disrespectful people from every tribe.
solmusdesigns:
Remind me of Dierah Dubai... Even Pakistani and Indians know Ibos

Funny enough 😁 one Anambra man just displayed his rudeness in my neighborhood this morning that landlords association had to call the police on him

Wahala wahala wahala tenants

I was gisting with a young 13 year old boy, and the young boy already had his reservations...

He bought a mobile phone charger for his mum that stopped working when he got home, his mum insisted he returned it...

The Ibo guy wouldn't take it back instead started insulting him, he got home back and his mother also blamed him

He already has a lasting impression and a scar

Re: Igbophobia In Liberia?: What Liberians Said About Igbos by NGArmyTerrorist: 2:48pm On Jun 07, 2023
Op is good that hatred is eating you up and it will eat you more till you're no more, igbos will prosper and do more in life than you.
Re: Igbophobia In Liberia?: What Liberians Said About Igbos by 1Sharon(f): 2:55pm On Jun 07, 2023
I have a Mozambican friend and she knows all about Igbos. I was shocked
Re: Igbophobia In Liberia?: What Liberians Said About Igbos by pandoragirigory: 2:57pm On Jun 07, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
if yours fathers had sense,they should have left the people with negativity to go their way
But they couldn’t imagine life without the same people
if your fathers are not miscreants and mentally deranged, why would they try to take over Lagos and they proceeded to Ore
Re: Igbophobia In Liberia?: What Liberians Said About Igbos by pandoragirigory: 3:00pm On Jun 07, 2023
NGArmyTerrorist:
Op is good that hatred is eating you up and it will eat you more till you're no more, igbos will prosper and do more in life than you.
They cannot prosper in criminality, if they continue in their criminality, they will die horribly
Re: Igbophobia In Liberia?: What Liberians Said About Igbos by Beverlyjean(f): 3:07pm On Jun 07, 2023
Children of the fallen demon at it again
Re: Igbophobia In Liberia?: What Liberians Said About Igbos by RecentHistory: 3:29pm On Jun 07, 2023
In Togo, they don't come on Facebook. They go into the shops of Igbos and beat sense into their flat heads.

https://www.nairaland.com/5257040/igbo-nigerian-traders-attacked-togo

1 Like

Re: Igbophobia In Liberia?: What Liberians Said About Igbos by Couldntfigurean: 3:36pm On Jun 07, 2023
pandoragirigory:
if your fathers are not miscreants and mentally deranged, why would they try to take over Lagos and they proceeded to Ore
they didn’t just wake up and march to Ore,you came to kill them,Biafra operated successfully for two years before your fathers came with their dumbness to nsukka
Are you dumb?
Re: Igbophobia In Liberia?: What Liberians Said About Igbos by BeardedmeatR(m): 5:12pm On Jun 07, 2023
pandoragirigory:
where is the tribal slur? I posted what I saw in Liberian group. you are tormenting yourselves, you have been crying all over Nigeria and abroad, it is your life that is hard , subdued and abysmally inconsequential
Kikikiki
Re: Igbophobia In Liberia?: What Liberians Said About Igbos by JOemmy(m): 10:05pm On Jun 07, 2023
fuckuigbos:
So you want to tell me that leaders from Ghana, South Africa and Kenya are not corrupt?
If your answer is No, then why is it only Nigeria whose citizens are perceived as criminals overseas.
My friend had to change his identity to South African because of the activities of our criminally minded Igbo brothers overseas.

No igbo man have ruled nigeria since the 60s yorubas and northerners have been the ones that have been previleged to rule and they are the ones solely to be blamed for the bad image and for the current situation the nigerian state found itself today not igbos. If you are really a reasonable person u ought to have put the whole blame on the past leaders and if possible the ethnic groups they came from for making nigeria unlivable and not put the blame on victims of bad governance who are only looking for any means to survive.
Yes Ghanaian and south African leaders are no saints but nigerian leaders are far worse than them that's why u will hardly find ghanians and south africans trooping out of their countries in millions like nigerians.
Re: Igbophobia In Liberia?: What Liberians Said About Igbos by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 08, 2023
JOemmy:

No igbo man have ruled nigeria since the 60s yorubas and northerners have been the ones that have been previleged to rule and they are the ones solely to be blamed for the bad image and for the current situation the nigerian state found itself today not igbos. If you are really a reasonable person u ought to have put the whole blame on the past leaders and if possible the ethnic groups they came from for making nigeria unlivable and not put the blame on victims of bad governance who are only looking for any means to survive.
Yes Ghanaian and south African leaders are no saints but nigerian leaders are far worse than them that's why u will hardly find ghanians and south africans trooping out of their countries in millions like nigerians.
You cannot continue to be crying victim everytime.
Is it the leaders who are sending our Igbo brothers to push drugs and indulge in other social vices?
How many times have you heard Ibibios, Ijaws, Calabari, Efiks, Idomas, Tiv, Nupe, etc in the news for wrong reasons? Does it mean that it is only the Igbos who are affected by bad governance in Nigeria? Think about this.

1 Like

Re: Igbophobia In Liberia?: What Liberians Said About Igbos by JOemmy(m): 12:50pm On Jun 08, 2023
fuckuigbos:
You cannot continue to be crying victim everytime.
Is it the leaders who are sending our Igbo brothers to push drugs and indulge in other social vices?
How many times have you heard Ibibios, Ijaws, Calabari, Efiks, Idomas, Tiv, Nupe, etc in the news for wrong reasons? Does it mean that it is only the Igbos who are affected by bad governance in Nigeria? Think about this.

You must be a hopeless bigot to claim that it's only igbos that engages in drug trafficking in nigeria is ur current president tinibu who is indicted for drug trafficking in the US also igbo? The nigerian muslims ndlea always caught daily trying to traffic drugs to Saudi Arabia are they also igbos?
Re: Igbophobia In Liberia?: What Liberians Said About Igbos by seeme2(f): 9:59pm On Jun 26, 2023
Igbo 😒. What a people. The sad part is, instead of them to call townhall meetings and change their ways they keep saying you are jealous of them. Jealous of phone accesories sales?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do We Need Another International Airport In Lagos ? / While The World Helps Haiti, Not One Black African Nation Has Helped / Ribadu Has Accepted Jonathan's Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.