Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,189 members, 7,860,262 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:35 AM

Urgent 2k From Family Wan Kill Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Urgent 2k From Family Wan Kill Me (270 Views)

Man Shows What He Was Able To Save After Rejecting Urgent 2k Bills (video) / Uber Wan Kill Me. / First Bank Deducted 2k From My Account Without Any Transactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent 2k From Family Wan Kill Me by Magikhal(m): 9:08am On Jun 07, 2023
My struggle with Black Tax

Coming from Ibadan trenches, I've always had the dream of taking my family out of the trenches.

Both my parents were public school teachers & Oyo state govt barely paid salaries.

I watched as my parents struggled to put food on the table for me & my siblings. As if that wasn't bad enough, my mum feel terribly sick.

We started running up & down begging from friends & family. The embarrassment my father faced was crazy.

With tears in my eyes, I swore I'd do everything I can to make it.

At the age of 16, I started hustling. I tried everything from legal to illegal... Just trying to make money. I failed in all.

Until 3 years later, I started to find some success[b]. I was happy but also sad.[/b]

I was happy because I was now making about ₦100k/month but I was sad I was living on just ₦20k.

I was sending everything else home. There was always urgent 2k to settle.

It's either School fees, rent, medical bill or something.

I couldn't do anything for myself. The money I'm supposed to be using to invest in myself, buy things for myself...

I was sending everything home instead and it was making me sad.

Because I was struggling. Thank God all that's now in the past.

Ever since I paid a small fee to become a member of amazon freedom fund...

Every month, I'm able to comfortably send money home and I always have enough left to do my own stuff.

And the funny thing is I barely even work for the money. Yet Amazon automatically pays every single month.

I even have one video where one guy that has made millions from it is talking about the Amazon Freedom fund.

Click here to watch it

Re: Urgent 2k From Family Wan Kill Me by Kimiso(m): 9:09am On Jun 07, 2023
Bro i hail thee 🙌

1 Like

Re: Urgent 2k From Family Wan Kill Me by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 07, 2023
So you make up a fake story just to market something..

2 Likes

Re: Urgent 2k From Family Wan Kill Me by Sablexxxtoons: 9:33am On Jun 07, 2023
Rayban25:

Insult your family join lol

Amazon crew are so funny..If Amazon is paying you why so busy advertising training?

Because to write a successful book is way harder than collecting gullible peoples money for " Amazon kdp training"

2 Likes

Re: Urgent 2k From Family Wan Kill Me by Magikhal(m): 9:34am On Jun 07, 2023
Rayban25:

It's not a fake story. But believe whatever you want to believe
Re: Urgent 2k From Family Wan Kill Me by Magikhal(m): 9:35am On Jun 07, 2023
Sablexxxtoons:

Insult your family join lol

Amazon crew are so funny..If Amazon is paying you why so busy advertising training?

Because to write a successful book is way harder than collecting gullible peoples money for " Amazon kdp training"

Okay bro! Whatever helps you sleep at night 🤷🏾‍♂️
Re: Urgent 2k From Family Wan Kill Me by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 07, 2023
Magikhal:

It's not a fake story. But believe whatever you want to believe

Oga shut up...you think we are wearing Pampers here? You better carry your gig to university or secondary school students

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Online Business To Start With 500k , IN 2023 ? / Igbos Are The Masters Of Business In Nigeria Go And Verify / 54gene Startup Shutdown: Another $54 Million Raised And Defrauded From Investors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.