Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Uber, Bolt Drivers Begin Nationwide Strike - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Uber, Bolt Drivers Begin Nationwide Strike (28348 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Electricity Workers Begin Nationwide Strike / If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uber, Bolt Drivers Begin Nationwide Strike by AntiChristian: 11:01am On Jun 07, 2023
Na once i enter Bolt in my life!

1 Like

Re: Uber, Bolt Drivers Begin Nationwide Strike by Angelfrost(m): 11:02am On Jun 07, 2023
This is funny...! grin

When will beggars and Armed robbers go on strike?!!

1 Like

Re: Uber, Bolt Drivers Begin Nationwide Strike by HeartlessMan: 11:03am On Jun 07, 2023
Itohan22:
Oh no, I'm gonna be stranded

Baby I can take you anywhere you want if your nyash is hooge.

2 Likes

Re: Uber, Bolt Drivers Begin Nationwide Strike by zanshi: 11:03am On Jun 07, 2023
Omo na dem know oo

So far Paragon never stop operation and KEKE and Okada is still very much available no wahala
Re: Uber, Bolt Drivers Begin Nationwide Strike by richeeyo(m): 11:03am On Jun 07, 2023
Ofemannnu:

Except your leaking mouth.
Igbo spotted, you should expect
Re: Uber, Bolt Drivers Begin Nationwide Strike by Wheezy123(m): 11:04am On Jun 07, 2023
So when is it starting? Cos I just booked ride now now as I type, and the driver de come.

5 Likes

Re: Uber, Bolt Drivers Begin Nationwide Strike by Love56743: 11:06am On Jun 07, 2023
Wetting dey sweet me both people who voted for tinubu and those who voted against tinubu are suffering from this fuel subsidy remover, i trust my delta brothers will nor dey care about govt Even if a bag of rice is 100k will can still afford it you can never a delta guy on the street begging or during gate man, But those foolish northerns that voted for tinubu because he is Muslim dey will still be the once begging on the street..😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

3 Likes

Re: Uber, Bolt Drivers Begin Nationwide Strike by omoadeleye(m): 11:06am On Jun 07, 2023
Nbote:

It is within their rights to go and strike na. Bread makers and bakeries go on strike. Satchet water makers go on strike. They have a right to decide to if they see their interests are no longer covered. Sustaining the strike is an issue for another day

But, that doesn't concern the government,

In fact more revenue for the government because of their strike , people won't have any choice to enter normal commercial bus.
Re: Uber, Bolt Drivers Begin Nationwide Strike by Lekan239(m): 11:07am On Jun 07, 2023
Nbote:

It is within their rights to go and strike na. Bread makers and bakeries go on strike. Satchet water makers go on strike. They have a right to decide to if they see their interests are no longer covered. Sustaining the strike is an issue for another day
asking of increment of 200%
Re: Uber, Bolt Drivers Begin Nationwide Strike by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 07, 2023
HeartlessMan:

Baby I can take you anywhere you want if your nyash is hooge.
Heartlesskid
Re: Uber, Bolt Drivers Begin Nationwide Strike by Kobicove(m): 11:08am On Jun 07, 2023
If the ride hailing apps increase fares by 200% like the drivers are demanding it will chase away all their customers undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber, Bolt Drivers Begin Nationwide Strike by Elvis2kay: 11:08am On Jun 07, 2023
Awon werey
Re: Uber, Bolt Drivers Begin Nationwide Strike by Lekan239(m): 11:08am On Jun 07, 2023
N3TRAL:
Fake news from Uber drivers.

A destination that was 1000 naira in May is now 2200 in June. I just checked my bolt and Uber apps now.
yet dey still want a 200% increment. 2200 to 6600

1 Like

Re: Uber, Bolt Drivers Begin Nationwide Strike by zinaunreal(m): 11:08am On Jun 07, 2023
Good
Re: Uber, Bolt Drivers Begin Nationwide Strike by AwkaFinest: 11:09am On Jun 07, 2023
Acekidc4:

Those ones are paying daily taxes na!! Is Uber or private drivers paying tax to government?? I have never seen where Uber drivers pay money to Agberos the tax collectors!!

Uber, Bolt, Taxify, palm drive etc all pay taxes. Don't say what you don't know.

5 Likes

Re: Uber, Bolt Drivers Begin Nationwide Strike by Ventura1: 11:10am On Jun 07, 2023
Many of them will remain on Indriver and Rida
Re: Uber, Bolt Drivers Begin Nationwide Strike by backnbeta(f): 11:10am On Jun 07, 2023
Acekidc4:
Who send their Papa??Who know Them?? If Dem like make Dem Strike, na Hunger go kill all of them.
I send them o! They are very very useful

5 Likes

Re: Uber, Bolt Drivers Begin Nationwide Strike by ebioloye: 11:10am On Jun 07, 2023
I wont even notice if they go on strike, e no concern me o
Re: Uber, Bolt Drivers Begin Nationwide Strike by mayorkent(m): 11:10am On Jun 07, 2023
Smiles , more passengers for the stubborn bolt drivers
Re: Uber, Bolt Drivers Begin Nationwide Strike by Lekan239(m): 11:10am On Jun 07, 2023
slex:
Well if they go on strike ,, it will affect all parties .
I wonder why the uber and bolt customers can't call on strike too against the 200% increment those wicked drivers are asking for

1 Like

Re: Uber, Bolt Drivers Begin Nationwide Strike by cyprus000: 11:11am On Jun 07, 2023
Acekidc4:

Those ones are paying daily taxes na!! Is Uber or private drivers paying tax to government?? I have never seen where Uber drivers pay money to Agberos the tax collectors!!
So the commission they pay after every ride is what

Damn! Nairaland is so full of sh1t with ignorant lot like you littered everywhere.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber, Bolt Drivers Begin Nationwide Strike by Af0nja: 11:12am On Jun 07, 2023
Seun, how do I make a sponsored post on nairaland?
Re: Uber, Bolt Drivers Begin Nationwide Strike by Great0ne1: 11:12am On Jun 07, 2023
Acekidc4:
Who send their Papa??Who know Them?? If Dem like make Dem Strike, na Hunger go kill all of them.
Yeah. They are all ipob members, according to IDIOTS like you

1 Like

Re: Uber, Bolt Drivers Begin Nationwide Strike by Beverlyjean(f): 11:13am On Jun 07, 2023
Acekidc4:

When I saw ur first post, i instantly knew that u were dumb .... the reason y Nigeria will never work is that ur type are over 70% of the population

8 Likes

Re: Uber, Bolt Drivers Begin Nationwide Strike by addexx: 11:15am On Jun 07, 2023
id4sho:

I got your back babe

Wetin you dey find for her back. No face front o.
Re: Uber, Bolt Drivers Begin Nationwide Strike by Popeonah(m): 11:15am On Jun 07, 2023
Acekidc4:
This show you are just a complete fool. You're just not meant to be alive in this country, because it doesn't concern you that why you talk from you anus.
You are a walking dead and your brains are rotten

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber, Bolt Drivers Begin Nationwide Strike by GeneralDae: 11:16am On Jun 07, 2023
I think they should all get a card with their passport that allows them get slightly subsidized fuel. So also should state buses.
Re: Uber, Bolt Drivers Begin Nationwide Strike by Omoboricash(m): 11:18am On Jun 07, 2023
Acekidc4:

That is how shallow minded ypu are. If you dont have knowlegde about how e-hailing drivers, you should have asked and ypu will be enlightened.
For your information they pay tax.

2 Likes

Re: Uber, Bolt Drivers Begin Nationwide Strike by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:20am On Jun 07, 2023
Beverlyjean:

When I saw ur first post, i instantly knew that u were dumb .... the reason y Nigeria will never work is that ur type are over 70% of the population
The guys is more dumb than anything dumb I can think of.
Was just following his silly argument and I started wondering if his brain was flushed out or something. I don't understand how someone who has grown to the age of using a phone could be so stupid.
May Tinubu's government help him if not he might enter the streets soon if that's not where he's typing from.
Very sickening

4 Likes

Re: Uber, Bolt Drivers Begin Nationwide Strike by cigaricon(m): 11:22am On Jun 07, 2023
Acekidc4:

Hmmm. Uber and Bolt don't pay tax? undecided
Re: Uber, Bolt Drivers Begin Nationwide Strike by Neddstark: 11:25am On Jun 07, 2023
Google Maps and Places API costs is higher with the high exchange rate. Will be hard for cab fares to reduce. Please don't argue with me if you ain't tech

2 Likes

Re: Uber, Bolt Drivers Begin Nationwide Strike by CodeTemplar: 11:25am On Jun 07, 2023
Mob republic. Every trade union out there knows how the society works so they form their own mob and regulate prices. If leaders fix price of their service and corner all the wealth, why not the masses?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Humiliated At A Bank Over A White Man Tells His Story / Dangote Acquires 2,500 Trucks For Cement, Fertiliser Distribution / Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.