Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,507 members, 7,823,190 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Motorcyclists In Cameroon Protest Against Removal Of Petrol Subsidy In Nigeria - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Motorcyclists In Cameroon Protest Against Removal Of Petrol Subsidy In Nigeria (53436 Views)

Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) / Primate Ayodele Warns Hope Uzodinma Against Removal As Imo Governor / Southern, Northern Leaders Warn Against Removal Of Seiyefa, DSS DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motorcyclists In Cameroon Protest Against Removal Of Petrol Subsidy In Nigeria by unclejb2(m): 9:44pm On Jun 07, 2023
Jagungidi:

That took place 11 years ago. Let’s focus on the now.
a thief 11 years ago is still a thief
Re: Motorcyclists In Cameroon Protest Against Removal Of Petrol Subsidy In Nigeria by ozo13(m): 9:55pm On Jun 07, 2023
ZombiePUNISHER:
Propaganda... SMH

When Jonathan , a son of the "south South" Removed this same subsidy in 2012,

The people spreading all this propaganda, supporting removal of subsidy today were the same people protesting against it then at Ojota with APc leadership...

They called Jonathan all sorts of names, carried a coffin for him.. Wole Soyinka, Tunde Bakare to name a few..

Today, because it's their own "son"
They're no where to be found..

I will not say I haven't witnessed evil in my days here..
Evil lives here.

Modified:
The south Westerner below me is justifying tribalism and Religious bigotry.. against national interest in 2012..

Nothing stops Atiku or Obi in mobilizing their supporters to bring this administration to it's knees.. Nothing..
But they and their supporters will not put personal interests against National interest..

That's the definition of Integrity and Patriotism

it's ok sir.We all believe that 2012 matter was a huge mistake because that was the best time to have remove the subsidy.We accept our Mistake.
The next best time is now as the country can no longer cope with it.
Re: Motorcyclists In Cameroon Protest Against Removal Of Petrol Subsidy In Nigeria by Pityoobi: 10:29pm On Jun 07, 2023
ZombiePUNISHER:
Propaganda... SMH

When Jonathan , a son of the "south South" Removed this same subsidy in 2012,

The people spreading all this propaganda, supporting removal of subsidy today were the same people protesting against it then at Ojota with APc leadership...

They called Jonathan all sorts of names, carried a coffin for him.. Wole Soyinka, Tunde Bakare to name a few..

Today, because it's their own "son"
They're no where to be found..

I will not say I haven't witnessed evil in my days here..
Evil lives here.

Modified:
The south Westerner below me is justifying tribalism and Religious bigotry.. against national interest in 2012..

Nothing stops Atiku or Obi in mobilizing their supporters to bring this administration to it's knees.. Nothing..
But they and their supporters will not put personal interests against National interest..

That's the definition of Integrity and Patriotism

Wetin this one dey talk again, looks like when una cross that river Niger bridge all of una brain no dey work again?
Re: Motorcyclists In Cameroon Protest Against Removal Of Petrol Subsidy In Nigeria by villagereporter(m): 6:53am On Jun 08, 2023
So who are they protesting against? Their president?

This protest is very informative and the more reason we Nigerians are in full support of the removal.

Imagine the guts to be talking anyhow against my president for not doing Father Christmas again.
Leodaking; you are a daft man

1 Like

Re: Motorcyclists In Cameroon Protest Against Removal Of Petrol Subsidy In Nigeria by Amakayuruba: 8:30am On Jun 08, 2023
Ona dey play even ona President dry play
Re: Motorcyclists In Cameroon Protest Against Removal Of Petrol Subsidy In Nigeria by orisa37: 8:53am On Jun 08, 2023
commercial motorcyclists IN CAMEROON .
TAXES and CABS IN BENIN.
KEKENAPEPS IN NIGER AND
BICYCLISTS IN CHAD ARE ALL FEEDING FAT ON NIGERIAN ECONOMY.
BUHARINOMICS MADE IT SO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Meets George Weah, Liberian President-Elect / Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army / Buhari: "Ojukwu Visited Me In 2003 & We Agreed That Nigeria Must Remain One"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.