Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Motorcyclists In Cameroon Protest Against Removal Of Petrol Subsidy In Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Motorcyclists In Cameroon Protest Against Removal Of Petrol Subsidy In Nigeria (53410 Views)

Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) / Primate Ayodele Warns Hope Uzodinma Against Removal As Imo Governor / Southern, Northern Leaders Warn Against Removal Of Seiyefa, DSS DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motorcyclists In Cameroon Protest Against Removal Of Petrol Subsidy In Nigeria by Sleekfingers: 3:29pm On Jun 07, 2023
emmykk:

That dangote refinery is the main reason Jagaban is successful in it.during Jonathan's time there is no refinery.

And what stopped him , from resurrecting our obsolete refineries?
Re: Motorcyclists In Cameroon Protest Against Removal Of Petrol Subsidy In Nigeria by 4realsexy: 3:29pm On Jun 07, 2023
Vixlot:
VIDEO: In Garoua, Cameroon, commercial motorcyclists are protesting the removal of petrol subsidy. They are expressing their dissatisfaction in a blend of Fulfulde and French, and criticizing President Tinubu.

Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yk61qHZN89c

https://twitter.com/eonsintelligenc/status/1666381968039190530
God bless, lead and protect jagaban. God bless nigeria
Re: Motorcyclists In Cameroon Protest Against Removal Of Petrol Subsidy In Nigeria by seunjungle1(m): 3:32pm On Jun 07, 2023
Transformer no dey your village for you to tamarhug?

ZombiePUNISHER:
Propaganda... SMH

When Jonathan , a son of the "south South" Removed this same subsidy in 2012,

The people spreading all this propaganda, supporting removal of subsidy today were the same people protesting against it then at Ojota with APc leadership...

They called Jonathan all sorts of names, carried a coffin for him.. Wole Soyinka, Tunde Bakare to name a few..

Today, because it's their own "son"
They're no where to be found..

I will not say I haven't witnessed evil in my days here..
Evil lives here.

Re: Motorcyclists In Cameroon Protest Against Removal Of Petrol Subsidy In Nigeria by SenatePresdo(m): 3:44pm On Jun 07, 2023
RecentHistory:

I keep saying it that you can't be Igbo. This stupidity you consistently display online is alien to Igbo culture.

When did we discuss my tribe?
Re: Motorcyclists In Cameroon Protest Against Removal Of Petrol Subsidy In Nigeria by RecentHistory: 3:46pm On Jun 07, 2023
SenatePresdo:

When did we discuss my tribe?

Are you denying being Igbo?
Re: Motorcyclists In Cameroon Protest Against Removal Of Petrol Subsidy In Nigeria by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:21pm On Jun 07, 2023
They can go and die, but I love that language
Re: Motorcyclists In Cameroon Protest Against Removal Of Petrol Subsidy In Nigeria by RacistProudIgbo: 4:26pm On Jun 07, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
this one wey u support tinubu today...wetin hapen

I always support him, he was my second choice after Obi...so I've nothing to worry about.
Re: Motorcyclists In Cameroon Protest Against Removal Of Petrol Subsidy In Nigeria by TruthinAction: 4:29pm On Jun 07, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Tinubu will be better than buhari because tinubu has money forget that fuel is 1000 per litre give tinubu time tongue

Time to rule with a stolen mandate?
Re: Motorcyclists In Cameroon Protest Against Removal Of Petrol Subsidy In Nigeria by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:36pm On Jun 07, 2023
FIRDAUS3:
They never see anything.... Thunder fire them all grin
Na thunder wet do press up and bodybuilding.
Re: Motorcyclists In Cameroon Protest Against Removal Of Petrol Subsidy In Nigeria by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:41pm On Jun 07, 2023
grin grin Parasites are complaining already? You haven't seen anything yet.

1 Like

Re: Motorcyclists In Cameroon Protest Against Removal Of Petrol Subsidy In Nigeria by fabolouz1(m): 4:52pm On Jun 07, 2023
Imagine the insult.
Re: Motorcyclists In Cameroon Protest Against Removal Of Petrol Subsidy In Nigeria by prophetfire: 4:58pm On Jun 07, 2023
LeoDeKing:
So who are they protesting against? Their president?

This protest is very informative and the more reason we Nigerians are in full support of the removal.

Imagine the guts to be talking anyhow against my president for not doing Father Christmas again.
. This na Tinubu propaganda skit.

1 Like

Re: Motorcyclists In Cameroon Protest Against Removal Of Petrol Subsidy In Nigeria by olaoye2008: 5:16pm On Jun 07, 2023
E Lo Fokan Balee
God Bless Nigeria
Re: Motorcyclists In Cameroon Protest Against Removal Of Petrol Subsidy In Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 5:27pm On Jun 07, 2023
sapele914:
Jonathan na big Idiot, Useless Coward, forever detest the idiot for backing down.

Small people make noise, he start to shake, reverse the right decision? yet he still lost the 2015 election?

Mumu Man.

na mumu man....!!
Re: Motorcyclists In Cameroon Protest Against Removal Of Petrol Subsidy In Nigeria by OlawaleBammie: 5:28pm On Jun 07, 2023
RacistProudIgbo:

I always support him, he was my second choice after Obi...so I've nothing to worry about.

Ehenn...Good to know this..

1 Like

Re: Motorcyclists In Cameroon Protest Against Removal Of Petrol Subsidy In Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 5:34pm On Jun 07, 2023
Omoawoke:
Benin, Cameroon dey protest subsidy removal in Nigeria.
It is time we invade this countries just like Russia invaded Ukraine

kiki....we don suffer....people dey accuse us because of their own headaches.... cheesy cheesy
soo,we have been financin their fuel all this years....

anyways no wahala....they are still our blodas and sistas....
Re: Motorcyclists In Cameroon Protest Against Removal Of Petrol Subsidy In Nigeria by Bimbilla(m): 5:40pm On Jun 07, 2023
As how?
FIRDAUS3:
Re: Motorcyclists In Cameroon Protest Against Removal Of Petrol Subsidy In Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 5:41pm On Jun 07, 2023
eroticecstasy:

You have France to contend with, they'll smoke out Nigeria like kpanla

bwahaha....france....we go side openly with russia and china....

those days of been scared of western nations is over....
Re: Motorcyclists In Cameroon Protest Against Removal Of Petrol Subsidy In Nigeria by Emekus999(m): 5:57pm On Jun 07, 2023
Just imagine BAT now going to one African country, biuld a refinary there.
Re: Motorcyclists In Cameroon Protest Against Removal Of Petrol Subsidy In Nigeria by Nahunger(m): 6:01pm On Jun 07, 2023
FIRDAUS3:

I swear dem never see anything 😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Motorcyclists In Cameroon Protest Against Removal Of Petrol Subsidy In Nigeria by famology(m): 6:08pm On Jun 07, 2023
Chaiiiiiii 🤣🤣
These people chop us shaa
Re: Motorcyclists In Cameroon Protest Against Removal Of Petrol Subsidy In Nigeria by crownfierce: 6:15pm On Jun 07, 2023
I
ZombiePUNISHER:
Propaganda... SMH

The people spreading all this propaganda, supporting removal of subsidy today were the same people protesting against it then at Ojota with APc leadership...

They called Jonathan all sorts of names, carried a coffin for him.. Wole Soyinka, Tunde Bakare to name a few..

Evil lives here.

Modified:
The south Westerner below me is justifying tribalism and Religious bigotry.. against national interest in 2012..

Nothing stops Atiku or Obi in mobilizing their supporters to bring this administration to it's knees.. Nothing..
But they and their supporters will not put personal interests against National interest..

That's the definition of Integrity and Patriotism

My brother Atiku was among them, nothing is stopping them from protesting, just that the masses are rdy to support the president
Re: Motorcyclists In Cameroon Protest Against Removal Of Petrol Subsidy In Nigeria by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:22pm On Jun 07, 2023
wahalawahala:
LMAO ... First time I dey believe Nigeria is truly and really the giant of Africa .. all those motherfuckers go dey insult us online.. meanwhile we dey subsidize fuel for those pests. 😂

Me too.

Neve took the expression seriously until this subsidy removal.

1 Like

Re: Motorcyclists In Cameroon Protest Against Removal Of Petrol Subsidy In Nigeria by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 6:34pm On Jun 07, 2023
ZombiePUNISHER:
Propaganda... SMH

Evil lives here.

Modified:
The south Westerner below me is justifying tribalism and Religious bigotry.. against national interest in 2012..

Nothing stops Atiku or Obi in mobilizing their supporters to bring this administration to it's knees.. Nothing..
But they and their supporters will not put personal interests against National interest..

Or deh
When will you have SENSE?
Re: Motorcyclists In Cameroon Protest Against Removal Of Petrol Subsidy In Nigeria by Gaabasky: 6:44pm On Jun 07, 2023
ZombiePUNISHER:
Propaganda... SMH

Evil lives here.

Modified:

GEJ no get liver ni. A President must be sensitive and also be realistic of the economic development of the country. The two must be balanced
Re: Motorcyclists In Cameroon Protest Against Removal Of Petrol Subsidy In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 07, 2023
LeoDeKing:
So who are they protesting against? Their president?

This protest is very informative and the more reason we Nigerians are in full support of the removal.

Imagine the guts to be talking anyhow against my president for not doing Father Christmas again.

What does it cost someone to give these people $100 each to organise such protest?
Don't believe everything you see.

1 Like

Re: Motorcyclists In Cameroon Protest Against Removal Of Petrol Subsidy In Nigeria by Patriotsleague: 7:58pm On Jun 07, 2023
We are indeed the giant of Africa, no other African nation has survived over 5 neighboring nations. Nigeria is great.
Re: Motorcyclists In Cameroon Protest Against Removal Of Petrol Subsidy In Nigeria by ubox: 8:16pm On Jun 07, 2023
[quote author=chariiks post=123632826][/quote]
*Have you been to Benin or Cameroun before?
*How many people have you seen patronizing their fuel stations, instead most people buy from kegs
*Guess where those kegs with fuel come from?
Re: Motorcyclists In Cameroon Protest Against Removal Of Petrol Subsidy In Nigeria by Kittytom9909: 8:19pm On Jun 07, 2023
Just imagine the audacity these surrounding countries having towards Nigeria
Re: Motorcyclists In Cameroon Protest Against Removal Of Petrol Subsidy In Nigeria by MamaletASO: 9:13pm On Jun 07, 2023
Ahahaha... angry grin grin

This story sweet me well well...

Ahahaha.. I am Dino from PDpP...but I like President Tinubu for the fuel subsidy removal..

Nigeria has been feeding the whole west and central Africa...

No wonder

Even Jonathan and atikku self dey happy..

Re: Motorcyclists In Cameroon Protest Against Removal Of Petrol Subsidy In Nigeria by jonnex: 9:39pm On Jun 07, 2023
ZombiePUNISHER:
Propaganda... SMH

Evil lives here.

Modified:

When an expert is on the wheel, no amount of speed will shake the passengers that boarded the vehicle, because their lives are safe. How can you compare Tinubu and Goodluck in handling administration. People cannot trust his maladmnistration and this was why people protested against the removal of subsidy during his time.
If Obi or Atiku mobilize anybody to protests, they will be disgraced because they all campaigned against the subsidy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria / ‘Transmission’ In Buhari’s Letter Evokes Laughter Among Senators / Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.