Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Deny Nasir El Rufai Visa Now! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deny Nasir El Rufai Visa Now! (958 Views)

Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose / "Nasir El-Rufai Is My Brother" - Kadaria Ahmed Says In An Old Tweet / PDP Kicks As FG Cautions US Against Granting Atiku Visa Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deny Nasir El Rufai Visa Now! by Strafudeen: 2:22pm On Jun 07, 2023
The US, UK, Canadian, Australian, and all European visas should be denied the small sized Nigerian trouble maker called Nasir el rufai.

His mask is off and he can be seen as a christophobe of massive proportions. He is one of those , from his own confessions, who stoked ethnoreligious flames in the just concluded Nigerian elections.

More than that he has gone on to gloat publicly about the mass suppression of democratic norms he engaged in.

Please deny him access to your country.

A hater is a hater and its only a matter of time before his hates moves from Christians to Jews and Hindus and Buddhists and everyone else

#cancelelrufai

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deny Nasir El Rufai Visa Now! by Straybullet: 2:25pm On Jun 07, 2023
Fully supported...very useless small fool called el rufai.

#cancelelrufai

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deny Nasir El Rufai Visa Now! by TemplarLandry: 2:41pm On Jun 07, 2023
The days of the short devil are numbered. But let's shun cancel culture. Hell Roofai could still be saved by grace.

1 Like

Re: Deny Nasir El Rufai Visa Now! by slimfit1(m): 2:46pm On Jun 07, 2023
It's of no use to him, he can go to Dubai or Saudi Arabia.
Re: Deny Nasir El Rufai Visa Now! by Strafudeen: 3:35pm On Jun 07, 2023
slimfit1:
It's of no use to him, he can go to Dubai or Saudi Arabia.

That's my aim. Let him go to those that think like him, he is too primitive for modern life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deny Nasir El Rufai Visa Now! by Strafudeen: 3:35pm On Jun 07, 2023
TemplarLandry:
The days of the short devil are numbered. But let's shun cancel culture. Hell Roofai could still be saved by grace.

I hope so, but I'm so pissed
Re: Deny Nasir El Rufai Visa Now! by TemplarLandry: 4:25pm On Jun 07, 2023
The imp is so devilish; during his regime in Kaduna, he even allegedly banned Christian crusades. Pastors needed to apply and pay a huge sum of money to be able to hold crusades. Dr. Chris Okafor even cursed him in 2017.
Strafudeen:

I hope so, but I'm so pissed

2 Likes

Re: Deny Nasir El Rufai Visa Now! by yarimo(m): 5:09pm On Jun 07, 2023
Hehehehe Christian association of Nigeria CAN is an unfortunate association claiming religious body. Deny ko witness ni
Strafudeen:
The US, UK, Canadian, Australian, and all European visas should be denied the small sized Nigerian trouble maker called Nasir el rufai.

His mask is off and he can be seen as a christophobe of massive proportions. He is one of those , from his own confessions, who stoked ethnoreligious flames in the just concluded Nigerian elections.

More than that he has gone on to gloat publicly about the mass suppression of democratic norms he engaged in.

A hater is a hater and its only a matter of time before his hates moves from Christians to Jews and Hindus and Buddhists and everyone else

#cancelelrufai

1 Like

Re: Deny Nasir El Rufai Visa Now! by Kyase(m): 5:11pm On Jun 07, 2023
Who will cancel Paul eneche or Peter obi
I'm a Christian but CAN doesn't represent me

1 Like

Re: Deny Nasir El Rufai Visa Now! by Roger3D(m): 5:13pm On Jun 07, 2023
Strafudeen:

#cancelelrufai
ElRufai really messed up with those hateful comments but the embassies of these countries you're calling on to ban him don't look at things from your point of view. They're not out to protect black Christians (they view you as filthy black trash anyway) but to conduct business in a manner in which is favorable to their national interests. All these nairaland wailings don't register with them
Re: Deny Nasir El Rufai Visa Now! by Zandena(f): 6:32pm On Jun 07, 2023
What is hateful in what El-Rufai has said? If that is really hateful with Christians, then what CAN has said over the years is most hateful and horrendous. What Onayekan said about Tinubu's presidency is more hateful and what pastors and Peter Obi have been spewing is more hateful!
You ignore Muslims in Ondo, Plateau and Ekiti by denying them any of the top 5 positions in those states and when they complain you downplay their population and referred to them as insignificant. But you don't see all these while you dissipate so much energy on Kaduna and other Muslim majority states.
Which drug did you dudes take?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deny Nasir El Rufai Visa Now! by Strafudeen: 6:40pm On Jun 07, 2023
Kyase:
Who will cancel Paul eneche or Peter obi
I'm a Christian but CAN doesn't represent me

Neither does CAN represent me, but El rufai assaulted the entire Christian faith and only a self hating Christian would disagree
Re: Deny Nasir El Rufai Visa Now! by Strafudeen: 6:41pm On Jun 07, 2023
Zandena:
What is hateful in what El-Rufai has said? If that is really hateful with Christians, then what CAN has said over the years is most hateful and horrendous. What Onayekan said about Tinubu's presidency is more hateful and what pastors and Peter Obi have been spewing is more hateful!
You ignore Muslims in Ondo, Plateau and Ekiti by denying them any of the top 5 positions in those states and when they complain you downplay their population and referred to them as insignificant. But you don't see all these while you dissipate so much energy on Kaduna and other Muslim majority states.

Give me examples of hate from CAN or onayekan
Re: Deny Nasir El Rufai Visa Now! by Bigkoko: 7:50pm On Jun 07, 2023
El rufai can only travel to middle east, that's Mecca on religious ground....

Even Dubai don't allow the El Rufai family to come over for holidays. The thing dey pain the midget die... As in El Rufai is currently facing a life ban

El rufai don chop life ban from almost all good Western countries. The thing dey pain Sha....

Strafudeen:

#cancelelrufai

1 Like

Re: Deny Nasir El Rufai Visa Now! by Kyase(m): 8:07pm On Jun 07, 2023
Strafudeen:

Neither does CAN represent me, but El rufai assaulted the entire Christian faith and only a self hating Christian would disagree
CAN lack of self respect brought this to us
CAN won't just respect it self
Look at what happened during the elections

1 Like

Re: Deny Nasir El Rufai Visa Now! by marlow1962(m): 8:19pm On Jun 07, 2023
You mean hellrufia son
Re: Deny Nasir El Rufai Visa Now! by bennyflipy(m): 8:23pm On Jun 07, 2023
I will never blame El Rufai, we Christians are not strategic and we're too emotional.
Claiming to be victimized, while we were the ones that started the fire.

2 Likes

Re: Deny Nasir El Rufai Visa Now! by Strafudeen: 8:34pm On Jun 07, 2023
Kyase:

Tell me nah
Re: Deny Nasir El Rufai Visa Now! by Strafudeen: 8:39pm On Jun 07, 2023
Bigkoko:
El rufai can only travel to middle east, that's Mecca on religious ground....

Even Dubai don't allow the El Rufai family to come over for holidays. The thing dey pain the midget die... As in El Rufai is currently facing a life ban

El rufai don chop life ban from almost all good Western countries. The thing dey pain Sha....

Yes oo
Re: Deny Nasir El Rufai Visa Now! by Bringbackmandat: 8:47pm On Jun 07, 2023
I am fully in support. The short devil is a dangerous religion terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Deny Nasir El Rufai Visa Now! by olisaEze(m): 8:47pm On Jun 07, 2023
Abeg rest with the visa ban shout, this dude was just in UK πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ last year when his son graduated from a university there. No one is going to clean up your country for you!
Re: Deny Nasir El Rufai Visa Now! by Bringbackmandat: 8:57pm On Jun 07, 2023
Zandena:
yes no wonder you have a Christians as governors of Sokoto, Katsina, Borno, and Kano.
I know your problem is plateau state, now I want to send you to sultan of sokoto and the who MURIC. Tell them that a Muslim can never ever rule plateau state. You will kpai, your generation will kpai, your children generation will kpai, your children children children generation will kpai. Yet plateau state will remain a Christian state.

2 Likes

Re: Deny Nasir El Rufai Visa Now! by BATified2023: 9:06pm On Jun 07, 2023
yarimo:
Hehehehe Christian association of Nigeria CAN is an unfortunate association claiming religious body. Deny ko witness ni
don’t mind d mugu

Na so chimamarubbish write letter to biden only for biden to ignore d mugu n congratulate tinubu
Re: Deny Nasir El Rufai Visa Now! by wegevv: 6:46am On Jun 08, 2023
Kyase:

This my β€œNorthern Christian” friend is still here twerking ❀️

Twerk harder for your Daddy Rufai
Re: Deny Nasir El Rufai Visa Now! by Strafudeen: 7:02am On Jun 08, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
yes no wonder you have a Christians as governors of Sokoto, Katsina, Borno, and Kano.
I know your problem is plateau state, now I want to send you to sultan of sokoto and the who MURIC. Tell them that a Muslim can never ever rule plateau state. You will kpai, your generation will kpai, your children generation will kpai, your children children children generation will kpai. Yet plateau state will remain a Christian state.

God bless you sir
Re: Deny Nasir El Rufai Visa Now! by Nahunger(m): 7:03am On Jun 08, 2023
Wahalur πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚
Re: Deny Nasir El Rufai Visa Now! by Beremx(f): 7:06am On Jun 08, 2023
Elrufai has been enjoying US visa ban since 2015. It's nothing new na
Re: Deny Nasir El Rufai Visa Now! by Strafudeen: 11:06am On Jun 08, 2023
Beremx:
Elrufai has been enjoying US visa ban since 2015. It's nothing new na

He and his generation are total misfits to modern society

(1) (Reply)

I'm So Happy Buhari, Tinubu Taught OBJ A Bitter Political Lesson / Is Peter Obi Taking Lying Lessons From The Devil? / Here's The Full Response Of Peter Obi When The Post From Reno Was Asked Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.