Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,585 members, 7,837,210 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Lionel Messi Is Heading To MLS, Decides To Join Inter Miami - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Is Heading To MLS, Decides To Join Inter Miami (33278 Views)

Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League / Eto’o: If Messi Decides To Leave, We Have To Change Barcelona’s Name / FIFA Decides To Cancel The 2020 'The Best' Awards Ceremony (marca) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Is Heading To MLS, Decides To Join Inter Miami by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:24am On Jun 08, 2023
Almiron:
Ogun kee your papa. I dont banter with minions, go and play with sand

lol when i remember the amount of garbage you were writing on Messi, i can only but laugh at how completely wrong you were... you know nothing about football, you are so useless you thought Messi was gonna move to Barcelona....NO EUROPEAN TEAM WANT THIS WASHED UP PLAYER while we all know that the best football on earth is played in Europe.

abeg go to your room and go change your menstuating pad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Is Heading To MLS, Decides To Join Inter Miami by Almiron: 1:26am On Jun 08, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

lol when i remember the amount of garbage you were writing on Messi, i can only but laugh at how completely wrong you were... you know nothing about football, you are so useless you thought Messi was gonna move to Barcelona....NO EUROPEAN TEAM WANT THIS WASHED UP PLAYER and the best football on earth is played in Europe.

abeg go to your room and go change your menstuating pad

biaaaatch can't stop quoting me. Im your nemesis, the last name wey go flash for your eyes when you breathe your last miserable breathe. Ill be there to spit and pee on your grave. Even in death you wont rest. Your agony is eternal

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Is Heading To MLS, Decides To Join Inter Miami by rinzaugustine: 1:28am On Jun 08, 2023
Almiron:
Your ignorance is nauseating, you con dey wear am with pride. Messi actually understands and speaks English, he don already about two years ago. He intentionally dont grant his interview in English for reasons best known to him. If you get data, the video of the interview i cited is on YouTube.

Life doesn't start and end of nairaland, make una dey try do una own research. Pendu has no edge over Messi, maybe in the next life not this one, pls stop using both in the same sentence, that's a crime punishable by death. You've been warned.
honeric01 , semid4lyfe how can you guys be moderators and allow posts like these from this moniker that pollutes Nairaland all over this forum? I have seen people banned for harmless posts for 1 month but why this ? Is it an oversight or tribal complicity that allowed this?

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Is Heading To MLS, Decides To Join Inter Miami by Almiron: 1:29am On Jun 08, 2023
rinzaugustine:
honeric01 , semid4lyfe how can you guys be moderators and allow posts like these from this moniker that pollutes Nairaland all over this forum? I have seen people banned for harmless posts for 1 month but why this ? Is it an oversight or tribal complicity that allowed this?
lmao nah you den go first ban. 🤣😂🤣🤣🤣 i own u

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Is Heading To MLS, Decides To Join Inter Miami by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:49am On Jun 08, 2023
Almiron:
biaaaatch can't stop quoting me. Im your nemesis, the last name wey go flash for your eyes when you breathe your last miserable breathe. Ill be there to spit and pee on your grave. Even in death you wont rest. Your agony is eternal

why wont i quote you USELESS MESS-HE CHEERLEADING IGNORAMUS THAT WERE QUICK TO TALK SHIIT WHEN OTHER GOAT WENT TO PLAY IN YEYE CAMEL LEAGUE... but now karma hit you in the face OLODO!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Is Heading To MLS, Decides To Join Inter Miami by Almiron: 1:51am On Jun 08, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

why wont i quote you USELESS MESS-HE CHEERLEADING IGNORAMUS THAT WERE QUICK TO TALK SHIIT WHEN OTHER GOAT WENT TO PLAY IN YEYE CAMEL LEAGUE... but now karma hit you in the face OLODO!!!!

fvck off my mention dumboooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Is Heading To MLS, Decides To Join Inter Miami by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:52am On Jun 08, 2023
Almiron:
fvck off my mention dumboooo

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Is Heading To MLS, Decides To Join Inter Miami by Almiron: 1:55am On Jun 08, 2023
David Beckham's move to MLS is one of the best sports business deals ever:

• Earned $255M over 5 years
• Purchased Inter Miami for $25M
• Inter Miami is valued at $600M

And now they have Lionel Messi, which will push the club's valuation toward ~$1 billion.

MLS couldn't offer Messi the same deal (clubs are now worth $500M), so they gave him revenue-sharing deals with Apple & Addidas instead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Is Heading To MLS, Decides To Join Inter Miami by Almiron: 1:59am On Jun 08, 2023
Messi at 35

Re: Lionel Messi Is Heading To MLS, Decides To Join Inter Miami by Almiron: 2:05am On Jun 08, 2023
We all thought Cristiano Ronaldo had gotten the best deal in Football History with the €200M salary at Al Nassr in Saudi Arabia.

Then Lionel Messi went and bagged a percentage share in Apple, Adidas and ownership stake in Inter Miami in the US just to play for them..

Goat for a reason

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Is Heading To MLS, Decides To Join Inter Miami by Almiron: 2:10am On Jun 08, 2023
According to report Messi to Inter Miami deal includes a shares in Apple and Adidas .
So basically Ronaldo fans using apple TV will give Messi money dumbos have zero clue, Even dos buying Adidas sef go pay my GOAT awon dindinrin dey compare MLS with non rated camels league

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Is Heading To MLS, Decides To Join Inter Miami by Almiron: 2:11am On Jun 08, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

Re: Lionel Messi Is Heading To MLS, Decides To Join Inter Miami by Merisbankie(m): 2:23am On Jun 08, 2023
OJEEMAH:
if na Ronaldo you for believe. Did you not read Al hilal 400m offer per year?

400m*2years=800+endorsement
Sorry man was misquoted in two years Mehn no matter the gender I can’t turn down that offer

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Is Heading To MLS, Decides To Join Inter Miami by Merisbankie(m): 2:23am On Jun 08, 2023
geoworldedu:
He was actually awarded with a crown for it. Check it out.
https://www.aninews.in/news/sports/football/lionel-messi-crowned-as-top-assist-provider-in-ligue-1-for-2022-2023-season20230604141831

I told you, always check facts before you spew trash. How many times do you want to spew shiit in one day nwoke m?

A crown in ball Dey play

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Is Heading To MLS, Decides To Join Inter Miami by lexy2014: 2:31am On Jun 08, 2023
Almiron:
unlike Penaldo wey don finish, messi already completed football last December. Even if he retires tomorrow, pendu can only dream of his achievement

thats not what i asked you.

If Saudi is for finished players, what is MLS for? Is it for European champions league?

Meanwhile, pls check out the following to help you comfort yourself

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Is Heading To MLS, Decides To Join Inter Miami by Almiron: 2:36am On Jun 08, 2023
lexy2014:

If Saudi is for finished players, what is MLS for? Is it for European champions league?

try to dey use yout head, research and think before you reply me next time. MLS is way above some league in europe sef.

Pendu contract na peanuts compared to wetin Messi turn down, $1.2B, but MLS offer at the end of day go worth am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Is Heading To MLS, Decides To Join Inter Miami by lexy2014: 2:38am On Jun 08, 2023
Almiron:
try to dey use yout head, research and think before you reply me next time. MLS is way above some league in europe sef.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Is Heading To MLS, Decides To Join Inter Miami by Almiron: 2:39am On Jun 08, 2023
lexy2014:

nah BOT i dey follow chat sef ogun kee you. Fvck off my mention.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Is Heading To MLS, Decides To Join Inter Miami by lexy2014: 2:42am On Jun 08, 2023
Merisbankie:

Bro I don’t believe that crap a whole $1.2B lol 😂
Do you know how much we are talking here Dey play reason like a literate man no footballer in the world will turn down these offer no matter how sexy the wife is

as a "literate man", can you pls explain to me the correlation between literacy and the screenshots i shared?

as a "literate man", how have you put your literacy to use to find out if the $1.2b claim is true or false?

as a "literate man", can you kindly use your literacy to negate the following information in the screenshots below?

Re: Lionel Messi Is Heading To MLS, Decides To Join Inter Miami by lexy2014: 2:43am On Jun 08, 2023
Almiron:
nah BOT i dey follow chat sef ogun kee you. Fvck off my mention.

Re: Lionel Messi Is Heading To MLS, Decides To Join Inter Miami by Almiron: 2:46am On Jun 08, 2023
lexy2014:

ogun wan kee your papa ni, i say fvck off my mention
Re: Lionel Messi Is Heading To MLS, Decides To Join Inter Miami by lexy2014: 2:52am On Jun 08, 2023
Almiron:
ogun wan kee your papa ni, i say fvck off my mention

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Is Heading To MLS, Decides To Join Inter Miami by MrBroke(m): 5:59am On Jun 08, 2023
Merisbankie:

Bro he is not a goal scorer Abi wetin you just type be like dem just release you from prison Werey who hold the title for most goals keep wailing

Do you know how to read or is it that you lack the skill to comprehend. I said he is not a better goal scorer does that sound like he is not a goal scorer or na different English dem teach you for school. I'll ask you again do you know what goal per game is? I forgot you don't understand English, let me not waste my time on you

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Is Heading To MLS, Decides To Join Inter Miami by Ade1177: 7:16am On Jun 08, 2023
Teeklef:

Tell us what else he needs to compete for.

He needs 10 ballon dor before retiring

And atleast 2 world cups

Someone has 3 world cups

He has 1

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Is Heading To MLS, Decides To Join Inter Miami by Beverlyjean(f): 8:37am On Jun 08, 2023
Almiron:
may sanpana strike you dead obemweyrh

What's sanpana?? Is it a type of god u monkeys worship ??

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Is Heading To MLS, Decides To Join Inter Miami by Almiron: 8:38am On Jun 08, 2023
Beverlyjean:

What's sanpana?? Is it a type of god u monkeys worship ??
iku ma pa awon to ni e, go to your papa's burial and ask

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Is Heading To MLS, Decides To Join Inter Miami by Beverlyjean(f): 8:49am On Jun 08, 2023
OJEEMAH:
Ronaldo won more than Messi in Europe?

What sort of joke is this?

Both in Europe and outside Europe, Team and Individual achievements, Messi pass Ronaldo by far.

Number of trophies, Messi pass am
Balon D’or, Messi pass am
European Golden Boot, Messi pass am
MOTM award, Messi pass am
La liga Best Player, Messi pass am
Intl competition, Messi still pass am

Man of the match award us not a trophy... when u repeat winning same trophy , it becomes trash... Messi won 6 different trophies in Europe while Ronaldo won 12 different trophies in Europe ...
Imagine a player in Latvia winning 18 league titles cos his team dominated the league and also 16 league cups and 15 local super cups... that will mean he won 49 titles ... but in reality he won 3 cups ... that don't in any way make him the most decorated player in Europe

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Is Heading To MLS, Decides To Join Inter Miami by Beverlyjean(f): 8:52am On Jun 08, 2023
Almiron:
iku ma pa awon to ni e, go to your papa's burial and ask

Is that monkey language?? Where is ur owner ... seems like he released u from ur cage early today

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Is Heading To MLS, Decides To Join Inter Miami by Beverlyjean(f): 8:56am On Jun 08, 2023
OJEEMAH:
Before his arrival, that “mediocre team” finished second with Cavani, Bruno, and others doing well.

Despite operating from flank, Messi still manage to score 16goals and contributed 16 assists.

Why did you get your fake stats?

Finishing 2nd don't mean the team did well... go check out the circumstances... u think if teams like Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal were on point that season , u think they wud have finished 2nd?? Even the season that just finished ... if Liverpool, spurs and Chelsea were as hot as last season , they wudnt have made top 4 ... infact they wud have finished outside top 6

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Is Heading To MLS, Decides To Join Inter Miami by Beverlyjean(f): 9:00am On Jun 08, 2023
MrBroke:

E get anything you no go cap to please your sentiment. Short tournament so the players that didn't perform are for long tournaments. The Ronaldo you are comparing to Messi is not even a better goal scorer than Messi because that is the only thing you Ronaldo fanboys understand about football. Do you know what goal ratio is? Average goal per game. Sentiment no go allow you accept the fact self so keep consoling yourself with irrational talks

U are staying bullsh1t ... if its by ratio , then mbappe and haaland as well are both better scorers than Messi... but u can't use ratio cos there is no guarantee that the player will be consistent or free from injuries or loose form ... till date Ronaldo is still the highest goal scorer in football, wait till Messi breaks it, that's if he can ... if they Co pared by ratio , then I will mention multiple players that are better goal scorers than Messi

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Is Heading To MLS, Decides To Join Inter Miami by Chidolalar: 9:07am On Jun 08, 2023
Farid24224:

One reason I will always choose Ronaldo, at 35, he is still a stupendous player compared to Messi..

At 35 d GOAT Messi won d biggest trophy (world cup) and d world cup best player and other numerous individual titles. What is bigger than that in football?
Penaldo is just a local champion who scores only penalties and tap ins

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Is Heading To MLS, Decides To Join Inter Miami by Chidolalar: 9:10am On Jun 08, 2023
Merisbankie:

Who told you no team want to sign in
When typing because you are full of hate don’t you reason

Oga no team wanted to sign penaldo aka king of penalties that was why he had no choice but to go to a league ranked 66th in d world
Mention any top European club dat wanted to sign the useless penalty and tap in player?

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ighalo’s €10,000 Transfer Money With Sports Ministry – Osun United / Willian 'Likes' Chelsea's Instagram Post Celebrating Their Win Over Arsenal / Mikel To Become Highest Paid Player At Marseille?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.