Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Lagos No-man's-land Law: An Exercise In Futility - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos No-man's-land Law: An Exercise In Futility (2426 Views)

Peter Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu Is An Effort In Futility – Ned Nwoko / 2013 Video Of Bola Tinubu Working Out On An Exercise Bicycle / Atiku’s Visit To US An Exercise In Futility – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos No-man's-land Law: An Exercise In Futility by Alaigbomaster: 3:38pm On Jun 07, 2023
cktheluckyman:

You are the kid.You think yorubas are not also found in otehr states? The igbo presence in ibadan is nothing sgnificant.I virtually travelled to find the only igbo restuarant around iwo road in 2008.

It is even very difficult to see a non-yoruba in Ibadan let alone igbo.Yoruba is spoken everywhere including public buses and markets.99.99% of people in Ibadan are yorubas.

Lol,you must be a jjc
I have come across several ibos who speak Yoruba even better than i do, as far as mastering the local dialects.

Even on this nairaland, i have busted several people claiming and speaking yoruba only to find out they're ibos.

About restaurants, most ibos in ife and ekiti who sell food use wheelbarrows and they already have customers and when to deliver food

4 Likes

Re: Lagos No-man's-land Law: An Exercise In Futility by cktheluckyman: 3:38pm On Jun 07, 2023
Never4getU:

Are you stup*dd? You are in someone house asking him how not sleep? Must you display ur frustrated Eastern region landlock on us in southwest especially in Lagos? Is southeast not equally a for federal capital as Calabar is? Why are u not trooping there to brag about whatever there? Do u have anything related to Lagos?

You guys are becoming something else oo

Oga shut up!!If the LSHA do not indigenes in lagos they should make a law seceding from Nigeria.You cannot be enjoying oyel money from other people's land and at the same time do not want them to stay in Lagos.
Re: Lagos No-man's-land Law: An Exercise In Futility by Armaggedon: 3:39pm On Jun 07, 2023
Alaigbomaster:

It's not about business, it's about power.

If you say the law won't hold and want to go head to head with the government, you will lose woefully.

It's either you obey or find your way out.

You are just lucky you are in the midst of people with conscience until pre-election when you people wanted to cross your boundaries and try your luck.
The hostility you'll be getting henceforth is your own doing, after all these same people allowed you to live among them freely since after the civil war when your tribe was destabilized.
There is no law in place. The argument is that the State assembly want to curtail Igbo successes but their hands are tied owing to their lack of powers to embark on such silly legislative exercise. Save your litany and tell me how such a law will be couched.
Re: Lagos No-man's-land Law: An Exercise In Futility by Alaigbomaster: 3:39pm On Jun 07, 2023
cktheluckyman:

Shebi Yorubas selling herbs in Onitsha are not allowed to do their business? Shebi the ND people whose oil money pay salaries in Osun and Ekiti are stopping teh flow of oil in Nigeria?

Oga all these empty threats will not work.No region have a monopoly over violence or making stupid laws.
Did the Yorubas in Onitsha called Anambra no man's land and mobilized themselves to usurp a sitting governor there?

5 Likes

Re: Lagos No-man's-land Law: An Exercise In Futility by cktheluckyman: 3:40pm On Jun 07, 2023
Alaigbomaster:

Lol,you must be a jjc
I have come across several ibos who speak Yoruba even better than i do, as far as mastering the local dialects.

Even on this nairaland, i have busted several people claiming and speaking yoruba only to find out they're ibos.

About restaurants, most ibos in ife and ekiti who sell food use wheelbarrows and they already have customers and when to deliver food

Oga there are igbos in Ile-ife,Ibadan etc just like we have yorubas in Awka,Aba,Onitsha enugu etc but these numbers are nothing significant.There are more igbos in PH than the remaining five states of the SW put together.

Igbos do not stay where major business do not happen.
Re: Lagos No-man's-land Law: An Exercise In Futility by cktheluckyman: 3:42pm On Jun 07, 2023
Alaigbomaster:

Did the Yorubas in Onitsha called Anambra no man's land and mobilized themselves to usurp a sitting governor there?

Did igbos in Lagos call Lagos a no man's land?

About the highlighted you refused to get educated like your mentor MC Oluomo hence I wont even bother educating you on suffrage.
Re: Lagos No-man's-land Law: An Exercise In Futility by Alaigbomaster: 3:42pm On Jun 07, 2023
Armaggedon:
There is no law in place. The argument is that the State assembly want to curtail Igbo successes but their hands are tied owing to their lack of powers to embark on such silly legislative exercise. Save your litany and tell me how such a law will be couched.
These myth and delusion, i wonder if it doesn't sound funny to you people.

Ibo successes no be the same emekas, chinyere, chibuzor wey we dey see everyday?

The right word is ibo nuisance and noise

5 Likes

Re: Lagos No-man's-land Law: An Exercise In Futility by paramakina202: 3:44pm On Jun 07, 2023
solmusdesigns:

They Joke... Who in your little mind gave you the slightest impression Yoruba can't afford mere shop

No be by being loud mouthed ooo

Does Lagos state indigenes means being a Yoruba even if you are from Kwara state?
Because if this law is passed the governor and the rest who are non indigenes of Lagos will all lose.
Re: Lagos No-man's-land Law: An Exercise In Futility by Alaigbomaster: 3:45pm On Jun 07, 2023
cktheluckyman:

Did igbos in Lagos call Lagos a no man's land?

About the highlighted you refused to get educated like your mentor MC Oluomo hence I wont even bother educating you on suffrage.
Yea, not once, not twice, this is not even a secret
The desperation was too much
We kept hearing, Lagos is important, we must reclaim Lagos, we built Lagos etc.

You people didn't succeed and you were found out, definitely there will be consequences

4 Likes

Re: Lagos No-man's-land Law: An Exercise In Futility by solmusdesigns: 3:46pm On Jun 07, 2023
paramakina202:

Does Lagos state indigenes means being a Yoruba even if you are from Kwara state?
Because if this law is passed the governor and the rest who are non indigenes of Lagos will all lose.

Who told you Sanwo isn't an indegene

Well it's left for chief and bale to determine that because you need a letter from them to take to LGA

4 Likes

Re: Lagos No-man's-land Law: An Exercise In Futility by Alaigbomaster: 3:46pm On Jun 07, 2023
paramakina202:

Your first line, Lagos indigenes are Yoruba

It's easier for someone named jide sanwoolu to get an indigene certificate than one ibe chidera

5 Likes

Re: Lagos No-man's-land Law: An Exercise In Futility by cktheluckyman: 3:46pm On Jun 07, 2023
paramakina202:

they are actually pushing an ethnic agenda masquarading as a state agenda.I actually want them to pass the law so that other state assemblies especially in the Niger-delta can wake up.They have been docile for just too long.
Re: Lagos No-man's-land Law: An Exercise In Futility by cktheluckyman: 3:47pm On Jun 07, 2023
Alaigbomaster:

Your first line, Lagos indigenes are Yoruba

It's easier for someone named jide sanwoolu to get an indigene certificate than one ibe chidera

Not all yorubas are indigenes of Lagos
Re: Lagos No-man's-land Law: An Exercise In Futility by cktheluckyman: 3:48pm On Jun 07, 2023
solmusdesigns:

Who told you Sanwo isn't an indegene

Well it's left for chief and bale to determine that because you need a letter from them to take to LGA

Oga na money de determine who de buy land grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos No-man's-land Law: An Exercise In Futility by Alaigbomaster: 3:48pm On Jun 07, 2023
cktheluckyman:

Oga shut up!!If the LSHA do not indigenes in lagos they should make a law seceding from Nigeria.You cannot be enjoying oyel money from other people's land and at the same time do not want them to stay in Lagos.
So what do you want to do about it now?

I wonder why it's the okoros that are feeling the pain when we have more than 250 tribes in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Lagos No-man's-land Law: An Exercise In Futility by cktheluckyman: 3:48pm On Jun 07, 2023
Alaigbomaster:

Yea, not once, not twice, this is not even a secret
The desperation was too much
We kept hearing, Lagos is important, we must reclaim Lagos, we built Lagos etc.

You people didn't succeed and you were found out, definitely there will be consequences

Oga stop blabbing and substantiate your baseless claim
Re: Lagos No-man's-land Law: An Exercise In Futility by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 07, 2023
cktheluckyman:

Oga there is not yet any stupid law.Wake me up when the law is passed.

But you are already awake crying about a law that has not been passed yet, smh

2 Likes

Re: Lagos No-man's-land Law: An Exercise In Futility by solmusdesigns: 3:50pm On Jun 07, 2023
cktheluckyman:

Oga na money de determine who de buy land grin grin grin grin

For your mind

2 Likes

Re: Lagos No-man's-land Law: An Exercise In Futility by cktheluckyman: 3:50pm On Jun 07, 2023
Jagungidi:

But you are already awake crying about a law that has not been passed yet, smh

Mumu nobi me create this thread.No leave and sell your grandfathers grave so you can feed tonight.
Re: Lagos No-man's-land Law: An Exercise In Futility by Alaigbomaster: 3:50pm On Jun 07, 2023
cktheluckyman:

Not all yorubas are indigenes of Lagos

But Lagos indigenes are Yorubas
Isn't agulu and iweka too far for okoros to be meddling in Yoruba affairs

3 Likes

Re: Lagos No-man's-land Law: An Exercise In Futility by cktheluckyman: 3:50pm On Jun 07, 2023
solmusdesigns:

For your mind

grin grin grin
Kabiru is somewhere about to sell his father's grave as we talk.
Re: Lagos No-man's-land Law: An Exercise In Futility by Jogs1900: 3:51pm On Jun 07, 2023
solmusdesigns:

Ask your elders

From time memorial your elders would tell you

From Allen Onyeama, Okonjo Iweala , Achebe, Hanks Anuku etc and all the best brain that lived in Ibadan

But like I said you are a kid
Southwest exposed most of them to the outside world.
I'm sure they saw sky scrapper and tv first in ibadan.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos No-man's-land Law: An Exercise In Futility by Alaigbomaster: 3:51pm On Jun 07, 2023
cktheluckyman:

Oga stop blabbing and substantiate your baseless claim

I have posts and videos evidence madam
So it's nothing to argue with you about

3 Likes

Re: Lagos No-man's-land Law: An Exercise In Futility by cktheluckyman: 3:51pm On Jun 07, 2023
Alaigbomaster:

But Lagos indigenes are Yorubas
Isn't agulu and iweka too far for okoros to be meddling in Yoruba affairs

Oga not all Lagos indigenes are yorubas.David Hundeyin is an indigenous Lagosian and he is not yoruba
Re: Lagos No-man's-land Law: An Exercise In Futility by solmusdesigns: 3:52pm On Jun 07, 2023
cktheluckyman:

grin grin grin
Kabiru is somewhere about to sell his father's grave as we talk.

Only thing is Kabiru isn't the Omo Onile and stupid Shinedu just got scammed and the real Omo Onile would bulldoze and chase him away or make him pay times 3

While Kabiru flexes in London with Shinedu homeless mugu's house

2 Likes

Re: Lagos No-man's-land Law: An Exercise In Futility by solmusdesigns: 3:52pm On Jun 07, 2023
Jogs1900:

Even Education they all schooled here

4 Likes

Re: Lagos No-man's-land Law: An Exercise In Futility by cktheluckyman: 3:52pm On Jun 07, 2023
Alaigbomaster:

I have posts and videos evidence madam
So it's nothing to argue with you about
'I am not a woman and Ogun will punish you if you dont post your " numerous" vidoes and evidence here now.
Re: Lagos No-man's-land Law: An Exercise In Futility by Alaigbomaster: 3:53pm On Jun 07, 2023
cktheluckyman:

they are actually pushing an ethnic agenda masquarading as a state agenda.I actually want them to pass the law so that other state assemblies especially in the Niger-delta can wake up.They have been docile for just too long.

Isn't Niger delta SS? That's another region
When will you people leave others alone?
😃

Ibos no fit wake up?

3 Likes

Re: Lagos No-man's-land Law: An Exercise In Futility by cktheluckyman: 3:54pm On Jun 07, 2023
Jogs1900:

I cant even stay in Ibadan for free.That place was just too local.Brown roofs everywhere.If not for Lagos SW will have been a cave
Re: Lagos No-man's-land Law: An Exercise In Futility by cktheluckyman: 3:54pm On Jun 07, 2023
Alaigbomaster:

Isn't Niger delta SS? That's another region
When will you people leave others alone?
😃

Ibos no fit wake up?

Mumu Igbos are one of the largest tribes in the SS
Re: Lagos No-man's-land Law: An Exercise In Futility by Alaigbomaster: 3:55pm On Jun 07, 2023
Jagungidi:

Idiot, you have been all over this thread wailing about a law that wants to protect indigenes of its state that has not been passed yet.

As usual okoros will cry

Nothing concern other tribes with what others do in their region

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kano Governor Speaks On Reinstatement Of Former Emir Sanusi / The President And The First Lady In Picture / Bomb Blast In Wuse Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.