Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,462 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party (62276 Views)

Uti Nwachukwu And Toke Makinwa Vacation In Dubai / Don Jazzy And Toke Makinwa Shoot Their Shots At Each Other! / This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola And Toke Makinwa Needs A Caption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by BackFromBalablu: 7:31am On Jun 08, 2023
Warl0ck:
No.
The beef started after Toke accused Tiwa of being broke, claiming she saw her pricing Maldives T-shirt.
The day dis guy clothing line go blow, e go shock u. grin
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by mistarsam(m): 7:33am On Jun 08, 2023
HacheNoire:
Why I hate Nigerian music industry. They don’t kill each other.

They need to be taking their beef to another level, thats what makes the industry interesting.

Wizkid’s crew should smoke Davido, and retaliation would take down Wizkid. From there, Mayorkun and Peruzzi would be smoked, and the retaliations and counter retaliation will keep going on.

We can’t just be listening to musics and beefs, without people dying.

They need step up the game.
You and the 97 idi*o*ts who liked and shared your post are si*c*k upstairs!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by BackFromBalablu: 7:38am On Jun 08, 2023
Sinof:
"Tiwa Savage snubs Toke Makinwa at an event" should have made a better headline
No no no
For a more aggresive headline
"Toke makinwa snubs Tiwa savage at a lagos party".
Let it be the smaller personnel embarassing the bigger one wink

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:43am On Jun 08, 2023
HacheNoire:

They need to be taking their beef to another level, thats what makes the industry interesting.

Wizkid’s crew should smoke Davido, and retaliation would take down Wizkid. From there, Mayorkun and Peruzzi would be smoked, and the retaliations and counter retaliation will keep going on.

I think you should be the first to be wacked..
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by phemmyfour: 8:06am On Jun 08, 2023
Lies
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by DaddyRochie1642: 8:07am On Jun 08, 2023
HacheNoire:

Oga to slap you dey hungry me
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by Amayabor1: 8:44am On Jun 08, 2023
HacheNoire:

Trust me! You wouldn’t want to know!

Do you do drills?

La Capone
King Von
FBG Duck
FBG Cash
Nuski
Woo ski (head shot! Living but not existing $
Mo3
Lil Jojo
Rollie
Young Dolph

Do you want me to continue, the list is long!

NB- These are actual dead artiste, if you want me to include affiliates, then we need a page dedicated to it. The Nigerian music manager- Uchenna Agina, former Durks manager was killed in the all out war! We need a topic on this- they are much!

I can also add some names probably to die in next 2 years. One of my mentions will click if I list it.

And you acted like you so current! Do I need to tell you a body is going to drop inbetween Durk, Young Boy, and Quando ?

Oh! You don’t know! That’s how it plays!

Lol. You are really a novice. So, anyone that is killed in America was an artiste that had beef with another Artiste?

1. La Capone: This one wasn't even an artiste. Someone that didn't even have a mixtape. His gang was involved in rivalry with other gangs and he was used to count scores. His death has nothing to do with him beefing a music artiste. Music beef had nothing to do with his death.

2. King Von: His killing has nothing to do with music beef. He was killed after an argument broke out outside a club.

Infact, all the names you mentioned there were killed as a result of gang violence. Their killing had nothing to do with music or rap.

Let's even break it further. You said Burna boy, Davido, wizkid should kill each other when they have beef. These are Nigeria A list artistes. Why didn't you show me how America A list artistes like Snoop dogg, Jay-Z, Dr Dre, Eminem, 50cent etc have shot and killed someone because they were beefing. Instead you began to list pure gangsters that are not even artistes or up coming artistes that are no even known outside their city. Can't you see how funny your comparison is.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by davillian(m): 8:47am On Jun 08, 2023
HacheNoire:

Lmao
Thier music is all about babe and big bum bum....
They don't sing about drugs, they don't sell cocaine , they don't sing about hits they don't sing about violence ......
They always move with bouncers and those one won't allow physical fights .....

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by Sensiblerealist: 8:47am On Jun 08, 2023
You are a psychopath. Pathetic 😡

HacheNoire:

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by detectivejones: 8:55am On Jun 08, 2023
Women sha you leave a long term friendsip because of man that will still cheat
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by Warl0ck: 9:05am On Jun 08, 2023
BackFromBalablu:

The day dis guy clothing line go blow, e go shock u. grin
thesame way he blew with music grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by Efinem006(m): 9:18am On Jun 08, 2023
HacheNoire:

Never knew you're this daft angry

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by Solofresh2: 9:45am On Jun 08, 2023
SAMBARRY:
It was obvious their friendship couldn't last because they are both opinionated,are alpha women,both are choleric and both have strong personality
do you deal with horoscope?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by Solofresh2: 9:49am On Jun 08, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
grin not wizkid, wizkid na mafia lord untouchable,na burna boy go smoke out 30bg then kidnap chioma.....davido go abandon lagos relocate to usa
Mafia lord for where? for him pocket abi
Dey play
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by richardokubo(m): 9:55am On Jun 08, 2023
HacheNoire:

🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣😂

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by sweetTai(m): 10:08am On Jun 08, 2023
Which one of them had Gonorreah or syphilis again?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by HacheNoire: 12:48pm On Jun 08, 2023
Amayabor1:

Lol. You are really a novice. So, anyone that is killed in America was an artiste that had beef with another Artiste?

1. La Capone: This one wasn't even an artiste. Someone that didn't even have a mixtape. His gang was involved in rivalry with other gangs and he was used to count scores. His death has nothing to do with him beefing a music artiste. Music beef had nothing to do with his death.

2. King Von: His killing has nothing to do with music beef. He was killed after an argument broke out outside a club.

Infact, all the names you mentioned there were killed as a result of gang violence. Their killing had nothing to do with music or rap.

Let's even break it further. You said Burna boy, Davido, wizkid should kill each other when they have beef. These are Nigeria A list artistes. Why didn't you show me how America A list artistes like Snoop dogg, Jay-Z, Dr Dre, Eminem, 50cent etc have shot and killed someone because they were beefing. Instead you began to list pure gangsters that are not even artistes or up coming artistes that are no even known outside their city. Can't you see how funny your comparison is.

You are a novice and why you reading online news.

You not about the game!
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by Princezibk: 1:44pm On Jun 08, 2023
HacheNoire:

Heaven will not grant your evil 👿 wishes 🙏
When a mother nursed a child to that great extent in life through thick and thin and you wish they die like fowls because of beefs ?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by HRMK: 1:52pm On Jun 08, 2023
YOU MEAN TIWA WASNT HALF NUDE AS ITS ALWAYS USUAL WITH HER?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by KINGKONG(m): 1:56pm On Jun 08, 2023
HacheNoire:

On Colos.... On colos

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by wumi2017(f): 2:28pm On Jun 08, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Na them sabi

Welcome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by Mirawonder007(m): 2:37pm On Jun 08, 2023
HacheNoire:

This guy na werey 😂

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by Amayabor1: 3:08pm On Jun 08, 2023
HacheNoire:

You are a novice and why you reading online news.

You not about the game!

Lol. See novice they call another person novice. Name one artise in the US that has been convicted for killing another artiste as a result of their beef.

You brought people that weren't artistes (but were affliated to some artistes) while some were upcoming artistes and listed them as people that died from beef. People that died from gang war that has nothing to do with music. Oga go sleep. If you don't know, na studio gangsters full US (with the exception of a very few). The real gangsters don't sing or rap!
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by HacheNoire: 3:40pm On Jun 08, 2023
Amayabor1:

Lol. See novice they call another person novice. Name one artise in the US that has been convicted for killing another artiste as a result of their beef.

You brought people that weren't artistes (but were affliated to some artistes) while some were upcoming artistes and listed them as people that died from beef. People that died from gang war that has nothing to do with music. Oga go sleep. If you don't know, na studio gangsters full US (with the exception of a very few). The real gangsters don't sing or rap!

Who is not an artiste? You not about that life, you just forming what you not into!

Oh! I need to tell you Oblock killed Duck after he dropped a diss track. The police already put the case on Vin after he died.

Wasn’t it same Oblock that killed lil jojo after a diss track.

Do I need to tell you Melly killed Uchenna Agina a.k.a Chino?

Oh! What happened to Quando of recent that took killed his close friend? I still need to tell you it’s a get back for Von?

I don’t even need to be telling you anything!

Listen to their music, you will find the lines!

They even tweet about the fall of their oops if you can decipher their statements. What do I need to tell you?

https://youtube.com/shorts/yDgsUXj43yg?feature=share
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by SAMBARRY: 5:33pm On Jun 08, 2023
Solofresh2:
do you deal with horoscope?
I don't have to.observation will reveal this facts to you
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 8:16pm On Jun 08, 2023
IamdbuII:
Dbull on this one!

I just hope it's not because of the rumors flying around that am Tiwas new boyfriend? Because Toke no dey one hear say I dey date person.
keep dreaming ooo
you no even fit to be Tiwa houseboy talk more of bf
just dey whine
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 8:18pm On Jun 08, 2023
porthouse7:
Tiwa big pass any female celeb in Nigeria

Genevieve Nnaji
Omotola
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by kelspinall(m): 8:42pm On Jun 08, 2023
lame

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Grand P Before He Became Rich And Famous / Throwback Photos Of Liquorose With Tuface, Wizkid, D’Banj / Comedian Oluwadolarz Involved In A Car Accident In Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.