Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party (62286 Views)

Uti Nwachukwu And Toke Makinwa Vacation In Dubai / Don Jazzy And Toke Makinwa Shoot Their Shots At Each Other! / This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola And Toke Makinwa Needs A Caption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by TheGift: 10:11pm On Jun 07, 2023
Egos tripping.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by Jostoman: 10:18pm On Jun 07, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Una when dey dream to Fcvk her, Plenty for this country walai. cheesy
She is my Afrobeat queen anytime anyday

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by kushme: 10:26pm On Jun 07, 2023
Two holes(literal) with one talented and the other not..
Tiwa I know/like, Toke I know not...

Gimme Tiwa any day..
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by Spells(m): 10:26pm On Jun 07, 2023
HacheNoire:
Why I hate Nigerian music industry. They don’t kill each other.

They need to be taking their beef to another level, thats what makes the industry interesting.

Wizkid’s crew should smoke Davido, and retaliation would take down Wizkid. From there, Mayorkun and Peruzzi would be smoked, and the retaliations and counter retaliation will keep going on.

We can’t just be listening to musics and beefs, without people dying.

They need step up the game.
I totally agree with you, the industry is just too boring

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by Johnn74: 10:30pm On Jun 07, 2023
Toke too like prick🍆🍆🍆🍆 especially rich 💰 Billionaire prick .🍆
Egos tripping. Na all her beautiful female friends she go give silent treatment unfriend coz of prick.
Her friendship with Sharon also went sour coz of prick. It was in the blogs. The guy wanted Sharon instead and Toke became too jealous.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by Ralph117: 10:32pm On Jun 07, 2023
Nigga are you serious you want people to die just because if beef which can be settle amicable you need to see a doctor

HacheNoire:

They need to be taking their beef to another level, thats what makes the industry interesting.

Wizkid’s crew should smoke Davido, and retaliation would take down Wizkid. From there, Mayorkun and Peruzzi would be smoked, and the retaliations and counter retaliation will keep going on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by Chykes403: 10:36pm On Jun 07, 2023
Wetin concern me if them ignore each other.

They will leave this earth one day with all their ignoramus grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by bukatyne(f): 10:37pm On Jun 07, 2023
See Toke looking like a bag of money. Picture screenshot accordingly kiss kiss kiss

Tiwa should step up her dressing game joor except she was invited as an artiste.

Their beef, their business.

If beef tire them, they should start selling fish.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by kushme: 10:37pm On Jun 07, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Una when dey dream to Fcvk her, Plenty for this country walai. cheesy

Bros, I dey too. But I sometimes feel sad say na wishes.. sad

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by SenatePresdo(m): 10:43pm On Jun 07, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Ogbeni, Tiwa doesn't have those things you mentioned. sad

She is soft and even seem Shy.

Na Billionaire preek dey cause her Beef with Toke. 😕

Which Billionaire be that grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by kaywhy09(m): 10:50pm On Jun 07, 2023
Oh! They do?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by dreamxhaser: 10:53pm On Jun 07, 2023
HacheNoire:

We can’t just be listening to musics and beef, without people dying.

Warris this

Omo mad people plenty for nairaland ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by Shattuck(m): 10:55pm On Jun 07, 2023
HacheNoire:

I see why you support tinubu, it is often said that his supporters are brainless.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by kushme: 11:14pm On Jun 07, 2023
Mrklemo:

How did you know their temperament?

I don't want to speak like I know them. However, my opinion of them would be!

Tiwa : A young girl who grew up genuinely to love men and would do anything for romance/love to stay in relationship . But guys truly took advantage of her and she is quite easily influenced. She changed to be a child of the world due to her exposure and the men experiences she had.

Toke : She looks like someone who is way experienced in men dealings right from the start.. She got to understand the power of pussy earlier than Tiwa. She gone under the knife to maintain her SMV(sexual market value). Thirsty men will continue to fall and pay.

Just the lil way I could say.. grin

If you ask me, I would still choose Tiwa any day...

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by ceejayluv(m): 12:01am On Jun 08, 2023
NACE13:

I fell from my bed laughing at this

Don't mind them. They are "Twitter Finger" gangsters grin grin

But truth be told, the worst I have read or heard about is Tuface being attacked and shot in the leg. Very boring
Lol.. and they were even hungry robbers.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by WhereMyLoud: 12:09am On Jun 08, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
the power of MONEY and/or GOOD ANACONDA.... can make a good woman slap her own mother; a sane woman go insane OR just two friends go their separate ways.

LIFE GOES ON!
she say she like the one with long ANACONDA
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by Amayabor1: 2:04am On Jun 08, 2023
HacheNoire:

Keep quiet. Even in America, how many of their artistes have had beefs that lead to the death of another artiste? How many of America Artistes are truly gangsters? Don't be deceived. The real gangsters are not musicians!

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by BarrElChapo(m): 2:45am On Jun 08, 2023
HacheNoire:

Lol 😂😂

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by Babaibeji2020(m): 3:04am On Jun 08, 2023
HacheNoire:

.......shit!
You've to stop ✋ smoking 🚬 loud!
Just reminded me of 2pac & Not.B.I.G✌

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by HacheNoire: 3:17am On Jun 08, 2023
Amayabor1:

Keep quiet. Even in America, how many of their artistes have had beefs that lead to the death of another artiste? How many of America Artistes are truly gangsters? Don't be deceived. The real gangsters are not musicians!

Trust me! You wouldn’t want to know!

Do you do drills?

La Capone
King Von
FBG Duck
FBG Cash
Nuski
Woo ski (head shot! Living but not existing $
Mo3
Lil Jojo
Rollie
Young Dolph

Do you want me to continue, the list is long!

NB- These are actual dead artiste, if you want me to include affiliates, then we need a page dedicated to it. The Nigerian music manager- Uchenna Agina, former Durks manager was killed in the all out war! We need a topic on this- they are much!

I can also add some names probably to die in next 2 years. One of my mentions will click if I list it.

And you acted like you so current! Do I need to tell you a body is going to drop inbetween Durk, Young Boy, and Quando ?

Oh! You don’t know! That’s how it plays!
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by gfon(m): 4:25am On Jun 08, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
grin not wizkid, wizkid na mafia lord untouchable,na burna boy go smoke out 30bg then kidnap chioma.....davido go abandon lagos relocate to usa
burna no go smoke David,both nah ogees for same frat
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by Ellasure: 5:39am On Jun 08, 2023
HacheNoire:

son of a bitch.

you have just preached violence.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by FireUpNow(m): 5:39am On Jun 08, 2023
It's their own cup of tea
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by SAMBARRY: 5:50am On Jun 08, 2023
Mrklemo:

How did you know their temperament?
by listening to them talk, observing their actions, inactions,body language and personality

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by jimb(m): 5:58am On Jun 08, 2023
HacheNoire:

shey u know say you be real life cultist..
abi u dey wait make police tell you?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by jimb(m): 6:01am On Jun 08, 2023
HacheNoire:

Trust me! You wouldn’t want to know!

Do you do drills?

La Capone
King Von
FBG Duck
FBG Cash
Nuski
Woo ski (head shot! Living but not existing $
Mo3
Lil Jojo
Rollie
Young Dolph

Do you want me to continue, the list is long!

NB- These are actual dead artiste, if you want me to include affiliates, then we need a page dedicated to it. The Nigerian music manager- Uchenna Agina, former Durks manager was killed in the all out war! We need a topic on this- they are much!

I can also add some names probably to die in next 2 years. One of my mentions will click if I list it.

And you acted like you so current! Do I need to tell you a body is going to drop inbetween Durk, Young Boy, and Quando ?

Oh! You don’t know! That’s how it plays!
when zazuu go drop?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by HacheNoire: 6:04am On Jun 08, 2023
jimb:

when zazuu go drop?

🤣🤣🤣

Davido is suppose to kill me, mock his corpse in a song, and wait for a retaliation.

I know Davido won’t go down easily, but targets like Peruzzi and Mayorkun would be cheap targets

That’s how music get interesting.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by Rexymania(m): 6:34am On Jun 08, 2023
Ashawos grin
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by Mrklemo(m): 7:03am On Jun 08, 2023
SAMBARRY:
by listening to them talk, observing their actions, inactions,body language and personality

Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by Mrklemo(m): 7:06am On Jun 08, 2023
kushme:

I don't want to speak like I know them. However, my opinion of them would be!

Tiwa : A young girl who grew up genuinely to love men and would do anything for romance/love to stay in relationship . But guys truly took advantage of her and she is quite easily influenced. She changed to be a child of the world due to her exposure and the men experiences she had.

Toke : She looks like someone who is way experienced in men dealings right from the start.. She got to understand the power of pussy earlier than Tiwa. She gone under the knife to maintain her SMV(sexual market value). Thirsty men will continue to fall and pay.

Just the lil way I could say.. grin

If you ask me, I would still choose Tiwa any day...

Your analysis is 💯. I read like 3 times and was laughing all through.
You really described Toke.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by Goodzinny: 7:24am On Jun 08, 2023
There problem is a man.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by Basiljoe: 7:27am On Jun 08, 2023
Competitive anxiety.

Men are the price!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds / Hushpuppi Hosts Daddy Freeze In Dubai As They Show Off Their Wristwatches (Pics) / Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.