Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party (62290 Views)

Uti Nwachukwu And Toke Makinwa Vacation In Dubai / Don Jazzy And Toke Makinwa Shoot Their Shots At Each Other! / This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola And Toke Makinwa Needs A Caption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by 19sales: 8:23pm On Jun 07, 2023
HacheNoire:
Why I hate Nigerian music industry. They don’t kill each other.

They need to be taking their beef to another level, thats what makes the industry interesting.

Wizkid’s crew should smoke Davido, and retaliation would take down Wizkid. From there, Mayorkun and Peruzzi would be smoked, and the retaliations and counter retaliation will keep going on.too much movies 😂😂😂😂😂

We can’t just be listening to musics and beefs, without people dying.

They need step up the game.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by MissOpe(f): 8:23pm On Jun 07, 2023
Fuckingmallam45:
Woman wahala. But Tiwa level pas Toke nau. Arrogant no allow Toke know her level again?
So because person big pass me, mk I dey ass lick up and down?

Dey play grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by Sinof(m): 8:24pm On Jun 07, 2023
"Tiwa Savage snubs Toke Makinwa at an event" should have made a better headline

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by ogify1(m): 8:24pm On Jun 07, 2023
HacheNoire:

They need to be taking their beef to another level, thats what makes the industry interesting.

Wizkid’s crew should smoke Davido, and retaliation would take down Wizkid. From there, Mayorkun and Peruzzi would be smoked, and the retaliations and counter retaliation will keep going on.

Take it easy young man

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by OtunbaJ: 8:24pm On Jun 07, 2023
These are kind of words u split out when u refuse to stay off cheap drugs
HacheNoire:

Wizkid’s crew should smoke Davido, and retaliation would take down Wizkid. From there, Mayorkun and Peruzzi would be smoked, and the retaliations and counter retaliation will keep going on.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by Jostoman: 8:26pm On Jun 07, 2023
Tiwa my baby nothing do you.

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by Angelfrost(m): 8:28pm On Jun 07, 2023
This is news because...??! undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by Fuckingmallam45(m): 8:28pm On Jun 07, 2023
MissOpe:

So because person big pass me, mk I dey ass lick up and down?

Dey play grin
Opeyemi calm down

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by VinnyBaba: 8:29pm On Jun 07, 2023
SAMBARRY:
It was obvious their friendship couldn't last because they are both opinionated,are alpha women,both are choleric and both have strong personality

Ogbeni, Tiwa doesn't have those things you mentioned. sad

She is soft and even seem Shy.

Na Billionaire preek dey cause her Beef with Toke. 😕

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by finallybusy: 8:29pm On Jun 07, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
the power of MONEY and/or GOOD ANACONDA.... can make a good woman slap her own mother; a sane woman go insane OR just two friends go their separate ways.

LIFE GOES ON!
Kobojunkie, there is vacancy in PHCN.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by goodman5(m): 8:29pm On Jun 07, 2023
Wetin u dey smoke Why I hate Nigerian music industry. They don’t kill each other.

They need step up the game. [/quote]
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by MissOpe(f): 8:30pm On Jun 07, 2023
Fuckingmallam45:

Opeyemi calm down

Lol.....na lie I yarn?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by sisisioge: 8:30pm On Jun 07, 2023
Wareva....Tiwa cant do wrong with me. Toke better mind her silly sef! cool cool cool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 8:30pm On Jun 07, 2023
Before i read the details,i knew the rift is going to be because of man....

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by VinnyBaba: 8:31pm On Jun 07, 2023
Jostoman:
Tiwa my baby nothing do you.

Una when dey dream to Fcvk her, Plenty for this country walai. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by tnerro1(m): 8:32pm On Jun 07, 2023
U fit die if you do 3 some with these two bitches ooo

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by RALPHOW(m): 8:33pm On Jun 07, 2023
Ì think it's part of the industry!
Old guys like me will remember
Sunny Ade VS Ebenezer Obey
Ayinde Barrister Vs Ayinla Kolington
Shine Peters VS Adewale
And
Wasiu Ayinde VS
Obesere VS

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by bankulizer: 8:35pm On Jun 07, 2023
Tiwa na her mate?

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by OluwaSegun0509(m): 8:35pm On Jun 07, 2023
Mad ooo
They don’t kill each other.

They need step up the game. [/quote]
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by IbroMaka(m): 8:37pm On Jun 07, 2023
HacheNoire:

Lol... Dem niggaz no get liver for naija music industry

Not a single Nigerian musician don poof by bullet

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by DrAda(f): 8:38pm On Jun 07, 2023
Do people really care about this?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:40pm On Jun 07, 2023
HacheNoire:

your special psychiatrist need to step up his game more before you run enter global market

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by manford2: 8:45pm On Jun 07, 2023
What's my business[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by kmaster007: 8:48pm On Jun 07, 2023
All of dem no fit be like Tupac and BIG. We supposed to d hear gunshot inside club once once
HacheNoire:

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by Alvin212(m): 8:50pm On Jun 07, 2023
Two Ewedu and Amala smellos

This people can't Wash em panties
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by APCNig: 8:51pm On Jun 07, 2023
N3TRAL:
Nobody dey go beg each other for food.

They're independent women. Don't give 2 fvcks about them.

that's Tiwa, not Toke

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by wisdomkid: 8:52pm On Jun 07, 2023
HacheNoire:

Sadistic and everyone who like this post.

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by ashawopikin(m): 8:53pm On Jun 07, 2023
these two sugar mummies, be fighting over dick
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by Adewale1603(m): 8:53pm On Jun 07, 2023
Two farm tools
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by mordred44: 8:54pm On Jun 07, 2023
Seyi and zino
Tiwa and toke
Dey av all gone bananas

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by Poske95(m): 8:55pm On Jun 07, 2023
HacheNoire:

My mehn.....?!
That's why you don't fk with Yankee

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by Bmaster(m): 8:55pm On Jun 07, 2023
HacheNoire:

na so u hate Dem reach?
Make you carry your suggestions shift abeg undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus / This Is Why Mercy Johnson Is The Most Talented Nollywood Actress (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.