Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,463 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

The Viral Deeper Life Wedding That Blew The Internet - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Viral Deeper Life Wedding That Blew The Internet (8942 Views)

The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place / Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking / See This Wedding That Got Everybody Talking (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Viral Deeper Life Wedding That Blew The Internet by kalufelix(m): 3:26pm On Jun 08, 2023
Marriage will surely compromise our r/ship with God ..e.g Eves' arrival...reason why rev fr. and sis don't indulge and christ also birthed by a virgin..
Re: The Viral Deeper Life Wedding That Blew The Internet by Sisora(m): 4:46pm On Jun 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. This is a major issue with you religious folks.
we get that you are not religious.

Stop trying to teach us our religion
Re: The Viral Deeper Life Wedding That Blew The Internet by MyExpression(m): 4:50pm On Jun 08, 2023
Since year 2020!

Which kind news news this na...abi OP no current ni?

This na old video na
Re: The Viral Deeper Life Wedding That Blew The Internet by Kobojunkie: 4:52pm On Jun 08, 2023
Sisora:
■ we get that you are not religious. Stop trying to teach us our religion
I am not religious because God never gave men religion. I am simply here to refute the religious lies your masters have fed to you wrapped around the many mentions of the name of God. undecided
Re: The Viral Deeper Life Wedding That Blew The Internet by MechanicMike: 4:52pm On Jun 08, 2023
Sisora:
we get that you are not religious.

Stop trying to teach us our religion

my nigggga Siofra
bro that babe on yor photo profile for one weeks & i swaaar will give u my Siofra for free...siofra dates anytin & she definatly manage u sir. U gimme the babe & i we will forgive u., U WANT? cheesy
Re: The Viral Deeper Life Wedding That Blew The Internet by sacajawea: 6:19pm On Jun 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool Olaadegbu will love this.
Ooh! So he is a Deeper Life Member??
Re: The Viral Deeper Life Wedding That Blew The Internet by Sisora(m): 6:44am On Jun 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I am not religious because God never gave men religion. I am simply here to refute the religious lies your masters have fed to you wrapped around the many mentions of the name of God. undecided
no one cares. Move along.
Re: The Viral Deeper Life Wedding That Blew The Internet by Kobojunkie: 3:46pm On Jun 09, 2023
Sisora:
■ no one cares. Move along.
Obviously, you do! undecided
Re: The Viral Deeper Life Wedding That Blew The Internet by Sisora(m): 3:57pm On Jun 09, 2023
grin grin
Kobojunkie:
Obviously, you do! undecided
Re: The Viral Deeper Life Wedding That Blew The Internet by advanceDNA: 4:08pm On Jun 09, 2023
Sisora:
liars.

Marriage happens in this world. But It is not of the world.

It is ordained by God. But it only happens in this world.

And that is what Jesus pointed out. Because they assumed that people will also get married in heaven.

In Genesis, God only talked about childbearing and causing the woman's pain through child bearing.

Before child bearing comes marriage which God has already blessed. How does he curse the same thing he already blessed?

Stop saying nonsense

Stop wasting ur time explaining....the person behind that moniker is not normal.......the madness is at a principality level

(1) (2) (Reply)

URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! / He Doesn't Call Anymore. What's Wrong? / How to make a girl squirt in 5mins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.