Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Is It Right To Spend Night With A Girl In Her Parents House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Spend Night With A Girl In Her Parents House (1919 Views)

My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House / Man And Girlfriend Spend Night In Sterling Bank’s Toilet In Delta, Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Spend Night With A Girl In Her Parents House by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 07, 2023
please brethren come advice me

I told my girlfriend that i missed her and she told me to spend night with her this night cos her mom is not around by the way

few minutes ago i called her to ask if i should be coming but unfortunately she told me i should not come again

i ask her why cancelled she responded no reason, na she invited me and na she told me no, she replied

My evil mind is telling me other things perhaps she invited other guy i have been suspecting they have been dating b4 i wooed her, cos they stay on the same street

please advice 😒
Re: Is It Right To Spend Night With A Girl In Her Parents House by N3TRAL: 8:21pm On Jun 07, 2023
manoflove22:

I told my girlfriend that i missed her and she told me to spend night with her this night cos her mom is not around by the way

few minutes ago i called her to ask if i should be coming but unfortunately she told me i should not come again

i ask her why cancelled she responded no reason, na she invited me and na she told me no, she replied

My evil mind is telling me other things perhaps she invited other guy i have been suspecting they have been dating b4 i wooed her, cos they stay on the same street

please advice 😒

Use me as the "I don't give a Fvck what you do with your life" button.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Spend Night With A Girl In Her Parents House by garriAndsugar: 8:23pm On Jun 07, 2023
why dont you still go since you dont have any useful thing to do with your time

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right To Spend Night With A Girl In Her Parents House by Zonefree(m): 8:28pm On Jun 07, 2023
Another of your type don overshadow you. He's pounding her rigorously right now. Wait for your turn tomorrow or next. As it should be with these demons!

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Spend Night With A Girl In Her Parents House by CANDYDADDY(m): 8:31pm On Jun 07, 2023

I want you to remember the part it slips out and she immediately inserts it back in

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Spend Night With A Girl In Her Parents House by imagrg(m): 8:32pm On Jun 07, 2023
Go and learn a trade and leave toto alone for now.

Put your peeping Tom on an indefinite strike.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Spend Night With A Girl In Her Parents House by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:35pm On Jun 07, 2023
grab a ticket, pick some popcorn and jejely wait for your turn....

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Spend Night With A Girl In Her Parents House by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 07, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
grab a ticket, pick some popcorn and jejely wait for your turn....

This is my girlfriend for crying loud, i should wait for my turn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Right To Spend Night With A Girl In Her Parents House by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 07, 2023
imagrg:
Go and learn a trade and leave toto alone for now.

Put your peeping Tom on an indefinite strike.

i know business thread b4 i came here

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Spend Night With A Girl In Her Parents House by Zonefree(m): 8:37pm On Jun 07, 2023
manoflove22:

Or deh!
Dem dey use Nigerian girls do girlfriend

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Spend Night With A Girl In Her Parents House by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 07, 2023
Zonefree:

Or deh!
Dem dey use Nigerian girls do girlfriend

cry cry

seriously relationship na Stress in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Spend Night With A Girl In Her Parents House by PocketNeverDry(m): 8:38pm On Jun 07, 2023
Ignore her and go. Till u find out the reason why she change her mind.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Spend Night With A Girl In Her Parents House by TemplarLandry: 8:38pm On Jun 07, 2023
This must be that Emidon boy. grin

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Spend Night With A Girl In Her Parents House by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 07, 2023
PocketNeverDry:
Ignore her and go. Till u find out the reason why she change her mind.

although she is quite sick, her teeth is sore and she is unable to eat solid food, I'm just over thinking angry
Re: Is It Right To Spend Night With A Girl In Her Parents House by VinnyBaba: 8:39pm On Jun 07, 2023
OP,
How old are you?
How old is your GF?
How old is your Relationship?πŸ€”

If its a serious relationship, you can spend the nite (Leave early plz) sad

But if its those Sharwarma, Barbecue and Peppersoup relationship,
Better DON'T TRY IT. undecided

You will Wash evening plates and drop money for Morning Bread, B4 you go to bed.πŸ˜’πŸ˜”
Re: Is It Right To Spend Night With A Girl In Her Parents House by Zonefree(m): 8:40pm On Jun 07, 2023
manoflove22:

cry cry

seriously relationship na Stress in Nigeria
All thanks to Nigerian girls and their evil mindset.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Spend Night With A Girl In Her Parents House by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:41pm On Jun 07, 2023
manoflove22:
This is my our girlfriend for crying loud, i should wait for my turn

FIXED
the dude right now enjoying the babe at her parents home, he also would say the above.
Re: Is It Right To Spend Night With A Girl In Her Parents House by Martinsmine(m): 8:57pm On Jun 07, 2023
Forget it man... You lost it... But if u still bordered go track her like James bond.
manoflove22:

please advice 😒
Re: Is It Right To Spend Night With A Girl In Her Parents House by Martinsmine(m): 8:58pm On Jun 07, 2023
manoflove22:

You no get voltage na
Re: Is It Right To Spend Night With A Girl In Her Parents House by Agbaje1246: 9:04pm On Jun 07, 2023
Why u sef wan go sleep for woman ouz. What if something miss for their ouz nko

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Spend Night With A Girl In Her Parents House by Columbine(m): 9:23pm On Jun 07, 2023
You've read so many things online, which now makes you insecure.
Re: Is It Right To Spend Night With A Girl In Her Parents House by Houseofglam7(f): 9:26pm On Jun 07, 2023
🫀
Re: Is It Right To Spend Night With A Girl In Her Parents House by Zaheertyler(m): 12:12am On Jun 08, 2023
People will tell you to chase money instead
Ordinary pussy you cannot chase and win
Re: Is It Right To Spend Night With A Girl In Her Parents House by Collins4u1(m): 12:52am On Jun 08, 2023
Early mo mo, go mount Intel for their gate.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Right To Spend Night With A Girl In Her Parents House by pansophist(m): 12:54am On Jun 08, 2023
Since you no get work, it's perfectly fine if she use your destiny play tinko tinko. Rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Spend Night With A Girl In Her Parents House by hosemujica: 1:08am On Jun 08, 2023
Collins4u1:
Early mo mo, go mount Intel for their gate.

grin grin grin grin

Best advice.
Re: Is It Right To Spend Night With A Girl In Her Parents House by immortalmortal: 12:16pm On Jun 08, 2023
She do you wetin guys dey do girls, invite 2 or 3 girls, the first one to turn takes the slot cancel the rest.
Re: Is It Right To Spend Night With A Girl In Her Parents House by Kobicove(m): 12:54pm On Jun 08, 2023
manoflove22:

Maybe her mum came back unexpectedly undecided
Re: Is It Right To Spend Night With A Girl In Her Parents House by ghettochild(m): 7:08pm On Jun 08, 2023
manoflove22:

U for take style go check. Just to confirm ur fears

please advice 😒
Re: Is It Right To Spend Night With A Girl In Her Parents House by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:02am On Jun 09, 2023
manoflove22:

please advice 😒
Is it right? I will advise you not to spend pass 3 nights cos of self-esteem. Now my question is; In ur own right senses it right or yabaleft?

(1) (Reply)

Man Stabs Another To Death Over Female Admirer / How Do I Get My Self-confidence Level Up? / Why Is It Like That?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.