Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,481 members, 7,826,819 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Man Stabs Another To Death Over Female Admirer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Stabs Another To Death Over Female Admirer (1922 Views)

Have You Ever Had A Secret Admirer/admired Someone Secretly? / Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! / How Can I Get The Attention Of A Girl Have Been Acting As A Secret Admirer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Stabs Another To Death Over Female Admirer by DeepZone: 6:49pm On Aug 13, 2008
Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Man stabs another to death over female admirer

By Kunle Adeyemi

Officers at the state Criminal Investigation Department, Panti, Yaba, are still trying to unravel why a man should kill another man because of a female friend.

They have, therefore, made attempts to arrest the culprit for questioning, investigation and probable prosecution.

The incident, which happened on Saturday at Osborne Phase 11, Lagos, is still being discussed among residents of the area.

The suspect, Amogudu Azeez of Oshodi Tapa Street, Epe, was believed to be a lover of a girl at Osborne. The girl’s name was not disclosed.

Our correspondent learnt that Azeez later discovered that another young man, Asimiyu Olalekan, was also dating the same girl.

At about 11pm on Saturday, both men were said to have met each other at the residence of the girl.

An argument ensued between the lovers and as each of them could not control his temper, the argument led to a fight.

During the fight, Azeez was alleged to have used a broken bottle to stab Olalekan. The latter fell and began to bleed uncontrollably.

It was gathered that sympathisers rushed the victim to a hospital in the area but he died moments after he was admitted for treatment.

The case was first reported to the police at Onikan, from where some policemen were sent to the scene of the incident.

The policemen also visited the hospital where they saw the corpse of Olalekan, which was later removed and deposited at a mortuary.

It was learnt that the suspect was later arrested alongside the girl in contention. The case has been transferred to the SCID for investigation.

In another development, detectives at the SCID are investigating the veracity of a claim that a young man, Paul Ajisafe, hanged himself in his bathroom.

Although there were no clues yet to suggest that the dastardly act must have been perpetrated by some criminals, the police are still considering other angles to the death.

The deceased was a resident of Block 1, Flat 14, First Avenue, 111 Road, Festac Town in Lagos.

One of his friends was said to have discovered his dangling lifeless body in the bathroom at about 8.30pm on Sunday.

Bewildered neighbours were said to have immediately gathered in the deceased’s apartment to catch a glimpse of the body.

The police were eventually invited before the corpse was removed and taken to a hospital for autopsy.

Spokesman for the Lagos State Police Command, Mr. Frank Mba, confirmed both incidents to our correspondent on Tuesday.

Mba said the policemen who visited the deceased’s house did not discover any suicide note. He added that the case was being investigated by the SCID.

http://odili.net/news/source/2008/aug/13/405.html
Re: Man Stabs Another To Death Over Female Admirer by DeepZone: 6:51pm On Aug 13, 2008
Yesterday it was a man killed his girlfriend and commited suicide and today it's a man killed another man over a girl, Very soon, Hannibal, Eldee and co will come here to claim that women are surplus in Nigeria with respect to men. It's not women killing each other over menooo, na men dey kill each other over us. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Man Stabs Another To Death Over Female Admirer by Hannibal: 6:53pm On Aug 13, 2008
DeepZone:

Yesterday it was a man killed his girlfriend and commited suicide and today it's a man killed another man over a girl, Very soon, Hannibal, Eldee and co will come here to claim that women are surplus in Nigeria with respect to men. It's not women killing each other over menooo, na men dey kill each other over us. tongue tongue tongue tongue

You are a Arrow.
Why create a topic for this fuckery. . . . . Move the damn thang to Crime section, will ya?
Intel says Amodu and Olalekan are Ijesha freaks. grin
Re: Man Stabs Another To Death Over Female Admirer by DeepZone: 6:56pm On Aug 13, 2008
You resort to aggression anytime I catch you with facts. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Man Stabs Another To Death Over Female Admirer by segzicres(m): 6:57pm On Aug 13, 2008
what a mess.
Re: Man Stabs Another To Death Over Female Admirer by rampant(f): 6:58pm On Aug 13, 2008
na waoooooo @topic
Re: Man Stabs Another To Death Over Female Admirer by Hannibal: 6:58pm On Aug 13, 2008
DeepZone:

You resort to aggression anytime I catch you with facts. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Seriously, u didn't have to post this here.
May the soul of the deceased RIP but then this sorta stuffs happen everywhere.
90% of the women convicted for murder killed their spouses' girlfriend or shot their spouse outta jealousy.
Re: Man Stabs Another To Death Over Female Admirer by DeepZone: 6:59pm On Aug 13, 2008
what a mess.

Yesooo, Nigerian women are endangered because things like this is now an everyday occurence in Naija. Love flavored with violence.
Re: Man Stabs Another To Death Over Female Admirer by DeepZone: 7:00pm On Aug 13, 2008
Seriously, u didn't have to post this here.
May the soul of the deceased RIP but then this sorta stuffs happen everywhere.
90% of the women convicted for murder killed their spouses' girlfriend or shot their spouse out of jealousy.

In Nigeria or the West? We are talking about Nigeria here. You guys are killing us one by one. WTF
Re: Man Stabs Another To Death Over Female Admirer by Hannibal: 7:03pm On Aug 13, 2008
DeepZone:

In Nigeria or the West? We are talking about Nigeria here? You guys are killing us one by one. WTF

We are trying to put the population of men and women in equilibrium.
Women are too much so let these men reduce y'all.
Killing aint fair but somebody's gotta do it. . . . . . cheesy cheesy
In the days of Moses, the woman woulda been stoned to death anyways. . . . Polying with 2 men is worse than murder those days. grin
Re: Man Stabs Another To Death Over Female Admirer by eldee(m): 7:03pm On Aug 13, 2008
DeepZone:

Mugu . . . you don't know it's strange
Why do you think it made the news, out of all the killings in Naija
The stories of women going to spiritualists over men don't even make the final cut
Why? It happens too often

@Hannibal
Abeg leave the trany alone
She's busy clutching to The Punch papers for false hope
It seems like her Ilesha houseboy has stopped giving her regular shags
Re: Man Stabs Another To Death Over Female Admirer by Hannibal: 7:06pm On Aug 13, 2008
eldee:

@Hannibal
Abeg leave the trany alone
She's busy clutching to The Punch papers for false hope
It seems like her Ilesha houseboy has stopped giving her regular shags

Honestly, the lass needs help.
Posting garbage everywhere on a forum to GET OFF.
What do we call this now. . . . .Post-gasm?? grin

83 topics created in a space of 3 weeks?? shocked shocked shocked shocked Deepzone is lonely. tongue
Re: Man Stabs Another To Death Over Female Admirer by DeepZone: 7:07pm On Aug 13, 2008
We are trying to put the population of men and women in equilibrium.
Women are too much so let these men reduce y'all.
Killing aint fair but somebody's gotta do it. . . . . . Cheesy Cheesy
In the days of Moses, the woman woulda been stoned to death anyways. . . . Polying with 2 men is worse than murder those days

He's deviating from the subject matter. Are you guys so desperate for us that you resort to murder? Wetin I never seeooo, Abeg, women, make una born more girls so that every man can have one for himself before they finish killing each other over us.
Re: Man Stabs Another To Death Over Female Admirer by onyinye2(f): 7:09pm On Aug 13, 2008
Men will do anything over a women
They will go and buy a car,
Even though they can't pay the car notes
Just to impress ladies
So seeing a guy kill
Just over a single woman
Doesn't surprise me
It saddens me
But it doesn't surprise me.
Re: Man Stabs Another To Death Over Female Admirer by DeepZone: 7:10pm On Aug 13, 2008
Mugu . . . you don't know it's strange
Why do you think it made the news, out of all the killings in Naija
The stories of women going to spiritualists over men don't even make the final cut
Why? It happens too often

Here comes the hammer. can you prove that women use juju on men? Of course it's an urban legend but I can prove these murders and we are talking murder here. Why not start an organization that will provide free shrink for our men so that even though many of them are LONELY, they can exhale through adequate communication and fellowship. The non profit organization can provide the services of free strippers too on tuesdays and sundays. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Man Stabs Another To Death Over Female Admirer by rampant(f): 7:11pm On Aug 13, 2008
DeepZone:

He's deviating from the subject matter. Are you guys so desperate for us that you resort to murder? Wetin I never seeooo, Abeg, women, make una born more girls so that every man can have one for himself before they finish killing each other over us.

grin grin grin
Re: Man Stabs Another To Death Over Female Admirer by DeepZone: 7:15pm On Aug 13, 2008
Men will do anything over a women
They will go and buy a car,
Even though they can't pay the car notes
Just to impress ladies
So seeing a guy kill
Just over a single woman
Doesn't surprise me
It saddens me
But it doesn't surprise me.

The rate is high now among Nigerian men and it's almost an epidemic. I think the terror level should be elevated to orange and the govt should take necessary steps to protect women. Haba, na waaa for themooo. And He goats like Hannibal and Eldee will be telling the world that Nigerian men have abundant women. What kind of image are they trying to protect at the expense of their sisters? Even the last census confirmed it that men are 58% while women are 42% in Nigeria. Go figure why they are killing each other to smell our farts.
Re: Man Stabs Another To Death Over Female Admirer by ssRhino: 7:19pm On Aug 13, 2008
I really wonder what nigeria is turning into, nigerians never used to do all these kinda stuff, so i guess now nigerians are taking "love" to a stepedious level.
Re: Man Stabs Another To Death Over Female Admirer by onyinye2(f): 7:20pm On Aug 13, 2008
DeepZone:

The rate is high now among Nigerian men and it's almost an epidemic. I think the terror level should be elevated to orange and the govt should take necessary steps to protect women. Haba, na waaa for themooo. And He goats like Hannibal and Eldee will be telling the world that Nigerian men have abundant women. What kind of image are they trying to protect at the expense of their sisters?  Even the last census confirmed it that men are 58% while women are 42% in Nigeria. Go figure why they are killing each other to smell our farts.
It is truly a shame
I mean what a shame
Killing a man over a woman
Utter mu mu boy he is
Me kill a woman over a man,
BIKO!! you gotta be kidding
I don't have time for tricks
I mean what is next
Are going to have to lock ourselves
Away to insure safety?
Re: Man Stabs Another To Death Over Female Admirer by eldee(m): 7:20pm On Aug 13, 2008
Hannibal:

Honestly, the lass needs help.
Posting garbage everywhere on a forum to GET OFF.
What do we call this now. . . . .Post-gasm?? grin
Yeah . . . to her nland is her personal P-SPOT grin grin

DeepZone:

Here comes the hammer. can you prove that women use juju on men? Of course it's an urban legend but I can prove these murders and we are talking murder here. Why not start an organization that will provide free shrink for our men so that even though many of them are LONELY, they can exhale through adequate communication and fellowship. The non profit organization can provide the services of free strippers too on tuesdays and sundays. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
I've told you, there's a reason this one made the papers
At least it was still the same Punch that had a story on thousands of women begging for husbands grin

Infact two women fighting on the streets for men is now a normal occurence in Lagos cheesy
Re: Man Stabs Another To Death Over Female Admirer by ssRhino: 7:22pm On Aug 13, 2008
eldee:

Infact two women fighting on the streets for men is now a normal occurence in Lagos cheesy

cld this be as a result not enuf men to go around?
Re: Man Stabs Another To Death Over Female Admirer by Hannibal: 7:22pm On Aug 13, 2008
DeepZone:

The rate is high now among Nigerian men and it's almost an epidemic. I think the terror level should be elevated to orange and the govt should take necessary steps to protect women. Haba, na waaa for themooo. And He goats like Hannibal and Eldee will be telling the world that Nigerian men have abundant women. What kind of image are they trying to protect at the expense of their sisters? Even the last census confirmed it that men are 58% while women are 42% in Nigeria. Go figure why they are killing each other to smell our farts.

U have just reaffirmed ur Arrow status by saying women are 42% of the population in Nigeria.
Hundreds of thousands of women in the North don't even take part in the so called Census because they are not allowed to meet MEN.
If u take all that into consideration then ur brain cells should tell u the census reports are dodgy.
Let it be known that in anutha area of Nigeria, some women are killing themselves over men.
Afterall, we see bitch fights among female students over rich Aristos. . . . U were once in that schitzo so quit the pretence.
Re: Man Stabs Another To Death Over Female Admirer by Queenisha: 7:23pm On Aug 13, 2008
$$Rhino:

cld this be as a result not enough men to go around?

not enough marriageable ones if you ask me grin
Re: Man Stabs Another To Death Over Female Admirer by ssRhino: 7:23pm On Aug 13, 2008
Hannibal:

You have just reaffirmed your Arrow status by saying women are 42% of the population in Nigeria.
Hundreds of thousands of women in the North don't even take part in the so called Census because they are not allowed to meet MEN.
If u take all that into consideration then your brain cells should tell u the census reports are dodgy.
Let it be known that in anutha area of Nigeria, some women are killing themselves over men.
Afterall, we see bitch fights among female students over rich Aristos. . . . You were once in that schitzo so quit the pretence.

not allowed to meet men, they cld have been counted by women, so i am not sure that would be a correct statement, cos i blv the census is not only been done by men, but ladies as well.
Re: Man Stabs Another To Death Over Female Admirer by ssRhino: 7:24pm On Aug 13, 2008
Queenisha:

not enough marriageable ones if you ask me grin

what is a marriageable man?
Re: Man Stabs Another To Death Over Female Admirer by onyinye2(f): 7:24pm On Aug 13, 2008
$$Rhino:

There is more then enough men
But we are dealing with
Men with boy mentalities
REAL men wouldn't kill over a woman
A BOY will go and fight a dude for
Looking at his women crossed eyed
Real men work hard for what the want
A boy will go and rob for what he wants.
Re: Man Stabs Another To Death Over Female Admirer by tope2000(f): 7:24pm On Aug 13, 2008
@topic
This isn't romance, this is murder
Re: Man Stabs Another To Death Over Female Admirer by ssRhino: 7:26pm On Aug 13, 2008
onyinye2:

There is more then enough men
But we are dealing with
Men with boy mentalities
REAL men wouldn't kill over a woman
A BOY will go and fight a dude for
Looking at his women crossed eyed
Real men work hard for what the want
A boy will go and rob for what he wants.

my response was to the guy that said, ladies fight over men in lagos on a daily basis.
Re: Man Stabs Another To Death Over Female Admirer by DeepZone: 7:26pm On Aug 13, 2008

You have just reaffirmed your Arrow status by saying women are 42% of the population in Nigeria.
If u take all that into consideration then your brain cells should tell u the census reports are dodgy.
Afterall, we see bitch fights among female students over rich Aristos. . . . You were once in that schitzo so quit the pretence.

He's deviating again. Can't you stay one place? Stop running around like testicles abeg. Bottom line: Make una see my headoooooooo, Stop killing women in Nigeria abeg.
Question: If women are surplus in Nigeria , why are men killing each other over them?
Re: Man Stabs Another To Death Over Female Admirer by eldee(m): 7:26pm On Aug 13, 2008
$$Rhino:

Hmmn . . . you said it yourself cheesy cheesy
The XX thing in Naija is causing a lot of problems now cheesy
Re: Man Stabs Another To Death Over Female Admirer by DeepZone: 7:27pm On Aug 13, 2008
my response was to the guy that said, ladies fight over men in lagos on a daily basis.
Another ridiculous claim from a ludicrous He goat.
Re: Man Stabs Another To Death Over Female Admirer by ssRhino: 7:28pm On Aug 13, 2008
DeepZone:

Another ridiculous claim from a ludicrous He goat.

there is no need for the name calling.

eldee:

Hmmn . . . you said it yourself cheesy cheesy
The XX thing in Naija is causing a lot of problems now cheesy

so there has to be a campaigne to keep the xx thing in check

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls Love Free Things / close this acct seun / Facts About Relationship That You Must Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.