Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video (19082 Views)

Lionel Messi Is Heading To MLS, Decides To Join Inter Miami / David Beckham Dribbles Inter Miami Players In Five-A-Side Match (Photos, Video) / Barcelona Confirm Lionel Messi Will Miss Three Weeks Due To Injury (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by Warl0ck: 11:02am On Jun 08, 2023
Reserving this space for almiron.
cc: aImiron

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by Judolisco(m): 11:02am On Jun 08, 2023
After world Cup wetin remain.... U said he wasn't d best because he doesn't have a world Cup... Toor e don win am...if una GOAT like make e play football for 1 million years eno go win am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by tuzle(m): 11:02am On Jun 08, 2023
Funny people. Ronaldo went for the money at 38years and people said he is stingy, that he is finished. But Messi went to mls retirement league(old Henry, Beckham and the likes went to) and it is a good deal.

3 Likes

Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by Goalnaldo(m): 11:04am On Jun 08, 2023
I would rather play in a camel league where there is competition ie promotion/relegation than in a transgender one full of complacent and money driven players!

3 Likes

Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by Judolisco(m): 11:05am On Jun 08, 2023
Goalnaldo:
I would rather play in a camel league where there is competition ie promotion/relegation than in a transgender one full of complacent and money driven players!
what's d colour of Ronaldo's world Cup?

1 Like

Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by Jayhome24: 11:06am On Jun 08, 2023
KennethEnyi:
Welcome to MLS Messi I hope your career will finally finish here

Definitely his career is ending in MLS.
Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by izombie(m): 11:07am On Jun 08, 2023
ojehmario1969:
Nice deal
there is no problem Messi joining MLS because he
already completed football on 18th of december 2022 so. if he likes he can play for sunshine stars or even kano pillars!!

At the age if 35 THE G.O.A.T have a world cup, Best player of world cup, a copa America, best player of copa America,Ligue 1, best player of the season, 8th balon d or nominee. And certain camel rider was busy sacking Juventus and ManU coaches grin even sacked his Ali camel coach.
The way some of you behave sef. This is about messi but the first thing you did was to bring ronaldo into it. Na wa for una.

2 Likes

Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by Parachoko: 11:07am On Jun 08, 2023
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by Freshtruth(m): 11:08am On Jun 08, 2023
Sunshine34:
Messi is good no doubt but he lacks football business. MLS money compare to SAUDI OIL MONEY.
he is tired of the rivalry comparism between him and Rinaldo he kws wat he is doing

2 Likes

Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by Teeklef(m): 11:09am On Jun 08, 2023
Patrioticman007:
Messi ranway from Saudi Arab Money due to the presence of the only GOAT, in soccer.
Funny guy. The same Arab league that Hamdallah has the highest goal abi which one you dey talk.

1 Like

Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by KennethEnyi(m): 11:09am On Jun 08, 2023
Wahala for who no get ESPN to watch MLS😂
Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by Teeklef(m): 11:10am On Jun 08, 2023
Judolisco:
what's d colour of Ronaldo's world Cup?
Imagination Red

1 Like

Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by Almiron: 11:11am On Jun 08, 2023
Warl0ck:
Reserving this space for almiron.
cc: aImiron
Yooo!!! Identify yourself friend or foe!!
Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by Almiron: 11:12am On Jun 08, 2023
Sunshine34:
Messi is good no doubt but he lacks football business. MLS money compare to SAUDI OIL MONEY undecided undecided. He supposed go wipe in money from Saudi after leaving Europe
go and read about the offer details first and comeback,

Make i just give you free tips, if you're using AppleTV on any Apple devices, you're paying Messi. Do you know how many users dem get, even Pendu fans go dey pay Messi, as part of his deal too

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by Warl0ck: 11:16am On Jun 08, 2023
Almiron:
Yooo!!! Identify yourself friend or foe!!
friend in Cityzen and Messiculation grin grin grin
Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by Almiron: 11:17am On Jun 08, 2023
Jayhome24:

Definitely his career is ending in MLS.
He's just 35, he will end his career in Barcelona. Even Zlatan retires at 41, this is Leo, not your average footballer. Person we go play in 2026 World Cup sef.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by Almiron: 11:20am On Jun 08, 2023
Warl0ck:
friend in Cityzen and Messiculation grin grin grin
Oh my brother. I sight and greet you. I hope you dey enjoy this season of greatness. We are cooking these dvmbfvks pendu fans for life. City go complete treble this weekend again, oh What a time to be alive!!!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by Babysho(m): 11:23am On Jun 08, 2023
Sunshine34:
Messi is good no doubt but he lacks football business. MLS money compare to SAUDI OIL MONEY undecided undecided. He supposed go wipe in money from Saudi after leaving Europe

He can still go there after MLS lol + the deal with Inter Miami is juicier than those Saudis I think.

2 Likes

Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by Fearyourcreator: 11:25am On Jun 08, 2023
Sunshine34:
Net worth of over $400million wetin he dey find again... Even if na money e wan dey chop... No be everybody carry money for head... He is already a multi millionaire... Got lot of followers online... Wetin he want again...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by Toks2008(m): 11:27am On Jun 08, 2023
My new club is inter Milan.

A where Messi goes, I follow

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by Ebenezer2021(m): 11:31am On Jun 08, 2023
YoungLionken:
Messi, as an individual, never recovered in terms of play after leaving Barca (don't even mention world cup)..

In his mind, "why did I fall into that trap of leaving Barca to price myself, now see where it has landed me"...
you no dey watch match oga.
Messi has so contributed his best to psg.
Do you know how many crucial assists Messi gave?
Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by Morphinne: 11:40am On Jun 08, 2023
Bahamas95:
MLS is better than Walai Talai league. grin
In what ways please? Can you explain to us?
A league that has no relegation, no promotion. How do you expect such a league to be competitive when the teams know there’s no consequences for being sloppy ?
Nobody would beat you if you said you love Messi but saying that the MLS is better than the Saudi league is clownish. They are the same at best (which is even bias because Saudi is more competitive)
Ask people like Zlatan 🤡

2 Likes

Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by Morphinne: 11:41am On Jun 08, 2023
Ebenezer2021:
you no dey watch match oga.
Messi has so contributed his best to psg.
Do you know how many crucial assists Messi gave?
…and what trophies did he win with these assists, mr google assistant? 🤣
We challenged Messi to leave Barcelona to prove to the world that he wasn’t a system player (Barca) and he dared us. Messi became reduced to a ligue 1 and Trophee des Champions winner in his 2 years horrible stay in the best team in France. Man didn’t even manage to win one ligue 1 player of the year. The moral of this story is that not every player can leave his comfort zone and successfully perform well in different leagues like Ronaldo (did it in England, Spain, Spain Italy and now Saudi I.e he’s the 5th highest goals scorer despite not starting the season with them), go and ask the likes of Jadon Sancho, Aubameyang, Eden Hazard, even Zlatan, Neymar, Lukaku, Angel Di Maria, Depay, Pogba (Juve’s Pogba used to be a beast back in the days) and etc

1 Like

Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by OtuologyProf(m): 11:42am On Jun 08, 2023
Great100000:
Also, this season is very weird, all the Big names in football are either retiring or moving away from Europe to another Continents.

Zlatan = Retire

CR7 = Saudi Arabia League

Messi = USA League.

Kante = Saudi Arabia League

Benzema = Saudi Arabia League

More of them still want to go to Saudi Arabia League.

If you did your honey moon in a 5 star hotel, Common sense should tell you to run away after few days, else Tax/hotel bill go finish money wey you make for wedding.
Otu gbowaka Europe!!
Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by Ebenezer2021(m): 11:47am On Jun 08, 2023
Morphinne:

…and what trophies did he win with these assists, mr google assistant? 🤣
ligue 1 title and coupe de France na wetin?
Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by Morphinne: 11:56am On Jun 08, 2023
Ebenezer2021:
ligue 1 title and coupe de France na wetin?
I’ve updated my post, read it over again my friend🤣
While the league 1 title has always been their birthright even without Messi, the Trophee des Champions is like the last on the ligue 1 trophies hierarchy.
My friend, get your facts right, PSG didn’t win Coupe de France with Messi sir, I think Toulouse won it this year. Thank you
Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by Smartguyboy(m): 12:00pm On Jun 08, 2023
Sunshine34:
You think everyone is greedy like CR7?
His not playing football for the money he just want to enjoy himself with his family and improve him English because after football his going to be a big Time celebrity you can’t do thing if you can’t communicate with English.
Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by pikechukwu6(m): 12:19pm On Jun 08, 2023
MLS is far better than Mai gida club grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by pikechukwu6(m): 12:26pm On Jun 08, 2023
Toks2008:
My new club is inter Milan.

A where Messi goes, I follow

grin grin grin grin Go school you say no but you can't read undecided undecided

Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by seeyounow2: 12:32pm On Jun 08, 2023
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by oliverano: 12:37pm On Jun 08, 2023
Morphinne:

In what ways please? Can you explain to us?
A league that has no relegation, no promotion. How do you expect such a league to be competitive when the teams know there’s no consequences for being sloppy ?
Nobody would beat you if you said you love Messi but saying that the MLS is better than the Saudi league is clownish. They are the same at best (which is even bias because Saudi is more competitive)
Ask people like Zlatan 🤡

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I expect you to continue coping 😜

MLS is rated higher than the Scottish premiership sef. Saudi league is rated very low. But I expect you to cope 😜

Oh, the opinion of Zlatan now matters right lol.

Zlatan clowned on Ronaldo 🤡 for going to Juventus and calling it a new challenge. He opineded that CR7 should've joined a team like Roma and power them to a league title like he did with dead Milan 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

May be Zlatan was right about CR7 🤡

Unless you're talking about Zlatan Ibile
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South Africa Wins The 2019 Rugby World Cup (photos, Video) / Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault / Nwankwo Kanu With Beneficiaries Of His Heart Foundation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.