Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video (19081 Views)

Lionel Messi Is Heading To MLS, Decides To Join Inter Miami / David Beckham Dribbles Inter Miami Players In Five-A-Side Match (Photos, Video) / Barcelona Confirm Lionel Messi Will Miss Three Weeks Due To Injury (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by simfrost90210: 12:38pm On Jun 08, 2023
smileyThis is massive for Mercifully Merciless Messi

1 Like

Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by bencr7: 12:41pm On Jun 08, 2023
Morphinne:

In what ways please? Can you explain to us?
A league that has no relegation, no promotion. How do you expect such a league to be competitive when the teams know there’s no consequences for being sloppy ?
Nobody would beat you if you said you love Messi but saying that the MLS is better than the Saudi league is clownish. They are the same at best (which is even bias because Saudi is more competitive)
Ask people like Zlatan 🤡
are u minding them,in FIFA club world cup both caf champion team like al Ahly and Asia champion league team which Saudi team Al hilal lead by trophy always beat north America champion league team, which Mexico league team is better than MLS team
Even in FIFA club world cup,Caf team and Asian team sometime beat South America champion team,just like Al hilal beat south America champion flamengo last club world cup 3-2 in semi final.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by Wahala90: 12:46pm On Jun 08, 2023
YoungLionken:
Messi, as an individual, never recovered in terms of play after leaving Barca (don't even mention world cup)..

In his mind, "why did I fall into that trap of leaving Barca to price myself, now see where it has landed me"...

You just made all the argument against yourself by mentioning world cup. You want us not to use world cup to judge a footballer? Hatred is a disease.
Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by oliverano: 12:57pm On Jun 08, 2023
Why are you all crying 😭😭😭😭😭😭

You get world cup? 🤣

1 Like

Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by oliverano: 12:59pm On Jun 08, 2023
Wahala90:

You just made all the argument against yourself by mentioning world cup. You want us not to use world cup to judge a footballer? Hatred is a disease.

It's called Copium. Let them cope 😜😜😜😜

We should leave leave world cup; the greatest trophy in football history and look at Mr Siuuu!!!!

1 Like

Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by Beverlyjean(f): 1:05pm On Jun 08, 2023
Bahamas95:
MLS is better than Walai Talai league. grin

Camel league is better than transgender league
Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by Beverlyjean(f): 1:08pm On Jun 08, 2023
Almiron:
Dvmbfvcks pendu fans doesn't have a clue about MLS, those retarrrds dey compare am to the non rated camels league. MLS wey dey far ahead of some league in Europe. Google is free.

Why should Messi go and play in the desert. Money wey dem pay pendu wey his fans dey wannk earlier this year, nah peanuts compare to wetin Messi turn down.

Messi can choose to retire today, He has already completed football. Make dem deduct 10 years from Pendu's age he will never near messi's legacy in the history of football.

All ye poor pendu fans, we Messi fans no dey argue with una since last year, we just dey enjoy una misery ni cos we are living your dreams, i bet for una dvmbheads, una wish to be like us. Dream is free

He ran to MLS to play transgenders ... penalssi has run to transgender league 😂🤣
Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by Ebenezer2021(m): 1:10pm On Jun 08, 2023
Morphinne:

…and what trophies did he win with these assists, mr google assistant? 🤣
We challenged Messi to leave Barcelona to prove to the world that he wasn’t a system player (Barca) and he dared us. Messi became reduced to a ligue 1 and Trophee des Champions winner in his 2 years horrible stay in the best team in France. Man didn’t even manage to win one ligue 1 player of the year. The moral of this story is that not every player can leave his comfort zone and successfully perform well in different leagues like Ronaldo (did it in England, Spain, Spain Italy and now Saudi I.e he’s the 5th highest goals scorer despite not starting the season with them), go and ask the likes of Jadon Sancho, Aubameyang, Eden Hazard, even Zlatan, Neymar, Lukaku, Angel Di Maria, Depay, Pogba (Juve’s Pogba used to be a beast back in the days) and etc
this your comment is assisted and brought to you by Google and CHATGPT grin
Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by Almiron: 1:12pm On Jun 08, 2023
Beverlyjean:

He ran to MLS to play transgenders ... penalssi has run to transgender league 😂🤣
Alas!!! King of all penaldogs on this section, one and only retaaardihno dvmbest of all time. Obemweyreh. Who dey use his alt to troll cos he dey fear ban. Coward just like your finished fav

Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by deyplay: 1:17pm On Jun 08, 2023
Sunshine34:
Messi is good no doubt but he lacks football business. MLS money compare to SAUDI OIL MONEY undecided undecided. He supposed go wipe in money from Saudi after leaving Europe
he doesn't have the temperament to withstand heat. Saudi league is becoming too competitive with the arrival of great stars and with that humongous salary, all eyes will be on him to perform and Ronaldo and co will also ensure that he gets dwarfed. And he doesn't want to go back to Barca to avoid Ronaldo treatment.
Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by ojehmario1969(m): 1:38pm On Jun 08, 2023
izombie:
The way some of you behave sef. This is about messi but the first thing you did was to bring ronaldo into it. Na wa for una.
cheesy
Na ronaldo fans start m
Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by ojehmario1969(m): 2:02pm On Jun 08, 2023
grin grin
Almiron:
Dvmbfvcks pendu fans doesn't have a clue about MLS, those retarrrds dey compare am to the non rated camels league. MLS wey dey far ahead of some league in Europe. Google is free.

Why should Messi go and play in the desert. Money wey dem pay pendu wey his fans dey wannk earlier this year, nah peanuts compare to wetin Messi turn down.

Messi can choose to retire today, He has already completed football. Make dem deduct 10 years from Pendu's age he will never near messi's legacy in the history of football.

All ye poor pendu fans, we Messi fans no dey argue with una since last year, we just dey enjoy una misery ni cos we are living your dreams, i bet for una dvmbheads, una wish to be like us. Dream is free
U sabi analyze abeg
Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by Wickedlywicked: 2:06pm On Jun 08, 2023
Ebenezer2021:
this your comment is assisted and brought to you by Google and CHATGPT grin
Lol, what you just said is what to expect from an ignorant boy who started watching football last week so I’m not surprised. Your comment that I quoted reads “Do you know how many crucial assists Messi gave?” This particular comment showed that you only knew abt his assists not knowing he won just 1 trophy with assists (I don’t regard d other one as a trophy because it’s too belittling for PSG)🤣 I assume you’re a woman or just a boy naive to football. Of course I source for my info from various sources and this shows that I’m far more intelligent than you are ever going to be. Anything I don’t know or don’t remember well, i don’t come online or go offline arguing about them without first consulting google and my various football apps e.g sofa, futball and Flashscore. I was dead sure Messi didn’t win Coup de France trophy which you erroneously said he won🤣 and which is why I had to make my research to find the cup which is Trophee des Champions because I knew it wasn’t anywhere close to the coup de France which is like d supercup in England.
I don’t know why y’all keep reporting my account tho. Naso I bad reach? 😢

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by Deepthoughts: 2:14pm On Jun 08, 2023
ojehmario1969:
Lionel Messi announced his next club in an interview with Diario SPORT, the Argentine forward confirming he has opted for Inter Miami.

https://twitter.com/intermiamicf/status/1666525630454812686?s=21&t=Ss8h-2ZIrTAmfC9BCJnX-A
The god of Barcelona is gone,they better recall the players they put on sale,now the players go dey think about Barcelona one kind for mind,a club behaving foolishly.
Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by Ebenezer2021(m): 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2023
Wickedlywicked:

Lol, what you just said is what to expect from an ignorant boy who started watching football last week so I’m not surprised. Your comment that I quoted reads “Do you know how many crucial assists Messi gave?” This particular comment showed that you only knew abt his assists not knowing he won just 1 trophy with assists (I don’t regard d other one as a trophy because it’s too belittling for PSG)🤣 I assume you’re a woman or just a boy naive to football. Of course I source for my info from various sources and this shows that I’m far more intelligent than you are ever going to be. Anything I don’t know or don’t remember well, i don’t come online or go offline arguing about them without first consulting google and my various football apps e.g sofa, futball and Flashscore. I was dead sure Messi didn’t win Coup de France trophy which you erroneously said he won🤣 and which is why I had to make my research to find the cup which is Trophee des Champions because I knew it wasn’t anywhere close to the coup de France which is like d supercup in England.
I don’t know why y’all keep reporting my account tho. Naso I bad reach? 😢
how many account you get sef?
Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by Almiron: 2:17pm On Jun 08, 2023
ojehmario1969:
grin grin
U sabi analyze abeg
na so my bro, make we dey clear these penaldogs. I dey feel you too
Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by Wickedlywicked: 3:03pm On Jun 08, 2023
Ebenezer2021:
how many account you get sef?
Just two cheesy
Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by Toks2008(m): 3:55pm On Jun 08, 2023
pikechukwu6:

grin grin grin grin Go school you say no but you can't read undecided undecided

My bad grin
Inter maimi
Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by ofuonyebi: 4:55pm On Jun 08, 2023
as messi goes on break at MLS..

note that the MBAPEs and HARLANDS of this world are already warming up on his heels and that of RONALDO THE KING!
Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by Chidolalar: 5:37pm On Jun 08, 2023
Morphinne:

…and what trophies did he win with these assists, mr google assistant? 🤣
We challenged Messi to leave Barcelona to prove to the world that he wasn’t a system player (Barca) and he dared us. Messi became reduced to a ligue 1 and Trophee des Champions winner in his 2 years horrible stay in the best team in France. Man didn’t even manage to win one ligue 1 player of the year. The moral of this story is that not every player can leave his comfort zone and successfully perform well in different leagues like Ronaldo (did it in England, Spain, Spain Italy and now Saudi I.e he’s the 5th highest goals scorer despite not starting the season with them), go and ask the likes of Jadon Sancho, Aubameyang, Eden Hazard, even Zlatan, Neymar, Lukaku, Angel Di Maria, Depay, Pogba (Juve’s Pogba used to be a beast back in the days) and etc

Messi has conquered d world by winning d world cup and world cup best player. What is bigger than that?
Penaldo is a local champion who is a complete flop at d biggest stage in football
Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by JayStones019: 6:16pm On Jun 08, 2023
Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by Morphinne: 6:34pm On Jun 08, 2023
Chidolalar:

Messi has conquered d world by winning d world cup and world cup best player. What is bigger than that?
Penaldo is a local champion who is a complete flop at d biggest stage in football
Yes my friend, he conquered the world in one of the most controversial world cups in the history of the beautiful sport. A WC where the eventual winners were gifted controversial penalties from right from the first group stage game up to their final game. Argentina were gifted 5 penalties in six games🤡
Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by Chidolalar: 7:08pm On Jun 08, 2023
Morphinne:

Yes my friend, he conquered the world in one of the most controversial world cups in the history of the beautiful sport. A WC where the eventual winners were gifted controversial penalties from right from the first group stage game up to their final game. Argentina were gifted 5 penalties in six games🤡

Lmao gifted my foot!!
Gifted according to brainless penaldo fans like u who has turned to conspiracy theorist just to discredit d GOAT Messi
When Messi scores penalties it is gifted but when penaldo scores penalties it is well deserved 😂😂😂
Mention any controversial penalty Argentina scored at d world cup?
Is it Argentina players that is telling their opponents to foul them in the 18 yard box?
All Argentina penalties were completely deserved unless u want to look at it from your biased judgement
France were also gifted d 2018 world cup bcuz they also scored 3 penalties?
Remove penalties from football and d GOAT Messi automatically becomes d all time highest goal scorer in 140+ less appearances bcuz he has more open play goals than penaldo💪💪💪
What will u say about Penaldo who has benefited and played d most penalties in d history of football? Am sure it was also gifted too abi

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by Morphinne: 7:54pm On Jun 08, 2023
Chidolalar:

Lmao gifted my foot!!
Gifted according to brainless penaldo fans like u who has turned to conspiracy theorist just to discredit d GOAT Messi
When Messi scores penalties it is gifted but when penaldo scores penalties it is well deserved 😂😂😂
Mention any controversial penalty Argentina scored at d world cup?
Is it Argentina players that is telling their opponents to foul them in the 18 yard box?
All Argentina penalties were completely deserved unless u want to look at it from your biased judgement
France were also gifted d 2018 world cup bcuz they also scored 3 penalties?
Remove penalties from football and d GOAT Messi automatically becomes d all time highest goal scorer in 140+ less appearances bcuz he has more open play goals than penaldo💪💪💪
What will u say about Penaldo who has benefited and played d most penalties in d history of football? Am sure it was also gifted too abi
You are right 👍
Re: OFFICIAL: Inter Miami Confirm Lionel Messi Signing With A Video by dj5naira(m): 5:45pm On Jun 09, 2023
messie murphy COMING TO AMERICA

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South Africa Wins The 2019 Rugby World Cup (photos, Video) / Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault / Nwankwo Kanu With Beneficiaries Of His Heart Foundation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.