Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

She Was In Agape After I Said This Words To Her Face. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Was In Agape After I Said This Words To Her Face. (1623 Views)

Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Was In Agape After I Said This Words To Her Face. by Kimiso(m): 11:12pm On Jun 07, 2023
Drop a parlance for a girl you love

"Me:-Can you give me something on credit probably you may want to render it to me forever if you take time to study me prestigiously

She: what's it that you may want to buy on credit

Me:your love

She smiles

Drop yours guys let the fun begin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Was In Agape After I Said This Words To Her Face. by Goalnaldo(m): 8:03am On Jun 08, 2023
Kimiso:

"Me:-Can you give me something on credit probably you may want to render it to me forever if you take time to study me prestigiously

She smiles

do you sell tomatoes cause you got my attention from my head TO-MA-TOES

10 Likes

Re: She Was In Agape After I Said This Words To Her Face. by willi926(m): 8:56am On Jun 08, 2023
Fuel don cost
Re: She Was In Agape After I Said This Words To Her Face. by kollinz1234(m): 10:33am On Jun 08, 2023
Goalnaldo:
this one sweet me grin

1 Like

Re: She Was In Agape After I Said This Words To Her Face. by MechanicMike: 11:17am On Jun 08, 2023
Kimiso:

She smiles

angry
Re: She Was In Agape After I Said This Words To Her Face. by MechanicMike: 11:19am On Jun 08, 2023
Kimiso:

She smiles

nigggggggggggga...and his yor 1952 lyric will work in 2023?....especialy on nairaland females?(no oofeince) angry
Re: She Was In Agape After I Said This Words To Her Face. by Kharol1234: 4:01pm On Jun 08, 2023
Make I find trouble

Hy babe are you a Muslim because you blow my mind away
Re: She Was In Agape After I Said This Words To Her Face. by udede(m): 6:44pm On Jun 08, 2023
My regular line that has never failed.

Could you join me today to eat the cat fish I ordered. I can't finish it alone ?
Re: She Was In Agape After I Said This Words To Her Face. by Sonnobax15(m): 7:54pm On Jun 08, 2023
Goalnaldo:
. I wonder why you ain't acting in Bollywood yet grin
Re: She Was In Agape After I Said This Words To Her Face. by Goalnaldo(m): 8:04pm On Jun 08, 2023
Sonnobax15:
. I wonder why you ain't acting in Bollywood yet grin
hahaha.where are they auditioning?
Re: She Was In Agape After I Said This Words To Her Face. by joshboss(m): 9:29pm On Jun 08, 2023
Do you have a name or can I call you mine

(1) (Reply)

When Is The Right Time To Be Rich, In Your Youth Or When Old.? / How Men Change / Boys Beware Of The Female Folks!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.