Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

What If God Or Heaven Got Nuked - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What If God Or Heaven Got Nuked (762 Views)

God Is Not From/in This Universe Or Heaven , Where Was God Before Creation?? / A Perfect World Or Heaven. Not Really As Good As You Think / Hell Or Heaven The Choice Is Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If God Or Heaven Got Nuked by SolMaximus: 3:40am On Jun 08, 2023
What if God or Heaven got nuked and we just don't know about it?

Can an extremely advanced A.I. intelligence ET race nuke, as well replicate/clone Heaven or God?

If I'm Satan, one of my goals would be to use A.I. to replicate/clone Heaven so that I can capture believers/souls.

What's exactly preventing Satan from achieving this? nothing

How can I prove that when I meet Jesus, it's the real Jesus?

1 Like

Re: What If God Or Heaven Got Nuked by HacheNoire: 3:59am On Jun 08, 2023
The fact that you believe God and Satan, you are already fooled!

Don’t worry, when you die, you are gone! Those thoughts indoctrinated into you by inheritance are fictions!

How could you believe a White man died for the sins of Blacks 🤣🤣🤣 How did you believe a man in the Middle East died for your sins in Africa!

Don’t let the fear of the slave master indoctrination, take over you! Our ancestors were just foolishly cajoled to believe theirs was evil, and the white man god was good

6 Likes

Re: What If God Or Heaven Got Nuked by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:10am On Jun 08, 2023
SolMaximus:

The word "BELIEVE" connotes "TRUST" so how do you trust someone you can't see?

God has given us enough evidences so that we have no excuse to doubt His sovereignty {Romans 1:20} but despite all the provisions He made we must be willing to gain access to the goodies if we are wise.

So back to you question that called my attention:

Jesus never promised to meet you so you can't meet him in any way!
What you can have access to is the blessings Jesus promised his faithful disciples.
When he walked this planet he was like any other normal human in appearance so just a few Jews realized that Jesus is not an ordinary human {Matthew 16:13-16} but after following him for about three years they asked an important question that i will like you to think about:
Peter began to say to him: “Look! We have left all things and followed you.” Jesus said: “Truly I say to you, no one has left house or brothers or sisters or mother or father or children or fields for my sake and for the sake of the good news who will not get 100 times more now in this period of time—houses, brothers, sisters, mothers, children, and fields, with persecutions—and in the coming system of things, everlasting life. Mark 10:28-30

From the above conversation Jesus made it clear to his disciples that they will live forever (everlasting life) but that sounds really stupid since we all die so what will be the assurance that this thing is possible?

Note what Jesus said before "everlasting life"

Due to his teachings that majority of first century Jews believed to be heretic they passed a law that nobody should believe whatever Jesus teach and anyone following him should be excommunicated in the Jewish community {John 9:22} so you can now grasp what prompted the question his disciples asked him:
We have left everything behind to follow you so what will be our gain?" Matthew 19:27

Jesus promised them that if they continue doing what he commanded them {Matthew 28:19-20} they will have lots of places to sleep as homes, they will have lots of satisfying works to do, they will have families in virtually all the earth but all these will come along with persecutions from faithless miscreants, then they will gain what God promised: everlasting life! Psalm 37:29

So how do you know that it's Satan that you met instead of Jesus?

Since Jesus sent his disciples out to search for more disciples he won't come to anyone because that will cause a confusion among his followers as anyone can just fabricate some lies and say he has met Jesus then contradictions will abound.

So Satan is behind different religions claiming Christians today with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines yet all claiming they've met Jesus. 2Corinthians 11:14

The real Jesus sent his disciples to pass the info he has from mouth to mouth so that all his disciples may have the same line of thought! John 17:22

You may wonder who are practicing these today?

Well they are Jehovah's Witnesses.
That's why they're stigmatized in all the earth just as Jesus said they would be treated for sticking to his wise counsel! Matthew 10:22

May you have PEACE! smiley
Re: What If God Or Heaven Got Nuked by YouandiAllofus: 6:38am On Jun 08, 2023
Y
Re: What If God Or Heaven Got Nuked by LordReed(m): 9:07am On Jun 08, 2023
SolMaximus:

Can an extremely advanced A.I. intelligence ET race nuke, as well replicate/clone Heaven or God?

If I'm Satan, one of my goals would be to use A.I. to replicate/clone Heaven so that I can capture believers/souls.

LoLz. Maybe that's why Jesus is reluctant to show up, all these technologies are making him think twice. Bwahahahahaha!

2 Likes

Re: What If God Or Heaven Got Nuked by hashtagged(m): 9:50am On Jun 08, 2023
SolMaximus:

Satan already tried and failed woefully, he was utterly disgraced and placed lower than us humans. No matter how AI develops it cannot even reach 0.0001% of the power our father has

1 Like

Re: What If God Or Heaven Got Nuked by SolMaximus: 8:29pm On Jun 10, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
Y

What if extraterrestrials nuked God and Heaven, and imprisoned or enslaved Jesus, shouldn't we rescue Jesus

I think we should build spaceships and free Jesus, but we have to find out if Heaven and God were nuked or replaced with a clone/replica controlled by Satan/an extraterrestrial A.I., because that means heaven and Jesus is fake or a trick, and then you start thinking what other religions could you clone/replicate as a control mechanism over the human race by an extraterrestrial A.I./God

1 Like

Re: What If God Or Heaven Got Nuked by vdestro: 6:00am On Jun 11, 2023
SolMaximus:

Omo, see kolo!
Maybe when a phone has developed a bluetooth to nuke you then we can know that you are normal
Re: What If God Or Heaven Got Nuked by vdestro: 6:04am On Jun 11, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz. Maybe that's why Jesus is reluctant to show up, all these technologies are making him think twice. Bwahahahahaha!

Fool! It is even rather that He has not come because your techs are obsolete.
Re: What If God Or Heaven Got Nuked by LordReed(m): 6:49am On Jun 11, 2023
vdestro:

Fool! It is even rather that He has not come because your techs are obsolete.

Bwahahahahaha! Jesus that is still riding horse. LMAO!

2 Likes

Re: What If God Or Heaven Got Nuked by orisa37: 7:13am On Jun 11, 2023
PUTIN IS TRYING.
Re: What If God Or Heaven Got Nuked by vdestro: 8:48am On Jun 11, 2023
LordReed:

Bwahahahahaha! Jesus that is still riding horse. LMAO!

Shows how great He is that it is a Horse He is using to face you devils despite all your struggles.
Re: What If God Or Heaven Got Nuked by LordReed(m): 9:34am On Jun 11, 2023
vdestro:

Shows how great He is that it is a Horse He is using to face you devils despite all your struggles.

LMAO! Where is the Jesus? Bwahahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: What If God Or Heaven Got Nuked by orisa37: 9:47am On Jun 11, 2023
NUKE GOD AND OR HEAVEN? HOW? IS THAT WHY ELON MUSK IS IN THE SPACE RACE TO CLONE AI TO VISIT GOD? OUR EARTHLY TASK MASTER IS ALL SULPHUR(SULFUR). YOU CAN'T GET NEAR IT NOT TO TALK OF NUKING IT AND BEYOND IT. BUT DON'T WORRY. JESUS IS COMING BACK TO ARREST PUTIN AND ALL HIS CULPABLE SUCCESSORS. ONLY TRUMP, ELON MUSK AND TINUBU WILL BE SAVE.

FROM ORUNTO27 ORISAORUNTOSPEAKS
Re: What If God Or Heaven Got Nuked by orisa37: 10:09am On Jun 11, 2023
THAT IS JESUS CHRIST, THE RIGHTEOUS, THE PERFECT MAN AND THE LAMB OF GOD.

FROM ORUNTO27 ORISAORUNTOSPEAKS.

1 Like

Re: What If God Or Heaven Got Nuked by SolMaximus: 2:16am On Jun 13, 2023
LordReed:

Can you tell me whats more powerful,

Jesus, or theoretical extraterrestrial A.I. technology and weapons

This is what I'm getting at sort of, I agree, Jesus is probably more powerful than nuclear weapons and human technology.

Do you believe Jesus can stop a nuclear bomb? I think so.

But like what if there's like an advanced ET species that arrives/arrived from another universe, like ET A.I.'s, who have weapons so powerful, they could destroy heaven, and even replicate it with a simulation that appears to be Heaven and Jesus. What if this already happened and the God we worship is fake God and Jesus, would we even know? How can you verify and have proof that when you meet God and/or Jesus, or go to Heaven, this is the real one, and not a fake version. The human race from our perspective has no reference to authenticate beyond religion and text. There are certainly descriptions of these things like Heaven, Jesus, and God, and things like this, in many religions, but whats really stopping an ET race from simulating or creating a fake version of these things for their benefit.
Re: What If God Or Heaven Got Nuked by LordReed(m): 10:24am On Jun 13, 2023
SolMaximus:

Can you tell me whats more powerful,

Jesus, or theoretical extraterrestrial A.I. technology and weapons

This is what I'm getting at sort of, I agree, Jesus is probably more powerful than nuclear weapons and human technology.

Do you believe Jesus can stop a nuclear bomb? I think so.

But like what if there's like an advanced ET species that arrives/arrived from another universe, like ET A.I.'s, who have weapons so powerful, they could destroy heaven, and even replicate it with a simulation that appears to be Heaven and Jesus. What if this already happened and the God we worship is fake God and Jesus, would we even know? How can you verify and have proof that when you meet God and/or Jesus, or go to Heaven, this is the real one, and not a fake version. The human race from our perspective has no reference to authenticate beyond religion and text. There are certainly descriptions of these things like Heaven, Jesus, and God, and things like this, in many religions, but whats really stopping an ET race from simulating or creating a fake version of these things for their benefit.

While I share some of your concerns, I don't believe that Jesus exists today. Jesus may have lived some time in the past but he does not still live today, he is dead, the natural end of all men.

As one famous sci-fi author said: any sufficiently advanced technology will appear as magic. An unscrupulous alien race, that is sufficiently more technologically advanced than we are, can hoodwink us into believing they are gods or even specifically Jesus.

1 Like

Re: What If God Or Heaven Got Nuked by terrezo2002(m): 11:07am On Jun 13, 2023
SolMaximus:

Good fruits does not come from a bad tree. Evil does not produce good.
Stop watching movies. Live in reality
Re: What If God Or Heaven Got Nuked by SolMaximus: 5:38am On Jun 21, 2023
terrezo2002:

Good fruits does not come from a bad tree. Evil does not produce good.
Stop watching movies. Live in reality

Oh hey everyone lets leave human destiny to proverbs of the bush, no

firstly, its not a movie, its worry over risk. For example, its too easy for me to say that religion is fake/could be lying. You always have to try and be a step ahead in what are potential scams or schemes against the human race. This idea instead goes to say that religion could be real or fake, but its instead been subverted at the highest metaphysical/spiritual levels that humanity has less understanding of, but probably should if we're going to progress as a human race.
Re: What If God Or Heaven Got Nuked by zhirkovrado(m): 7:00am On Jun 21, 2023
Heaven and God nuked or cloned? Illusion of the highest order. Most unbelievers don't know how powerful God is, that's why Satan is investing on their ignorance.
Almighty God have mercy on us.
Re: What If God Or Heaven Got Nuked by vdestro: 7:25am On Jun 21, 2023
zhirkovrado:
Heaven and God nuked or cloned? Illusion of the highest order. Most unbelievers don't know how powerful God is, that's why Satan is investing on their ignorance.

They know. Their great dread of Him just makes them full of stupid wishes.
Re: What If God Or Heaven Got Nuked by LordReed(m): 7:39am On Jun 21, 2023
zhirkovrado:
vdestro:

They know. Their great dread of Him just makes them full of stupid wishes.

LoLz. Can we get a demonstration or we to just rely on stories?

1 Like

Re: What If God Or Heaven Got Nuked by vdestro: 7:51am On Jun 21, 2023
LordReed:

Simple! Imagine your phone trying to bluetooth or shooting its viruses to you in attempt to kill you. Surely, this would make "top 20 Most Shocking. Toys on rampage". grin

And the narrator starts with. Number 18. I dont phone.

"Little Iphone was angry with Mr Leaonard, the owner of the store and it decided to kill him. So it said to itself that it would make the best virus and bluetooth to shoot at Mr Leanard. grin

The iphone is still at the store wondering why Mr. Leanard is not dead". cheesy
Re: What If God Or Heaven Got Nuked by LordReed(m): 7:59am On Jun 21, 2023
vdestro:

Simple! Imagine your phone trying to bluetooth or shooting its viruses to you in attempt to kill you. Surely, this would make "top 20 Most Shocking. Toys on rampage".

And the narrator starts with. Little Nokia was angry with Mr Leaonard, the owner of the store a
vdestro:

Simple! Imagine your phone trying to bluetooth or shooting its viruses to you in attempt to kill you. Surely, this would make "top 20 Most Shocking. Toys on rampage". grin

And the narrator starts with. Number 18. I dont phone.

"Little Iphone was angry with Mr Leaonard, the owner of the store and it decided to kill him. So it said to itself that it would make the best virus and bluetooth to shoot at Mr Leanard. grin

The iphone is still at the store wondering why Mr. Leanard is not dead". cheesy

Dtruthspeaker wetin happen why you dey use another account?

LoLz! So when I imagine all this in my head I have gotten the demonstration of how powerful your god is?

1 Like

Re: What If God Or Heaven Got Nuked by vdestro: 8:09am On Jun 21, 2023
LordReed:

Dtruthspeaker wetin happen why you dey use another account?

LoLz! So when I imagine all this in my head I have gotten the demonstration of how powerful your god is?

grin One of your atheist brother no fit bear my talk na im e kon troway my moniker enter 3 months jail, with no trial. Definition of injustice. So, maestro say i fit use him moniker.

Demonstration na demonstration whether you get am or not. grin
Re: What If God Or Heaven Got Nuked by LordReed(m): 8:18am On Jun 21, 2023
vdestro:

grin One of your atheist brother no fit bear my talk na im e kon troway my moniker enter 3 months jail, with no trial. Definition of injustice. So, maestro say i fit use him moniker.

Demonstration na demonstration whether you get am or not. grin

Ok so anything I imagine in my head is sufficient?
Re: What If God Or Heaven Got Nuked by LordReed(m): 8:20am On Jun 21, 2023
vdestro:

Is it a site wide ban or just for this section?
Re: What If God Or Heaven Got Nuked by vdestro: 8:26am On Jun 21, 2023
LordReed:

Is it a site wide ban or just for this section?

O thats true. I forget that there is sectional ban.

However, this is the best and the most thrilling and the most argumentative section of nairaland, so i gas to swim here. grin
Re: What If God Or Heaven Got Nuked by vdestro: 8:28am On Jun 21, 2023
LordReed:

Ok so anything I imagine in my head is sufficient?

We aint talking bout your head. you asked for a demo, i gave a demo.
Re: What If God Or Heaven Got Nuked by LordReed(m): 8:54am On Jun 21, 2023
vdestro:

We aint talking bout your head. you asked for a demo, i gave a demo.

You asked me to imagine, imagination takes place in the head does it not?
Re: What If God Or Heaven Got Nuked by zhirkovrado(m): 8:58am On Jun 21, 2023
LordReed:

The supernatural realm requires divine connectivity to see the invisible, it's not about demonstration. When you are connected, you don't need demonstration to understand.
Re: What If God Or Heaven Got Nuked by LordReed(m): 9:32am On Jun 21, 2023
zhirkovrado:

The supernatural realm requires divine connectivity to see the invisible, it's not about demonstration. When you are connected, you don't need demonstration to understand.

I assume you are saying I don't have the connection right?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are You Understand By Word "sufi" / Changes / Build Wisely!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.