Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

What If God Or Heaven Got Nuked - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What If God Or Heaven Got Nuked (761 Views)

God Is Not From/in This Universe Or Heaven , Where Was God Before Creation?? / A Perfect World Or Heaven. Not Really As Good As You Think / Hell Or Heaven The Choice Is Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If God Or Heaven Got Nuked by Image123(m): 12:01pm On Jun 21, 2023
LordReed:

I assume you are saying I don't have the connection right?

Obviously.
Re: What If God Or Heaven Got Nuked by vdestro: 2:01pm On Jun 21, 2023
LordReed:

You asked me to imagine, imagination takes place in the head does it not?

Touche! At least i did direct that your imagination be directed towards seeing the funny futility of your creations thinking or trying to attack you.
Re: What If God Or Heaven Got Nuked by LordReed(m): 2:13pm On Jun 21, 2023
vdestro:

Touche! At least i did direct that your imagination be directed towards seeing the funny futility of your creations thinking or trying to attack you.

How is asking for a demonstration an attack?
Re: What If God Or Heaven Got Nuked by zhirkovrado(m): 8:15am On Jun 23, 2023
LordReed:

I assume you are saying I don't have the connection right?
Yes you don't, that's why won't understand it.
Re: What If God Or Heaven Got Nuked by LordReed(m): 8:22am On Jun 23, 2023
zhirkovrado:

Yes you don't, that's why won't understand it.

And how am Isupposed to get the connection?
Re: What If God Or Heaven Got Nuked by zhirkovrado(m): 1:53pm On Jun 23, 2023
LordReed:

And how am Isupposed to get the connection?
You will need deep word study, Rhema(Holy spirit revelation) to get a concrete understanding and connection of God. You don't just think, you need meditation and inspiration too.
Re: What If God Or Heaven Got Nuked by LordReed(m): 5:15pm On Jun 23, 2023
zhirkovrado:

You will need deep word study, Rhema(Holy spirit revelation) to get a concrete understanding and connection of God. You don't just think, you need meditation and inspiration too.

So basically I need to believe first right?
Re: What If God Or Heaven Got Nuked by Image123(m): 7:54pm On Jun 23, 2023
LordReed:

That's basic Bible Hebrews 11v6, did you forget or you are looking for someone to fool you into something else?
Re: What If God Or Heaven Got Nuked by zhirkovrado(m): 9:03pm On Jun 23, 2023
LordReed:

You must be born again! That woud be the best decision you will ever make in your life. You will experience a very free life.
Just open your mouth and confess to Jesus Christ in prayer. Tell him to come into your life and make you a new person.
Study the word to have dominion over iniquities. Read Psalm 119:133
Try to be a member of a good bible believing church.
Dunamis is my church, I feel fire in that church!
Re: What If God Or Heaven Got Nuked by LordReed(m): 9:27am On Jun 24, 2023
zhirkovrado:

You must be born again! That woud be the best decision you will ever make in your life. You will experience a very free life.
Just open your mouth and confess to Jesus Christ in prayer. Tell him to come into your life and make you a new person.
Study the word to have dominion over iniquities. Read Psalm 119:133
Try to be a member of a good bible believing church.
Dunamis is my church, I feel fire in that church!

LoLz. Funny how you don't see the problem. I don't believe because I don't have evidence, according to you, I don't have evidence because I don't have a connection with the god which requires belief to acquire. Can you now see the problem?
Re: What If God Or Heaven Got Nuked by zhirkovrado(m): 10:17am On Jun 24, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz. Funny how you don't see the problem. I don't believe because I don't have evidence, according to you, I don't have evidence because I don't have a connection with the god which requires belief to acquire. Can you now see the problem?
Yeah but at least I played my part. I won't feel guilt anymore.
Re: What If God Or Heaven Got Nuked by LordReed(m): 11:18am On Jun 24, 2023
zhirkovrado:

Yeah but at least I played my part. I won't feel guilt anymore.

LoLz!
Re: What If God Or Heaven Got Nuked by LowKeyManny: 10:41am On Nov 24, 2023
SolMaximus:
What if God or Heaven got nuked and we just don't know about it?

Can an extremely advanced A.I. intelligence ET race nuke, as well replicate/clone Heaven or God?

If I'm Satan, one of my goals would be to use A.I. to replicate/clone Heaven so that I can capture believers/souls.

What's exactly preventing Satan from achieving this? nothing

How can I prove that when I meet Jesus, it's the real Jesus?

Stop to dey smoke expired eegbo..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Freemasons Use LGBT To Shut Down Corporations To Crash Economy / Dealing With Death The Right Way / What Are You Understand By Word "sufi"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.