Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,066 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Bill I Plan To Push As Your Senator Elect. Death sentence to golddiggers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bill I Plan To Push As Your Senator Elect. Death sentence to golddiggers (318 Views)

Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin / My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. / Why Are More Nigerian Girls Becoming Golddiggers?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bill I Plan To Push As Your Senator Elect. Death sentence to golddiggers by Satanistx: 4:24am On Jun 08, 2023
All gold diggers that are divorced and still using their husbands names should be given life imprisonment.
Example toke makinwa
Caroline danjuma. Etc etc. Your baseless father's name is ekanem. Go back and use it u daughter of a whooooreeeeeeeee

2 Likes

Re: Bill I Plan To Push As Your Senator Elect. Death sentence to golddiggers by Satanistx: 3:04pm On Jun 08, 2023
cool
Re: Bill I Plan To Push As Your Senator Elect. Death sentence to golddiggers by Satanistx: 4:14pm On Jun 29, 2023
cool.

(1) (Reply)

The Erratic Power Supply In Uyo, Akwa Ibom / The Double Standards Of Nigeria Women / Lovers Embarrass Themsleves In The Name Of Surprised Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.