Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Please Nairalanders I Need Help On This Issue - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Nairalanders I Need Help On This Issue (453 Views)

Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help With This. / Please Nairalanders What Can You Say About This A Friend Did To Me This Morning / Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nairalanders I Need Help On This Issue by pachigo001(m): 6:57am On Jun 08, 2023
I have been dating this girl for a year now and we planned getting married this year but my problem is his brother always tell her not to marry me because Im not from the same tribe with her and the thing is really affecting our relationship everytime she talked to her brother she will start acting funny and upset towards me and the thing is affecting my mental health I need an advice should I continue with her or give up the relationship for good
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Help On This Issue by 2special(m): 6:59am On Jun 08, 2023
pachigo001:
I have been dating this girl for a year now and we planned getting married this year but my problem is his brother always tell her not to marry me because Im not from the same tribe with her and the thing is really affecting our relationship everytime she talked to her brother she will start acting funny and upset towards me and the thing is affecting my mental health I need an advice should I continue with her or give up the relationship for good
you don't value your mental health.
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Help On This Issue by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 08, 2023
I'll advise you later
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Help On This Issue by pachigo001(m): 7:01am On Jun 08, 2023
2special:
you don't value your mental health.
I value my mental health bro but my mind is telling me that if we finally get married it will stop
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Help On This Issue by Redoil: 7:22am On Jun 08, 2023
pachigo001:
clown why not let her go for your mental health
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Help On This Issue by MechanicMike: 8:41am On Jun 08, 2023
pachigo001:

angry
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Help On This Issue by MechanicMike: 8:41am On Jun 08, 2023
pachigo001:

Is she lightskin?? angry
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Help On This Issue by pachigo001(m): 8:45am On Jun 08, 2023
MechanicMike:

Is she lightskin?? angry
yes
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Help On This Issue by MechanicMike: 8:53am On Jun 08, 2023
pachigo001:
yes

Ask to meet up wit the brother & hav one on one talk wit him in a bar,man to man. Make sure u put effort on your dress code. First impression counts. This means u show him respect. 30 minutes after your conversation, he will warm up to u. That's how we do it. I do this all the time ....big boy move!!! smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Help On This Issue by ForG(m): 10:30am On Jun 08, 2023
MechanicMike:

Ask to meet up wit the brother & hav one on one talk wit him in a bar,man to man. Make sure u put effort on your dress code. First impression counts. This means u show him respect. 30 minutes after your conversation, he will warm up to u. That's how we do it. I do this all the time ....big boy move!!! smiley

End of discussion.

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Help On This Issue by frozen70(f): 10:39am On Jun 08, 2023
pachigo001:
I value my mental health bro but my mind is telling me that if we finally get married it will stop

Just follow your mind

Marriage is not something you have to beg one to accept

Be a man and be yourself
Dont let people determine your future amd happiness when they are not God

You sef help yourself and drop her

If you don't drop her you won't get another one

If she doesn't have a say of her mind now, then she will run her home base on instructions from her brother and her sibblings

Hope you know what it is

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How many men do this? / Why Do Igbos Care About Other English Countries Than Nigeria / Why Having Multiple Sex Partners Between This Age Can Ruin You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.