Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Please Nairalanders What Can You Say About This A Friend Did To Me This Morning - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Nairalanders What Can You Say About This A Friend Did To Me This Morning (2814 Views)

Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law? / Imagine What A Lady I Introduced To My Friend Did On There First Chat On FB / The Annoying Thing My Friend Did To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nairalanders What Can You Say About This A Friend Did To Me This Morning by EmekaBlue(m): 7:13am On Oct 05, 2021
Let me make this as brief as possible.

I have been using this online loan app called Ncash to get urgent Cash to sort some life expenses and tried as much as possible to pay back always in 7days though sometimes difficult. I do this because i find it hard to ask friends because when you ask seem everyone has his/her problem and refuses to lend so the last loan i took from them i couldn't meet up the 7th day and you know how those loan app acts...They immediately sent messages to my contacts tagging me a thief,criminal and fraudster on the run this and that.

So to the reason I'm posting this...A friend of mine received the message and guess what this guy did. He went to screenshot it and post it on our alumni group where i hold myself in high esteem. Is this ok for the guy to do such or am i the one thinking wrong? Imagine a group of many people i went to school with and most i don't have their contact on my phone so likely they won't get the message but this my close friend didn't even call me or anything just went ahead to the group to post the screenshot and write anybody seen me, they should contact me to do the needful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Nairalanders What Can You Say About This A Friend Did To Me This Morning by adesegun121(m): 7:15am On Oct 05, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders What Can You Say About This A Friend Did To Me This Morning by nellyelitz(m): 7:17am On Oct 05, 2021
You were his friend, the guy was never your friend.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Nairalanders What Can You Say About This A Friend Did To Me This Morning by adesegun121(m): 7:17am On Oct 05, 2021
EmekaBlue:

I have been using this online loan app called Ncash to get urgent Cash to sort some life expenses and tried as much as possible to pay back always in 7days though sometimes difficult. I do this because i find it hard to ask friends because when you ask seem everyone has his/her problem and refuses to lend so the last loan i took from them i couldn't meet up the 7th day and you know how those loan app acts...They immediately sent messages to my contacts tagging me a thief,criminal and fraudster on the run this and that.

So to the reason I'm posting this...A friend of mine received the message and guess what this guy did. He went to screenshot it and post it on our alumni group where i hold myself in high esteem. Is this ok for the guy to do such or am i the one thinking wrong? Imagine a group of many people i went to school with and most i don't have their contact on my phone so likely they won't get the message but this my close friend didn't even call me or anything just went ahead to the group to post the screenshot and write anybody seen me, they should contact me to do the needful
My brother unfriend such person that's not a friend but ur enemy which kind person be that now nitori olorun
God no go shame Us

10 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders What Can You Say About This A Friend Did To Me This Morning by Stephenomozzy(m): 7:17am On Oct 05, 2021
Why did you add a rat among contacts listed with the loan sharks?

What he did is bad, but i honestly think if I can't get help from a person, I wouldn't put them nose in mah business as you've done putting his number on the app...most like without his consent o

No one is above borrowing, if that's enough to hurt your pride in the alumni then pleaaase.. That's nothing.. Most of them already do it.

Meanwhile, as Erigga said.... Person wey naked no dey put hands for pockets

4 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders What Can You Say About This A Friend Did To Me This Morning by adesegun121(m): 7:18am On Oct 05, 2021
nellyelitz:
Gbam
Re: Please Nairalanders What Can You Say About This A Friend Did To Me This Morning by IgweBUIKE1(m): 7:19am On Oct 05, 2021
Unfriendly friend

2 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders What Can You Say About This A Friend Did To Me This Morning by Cholls(m): 7:20am On Oct 05, 2021
My brother some human being are not that patient and your friend is one. He may be a good person in some areas of your life and bad in some... Now that you've learned from this... What do you intend to do with him, bcuz this incident has given you an opportunity to examine the kind of friends you should keep.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Nairalanders What Can You Say About This A Friend Did To Me This Morning by Lamasta(m): 7:23am On Oct 05, 2021
Its bad of him to do that cool let him know how you feel cos he might not see it as bad

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders What Can You Say About This A Friend Did To Me This Morning by biddostandard: 7:25am On Oct 05, 2021
EmekaBlue:

and you call him your friend? You sure say you get sense so? Anyway just try and explain yourself to the group to clear things it's not a big deal nah people dey owe debt .

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders What Can You Say About This A Friend Did To Me This Morning by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 05, 2021
He might be a good friend tho but lacks in some areas. He probably thought u ran with their loan without intentions of paying back.

That's why as a guy,u need a real coordinated OG,a smart one

3 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders What Can You Say About This A Friend Did To Me This Morning by HeOrShe: 7:29am On Oct 05, 2021
This is really bad.

Honestly you need to call him out on that same WhatsApp group that his actions is a betrayal from someone u consider as friend.

And as well explain the reason behind the msg.
Almost everyone takes loan from this apps as many Nigerians are still struggling to survive and they would really understand so fast.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Nairalanders What Can You Say About This A Friend Did To Me This Morning by kingphilip(m): 7:30am On Oct 05, 2021
nellyelitz:
aptly and succinctly put

The sending of nasty messages to contact is the reason why I discourage people from using the loan app even though Nigerians don't usually hear word until they hit them hard and below the belt.

It has happened, it has happened. Op just go to the group and inform them that you just defaulted for some days because of some challenges and you'd sort it out soon.

Cut off from your so-called friend though

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders What Can You Say About This A Friend Did To Me This Morning by ayourbamie: 7:32am On Oct 05, 2021
He was never your friend...
Re: Please Nairalanders What Can You Say About This A Friend Did To Me This Morning by TearNinja001: 7:32am On Oct 05, 2021
Not everyone is your friend. He's immature and childish.

He's amongst those who will rejoice at your downfall and he just got an opportunity.

So there's no form of Grace period for these loan apps or what?? Sending those nasty messages( of calling someone a thief,criminal and fraudster) is unprofessional.

2 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders What Can You Say About This A Friend Did To Me This Morning by kingphilip(m): 7:33am On Oct 05, 2021
SmellySperm:
He might be a good friend tho but lacks in some areas. He probably thought u ran with their loan without intentions of paying back.

he should have called to confirm his thoughts though before going ahead.
Re: Please Nairalanders What Can You Say About This A Friend Did To Me This Morning by mac04: 7:34am On Oct 05, 2021
EmekaBlue:

Take it as a challenge to double up your effort and work smart, look inwards for what can generate extra income for you. Run away from that your enemy, soon the heavens will open for you.

2 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders What Can You Say About This A Friend Did To Me This Morning by kingphilip(m): 7:35am On Oct 05, 2021
Stephenomozzy:

What he did is bad, but i honestly think if I can't get help from a person, I wouldn't put them nose in mah business as you've done putting his number on the app...most like without his consent o

No one is above borrowing, if that's enough to hurt your pride in the alumni then pleaaase.. That's nothing.. Most of them already do it.

Is not as if he included the guy's contact.

In registering for the loan, you grant the app access to all your contacts and they take your contacts and send those messages when you default.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Nairalanders What Can You Say About This A Friend Did To Me This Morning by tommy589(m): 7:43am On Oct 05, 2021
nellyelitz:

Abi o this is a super mean way of cutting someone down to size.Op,are you sure you've not humiliated him in the past or showing off in your group.if not, he never sees you as a friend
Re: Please Nairalanders What Can You Say About This A Friend Did To Me This Morning by xeratech: 7:46am On Oct 05, 2021
How about the loan money. Are you paying back or not? wink
Re: Please Nairalanders What Can You Say About This A Friend Did To Me This Morning by Gudbadguy: 7:49am On Oct 05, 2021
Na today dey born you? No be everybody u dey call friend be ur friend.
Re: Please Nairalanders What Can You Say About This A Friend Did To Me This Morning by EmekaBlue(m): 8:19am On Oct 05, 2021
Stephenomozzy:

The loan app access your whole contact list on your phone. I didn't specify his number
Re: Please Nairalanders What Can You Say About This A Friend Did To Me This Morning by nellyelitz(m): 8:39am On Oct 05, 2021
kingphilip:
aptly and succinctly put

The sending of nasty messages to contact is the reason why I discourage people from using the loan app even though Nigerians don't usually hear word until they hit them hard and below the belt.

It has happened, it has happened. Op just go to the group and inform them that you just defaulted for some days because of some challenges and you'd sort it out soon.

Cut off from your so-called friend though
a clear solution.
Re: Please Nairalanders What Can You Say About This A Friend Did To Me This Morning by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:47am On Oct 05, 2021
The deed has been done already I think your priority to go the group clear yourself and don't lie.someone in the group would come to rescue you
Re: Please Nairalanders What Can You Say About This A Friend Did To Me This Morning by Danjikanbauchi: 9:22am On Oct 05, 2021
Arrest that your friend, just small money you will give police so that deh will keep him in detention for a week or soldiers to reset his brain
Re: Please Nairalanders What Can You Say About This A Friend Did To Me This Morning by Greatzeus(m): 9:26am On Oct 05, 2021
He's a hater. He has always been a fake friend to you, As broke as you think you are,that guys must have had a great resentment for you in his heart, reasons well known to him. He did that to prove to himself and others that he's doing better than you.
He's immature,run away from him

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Nairalanders What Can You Say About This A Friend Did To Me This Morning by Berezuski: 9:27am On Oct 05, 2021
Purely immaturity from him
BTW, did the load app asked him to pay on your behalf?
That's how some of these nonsense block kids behaves
Same wouldn't have done that if you were a female
Rather he'll be stealing money to assist her
Sorry for the letdown.

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders What Can You Say About This A Friend Did To Me This Morning by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 05, 2021
kingphilip:
he should have called to confirm his thoughts though before going ahead.
Yeah that's why I said you need a soji real OG wey smart

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Nairalanders What Can You Say About This A Friend Did To Me This Morning by suffering: 10:00am On Oct 05, 2021
The question is whether or not you committed the accused. You borrowed a loan and refused to pay back yet are angry that the guy exposed you. Hmm. Nigerian. Nairalander.
Re: Please Nairalanders What Can You Say About This A Friend Did To Me This Morning by DAramis: 12:44pm On Oct 05, 2021
Terrible people everywhere you look at. It is well bro.
Re: Please Nairalanders What Can You Say About This A Friend Did To Me This Morning by Kobojunkie: 1:18pm On Oct 05, 2021
SmellySperm:

So, you get a message that suggests your close friend ran out on a loan company and instead of calling your friend to ascertain what exactly the meaning of the message is or what is going on with him, the thing you do is broadcast the message to others who know of your friend? What is "good" about that kind of response or any who responds in such a conceited way to any issue, even this? undecided
Re: Please Nairalanders What Can You Say About This A Friend Did To Me This Morning by Kobojunkie: 1:20pm On Oct 05, 2021
suffering:
The question is whether or not you committed the accused. You borrowed a loan and refused to pay back yet are angry that the guy exposed you. Hmm. Nigerian. Nairalander.
If that was a real question, don't you think the logical response would have been for this friend to have called him up first to learn whether he indeed committed the act? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have you seen this abnormal Nairaland emoji? (Pictures) / Two Policemen Fight At Filling Station Over Lady’s Number; Shoot Themselves / What Are You Most Afraid Of When You Start A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.