Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,216 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) (34983 Views)

Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days / Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes / (WARNING: Graphic)image Of Stephen Paddock Las Vegas Mass Murderer Dead Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by pillager: 10:05pm On Jun 08, 2023
teefaht:

What will you say if you now know that he's W Christian?

Those stupid idiots, they'll swallow their words.
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by JohnBullMySon: 10:06pm On Jun 08, 2023
GloriousGbola:

This is the summary. This man has completely fked it up for any other refugees. What kind of psycho starts stabbing babies?

The French no send political correctness. Refugees in France are done.
The right-wing loves it when stuff like this happen. It makes more people vote for them in the next elections.

They can restrict illegal immigration, but they should not harm the legal pathways. Legal immigration brings the best people.

1 Like

Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by madridguy(m): 10:07pm On Jun 08, 2023
Best comment so far.

iHateFraudsters:
Ok.

That's what happens when you support those that wage war on another country, then you give refuge to the displaced people.

If you hadn't supported the war in Syria, Syrians would have remained in Syria doing their thing.

1 Like

Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:08pm On Jun 08, 2023
Messed up sad
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by untoldtruth: 10:08pm On Jun 08, 2023
Guyman01:
Shouting Allahu akbar. Don't be afraid to say it as it is
Breaking News: The guy is a Christian. whatchu gon say next?
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by pillager: 10:08pm On Jun 08, 2023
Jalaw:

He is not a Christian, they want to change the narrative.

Yes, that's why they went back in time and manipulated the "Allah Akbar" he said to "in the name of Jesus" you empty brained idiot
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by pansophist(m): 10:10pm On Jun 08, 2023
id4sho:
Islamabad tongue

That's the capital of Pakistan. Have you been there before? I heard they have delicious roti. grin

3 Likes

Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by KingCold: 10:11pm On Jun 08, 2023
brace yourselves for "anti-immigrant" sentiments
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by zumbigbo(m): 10:11pm On Jun 08, 2023
There is not one check on the mental health status of refugees or immigrants. You expect them to be thinking straight after watching bombs drop on their house or 10 years of Buharinomics. U dey craze!
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by Dyfynezz12(m): 10:22pm On Jun 08, 2023
A terrorist will always remain one
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by karmaolu1(m): 10:23pm On Jun 08, 2023
Not again. Wetin de do dis people way de back head for ground?
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by stanluiz(m): 10:25pm On Jun 08, 2023
Angelfrost:

Terrorists don't need to bother with America...!

Americans will do the job for them!

If you know, you know!

If you are in doubt, look up the number of mass shootings and violent deaths in America this year alone!
328 death and almost 1000 injured.

America is a terrorist country. Just like you said, they don't need external terrorist, the internal terrorists will do the job well even better than the external ones grin
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by kalemy(m): 10:29pm On Jun 08, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
no wonder afterwards people are against refugees etc, especially muslim&Arabic ones....

nah, they will blame it on REFUGEES and ISLAM, and quickly call the dude a terrorist....as they always do when a muslim&arabic person goes insane!
But he is Muslim and an Arab

2 Likes

Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by Eneye4me: 10:33pm On Jun 08, 2023
Agertha:
Saw this news earlier today. Must give credit to their security agencies for a swift response. However, until they stop granting asylum to Islamic terrorists, this will continue to happen
Includes IPOB and Christian terrorist killing daily in USA.
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by Eneye4me: 10:34pm On Jun 08, 2023
Okechinwadike:
no place you see Muslims with out problem, they must find a way to cause bloodshed
Like cutting of head by IPOb and daily shooting in USA
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by Spandau: 10:35pm On Jun 08, 2023
TobiAbuja:
Horrific footage shows a Syrian refugee repeatedly stabbing a toddler in its pram in front of his screaming mother in a frenzied attack at a French playground that saw four children knifed.

The attacker, identified as Abdalmash H, 32, launched his 'abominable' rampage in a lakeside park in Annecy, an alpine town in southeastern France, at around 9.45am.

Video shows the attacker running into the small playground and repeatedly stabbing a toddler in his pram while his screaming mother tries to protect him from the attack.

Further dramatic footage shows the attacker, a Syrian refugee who arrived in France last year, later being pinned to the ground by armed police officers at the park after being chased away from the playground by locals.

Horrified witnesses say mothers ran past them screaming 'run, run' in the aftermath of the frenzied attack, which President Emmanuel Macron has condemned as 'absolute cowardice'.

Four children aged around three - reportedly including a three-year-old British girl - and an adult were seriously injured in the attack. Two of the young victims and the adult are now in a life-threatening condition at a nearby hospital.

Witnesses said the knifeman had begun attacking the preschool children while they were playing at a small playground in a scene of utter 'carnage'. They said he had launched his onslaught on the toddlers because they were 'easy targets'.

Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12173067/Eight-children-stabbed-knifeman-French-playground-attacker-subdued.html

Islam! The religion that breeds madness. Who attacks toddlers?
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by Laird(m): 10:35pm On Jun 08, 2023
Europe would be their own undoing.
Their immigration selection choices should have been skilled select migrants with in demand skill sets that would fill high skill labour shortages and also earn good salaries and pay good taxes and spend to boost the economy.
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by Spandau: 10:36pm On Jun 08, 2023
Eneye4me:
Includes IPOB and Christian terrorist killing daily in USA.

There is nothing like christian terrorist, oga. There is no competition here.
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by Roozzaay(m): 10:37pm On Jun 08, 2023
Okechinwadike:
no place you see Muslims with out problem, they must find a way to cause bloodshed
Yes now, you're right Putin is the Leader of all Muslims, Zelensky is a mallam, Obama, Trump and Bidden are all muslim extremists. ARINDIN, AKINDANIDANI
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by Spandau: 10:37pm On Jun 08, 2023
Eneye4me:
Like cutting of head by IPOb and daily shooting in USA

Those that shoot in the US do it in the name of any god or religion? Is IPOB killing in the name of Christ. Who shouts Allah Akbar before killing?
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by kkins25(m): 10:40pm On Jun 08, 2023
MiamiePizza:
He's lucky he didn't try this in America. A mad guy like himself would have shot him 6x
😂 😂 i just watched a vid self.. One black guy wanted to rob a store, at the entrance, three people were standing and gisting.. he brought out the gun and grab the lady among the bystanders, immediately he turned away from the two other guys, one of them brought out a pistol, and boom... shot him in the back around the shoulders. He attempted to run away but a meter into his jogging, another bullet knack am for back.. nigga dropped dead.

4 Likes

Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by Auki: 10:40pm On Jun 08, 2023
Agertha:
Saw this news earlier today. Must give credit to their security agencies on swift response. However, until they stop granting asylum to Islamic terrorists, this will continue to happen

He is Syrian Christian.
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by nnamdi640: 10:47pm On Jun 08, 2023
teefaht:

What will you say if you now know that he's W Christian?
It was a cover up, investigation is still going to know the actual mastermind
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by Bahamas95(m): 10:54pm On Jun 08, 2023
ISLAMaBAD.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by Justiceleague1: 10:57pm On Jun 08, 2023
thefacelessman:
why pin the idiot to the ground,fkkn blow up his head!!!
He was shouting while attacking babies,we all know what he was shouting!!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by AfonjaPriest: 11:03pm On Jun 08, 2023
Agertha:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank
Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
Faith, the serial criminal scammer, is here to promote his begging advert scam.
You should go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:04pm On Jun 08, 2023
kalemy:
But he is Muslim and an Arab

yes majority of muslims and arabs around the world are doing great things. Zinedine Zidane, THE most famous French Footballer ever is an Arab and a non practising muslim... Benzema is also an Arab muslim. many great French actors/musicians are also Arab and Muslim. majority of arab muslims in the world are great people. should all the good things that Arab muslim around the world do be ignored because ONE idiot refugee from Syria (that happened to be an arab muslim) did something wrong?!

should we now believe that all xtians are evil pedos because a few xtian priests have been raping children for years?!?!
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by AfonjaPriest: 11:05pm On Jun 08, 2023
The religion of piss has pissed on him and rendered his life in pieces.
Re: Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) by Clinghton: 11:06pm On Jun 08, 2023
This guy just made it difficult for other refuges in other countries.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza / Liberian President, George Weah Concedes Election Defeat To Joseph Boakai / Russia vetoes U.N. Security Action On Ukraine As China Abstains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.