Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,635 members, 7,854,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:51 PM

When Rape Was Somewhat Permitted By God! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Rape Was Somewhat Permitted By God! (860 Views)

Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam / Cheryl Zondi In Sex Tape Scandal After Accusing Pastor Timothy Omotoso Of Rape / Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Rape Was Somewhat Permitted By God! by AntiChristian: 5:47pm On Jun 09, 2023
advocatejare:

Show the punishment prescribed for rape in the so called book of Allah called the Quran!

Is your Quran not complete anymore?

Show me where hadd punishment for rape is mentioned in the Quran!

If you can’t then whatever you do is a fabrication that your religion is known for!

You are "the book of Allah" card! It won't work here! Admit that you lied!
Admit that your Holy spirit is either faulty or non-existent! You just dey long tn dey play!

Define rape?
Then define Fornication?
Forceful fornication is still fornication!

May you have peace of mind to stop peddling falsehood about Islam!
Re: When Rape Was Somewhat Permitted By God! by advocatejare(m): 6:16pm On Jun 09, 2023
AntiChristian:

You are "the book of Allah" card! It won't work here! Admit that you lied!
You’re the liar here.
All the laws Muhammad received from the so called Allah are in the Quran, where is the one for rape? Be responsible by answering a simple question!

If the Islamic law on rape is not in the Quran and you’re using it that means it’s a fabrication that Muhammad, Islam and Muslims are known for!
Re: When Rape Was Somewhat Permitted By God! by AntiChristian: 11:04am On Jun 10, 2023
advocatejare:

You’re the liar here.
All the laws Muhammad received from the so called Allah are in the Quran, where is the one for rape? Be responsible by answering a simple question!

If the Islamic law on rape is not in the Quran and you’re using it that means it’s a fabrication that Muhammad, Islam and Muslims are known for!

All the laws are in the Qur'an?
So show me the full laws on how to Pray Salah? Perform Zakah? Perform Hajj? How to start Ramadan fast?

You are one hell of a Holy Spirit liar!
Re: When Rape Was Somewhat Permitted By God! by advocatejare(m): 1:29pm On Jun 10, 2023
AntiChristian:

All the laws are in the Qur'an?
So show me the full laws on how to Pray Salah? Perform Zakah? Perform Hajj? How to start Ramadan fast?
That is your responsibility. Shebi you all lie that your Quran is complete. You’ve just exposed that you can’t practice Islam without the Hadith that was written more than 200 years after Muhammad and died and rotten in the grave.

The filthy spirit Jibreel is the one inspiring and driving you straight to hell like he drove Muhammad!
Re: When Rape Was Somewhat Permitted By God! by LikeAking: 2:58am On Jun 11, 2023
AntiChristian:
Deuteronomy 22:28-29
"If a man encounters a young woman, a virgin who is not engaged, takes hold of her and rapes her, and they are discovered, the man who raped her must give the young woman’s father 50 silver shekels, and she must become his wife because he violated her. He cannot divorce her as long as he lives."

What if there were not discovered?

Abeg, how much is 50 Silver Shekels to the Naira?

Bringbackmandat

May be $1k

1 Like

Re: When Rape Was Somewhat Permitted By God! by LikeAking: 2:59am On Jun 11, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Note what the scriptures say:
"if a man rapes a virgin"
This means the girl in question has never slept with a man before then so her virginity will be broken and blood will flow from her private part evidence that she has been violated!
Whoever she mentioned at that time will be held responsible that's why it's good to be a man of reputable deeds because if such a man is not then he must pay whatever the father demands as damages but it's left to the girl in question to decide whether she will marry him or not then he has no right whatsoever to give her a divorce paper.
So why did God specifically emphasized on VIRGIN?
Because a promiscuous girl who has been sleeping around may choose to hook herself up with a good and innocent young man so it may be a set-up therefore if she's known in the neighborhood to be a promiscuous girl she can't make such allegations.
Moreover two witnesses must be there hearing her screaming and calling for help they will stand as witnesses against the rapist.

But God is merciful.
Before a young woman can be alone with a man something must have been going on between the two of them perhaps she's been collecting money from him but the young man discovered she's not ready to marry him so if out of frustration he forcefully had sex with her he's already prepared to marry her that's why God allowed him to pay whatever the father demands. Now that they cunning girl has paid for all she's been collecting from him with her virginity she has no other option than to marry him because Israelites won't marry her in that condition most especially where there are witnesses that will tell her suitor that she's was extorting money from the man who violated her.

What if na person wife?
Re: When Rape Was Somewhat Permitted By God! by vdestro: 5:55am On Jun 11, 2023
AntiChristian:
Deuteronomy 22:28-29
"If a man encounters a young woman, a virgin who is not engaged, takes hold of her and rapes her, and they are discovered, the man who raped her must give the young woman’s father 50 silver shekels, and she must become his wife because he violated her. He cannot divorce her as long as he lives."

What if there were not discovered?

Abeg, how much is 50 Silver Shekels to the Naira?

Bringbackmandat

How would your bandits rape your daughter and no one would know?
Re: When Rape Was Somewhat Permitted By God! by orisa37: 7:20am On Jun 11, 2023
WHEN GOD FIRST TESTED HOW IT WITCHCRAFTED EVE AND ALLOWED THE SERPENT TO RAPE HER.
Re: When Rape Was Somewhat Permitted By God! by AntiChristian: 8:17am On Jun 12, 2023
1. I don't have a bandit that can rape anyone!
2. I don't even have a daughter that can be raped!
3. Na you go get bandit and daughter to be raped!
vdestro:

How would your bandits rape your daughter and no one would know?
Re: When Rape Was Somewhat Permitted By God! by AntiChristian: 8:31am On Jun 12, 2023
advocatejare:

And here is the Islamic stance on rape?

Malik related to me from Ibn Shihab that Abd al-Malik ibn Marwan gave a judgment that the rapist had to pay the raped woman her bride- price.
Yahya said that he heard Malik say, "What is done in our community about the man who rapes a woman, virgin or non-virgin, if she is free, is that he must pay the bride-price of the like of her. If she is a
slave, he must pay what he has diminished of her worth.
The hadd-punishment in such cases is applied to the rapist, and there is no punishment applied to the raped woman. If the rapist is a slave, that is against his master unless he wishes to surrender him."
Muwatta Malik : Book 36, Hadith 1418

tenq, mightysparrow see your Holy Spirit filled brother telling brazen lies!
Can you see the lie in coloured bold above?

Whenever you guys can't explain something from your Bible despite claiming to have one spirit na to use scope go look for some text to misinterpreted in Islam!

advocatejare:

That is your responsibility. Shebi you all lie that your Quran is complete. You’ve just exposed that you can’t practice Islam without the Hadith that was written more than 200 years after Muhammad and died and rotten in the grave.

The filthy spirit Jibreel is the one inspiring and driving you straight to hell like he drove Muhammad!

Re: When Rape Was Somewhat Permitted By God! by TenQ: 8:42am On Jun 12, 2023
AntiChristian:

Whenever you guys can't explain something from your Bible despite claiming to have one spirit na to use scope go look for some text to misinterpreted in Islam!

Do you mean this lie?

Re: When Rape Was Somewhat Permitted By God! by AntiChristian: 8:50am On Jun 12, 2023
TenQ:

Do you mean this lie?

I know you all have the same Holy Spirit!

What does this mean?
The hadd-punishment in such cases is applied to the rapist, and there is no punishment applied to the raped woman.

Sorry did i mention the same person with many moniker or all of you are just similarly blind?
Re: When Rape Was Somewhat Permitted By God! by advocatejare(m): 9:09am On Jun 12, 2023
AntiChristian:

Stop crying ogbeni. Just show where hadd punishment for rape was mentioned in the Quran
Re: When Rape Was Somewhat Permitted By God! by AntiChristian: 9:27am On Jun 12, 2023
advocatejare:

Stop crying ogbeni. Just show where hadd punishment for rape was mentioned in the Quran

You would only be stupid or extremely asinine to restrict my text for me!

Explain the statement about hadd Punishment from your quote!!!

You have been quoting Hadith before but when you feel like vomiting your devilish intent you won't recognize Hadith again!

Na me even get your time! It's actually great having one of your lies on record here!
Re: When Rape Was Somewhat Permitted By God! by MightySparrow: 9:41am On Jun 12, 2023
advocatejare:

Rape is the first halal in Sexlam.
The prophet Muhammad himself was a master rapist.

1 Like

Re: When Rape Was Somewhat Permitted By God! by TenQ: 9:50am On Jun 12, 2023
AntiChristian:

I know you all have the same Holy Spirit!

What does this mean?

Sorry did i mention the same person with many moniker or all of you are just similarly blind?
Are you saying that the quote
"The hadd-punishment in such cases is applied to the rapist, and there is no punishment applied to the raped woman. If the rapist is a slave, that is against his master unless he wishes to surrender him."

Is this NOT in the Islamic text referenced?
You accused advocatejare of fabricating the Hadith : I just showed you from sunna.com

1 Like

Re: When Rape Was Somewhat Permitted By God! by advocatejare(m): 11:17am On Jun 12, 2023
MightySparrow:

Rape is the first halal in Sexlam.
The prophet Muhammad himself was a master rapist.
Don’t mind AntiChristian and Lukuluku69 they want to act as if they didn’t know that Muhammad was rapist who raped Maria Al-Qibitiyya on Hafsa’s bed and when Hafsa caught him pant down, he begged Hafsa not to expose his shameful act and even sworn to Hafsa never to touch Maria any more until he later revealed a verse that any oath he sworn was not binding on him. What a fraudulent character Muslims follow!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Rape Was Somewhat Permitted By God! by advocatejare(m): 11:19am On Jun 12, 2023
AntiChristian:

You would only be stupid or extremely asinine to restrict my text for me!

Explain the statement about hadd Punishment from your quote!!!

You have been quoting Hadith before but when you feel like vomiting your devilish intent you won't recognize Hadith again!

Na me even get your time! It's actually great having one of your lies on record here!
Shameless cry cry boy, where in the Quran did your miserable god mention hadd punishment for rapist or it’s just one of the fabrications that Islam is known for?
Re: When Rape Was Somewhat Permitted By God! by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:36am On Jun 12, 2023
LikeAking:

What if na person wife?

"VIRGIN" means the female has not been given to any man as wife but if she's the wife of a man she must be stoned to death along with the rapist unless she was raising her voice calling for help.

So a man who raped a married woman will be stoned to death in Israel! smiley
Re: When Rape Was Somewhat Permitted By God! by MightySparrow: 11:43am On Jun 12, 2023
advocatejare:

Don’t mind AntiChristian and Lukuluku69 they want to act as if they didn’t know that Muhammad was rapist who raped Maria Al-Qibitiyya on Hafsa’s bed and when Hafsa caught him pant down, he begged Hafsa not to expose his shameful act and even sworn to Hafsa never to touch Maria any more until he later revealed a verse that any oath he sworn was not binding on him. What a fraudulent character Muslims follow!

I have been wondering how an intelligent person like Antichristian can allow a criminal to be his prophet.

He only reads good stories about Mohammed and overlooks the ugly ones. None of these stories were written by Christians or Jews. Islamic scholars and Arabian chroniclers made them available.

He vehemently deny as daif their authenticity when suitable as sahih. Muslims are not honest.
Re: When Rape Was Somewhat Permitted By God! by LikeAking: 1:30pm On Jun 12, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

"VIRGIN" means the female has not been given to any man as wife but if she's the wife of a man she must be stoned to death along with the rapist unless she was raising her voice calling for help.

So a man who raped a married woman will be stoned to death in Israel! smiley

Show me a portion in the Bible to back up ya claims.
Re: When Rape Was Somewhat Permitted By God! by advocatejare(m): 1:38pm On Jun 12, 2023
MightySparrow:

I have been wondering how an intelligent person like Antichristian can allow a criminal to be his prophet.
He doesn’t strike me as someone that is intelligent, no one in his right state of mind will see Muhammad bn Abdullah as a role model, unless of course if such a person is an agent of Satan

He only reads good stories about Mohammed and overlooks the ugly ones. None of these stories were written by Christians or Jews. Islamic scholars and Arabian chroniclers made them available.

He vehemently deny as daif their authenticity when suitable as sahih. Muslims are not honest.
They have one mission: to confuse many people to join them in their road to perdition like Jesus said that they don’t want to enter heaven and they don’t want others to also enter!
Re: When Rape Was Somewhat Permitted By God! by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:43pm On Jun 12, 2023
LikeAking:

Show me a portion in the Bible to back up ya claims.
Leviticus 20:10
Re: When Rape Was Somewhat Permitted By God! by LikeAking: 1:55pm On Jun 12, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Leviticus 20:10

You think I am illiterate abi..

We are talking about rape here, not adultery..

Adultery means they both consented..
Re: When Rape Was Somewhat Permitted By God! by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:01pm On Jun 12, 2023
LikeAking:

You think I am illiterate abi..
We are talking about rape here, not adultery..
Adultery means they both consented..

If both must be stoned to death for consenting what do you think of the person who forced the other without his/her consent? smiley
Re: When Rape Was Somewhat Permitted By God! by LikeAking: 2:09pm On Jun 12, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

If both must be stoned to death for consenting what do you think of the person who forced the other without his/her consent? smiley

Is it written that way?

I can't think on this one, I wasn't a part of that civilization.
Re: When Rape Was Somewhat Permitted By God! by Aemmyjah(m): 2:13pm On Jun 12, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Pls ask him o
People that find fault wit God's judgment
Awon intelligent, critical minded folks
Re: When Rape Was Somewhat Permitted By God! by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:18pm On Jun 12, 2023
LikeAking:

Is it written that way?
I can't think on this one, I wasn't a part of that civilization.
It's not about civilization i'm talking about the same God whose standard doesn't change.
As His beloved worshipers we can tell you how He feels.
It's unthinkable for Him to sentence two adults to death for consenting to do what is evil then change or lessen the penalty for a criminal who forced himself on a married woman to bring her shame! smiley
Re: When Rape Was Somewhat Permitted By God! by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:25pm On Jun 12, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Pls ask him o
People that find fault wit God's judgment
Awon intelligent, critical minded folks

They think everything must be in letters! smiley

Abraham told God:

"How can you destroy both the wicked and the good so that both of them end up the same way? I know you too well it's unthinkable of you to do such" Genesis 18:23, 25

These people think it's moimoi to be a faithful servant of God, they don't know that it involves trust and you can't trust someone if you can't vouch for him! smiley
Re: When Rape Was Somewhat Permitted By God! by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:55pm On Jun 12, 2023
The only reason why i personally left Islam is the fact that Muslims can't vouch for Allah as Allah can do whatever pleases him according to the Qur'an.
So how can i stand arguing over what a person who can't be trusted does?
Abraham vouch for the true God challenging Him to His face saying:
"it's unthinkable of you to do that"
But if this God can do and undo without any standard guiding His actions how can Abraham the father of all those having faith in the true God challenge God directly like that?

So when a Muslim is arguing i just keep quiet because misinformed churchgoer also believe their God has no standard guiding His actions He can send anyone to speak to them or approach them in anyway. So i just stay away from such arguments because our own God is not mysterious we can tell people what He can do and what He will never do! smiley
Re: When Rape Was Somewhat Permitted By God! by MightySparrow: 4:08pm On Jun 12, 2023
advocatejare:

He doesn’t strike me as someone that is intelligent, no one in his right state of mind will see Muhammad bn Abdullah as a role model, unless of course if such a person is an agent of Satan

They have one mission: to confuse many people to join them in their road to perdition like Jesus said that they don’t want to enter heaven and they don’t want others to also enter!

You are right joor. A ni ki a pe were lọkọ iyawo ní. (I can't interprete this one o)
Let us call a mad one, the husband of the bride to have rest of mind.

Mo is a prophetic fraudster.

1 Like

Re: When Rape Was Somewhat Permitted By God! by Aemmyjah(m): 7:02pm On Jun 12, 2023
Where in this verse shows that rape is permitted by God?

Atheist have come again to display their sickness of reason

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sharia Stoning For Nigerian Man / what wisdom told me / Is Bargaining In The Market Another Form Of Telling Lies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.