Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

How do you make your noodles? (picture) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How do you make your noodles? (picture) (31863 Views)

Lady Burnt Noodles While Watching 'Zee World' (Photos) / Indomie Fritata (delicious Way To Enjoy Your Noodles) / Top 5 Ways To Make Indomie Noodles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How do you make your noodles? (picture) by bukatyne(f): 10:00pm On Jun 08, 2023
mariahAngel:

Like salt? cheesy
I'll try and observe that when next I use it.
I just know that I like the aroma it gives when fried with onions on a low heat.

Come with your testimony and seed after you try it cheesy

Don't add salt to your oil after adding it.
Re: How do you make your noodles? (picture) by spencekat(m): 10:03pm On Jun 08, 2023
Jibabs2:
Noodle is for kids.
ounje omode kekere
Re: How do you make your noodles? (picture) by Father4all: 10:04pm On Jun 08, 2023
Noddles are never life saver. Garri is.
Re: How do you make your noodles? (picture) by mariahAngel(f): 10:42pm On Jun 08, 2023
Crumbian:
MariahAngel come drop recipe now...

Abi which kain wahala be this sef? angry

The ingredients you're going to need are:

- Noodles.
- Smoked panla fish (cleaned and broken).
- Vegetable oil.
- Onions (chopped).
- Fresh peppers (chopped).

Method:

- First, drop your noodles in boiling water, once they're separated, sieve out, and set aside (Make sure not to overcook your noodles).

- Heat up some vegetable oil on a medium heat.
Make sure not to use too much oil.

- Add in the pieces of fish first to fry a bit, take them out and set aside.

- Add in the chopped onions and peppers, stir, then add in the pieces of fried fish and seasoning, and stir again.

- Add in the pre cooked noodles, and keep stirring sha, until well combined.

Your eja kika noodles is ready.

Better cook am o, or else... angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How do you make your noodles? (picture) by mariahAngel(f): 10:43pm On Jun 08, 2023
bukatyne:

Come with your testimony and seed after you try it cheesy

Don't add salt to your oil after adding it.

I won't forget. cheesy
Re: How do you make your noodles? (picture) by Harrynight(m): 10:50pm On Jun 08, 2023
RoyalBlu:
I prefer my noodles stir fried with carrots, green peas, green and red peppers, garlic and onions.

We eat noodles sparingly these days tho. cheesy

Your dish looks yum. That plantain is everything.

Is that plantain abi kpomo
Re: How do you make your noodles? (picture) by SaturnNick(m): 6:46am On Jun 09, 2023
Egoat:
How dem dey make noodles again? No be to put water, add the follow come seasonings, boil am come chop am?
Any thing outside of this na overdo abi why e be instant noodles?
Tiri bottles of hero 🍻 for you cool cool cool
Re: How do you make your noodles? (picture) by mechanics(m): 8:09am On Jun 09, 2023
Lolz, nice one, the plantain over ripe.
Re: How do you make your noodles? (picture) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:31am On Jun 09, 2023
HeartlessMan:
Noodles is for women. No real man should be caught eating noodles.
Hunger never hold you
Re: How do you make your noodles? (picture) by Josh64(m): 8:58am On Jun 09, 2023
After knowing how much calories they contain, ive stopped eating them. How ordinary one super pack go be over 600 calories

1 Like

Re: How do you make your noodles? (picture) by Sikechukwu81(m): 9:23am On Jun 09, 2023
My noodles 🍝 goes half done , full fried, turned with eggs 🥚, scent leaves , black peppers, carrots, green pea and fried fish..
Re: How do you make your noodles? (picture) by JayArmaniGozman: 9:52am On Jun 09, 2023
Megatone:
Pizza Noddles
I go like take a bite grin grin

* Parboil the Noodles
** Drain the water
*** Add fresh eggs
**** Add your ingredients and Spices
***** Mix
****** Add little oil in the frying pan
******* Allow to steam a bit
******** Add your mix
********* Make it Smooth/Flat
********** Flip using a flat plate
*********** Noodles is ready !!!
************ Add side kicks like baked beans

1 Like

Re: How do you make your noodles? (picture) by SaturnNick(m): 1:19pm On Jun 09, 2023
mariahAngel:

Not the ones made in Nigeria.
Okay. Noted
Re: How do you make your noodles? (picture) by SaturnNick(m): 1:20pm On Jun 09, 2023
Crumbian:

You thought wrong.
Yea. I just discovered with exception of those made in Nigeria
Re: How do you make your noodles? (picture) by Iupacnomenclatu(f): 1:35pm On Jun 09, 2023
Noodles is not food!
Re: How do you make your noodles? (picture) by Munzy14(m): 2:09pm On Jun 09, 2023
HeartlessMan:
Noodles is for women. No real man should be caught eating noodles.
Lmao
Re: How do you make your noodles? (picture) by Crumbian: 3:07pm On Jun 09, 2023
mariahAngel:

The ingredients you're going to need are:

- Noodles.
- Smoked panla fish (cleaned and broken).
- Vegetable oil.
- Onions (chopped).
- Fresh peppers (chopped).

Method:

- First, drop your noodles in boiling water, once they're separated, sieve out, and set aside (Make sure not to overcook your noodles).

- Heat up some vegetable oil on a medium heat.
Make sure not to use too much oil.

- Add in the pieces of fish first to fry a bit, take them out and set aside.

- Add in the chopped onions and peppers, stir, then add in the pieces of fried fish and seasoning, and stir again.

- Add in the pre cooked noodles, and keep stirring sha, until well combined.

Your eja kika noodles is ready.

Better cook am o, or else... angry

Or you will beat my username abi? undecided

Thanks a lot cheesy
Re: How do you make your noodles? (picture) by Crumbian: 3:19pm On Jun 09, 2023
Iupacnomenclatu:
Noodles is not food!

Prove it. angry
Re: How do you make your noodles? (picture) by OgaRico(m): 5:21pm On Jun 09, 2023
No bi for this same front page we see news say Noodles dey kill?
Re: How do you make your noodles? (picture) by mariahAngel(f): 5:30pm On Jun 09, 2023
Harrynight:

Is that plantain abi kpomo

Smoked fish.
Re: How do you make your noodles? (picture) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 09, 2023
ImoleNaija:
I no like Indomie at all.

But, having Hilda Baci as chef could make me develop appetite for it. tongue
Is she this sexy?
Re: How do you make your noodles? (picture) by kkins25(m): 1:18am On Jun 12, 2023
Its been about a year i ate indomie. Thanks to you, my spirit is failing and have been thinking about it since i saw this post.
Tomorrow, i shall answer the call of nature, will prepared my indomie soup and garnish with bread. Nothing on earth tastes better than indomie and bread. To top it, I will add a bottle of coke. Ler mee kuku die grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Increase In The Price Of Water / 10 Reasons Why Instant Noodles Might Not Be Good For You / 5 Children Ate Cucumber And Died In Cross River State. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.