Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

9 Married Women Talk About Their Affairs Outside Marriage - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Married Women Talk About Their Affairs Outside Marriage (47597 Views)

Do Older Women Talk Dirty During Sex / Finally Science Confirmed Why God Prohibits Sex Outside Marriage / Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Married Women Talk About Their Affairs Outside Marriage by luminouz(m): 9:41pm On Jun 08, 2023
This gender again!!!
grin grin

1 Like

Re: 9 Married Women Talk About Their Affairs Outside Marriage by enomakos(m): 9:41pm On Jun 08, 2023
Ishilove:
Believe this shît, you'll believe anything
You think na super story?

2 Likes

Re: 9 Married Women Talk About Their Affairs Outside Marriage by Jefferic(m): 9:46pm On Jun 08, 2023
True Talk my brofda.....
Reminderz:
stories not new, next!
it will continue happening over and over again..

and btw, this just proves further that the redpill does not lie... reading through some of the stories, it validates some redpill sayings below:

1) never ignore red flags..
2) you can't negotiate genuine desire, you can't buy a woman's love.
3) women are moved by emotions and how they feel at the moment.
4) hypergamy doesn't care how long you've been together.. she will leave you when she has weighed her options...
5) do not be naive when it comes to the nature of women and what women are capable of before considering having a relationship with them...
6) never rely or trust any woman...
7) do what you want to do as a man, women will always whine..
8 ) trying to impress her might work for a short while, but will haunt you in the long run..
9) women know what they are doing...
10) always make sure the woman you're in a relationship with have something to lose...
11) women don't love men, she's only in the relationship for her selfish interests... she will be gone the moment the benefits cease...
12) women will cheat multiple times and pretend they've never flirt or seen another guy's dick but flare up violently the moment they catch you cheating...
13) women are natural actresses... always verify...
14) a woman's past matters, judge her by her past.. scrutinize her thoroughly!
15) save yourself because no one is coming to save you..

1 Like

Re: 9 Married Women Talk About Their Affairs Outside Marriage by Itulah(m): 9:51pm On Jun 08, 2023
And all of them are Yoruba. Na normal thing for that side though grin

2 Likes

Re: 9 Married Women Talk About Their Affairs Outside Marriage by Babaken(m): 10:00pm On Jun 08, 2023
All the nairaland women are in exile on this topic.

2 Likes

Re: 9 Married Women Talk About Their Affairs Outside Marriage by Agugbadin: 10:17pm On Jun 08, 2023
udede:
If you see White ladies and their behaviour you go think say they are promiscuous. Mba ooo. Nigeria women of today are demons. I don sack my wife three times but she no gree go.

Yes ooo
Re: 9 Married Women Talk About Their Affairs Outside Marriage by OyinO: 10:23pm On Jun 08, 2023
Desusi:
Wow! What kind of generation we belonged? Having gone through all these nine women, l discovered three common issues they have and that are affecting families of the world as a whole. One,lack of contentment and satisfaction with what they have.
Secondly, ungodliness. No fear of God becos they didn't know Him.it takes knowing God to fear Him.The bible says,since man refused to acknowledge God nor regard him,he gave them a reprobate mind to do that which is not convenience.
Thirdly, some of them need deliverance having been possessed with the spirit of lust and immorality. Ofcourse,what do you expect from unregenerated heart.These are my observations.

Fear God? Why did God create sin?
Re: 9 Married Women Talk About Their Affairs Outside Marriage by Gbright560: 10:27pm On Jun 08, 2023
Delta & Benin got some traditions as a married woman you can't Bleep outside your matrimonial home .

2 Likes

Re: 9 Married Women Talk About Their Affairs Outside Marriage by wizod(m): 10:30pm On Jun 08, 2023
udede:
If you see White ladies and their behaviour you go think say they are promiscuous. Mba ooo. Nigeria women of today are demons. I don sack my wife three times but she no gree go.
did she cheat on you?
Re: 9 Married Women Talk About Their Affairs Outside Marriage by Pkid1: 10:58pm On Jun 08, 2023
udede:
That one ready to die with you be that oo cheesy
Re: 9 Married Women Talk About Their Affairs Outside Marriage by Hassanmaye(m): 10:59pm On Jun 08, 2023
Yemmysworld91:

Bro, you see that number 10 is what is holding my woman back. I'm not rich oh. We are not married yet,she's beautiful and get a lot of attention. But there's something we both know will be difficult for her to get elsewhere. Deeply spiritual .. Chai. I fear this gender
Is it D?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Married Women Talk About Their Affairs Outside Marriage by Hassanmaye(m): 11:04pm On Jun 08, 2023
blaise26abj:

I believe it and I don’t believe anything . In my short experience and interactions , I have heard things from the mouth of married women that I can’t post . All I will say is that most Nigerian men and women ( married or not ) deserve one another . None is holier than the other .
Hahahhahahaha

1 Like

Re: 9 Married Women Talk About Their Affairs Outside Marriage by Sulaimonsb(m): 11:39pm On Jun 08, 2023
Re: 9 Married Women Talk About Their Affairs Outside Marriage by Rinoxy: 11:52pm On Jun 08, 2023
Basic123:

You believe those fake names?

Then *round over plus* for Igbo people fish brains 😆
It's a round of applause sir.
Re: 9 Married Women Talk About Their Affairs Outside Marriage by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 08, 2023
brain54:
Wahala no Dey finish…

Them beat person on top him own wife.

Double tragedy!

And the idiot still dey marry that same wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Married Women Talk About Their Affairs Outside Marriage by Kog45(m): 12:05am On Jun 09, 2023
Reminderz:
stories not new, next!

and btw, this just proves further that the redpill does not lie... reading through some of the stories, it validates some redpill sayings below:

4) hypergamy doesn't care how long you've been together.. she will leave you when she has weighed her options...
5) do not be naive when it comes to the nature of women and what women are capable of before considering having a relationship with them...
8 ) trying to impress her might work for a short while, but will haunt you in the long run..
10) always make sure the woman you're in a relationship with have something to lose...
11) women don't love men, she's only in the relationship for her selfish interests... she will be gone the moment the benefits cease...
12) women will cheat multiple times and pretend they've never flirt or seen another guy's dick but flare up violently the moment they catch you cheating...
Oga u don married cuz na someone like you woman Dey do anyhow.Kai see how you sat down and finished women.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Married Women Talk About Their Affairs Outside Marriage by OloYeOfEgbE: 12:30am On Jun 09, 2023
When Yoruba elites are marrying igbo women...E get why ooo.. Even Fulani desert troopers hardly marry South westerners too.

BUT WHAT DOES THE LOCAL MAN KNOW

2 Likes

Re: 9 Married Women Talk About Their Affairs Outside Marriage by Metrofox(m): 2:03am On Jun 09, 2023
Desusi:
Wow! What kind of generation we belonged? Having gone through all these nine women, l discovered three common issues they have and that are affecting families of the world as a whole. One,lack of contentment and satisfaction with what they have.
Secondly, ungodliness. No fear of God becos they didn't know Him.it takes knowing God to fear Him.The bible says,since man refused to acknowledge God nor regard him,he gave them a reprobate mind to do that which is not convenience.
Thirdly, some of them need deliverance having been possessed with the spirit of lust and immorality. Ofcourse,what do you expect from unregenerated heart.These are my observations.

Guess what? the previous generation said the same thing about the generation after them. grin grin

The truth is you cannot satisfy a woman 80% of the time .Those species think upside down just pray that God touches the heart of the one you find if not... grin . Money ? X, Power? X,Fame? X: women are not logical thinking creatures and don't know what they want WOMEN WANT WHAT OTHER WOMEN WANT .

The only leverage you have as a man is to find the one that loves you more than you love her...ask my guy 2ba.. grin grin

p.s this was not revealed to me by flesh grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Married Women Talk About Their Affairs Outside Marriage by nedekid: 2:27am On Jun 09, 2023
jaxxy:
b4 u get married decide the type of marriage u want and discuss it with ur potential partner. Everybody has their different ideas and versions of marriage that may not correspond or dissimilar with what u are planning in ur head.

How does this affect issue of cheating in marriage?
Abi will both of you discuss eg, I do not want a cheating marraige or I want one?
Re: 9 Married Women Talk About Their Affairs Outside Marriage by RedpillAnalyst: 2:28am On Jun 09, 2023
Ishilove:
Believe this shît, you'll believe anything

Some might be fictional, I have seen worse.

Ugly guys and normies don't know what women can do if they find a guy attractive.

Only few men can see the darkside of women and the other side of this world.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Married Women Talk About Their Affairs Outside Marriage by nedekid: 2:30am On Jun 09, 2023
Metrofox:

Guess what? the previous generation Saud the same thing about the generation after them. grin grin

The truth is you cannot satisfy a woman 80% of the time .Those species think upside down just pray that God touches the heart of the one you find if not... grin . Money ? X, Power? X,Fame? X: women are not logical thinking creatures and don't know what they want WOMEN WANT WHAT OTHER WOMEN WANT .

The only leverage you have as a man is to find the one that loves you more than you love her...ask my guy 2ba.. grin grin

p.s this was not revealed to me by flesh grin grin
Even 2 bab madam, was she not fucking that oga, married to that very young yellow actress under 2 babas nose?

4 Likes

Re: 9 Married Women Talk About Their Affairs Outside Marriage by PrincessofDSS(f): 2:41am On Jun 09, 2023
udede:

Hahaha

Sack? C’mon don’t be silly
Re: 9 Married Women Talk About Their Affairs Outside Marriage by Metrofox(m): 2:46am On Jun 09, 2023
nedekid:

Even 2 babas madam, was she not fucking that oga, married to that very young yellow actress under 2 babas nose?

well he's probably cool with the dynamics between them because him serf go dey run matters and that could have been done out of vengeance or "me serf can do my own" not out of enjoyment like the guys do..He can get that babe on lockdown if he wants but again he's prolly comfy with the status quo. She takes care of the kids so last last na the man gain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Married Women Talk About Their Affairs Outside Marriage by udede(m): 5:04am On Jun 09, 2023
PrincessofDSS:

Hahaha

Sack? C’mon don’t be silly
what can i say, i divorced her the traditional way by tell her people that I no do again that they should come carry their pikin, i even offload her properties outside. She refused to go and her poeple just ignored me. Her property stayed outside for months until my village head come intervane. Na me still return her things to my house. Ok I later begged her to accept seperation so that we can review the marriage from out side. She refused, I brought a second wife, she sent her parking , though i made the mistake of going for a well brought up peaceful girl.
This week again I begged her to please leave my life, that i will manage seperation she laughed it off.

This is a ten years old childless marriage ooo. (And God knows that I'm not rejecting her because of her childlessness)

My sister na so i see my self ooo. My plan now na to run comot for my house go live with a lady that is a wife material and we go have children first.

But my pride and prestige will be hurt as I'm the assistant father of the house (first son) and our parents are dead so I'm like the father of the house. A very big polygamous family

Abeg make i stop here before people begin to think say i dey joke

9 Likes

Re: 9 Married Women Talk About Their Affairs Outside Marriage by Mrtaye: 5:08am On Jun 09, 2023
Biglittlelois:
Lol, the spirit behind sex is very strong.
Honestly sex is inevitable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Married Women Talk About Their Affairs Outside Marriage by nedekid: 5:10am On Jun 09, 2023
Metrofox:

well he's probably cool with the dynamics between them because him serf go dey run matters and that could have been done out of vengeance or "me serf can do my own" not out of enjoyment like the guys do..He can get that babe on lockdown if he wants but again he's prolly comfy with the status quo. She takes care of the kids so last last na the man gain
The man get bastard money, that is the reason. Him de give woman money weh de change their lives.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Married Women Talk About Their Affairs Outside Marriage by 12345baba(m): 5:31am On Jun 09, 2023
jaxxy:
b4 u get married decide the type of marriage u want and discuss it with ur potential partner. Everybody has their different ideas and versions of marriage that may not correspond or dissimilar with what u are planning in ur head.
been married for 12 years now marriage is not that straight forward, one way traffic or as u want type. Things happen along the line that will change your views . This marriage thing na God . All sorts of temptation yakpa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Married Women Talk About Their Affairs Outside Marriage by bonetalk(m): 6:01am On Jun 09, 2023
brain54:
Wahala no Dey finish…

Them beat person on top him own wife.

Double tragedy!
Can you imagine
Re: 9 Married Women Talk About Their Affairs Outside Marriage by bonetalk(m): 6:05am On Jun 09, 2023
Jefferic:
True Talk my brofda.....
I just screenshot these golden rules

1 Like

Re: 9 Married Women Talk About Their Affairs Outside Marriage by bonetalk(m): 6:24am On Jun 09, 2023
Reminderz:
stories not new, next!

As a man that wants to live long and enjoy life... These rules are inevitable... Know this and know peace
Re: 9 Married Women Talk About Their Affairs Outside Marriage by maasoap(m): 6:26am On Jun 09, 2023
Desusi:
Out of three points of yours, two has to do with God and religion. Hmmm
Re: 9 Married Women Talk About Their Affairs Outside Marriage by maasoap(m): 6:28am On Jun 09, 2023
Reminderz:
stories not new, next!

They're reading this too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today / 'No Man Should Engage Me With N20k Ring, Else I Will Use It To Stoned You'-lady / Dollars Husband Sprayed On Wife At Their Wedding Reception (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.