Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Nigerians Hail Couple Selling Petrol At 198 Per Litre Instead #500 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Hail Couple Selling Petrol At 198 Per Litre Instead #500 (2790 Views)

Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate / Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan / We May Start Selling Petrol Above N145 –IPMAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Hail Couple Selling Petrol At 198 Per Litre Instead #500 by blowjohn(m): 12:03am On Jun 09, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
I don't know how old you are . But in my journey in life so far ,I have came across hundreds of billionaire's that end up as street beggers. If those couples continue like this ,it's just a matter of time before the run out of business and money

Ur still not making sense.
It's like saying that AA Rano will one day become poor if he dares to sell at the old price.

How now?
These kind of people are not known for extravagantly stupid lifestyles.

Their own is to build rich generations.

Not to be the foolish mike Tyson of old
Re: Nigerians Hail Couple Selling Petrol At 198 Per Litre Instead #500 by CodeTemplar: 6:32am On Jun 09, 2023
Perfectbeing:

You used N9.9 million to buy 50k litres in your truck when fuel was N198.
Now fuel is 500. N500 will buy you only 19800 litres of fuel..

So where will you see the remaining money to refill your stock? Will you borrow?
the person who sold a fuel of N500 at N198 to you wanted them sold to the populace at N198 and you agreed. Yes or No?

As for the remaining money, govt didn't help markettees start so cannot help them run or inject capital into their operation.

You are one of the problems we have.
Re: Nigerians Hail Couple Selling Petrol At 198 Per Litre Instead #500 by Father4all: 6:51am On Jun 09, 2023
What's the difference grin
Re: Nigerians Hail Couple Selling Petrol At 198 Per Litre Instead #500 by SmartPolician: 12:49pm On Jun 09, 2023
yetunsbay:
see reasoning

If you fault what I wrote, it means you have never done a serious business before. And to be honest, I am not surprised you think this way.
Re: Nigerians Hail Couple Selling Petrol At 198 Per Litre Instead #500 by dododawa1: 12:53pm On Jun 09, 2023
GOD bless NIGERIA
Re: Nigerians Hail Couple Selling Petrol At 198 Per Litre Instead #500 by Perfectbeing(m): 10:42pm On Jun 10, 2023
CodeTemplar:
the person who sold a fuel of N500 at N198 to you wanted them sold to the populace at N198 and you agreed. Yes or No?

As for the remaining money, govt didn't help markettees start so cannot help them run or inject capital into their operation.

You are one of the problems we have.
Business is business. You can't use emotions to run business..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iran Backed Houthi Terrorist Group Responsible For Internet Outage Across Africa / Why Did Obj Force Yar Adua On Us? / Canadian Police Burst Nigerians In Identity Theft Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.