Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,016 members, 7,956,769 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:29 PM

Why I Feel El-rufai Is, Without A Doubt, A Dangerous Person" - David Hundeyin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Feel El-rufai Is, Without A Doubt, A Dangerous Person" - David Hundeyin (946 Views)

Why El-rufai Is Angry With Tinubu: Nigerian Governors' Forum Chairmanship / "Nasir El-Rufai Is My Brother" - Kadaria Ahmed Says In An Old Tweet / Saraki Is A Dangerous Person And A Desperado — Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Feel El-rufai Is, Without A Doubt, A Dangerous Person" - David Hundeyin by Glimpsetv: 1:35am On Jun 09, 2023
David Hundeyin Exposes El-Rufai: A Chilling Portrait of a Dangerous Figure"

During a recent interview, David Hundeyin sheds light on his perception of El-Rufai as an unquestionably perilous individual.

Hundeyin reveals that his belief stems not only from El-Rufai's involvement in the genocidal violence in southern Kaduna but also from a distressing personal experience. According to Hundeyin, a close friend of his, who happens to be a journalist, was compelled to abandon his family and seek refuge outside the country.

This dire situation arose after his friend wrote a story about the southern Kaduna. Shockingly, within a span of four days, six out of his friend's seven sources mysteriously passed away, one after another. Furthermore, an assassination attempt was made on his friend's life, which led him to flee his homeland. Currently, he is living under protective custody.

In addition, David Hundeyin went on to divulge further details during the interview. Watch the video for more:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKF_WMkGYOo

Unquestionably Dangerous: David Hundeyin's Assessment of El-Rufai

2 Likes

Re: Why I Feel El-rufai Is, Without A Doubt, A Dangerous Person" - David Hundeyin by Ihateheadslamer: 1:36am On Jun 09, 2023
angry
No doubt about it El-Rufai: A Chilling Portrait of a Dangerous Figure"

1 Like

Re: Why I Feel El-rufai Is, Without A Doubt, A Dangerous Person" - David Hundeyin by Jennie002: 1:36am On Jun 09, 2023
You just have to trust nobody in the "first place"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Feel El-rufai Is, Without A Doubt, A Dangerous Person" - David Hundeyin by Racoon(m): 3:45am On Jun 09, 2023
Nasir El-Rufai have always been a dangerous terrorist who have spoken in no unclear terms about his ethno-religious supremacist sentiments and agenda but alas, Nigeria is a place terrorists are well venerated even by government.

This is a terrorist that said he can call on the 1 Division garrison in Kaduna to arrest Peter Obi while his foot soldiers have been killing southern Kaduna people in an endless orgy of bloodshed.

Imagine no DSS, army, police have issued any counter statement let alone arrested this killer to face justice especially over his recent inflammatory statements of the political dominance of Islam in Nigeria. My heart goes out to the victims of all these senselessness, but for all those agbadorian Christians, you got your conscience and karma to face.

6 Likes

Re: Why I Feel El-rufai Is, Without A Doubt, A Dangerous Person" - David Hundeyin by sonature1: 7:17am On Jun 09, 2023
El-Rufai said a lot of things about Muslims taking over the country and nobody made any fuss about it.

Well, Muslims are free to take over anywhere they like but they shouldn't try that nonsense with South East. Just like Wike once declared, South East is a Christian region!

1 Like

Re: Why I Feel El-rufai Is, Without A Doubt, A Dangerous Person" - David Hundeyin by Glimpsetv: 7:22am On Jun 09, 2023
Racoon:
Nasir El-Rufai have always been a dangerous terrorist who have spoken in no unclear terms about his ethno-religious supremacist sentiments and agenda but alas, Nigeria is a place terrorists are well venerated even by government.

This is a terrorist that said he can call on the 1 Division garrison in Kaduna to arrest Peter Obi while his foot soldiers have been killing southern Kaduna people in an endless orgy of bloodshed.

Imagine no DSS, army, police have issued any counter statement let alone arrested this killer to face justice especially over his recent inflammatory statements of the political dominance of Islam in Nigeria. My heart goes out to the victims of all these senselessness, but for all those agbadorian Christians, you got your conscience and karma to face.

I experience unease while watching this interview, and I quietly hope that the various rumors I've heard about himl are not true.
Re: Why I Feel El-rufai Is, Without A Doubt, A Dangerous Person" - David Hundeyin by Glimpsetv: 7:29am On Jun 09, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
angry
No doubt about it El-Rufai: A Chilling Portrait of a Dangerous Figure"

That is my fear. David Hundeyin is known for rarely making groundless claims. It's worth recalling that he was the first to report on the Nigeria air fraud, despite facing significant criticism and derogatory remarks from many. As events unfolded, it became evident that he had indeed spoken the truth. Mere days after his revelation, the entire air fraud situation became transparent.
Re: Why I Feel El-rufai Is, Without A Doubt, A Dangerous Person" - David Hundeyin by marlow1962(m): 7:39am On Jun 09, 2023
We are in a regime where the elites can say/do the unspeakable and still walk free. But common say/do the unspeakable, expect those political errand boy at your door.
Re: Why I Feel El-rufai Is, Without A Doubt, A Dangerous Person" - David Hundeyin by sotall(m): 7:40am On Jun 09, 2023
undecided
Re: Why I Feel El-rufai Is, Without A Doubt, A Dangerous Person" - David Hundeyin by jmoore(m): 7:50am On Jun 09, 2023
The real problem are some ignorant Christians who have become tools in the hands of jihadists.

Those Christians insulting Peter Obi, calling him a religious bigot have all turned deaf and dumb, so they can't hear what Hellrufai said.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Feel El-rufai Is, Without A Doubt, A Dangerous Person" - David Hundeyin by sirchim(m): 9:07am On Jun 09, 2023
CHRISTIANS are Hell Rufai's greatest nightmare. If you see how this man rig every election in Christian dominated LGA, you will understand. When I see some gullible people say Muslims are more than CHRISTIANS in Kaduna, I will just laugh. I only ask them this question, ''why do Hell Rufai, always rig Christian dominated LGA in every election at same time cancels their votes?” He is so passionate in conquering the CHRISTIANS, cos their numbers are really a great threat to him.
Re: Why I Feel El-rufai Is, Without A Doubt, A Dangerous Person" - David Hundeyin by Glimpsetv: 10:24am On Jun 10, 2023
sirchim:
CHRISTIANS are Hell Rufai's greatest nightmare. If you see how this man rig every election in Christian dominated LGA, you will understand. When I see some gullible people say Muslims are more than CHRISTIANS in Kaduna, I will just laugh. I only ask them this question, ''why do Hell Rufai, always rig Christian dominated LGA in every election at same time cancels their votes?” He is so passionate in conquering the CHRISTIANS, cos their numbers are really a great threat to him.

Hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

People Seem To Think Lord Lugard Was A Powerful Man But His Boss Was An Igbo Man / Nigeria Must Not Consider Military Action In Niger Without Chad And Cameroon / A Moral Call To Amoral Conscripts, By Wole Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.