Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,686 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

I Have Stayed So Long In Prison– Shehu Sani Backs Call For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Stayed So Long In Prison– Shehu Sani Backs Call For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release (20930 Views)

Strike: This Will Send Clear Message – Shehu Sani Backs NLC, TUC / Senator Elisha Abbo Backs Call To Impeach Buhari Over Insecurity / Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Stayed So Long In Prison– Shehu Sani Backs Call For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by PecE2Make: 11:20am On Jun 09, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Nnamdi Kanu should never be allowed to smell freedom of movement again till eternity tongue
The cup you used to measure for others will be used against you.

1 Like

Re: I Have Stayed So Long In Prison– Shehu Sani Backs Call For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by goodnessme1(f): 11:21am On Jun 09, 2023
Diligent1:

The blood of innocent people are on you
The blood of Below and others killed by Nigeria government are on you.

1 Like

Re: I Have Stayed So Long In Prison– Shehu Sani Backs Call For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by 00FFT00(m): 11:32am On Jun 09, 2023
post=123668583:

The man who saw tomorrow.
Na man you be.
You predicted it perfectly right ✅️ ✅️

This animalistic bastard and swine will die in prison for all the innocent lives of Nigerians he caused to die.
He will die as an animal he referred Nigerians to.

Cownu, you will never ever end well in this life and the life thereafter for the brutal murders you perpetrated to innocent igbos who refused to support your political agenda.

May all the cannibalistic animals involved in the death of innocent igbos all die miserably like fowls on the street.
Along with the online bastards and animals supporting all these brutal killings.
Y'all will never ever end well in this life, as long as God lives.

This image below of our relative Miracle Nwobodo that cownu and brainwashed animals killed just because she joined Nigeria Police Force.
(While cownu's elder sister is still working in the same Nigeria Police Force as we type!)
Miracle's mom is still crying as we type.
Again, For all the animals supporting cownu for all the deaths he has caused fellow igbos, innocent igbos for crying out loud, and the others supporting terrorists boko haram, your mothers will cry on your grave also as our relative cries everyday.
Y'all will never escape the calamity coming your ways you cannibals.
As long as God lives......

So shall it be in Jesus name.
As long as God lives.

[b][/b]
You have said it all.
He will never escape all the consequences of his atrocities in this nation about all the murders he caused the igbos and Nigeria at large.
Justice will surely prevail and the blood of the innocent souls he caused to die painfully will come back to haunt him.

AMEN.
So shall it be.
Iseeeeeee.......

Not even about the write-up,
It's all about justice meted out to all the animals involved in the murders of innocent people.

Thanks for the heads-up tho'.

Miracle Nwobodo and all the innocent girls beheaded and used for rituals, and all innocent souls murdered,
Your God is fighting your battles.
This is only the beginning.

Miracle, May devil and Amadioha destroy the lives of your assassins that also killed multitude of innocent igbos.
Same fate goes to every imbe that quote this post to say rubbish.
Your mothers will cry on your Graves just the way our relative Miracle Nwobodo mother cried on her grave refusing to be consoled just few months ago
Amadioha will strike yall down with full force before 21 days.
As long as God lives.
Y'all can never escape the consequences of your evil, wicked and devilish acts.

Devil and Amadioha punish cownu and all his brainwashed swines, they will never escape the result of their evil crimes.

Cownu's end is nigh.
The mothers of all evil and wicked swines supporting him and cheering him on with al the vicious and merciless murders, will cry the same way our miracle nwobodo mother cried refusing to be consoled.
Painful deaths shall be all your portion in life, y'all cannot never escape the evil you have done, never!

Killing of innocent boys and girls in igboland on the command of the mental animal called Cownu, shekau and James Nwafor.
Painful ends await them all evil animals

Every sane person knows that.

We Rise.

And what will your deranged self do when he does become a free man. Richer, more influential and gets to sit at the power table while your insignificant, poverty ravaged existence continues to fizzle away on Nairaland politics section?.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Stayed So Long In Prison– Shehu Sani Backs Call For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by Godsonkemz(m): 11:32am On Jun 09, 2023
post=123668583:

Na man you be.

This animalistic bastard and swine will die in prison for all the innocent lives of Nigerians he caused to die.

Cownu, you will never ever end well in this life and the life thereafter for the brutal murders you perpetrated to innocent igbos who refused to support your political agenda.

May all the cannibalistic animals involved in the death of innocent igbos all die miserably like fowls on the street.
Along with the online bastards and animals supporting all these brutal killings.

This image below of our relative Miracle Nwobodo that cownu and brainwashed animals killed just because she joined Nigeria Police Force.
(While cownu's elder sister is still working in the same Nigeria Police Force as we type!)
Again, For all the animals supporting cownu for all the deaths he has caused fellow igbos, innocent igbos for crying out loud, and the others supporting terrorists boko haram, your mothers will cry on your grave also as our relative cries everyday.

As long as God lives.

[b][/b]
You have said it all.
He will never escape all the consequences of his atrocities in this nation about all the murders he caused the igbos and Nigeria at large.
Justice will surely prevail and the blood of the innocent souls he caused to die painfully will come back to haunt him.

AMEN.
So shall it be.
Iseeeeeee.......

It's all about justice meted out to all the animals involved in the murders of innocent people.

Miracle Nwobodo and all the innocent girls beheaded and used for rituals, and all innocent souls murdered,

Miracle, May devil and Amadioha destroy the lives of your assassins that also killed multitude of innocent igbos.
Your mothers will cry on your Graves just the way our relative Miracle Nwobodo mother cried on her grave refusing to be consoled just few months ago
As long as God lives.

Devil and Amadioha punish cownu and all his brainwashed swines, they will never escape the result of their evil crimes.

Cownu's end is nigh.
The mothers of all evil and wicked swines supporting him and cheering him on with al the vicious and merciless murders, will cry the same way our miracle nwobodo mother cried refusing to be consoled.
Painful deaths shall be all your portion in life, y'all cannot never escape the evil you have done, never!

Killing of innocent boys and girls in igboland on the command of the mental animal called Cownu, shekau and James Nwafor.

We Rise.

I don't want to say that you are very stewpeed but your comment here validates it.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Stayed So Long In Prison– Shehu Sani Backs Call For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by NLPoliceWoman: 11:35am On Jun 09, 2023
Godsonkemz:

I don't want to say that you are very stewpeed but your comment here validates it.
Seun Mynd44 Dominique Justwise.
Rule 2
Re: I Have Stayed So Long In Prison– Shehu Sani Backs Call For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by sharpsecret: 11:37am On Jun 09, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Nnamdi Kanu should never be allowed to smell freedom of movement again till eternity tongue
why?
Re: I Have Stayed So Long In Prison– Shehu Sani Backs Call For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:56am On Jun 09, 2023
To make a foolish decision can bring praise or cause insecurity. For now releasing Nnamdi kanu from prison will be seen as foolish
Re: I Have Stayed So Long In Prison– Shehu Sani Backs Call For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by Austineva(m): 12:08pm On Jun 09, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
and ur dream shall forever remain an illusion cos he, Maazi Nnamdi Kanu is coming out very soon with Biafra Flag. Mark that! I wonder what u gonna do then

1 Like

Re: I Have Stayed So Long In Prison– Shehu Sani Backs Call For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by Austineva(m): 12:15pm On Jun 09, 2023
yinkus6750:
It's not about staying long in detention that will determine his release.
The country needs peace at this point in time.
There must be clear terms for him to abide with
Hope those governors will be able to convince him to see reason and abide with the terms and conditions?
no terms and conditions for Nnamdi Kanu's release, he must be released unconditionally and we Biafrans must secure that and after that Biafra will be declared cos we are Biafrans we are not Nigerians. Take note

1 Like

Re: I Have Stayed So Long In Prison– Shehu Sani Backs Call For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by leanonme82: 12:23pm On Jun 09, 2023
tommy589:
'Something must have happened along the way'

Lol. They killed all the leaders of the country in January 1966 and collected wotowoto is 'what happened along the way'.

Dem no kill nay of their own leader. After igbo man enter he didnt arrest any coup plotter. Didnt even hear other peoples cry for justice. Na to do unification decree and pack igbos to civil service of other regions dey hungry am.
Re: I Have Stayed So Long In Prison– Shehu Sani Backs Call For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by GistFullGround: 12:30pm On Jun 09, 2023
El-rufai CANNOT last one week in prison, if he's found liable; he will just quench!
Re: I Have Stayed So Long In Prison– Shehu Sani Backs Call For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by efe21: 12:41pm On Jun 09, 2023
leanonme82:

Lol. They killed all the leaders of the country in January 1966 and collected wotowoto is 'what happened along the way'.

Dem no kill nay of their own leader. After igbo man enter he didnt arrest any coup plotter. Didnt even hear other peoples cry for justice. Na to do unification decree and pack igbos to civil service of other regions dey hungry am.
I believe you are educated and understand nepotism. Until we as Nigerians leave tribal sentiments aside and see ourselves as Nigerians first before being Hausa, Yoruba, and Igbo..... I am afraid Nigeria can never be one.

This unnecessary hatred for our brothers and sisters who are fellow Nigerians have been a divisive factor hampering our development as a country since 1960.... And the politicians are happy about it because it keep them in power at the expense of the well-being of the average Nigerian who is poor and may remain poor unless we the masses learn to love ourselves like we achieved during Endsars and fight our common enemy looting our national treasury to secure their future and that of their children unborn (the politicians).

My name is Efe..... Bowing out.
Re: I Have Stayed So Long In Prison– Shehu Sani Backs Call For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by onuman: 12:49pm On Jun 09, 2023
obembet:
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, please release KANU....

Now that Malami is gone, who is still holding MNK prisoner?
Malami believe that if Kalu actualizes Biafra, Malami's Fulani will become poorer.
He believes that proceeds from crude oil and gas are all a country needs to survive.

1 Like

Re: I Have Stayed So Long In Prison– Shehu Sani Backs Call For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by chigaemezuogu: 12:49pm On Jun 09, 2023
God bless shehu sani for speaking the truth, the congregation of vultures speaking ill against someone that came to liberate his people from the shacles of the enemies and lawless country. God bless Nnamdi kanu the hero of our time.

1 Like

Re: I Have Stayed So Long In Prison– Shehu Sani Backs Call For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by onuman: 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2023
post=123668583:

Na man you be.

As long as God lives.

[b][/b]
You have said it all.

AMEN.
So shall it be.
Iseeeeeee.......

As long as God lives.

Cownu's end is nigh.

We Rise.

Lol. Parasite on another overdrive.
You are yet to accept the fact that the richest countries in the world have no crude oil and gas deposits.

That's why Nnamdi Kalu with his Biafra drive is your nemesis.
Re: I Have Stayed So Long In Prison– Shehu Sani Backs Call For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by gideonvalor98(m): 12:54pm On Jun 09, 2023
Lutherblaq:

Thank you Sir for standing on the truth, history will be kind to you.
The problem with Nigerian youths is laziness as their ex president rightly ponted out, they forget history so quick, they forget atrocities, evils, state sponsored terrorism that brought Nnamdi Kanu into the picture.

For long time, Ipob only protests peacefully on the streets against state sponsored terrorism and marginalism and what did the government do? They continued killing peaceful protesters, the most shameful one was at a catholic church in Nkpor, Idemili north local government in Anambra state. They had gathered to pray before going on peaceful protest but the police stormed there and killed alot of unarmed civilians. You all hypocrits have forgotten it or rather forming ignorance because of your sheer hatred for the Igbos.

You all are forming ignorance how Fulani Herdsmen storms farms in the east and kill at will yet the government will keep mute, notable was in Enugu when Fulanis killed alot of villagers and got arrested by the government when they wanted to retaliate but the murderers were moving freely.

Nnamdi Kanu formed ESN and they succeded in securing the farm lands in the East from the terrorists amomg the fulani herdsmen and unfortunately these evil herdsmen still kills in every other parts of the country but you hypocrits are not courageous enough to call them out even when they keep on killing your own people.

Many of the killings been attributed to Ipob i believe were not carried out by the body because they always take responsibility of their actions.

Many of you hypocrits knows the truth but will keep on running from it, just know that injustice to any part of a body will adversely affect the whole body.

NNAMDI KANU will stay in prison FOREVER. Don't even reason am say TINUBU will release him. This will serve as a deterrent to you intending IPOB fools that might want to toe his path.

When you have the time to correct him , to use sense in his approach...NO he was behaving as an ALMIGHTY and you Igbos were cheering him ON.

FORGET ABOUT KANU...HE IS GONE!

1 Like

Re: I Have Stayed So Long In Prison– Shehu Sani Backs Call For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by allthingsgood: 12:56pm On Jun 09, 2023
Lutherblaq:

Thank you Sir for standing on the truth, history will be kind to you.
The problem with Nigerian youths is laziness as their ex president rightly ponted out, they forget history so quick, they forget atrocities, evils, state sponsored terrorism that brought Nnamdi Kanu into the picture.

For long time, Ipob only protests peacefully on the streets against state sponsored terrorism and marginalism and what did the government do? They continued killing peaceful protesters, the most shameful one was at a catholic church in Nkpor, Idemili north local government in Anambra state. They had gathered to pray before going on peaceful protest but the police stormed there and killed alot of unarmed civilians. You all hypocrits have forgotten it or rather forming ignorance because of your sheer hatred for the Igbos.

You all are forming ignorance how Fulani Herdsmen storms farms in the east and kill at will yet the government will keep mute, notable was in Enugu when Fulanis killed alot of villagers and got arrested by the government when they wanted to retaliate but the murderers were moving freely.

Nnamdi Kanu formed ESN and they succeded in securing the farm lands in the East from the terrorists amomg the fulani herdsmen and unfortunately these evil herdsmen still kills in every other parts of the country but you hypocrits are not courageous enough to call them out even when they keep on killing your own people.

Many of the killings been attributed to Ipob i believe were not carried out by the body because they always take responsibility of their actions.

Many of you hypocrits knows the truth but will keep on running from it, just know that injustice to any part of a body will adversely affect the whole body.

This is nothing but cooked up lies
All the records are there. Nnamdi kanu is obviously nothing but a terrorist
And stop lieing. Government did not kill any protester. Infact Govt largely ignored his rants till he threatened to Kill Buhari

Nnamdi kanu was released on bail. How did it end? He went to form ESN and started sending weapons to Nigeria to cause mayhem
What of the thousands of killings in the south east instigated by his boys smh
Re: I Have Stayed So Long In Prison– Shehu Sani Backs Call For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by Chiboy484(m): 1:12pm On Jun 09, 2023
Asiwaju release mazi Nnamdi KANU now, and he shall be released no vulture or wicked soul will stop him
Re: I Have Stayed So Long In Prison– Shehu Sani Backs Call For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by UNDFTD: 1:32pm On Jun 09, 2023
For the M0R0NS who get an erection each time, they mention IPOB and like to run their foul mouths calling people swine (you know yourselves), you will be served your own breakfast. It's only a matter of time no matter how many Fulani a$$e$ you kiss. You're nothing but douchebags and idiots! You're always here ranting against IPOB and foaming in the mouth like a rabid infested dog. May the evil that you support and wish upon Mazi Nnamdi Kanu be visited upon you and your family many times over!

1 Like

Re: I Have Stayed So Long In Prison– Shehu Sani Backs Call For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by UNDFTD: 1:37pm On Jun 09, 2023
onuman:

Lol. Parasite on another overdrive.
You are yet to accept the fact that the richest countries in the world have no crude oil and gas deposits.

That's why Nnamdi Kalu with his Biafra drive is your nemesis.

Don't pay mind to the Fulani a$$ kisser! He's going to be served his own breakfast in due course by his Fulani Masters!

2 Likes

Re: I Have Stayed So Long In Prison– Shehu Sani Backs Call For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by Kaymansion(m): 1:38pm On Jun 09, 2023
I think President Tinubu have it mind to release him immediately he was sworn in as a President but recently Nnamdi Kanu started running his mouth in DSS custody that nothing will stop from Biafra agitation
Re: I Have Stayed So Long In Prison– Shehu Sani Backs Call For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by EmeraldEmperor(m): 1:49pm On Jun 09, 2023
Release Nnamdi Kanu Mr President
Biko
Re: I Have Stayed So Long In Prison– Shehu Sani Backs Call For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by tyinfinity: 2:36pm On Jun 09, 2023
Please please pack twenty prostitute inside his room in prison.he will not like to be released again
Re: I Have Stayed So Long In Prison– Shehu Sani Backs Call For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by Belafonte(m): 3:14pm On Jun 09, 2023
Nnmadi Kanu's vacation in the Nigerian correctional apparatus needs to be extended ad infinitum. I'd they had imprisoned Boko Haramists at their inception we wouldn't be hearing of insurgency and terrorism. Nnamdi Kanu no doubt was emboldened to design his rhetoric because he saw the Fulanis kill with impunity. He needs to be made an example of. He should be released at the age of 97.
Re: I Have Stayed So Long In Prison– Shehu Sani Backs Call For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by Belafonte(m): 3:14pm On Jun 09, 2023
tyinfinity:
Please please pack twenty prostitute inside his room in prison.he will not like to be released again
Your head is correct. Make he dey drink yoghurt dey drink wine with barbecue
Re: I Have Stayed So Long In Prison– Shehu Sani Backs Call For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by Belafonte(m): 3:15pm On Jun 09, 2023
Kaymansion:
I think President Tinubu have it mind to release him immediately he was sworn in as a President but recently Nnamdi Kanu started running his mouth in DSS custody that nothing will stop from Biafra agitation

Nnamdi Kanu is not ment to be a free agent. Let him cool his heels in prison
Re: I Have Stayed So Long In Prison– Shehu Sani Backs Call For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by Charly68: 3:30pm On Jun 09, 2023
Kanu made the greatest mistake of his life. Is it Tinubu that he was mandating his boys to go ahead and burn down his properties during End SARS riot that will come and release him now.. He knows he hated him with passion ,releasing him is like empowering the state enemy to bring down his new Govt. Let Kanu be eating and drinking where he is ..after all he is enjoying free food and medicare ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: People, Events And Places In Nigeria History / Rivers Assembly Refuses To Swear In Nyeche / Rochas Okorocha Denies Calling Omojuwa "Stupid", Says It's 'Photoshopped'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.