Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,514 members, 7,812,600 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Mercy Chinwo Gave ₦1,000,000 Back To A Church As An Offering After She Was Paid - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mercy Chinwo Gave ₦1,000,000 Back To A Church As An Offering After She Was Paid (41646 Views)

Ghanaian Pastor Flaunts Cash He Received As Offering After Church Service / Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die / Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Chinwo Gave ₦1,000,000 Back To A Church As An Offering After She Was Paid by benqo01(m): 11:21am On Jun 09, 2023
HERE IS MY TWO CENT ON THIS,I DONT THINK 10M IS TOO MUCH FOR A PERFORMANCE BESIDES MERCY CHINWO IS AN A LIST GOSPEL SINGER

I JUST DEY IMAGINE HOW MUCH JOE PRAIZE GO CHARGE
Re: Mercy Chinwo Gave ₦1,000,000 Back To A Church As An Offering After She Was Paid by Harddiskng(m): 11:22am On Jun 09, 2023
Some Nigerians are just silly hypocrites.

So she shouldn’t charge Churches for her performance?? When she wants to pay house rent, are you go to pay it on her behalf? Are you going to buy fuel for her? Feed her children? Pay her children school fees.

The people on this trend saying she shouldn’t charge, how many of you have worked and at the end of the month told your employer - “You don’t need to pay me, this month is free?” undecided

She has put time, effort and energy into her craft and she rightfully charge her worth! If you can’t pay go away!

What nonsense double standard is this, cuz it would never cross your mind to tell Davido to lower is price.

Some of you talk like you misplaced your sense

1 Like

Re: Mercy Chinwo Gave ₦1,000,000 Back To A Church As An Offering After She Was Paid by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:23am On Jun 09, 2023
Questions

Is it because 10M news came out??
Re: Mercy Chinwo Gave ₦1,000,000 Back To A Church As An Offering After She Was Paid by Espelbengz(m): 11:31am On Jun 09, 2023
It is just my opinion, I am the least person to send whatever renumeration these arts get from church folks, e no the bug me one bit, just speaking on the topic, it's obvious you didn't read to comprehend my stance.. read again.

Rayban25:

Because they are not worldly acts they should be given freely? And the man has to be rich before they state a price?

What you're opposed to is not anybody's business oga...if foursquare should invite john selman as a guest pastor in their church they will still give him honorarium..why do you people think your opinions are so important? That they're doing it for God dosent mean they arent offering a service to you..they have their own time and schedule and are not obliged to come to your church...
Re: Mercy Chinwo Gave ₦1,000,000 Back To A Church As An Offering After She Was Paid by Johninfantry: 11:37am On Jun 09, 2023
Nigeria churches na scam ,all na greedy business men and women
Re: Mercy Chinwo Gave ₦1,000,000 Back To A Church As An Offering After She Was Paid by dealslip(f): 11:48am On Jun 09, 2023
MetroLane:
Which means she charges #9 million per show.

She only returned the excess #1 million.

Abeg just mind your business this morning.
She charged from one church and returned the excess (her tithe) to another church.

No be the same church all of them be, or the Rev Fr, that reported that she charges #10 million, was he lying?

You lack Everything that makes someone a human.

Dumbo, learn to read between the lines. If not there won't be any difference between you and a goat that's staring at a piece of paper.

This malu is looking for attention, oya I have given it to you, go and eat as breakfast.

Call your parents, I think they're crying now.

Your Foolishness should be spelled in capital letters. Yes this church paid her significantly less than #10 million, what about the previous church that paid her, did they pay her below #10 mill also? Or where did you read in my post that she is paying her tithe based on what she got recently.

Abeg carry your mumu-ness go sweep una compound.

You sef read, no dey embarrass your family, or maybe they are even used to the embarrassment sef, who knows.

Carry your long story to the printing press, if they reject it, shove it up your airhole when you get home....

I've written what I want, if you don't like it, you can go and jump inside the lagoon.

About the insults,I made a comment without insulting anyone, yet y'all quoted me with your various versions of insult, what was I supposed to do, smile and say God bless you, no I won't, I'm not Jesus. If someone is stupid enough to quote me with insult, then I have no other option than to call stupid people what they are. If you're stupid I'll gladly tell you. What you do with the information is none of my business.
To be fair to you, you gave us all enough warning about the status of your mental health. We all just felt we could help you see differently.

I have confirmed that you have serious challenges with comprehension, so I won't bother to respond to you again. I don't suffer fools gladly. Have a nice life till you get help.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Chinwo Gave ₦1,000,000 Back To A Church As An Offering After She Was Paid by mayorkent(m): 12:16pm On Jun 09, 2023
Smiles , cover as regards that rev father telling us she charges 10m per show ..
Re: Mercy Chinwo Gave ₦1,000,000 Back To A Church As An Offering After She Was Paid by isabi2lof: 12:18pm On Jun 09, 2023
Her gift will make ways for her
Re: Mercy Chinwo Gave ₦1,000,000 Back To A Church As An Offering After She Was Paid by Electorate: 12:37pm On Jun 09, 2023
nlfpmod:
As shared by George Onyedikachukwu Nnadozie.

https://twitter.com/GeorgeNnad/status/1666849086866161664?t=XVRcXs34IOPC4h05Tr1DuA&s=08

Promicah:
The Bible said "The gift of a man shall make a way for him." It's not bad she's charging. If you don't like it then move.

When it comes to gospel ministers they want them to minister almost free but when the likes of Davido and Wizkid charge that amount, it's okay.

How do you expect them to feed if she doesn't charge. If it's easy to get a song from the realm, you too enter studio and sing.

Solidkay:
It's like going to visit someone and the person asks you to give him money to buy you refreshment...

TemplarLandry:
Hope those trying to malign her see this. I really like her and Judikay. 💜

Damage control, all these epistle to defend her, just because you like someone doesn't mean you should loose your senses, The unchanged fact is that she charges money to praise God. Period.

Re: Mercy Chinwo Gave ₦1,000,000 Back To A Church As An Offering After She Was Paid by travismacoy: 12:47pm On Jun 09, 2023
Is shameful today churches are been run as enterprises.
Seeing threat like this makes me hide my face
Re: Mercy Chinwo Gave ₦1,000,000 Back To A Church As An Offering After She Was Paid by Quebec91(m): 1:25pm On Jun 09, 2023
cheesy
MetroLane:

She only returned the excess #1 million (her tithe).
Re: Mercy Chinwo Gave ₦1,000,000 Back To A Church As An Offering After She Was Paid by Stylishwebs: 1:41pm On Jun 09, 2023
PNomsule:

Forget the extra information, @metrolane did the maths, 10% tithing. Simple
Bird of the same feather. Apparently you didn't read the writeup too and if you did, you didn't comprehend much.

The Person said: While I won't disclose the exact amount she received, it was significantly less than half of ₦10,000,000.

Half of 10m is 5m. And he said significantly less than half of the 10m. Which means significantly less than 5m. If the amount is significantly less than 5m, then it's either 2m or 3m.

Lazy readers everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Chinwo Gave ₦1,000,000 Back To A Church As An Offering After She Was Paid by PNomsule: 2:13pm On Jun 09, 2023
Stylishwebs:

The Person said: While I won't disclose the exact amount she received, it was significantly less than half of ₦10,000,000.

Half of 10m is 5m. And he said significantly less than half of the 10m. Which means significantly less than 5m. If the amount is significantly less than 5m, then it's either 2m or 3m.

Lazy readers everywhere.

grin grin grin grin grin

Na u no dey comprehend well, what else did u think I meant by "forget the extra information" which infact was an afterthought?! Do the maths na, na tithe she comot give and tithe na 10%... simple
Re: Mercy Chinwo Gave ₦1,000,000 Back To A Church As An Offering After She Was Paid by tosinet(m): 2:39pm On Jun 09, 2023
I don't know why some people always want police and dictate how should conduct their business.

You want to invite a musician to your church to minister and you want to just give honorarium to the musician and probably leave logistics for you to handle?

The musician will probably come with professional instrumentalists and most likely some of their instruments that runs into millions of naira (A montage should be around 2million naira) not including some necessary staff like sound/production manager and likes...

No information about where they are performing... If they have to travel from say Lagos to abuja/Port Harcourt/Cross River for a program, they probably had to be there a day before the program, who will lodge them and where? Does the team travel by road for such program? How much do you pay for retainership of professional instrumentalists and other members of the musical team or a musician has to be looking for professionals to perform with?
Re: Mercy Chinwo Gave ₦1,000,000 Back To A Church As An Offering After She Was Paid by Amayabor1: 2:45pm On Jun 09, 2023
priceactionx:
Medicine after death. Saying the money is far less than half, 10million. It can't be equal in every church and many people know the reason already.
It's not only her, it is all of them. While am not against them taking some fees cos many times logistics is not that easy, but they most times charge outrageously. Imagine many of them developed their talents in the church, build themselves in the choir, use church instruments to become experts , yet they come back and charge same church branch outrageous fees. To me, that's not the best. I have witnessed it many times not only her.

That's why many called them entertainers. Funny thing is that many help the church to collect offerings there by helping them to get the money paid to them back because they know people will respond well to their offering requests.

I hope you know it is not a must to call people like her? Go your way if you feel she charges too much
Re: Mercy Chinwo Gave ₦1,000,000 Back To A Church As An Offering After She Was Paid by Spiff20(m): 3:01pm On Jun 09, 2023
I hope you all understand that she's under a music label EeZee Concepts, and that her management might be in charge of this fee. So we should be dragging EeZee Tee not her. Okay don't drag him, just ask him why and he'll explain to you everything. For now free Mercy, she's a sugar to us.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Chinwo Gave ₦1,000,000 Back To A Church As An Offering After She Was Paid by blahc007: 3:05pm On Jun 09, 2023
Beremx:
Because she was called out for charging money for her shows, now we are hearing for the first time she's giving offering in church.

Odiegwu
Did you read what Oluoma said at all...?
If you read the statement well, nobody was called out...

Father Oluoma never said she called Mercy chinwo and she charged him 10m..

He was just estimating...naso una carry de mata for head like gala..

Well, thank God for Mercy chinwo....she didn't react to what the clout chasing priest said....

No be tode bad belle enter Christianity...

They are tired of cristicising pastors, now na music ministers..

My anger be say na christians de do christians..

A whole man of God of his calibre go pulpit go de call who no call am....and people were applauding him

1 Like

Re: Mercy Chinwo Gave ₦1,000,000 Back To A Church As An Offering After She Was Paid by Nwanieke(m): 4:12am On Jun 10, 2023
MetroLane:

She only returned the excess #1 million (her tithe).

"Understanding of English" please be easy to comprehend embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved / "TB Joshua Heals A Man That His Manhood Refused To Stop Being Erect" (Video) / Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.