Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,196 members, 7,853,069 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:48 AM

To Anyone Who Plans On Starting Or Already Into International Trade - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Anyone Who Plans On Starting Or Already Into International Trade (162 Views)

Nigerian Man Who Plans To Marry With His N400k Paying Job Loses It / Please Help!!!!my Girlfriend Cheated On Me ,now She Plans On Committing Suicide! / Guy who plans to smash 500 ladies, shares after sex photos(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Anyone Who Plans On Starting Or Already Into International Trade by PeeboyDmx: 8:03am On Jun 09, 2023
Hello Everyone

My name is Peter Kalio I'm from Okrika, Rivers State Nigeria recently I moved to Dubai UAE, I live in the Capital Diera

I think before my purpose of coming here is ready, I should take advantage of opportunity For those of you into International trade (Import & Export) I can help you, I can offer you products from here, delivery it down to your location in Nigeria I made some friends, business partners actually, are you looking for clothes, mobile phones and phone accessories, shoes, etc I can provide them to you from Dubai If you are interested in handling your business yourself, I can connect you directly to the sellers of your different products and all you have to do is tip me off

If interested, please quote me and I'll drop my contact Thank You

(1) (Reply)

Unveiling The Paradox: Unpopular Opinion On Male Toxicities & The Bad Boy Appeal / Deep Thoughts / Is There Any Of Your Exes You Would Like To Date Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.