Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Please Help!!!!my Girlfriend Cheated On Me ,now She Plans On Committing Suicide! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help!!!!my Girlfriend Cheated On Me ,now She Plans On Committing Suicide! (4258 Views)

My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? / I Refused My Uncle’s Wife Of Sex & She’s Plans To Get Me Thrown Out, Pls Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!!!!my Girlfriend Cheated On Me ,now She Plans On Committing Suicide! by ebuka10box(m): 10:47am On Jun 02, 2019
I have been dating this girl for about 4months,sincerely she has been good and she doesn't demand much. I have been loyal for these past months cause I decided to take her serious and shun flirting. I noticed she has been so occupied 3weeks back cause she is always on the phone either chatting or on calls even as late as 12am. I confronted her to tell me the truth if she is having sex outside our relationship , she wanted to deny it but I pressed on. She told me she had a fling with her bestie 2weeks ago in her house. I didn't feel bad cause she cheated on me but the idea of a bestie having sex with her in her house got me upset and she hasn't visited the guy from what she told me. She said that was the only time she cheated in me. I told her its over and since then she has been crying and begging me to come back. Couple of days back I learnt she tried committing suicide and the text messages I have been receiving from her makes me afraid. I don't want her to harm herself or commit suicide neither do I want to go back to the relationship. Please nairalanders,how do I go about this!!!!! I don't want to be blamed after everything when I didn't have bad motives.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help!!!!my Girlfriend Cheated On Me ,now She Plans On Committing Suicide! by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 02, 2019
Just go to the nearest police station n tell them everything u just wrote here.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!!!my Girlfriend Cheated On Me ,now She Plans On Committing Suicide! by ebuka10box(m): 10:55am On Jun 02, 2019
sherylbakky:
Thought of that but a friend persuaded me not to. He told me not to quit just like that, he said I should act like we r still dating but show less attention . She is gonna get tired with time.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!!my Girlfriend Cheated On Me ,now She Plans On Committing Suicide! by MJBOLT: 10:55am On Jun 02, 2019
you dont want to be blamed for what exactly?undecided she's manipulating you,if she succeeds she will cheat again and this time rub it in your face.let the b*tch kill herself so we can type RIP for her on nairaland

28 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!!my Girlfriend Cheated On Me ,now She Plans On Committing Suicide! by Sundrus: 10:55am On Jun 02, 2019
sherylbakky:
cheesy see market for police...but na better advice u give sha...just that police no get head 4 this kwuntry

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!!my Girlfriend Cheated On Me ,now She Plans On Committing Suicide! by Davash222(m): 10:57am On Jun 02, 2019
Don't date or marry a woman out of pity or sympathy. If you're no longer comfortable with the relationship, dump her sorry asss and move on with your 'beautiful' life.

Una wey dey fall in love with Nigerian girls, una strong oo. I rather fall astray than to fall in love with a Nigerian girl.

9 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!!my Girlfriend Cheated On Me ,now She Plans On Committing Suicide! by ebuka10box(m): 11:01am On Jun 02, 2019
MJBOLT:
you dont want to be blamed for what exactly?undecided she's manipulating you,if she succeeds she will cheat again and this time rub it in your face.let the b*tch kill herself so we can type RIP for her on nairaland
I understand what u mean bro but big body no be big mind. U know when a lady feels guilty and wants to make things right ,she can go as far as doing anything . Moreover the suicide trend right now is high ...... She might be keen on committing suicide or manipulating it, bros I no wan hear shooting bird mama fly away

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help!!!!my Girlfriend Cheated On Me ,now She Plans On Committing Suicide! by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 02, 2019
ebuka10box:
Thought of that but a friend persuaded me not to. He told me not to quit just like that, he said I should act like we r still dating but show less attention . She is gonna get tired with time.
Huh, if u know u can cope with the pretence, that's not a bad advise either.

But u need to be smart 'cos that's how she will keep running to anything inside trousers just to get comfort.
Re: Please Help!!!!my Girlfriend Cheated On Me ,now She Plans On Committing Suicide! by Preshy561(f): 11:06am On Jun 02, 2019
Be like seh na besties deh enjoy pass bf/gf.
Re: Please Help!!!!my Girlfriend Cheated On Me ,now She Plans On Committing Suicide! by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 02, 2019
I pity guys that fall in love with naija babes...bro still act normal with benefits, that's all

6 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!!my Girlfriend Cheated On Me ,now She Plans On Committing Suicide! by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 02, 2019
Preshy561:
Be like seh na besties deh enjoy pass bf/gf.

you know the drill

4 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!!my Girlfriend Cheated On Me ,now She Plans On Committing Suicide! by ebuka10box(m): 11:20am On Jun 02, 2019
SmellySperm:
I pity guys that fall in love with naija babes...bro still act normal with benefits, that's all
Thanks
Re: Please Help!!!!my Girlfriend Cheated On Me ,now She Plans On Committing Suicide! by Jayslicky: 11:46am On Jun 02, 2019
I advise you don't pretend that you are still in the relationship, it will do you and her a lot of good, if you deceive her it may later lead to something bad, she may just kill you for that since she has the courage to try suicide, she may just kill you and kill herself. She has obssessive love for you.

Tell her that you guyz should take a break in your relationship and let you clear your head, put her in this condition for at least six months, you will notice her affection for you would reduce drastically. That girl has not yet discovered herself hence the reason she is trying to commit suicide for boyfriend not even husband.

7 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!!my Girlfriend Cheated On Me ,now She Plans On Committing Suicide! by dingbang(m): 11:49am On Jun 02, 2019
Pls she should do whatever the fvck she wants to do. She wants to kill herself? Allow her to do so. You owe no one anything
Re: Please Help!!!!my Girlfriend Cheated On Me ,now She Plans On Committing Suicide! by SageMK: 11:52am On Jun 02, 2019
Women are very good at emotional torture.
Don't let her manipulate you into taking her back.

Your concern for her safety is understandable, but she cheated on you. She made her decision & you've made yours. The best you can do is to ask that bestie to carry on but what ever you do, do not fúcking take her back.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!!my Girlfriend Cheated On Me ,now She Plans On Committing Suicide! by internationalman(m): 11:56am On Jun 02, 2019
It's high time we see a female commit suicide because of a male.. It's always been boys..

I can't wait to type rest in peace

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!!!my Girlfriend Cheated On Me ,now She Plans On Committing Suicide! by Vizzim: 11:57am On Jun 02, 2019
Op why not take her case to those Suicide report groups. There is no point going back to her since your mind is made-up to walk away but pls don't neglect her. You actually safe her life.
Re: Please Help!!!!my Girlfriend Cheated On Me ,now She Plans On Committing Suicide! by CAPSLOCKED: 11:58am On Jun 02, 2019
YOUNG MEN OF NAIRALAND THIS THREAD IS TO REMIND YOU THAT THERE'S NOTHING LIKE GENUINE "BESTIE" RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN A WOMAN AND A MAN.

IF YOUR LADY HAS A BESTIE THAT IS MALE, OR KEEPS A LOT OF MALE FRIENDS CLOSELY, THEN I'M SORRY FOR YOU.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!!!my Girlfriend Cheated On Me ,now She Plans On Committing Suicide! by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 02, 2019
that girl is acting drama, pls move on with your life, if you dont want to be the one looking for sniper to drink

forget about her, a cheat is always a cheat.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!!my Girlfriend Cheated On Me ,now She Plans On Committing Suicide! by MJBOLT: 12:28pm On Jun 02, 2019
no spoil market for us na

CAPSLOCKED:
YOUNG MEN OF NAIRALAND THIS THREAD IS TO REMIND YOU THAT THERE'S NOTHING LIKE GENUINE "BESTIE" RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN A WOMAN AND A MAN.

IF YOUR LADY HAS A BESTIE THAT IS MALE, OR KEEPS A LOT OF MALE FRIENDS CLOSELY, THEN I'M SORRY FOR YOU.
Re: Please Help!!!!my Girlfriend Cheated On Me ,now She Plans On Committing Suicide! by Donlexybaze(m): 12:36pm On Jun 02, 2019
SmellySperm:
I salute oo
Re: Please Help!!!!my Girlfriend Cheated On Me ,now She Plans On Committing Suicide! by Redoil: 12:44pm On Jun 02, 2019
SmellySperm:
you know the drill
Drink red oil ur sperm no go smell again
Re: Please Help!!!!my Girlfriend Cheated On Me ,now She Plans On Committing Suicide! by SaucyBenks(m): 12:53pm On Jun 02, 2019
ebuka10box:
I have been dating this girl for about 4months,sincerely she has been good and she doesn't demand much. I have been loyal for these past months cause I decided to take her serious and shun flirting. I noticed she has been so occupied 3weeks back cause she is always on the phone either chatting or on calls even as late as 12am. I confronted her to tell me the truth if she is having sex outside our relationship , she wanted to deny it but I pressed on. She told me she had a fling with her bestie 2weeks ago in her house. I didn't feel bad cause she cheated on me but the idea of a bestie having sex with her in her house got me upset and she hasn't visited the guy from what she told me. She said that was the only time she cheated in me. I told her its over and since then she has been crying and begging me to come back. Couple of days back I learnt she tried committing suicide and the text messages I have been receiving from her makes me afraid. I don't want her to harm herself or commit suicide neither do I want to go back to the relationship. Please nairalanders,how do I go about this!!!!! I don't want to be blamed after everything when I didn't have bad motives.
she can go to hell for all I care... But one concern I have is this... if you ever dare come back with her, then you're a bastard!

He enjoyed her for free bro.. Who even knows if he released the akamu inside of your bitchy girlfriend... Here's a reason why you should unapologetically dump her... if you hadn't found out or pressed on when she foolishly denied it, you would never ever have found out cos she'll never have told you and it seem she enjoyed the guys dick than yours, even when you Bleep her, don't be surprised she calls out the guy's name... I'm doing male bestie with Nigerian bitvhes too bro and I can tell you, they are easy prey when it comes to pant shifting... I can advice for Africa grin shed have dumped you anyway if this had continued but thank God you found out... You could have put a ring in a hoe's finger brah hahahahahahhahahahaha grin grin grin

There's this ebony bestie of mine that returned from school one time and I kissed the mumu who was in a "serious" relationship that I'm aware of and she said I should never try that again... After 5mins, I grabbed her and she asked what I was doing, I didn't say a word but proceeded to pulling her pants and she didn't say anything other than when she said "Bleep me"... Many of them like that.. I'm sure the bestie is way cuter than you are grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!!my Girlfriend Cheated On Me ,now She Plans On Committing Suicide! by Eroms4life17(m): 12:54pm On Jun 02, 2019
Bros I think i think you should be diplomatic about this girl because if anything happens, her blood will be on your hands. Pretend to accept her back. Have sex with her if need be. But never promise her marriage. This will help calm her down and make her understand that she's free to move on with life.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!!my Girlfriend Cheated On Me ,now She Plans On Committing Suicide! by ebuka10box(m): 1:44pm On Jun 02, 2019
Jayslicky:
I advise you don't pretend that you are still in the relationship, it will do you and her a lot of good, if you deceive her it may later lead to something bad, she may just kill you for that since she has the courage to try suicide, she may just kill you and kill herself. She has obssessive love for you.

Tell her that you guyz should take a break in your relationship and let you clear your head, put her in this condition for at least six months, you will notice her affection for you would reduce drastically. That girl has not yet discovered herself hence the reason she is trying to commit suicide for boyfriend not even husband.
thank you very much,I appreciate
Re: Please Help!!!!my Girlfriend Cheated On Me ,now She Plans On Committing Suicide! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:47pm On Jun 02, 2019
ebuka10box:
Ebuka, stop allowing a girl to manipulate you. Allow her commit her suicide in peace! She didn't know when she was sleeping with the guy abi? See guy, she won't commit any suicide if you leave her... But you will be the one to commit suicide if you accept her back because she won't stop cheating.

NB: She has cheated with the said guy not ONCE and there is possibility that she has done with several other guys during the 4 month in view.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!!my Girlfriend Cheated On Me ,now She Plans On Committing Suicide! by Jokerman(m): 3:11pm On Jun 02, 2019
Never allow your girl keep any male bestie, you should be her bestie and all, and if she can't cope, both of you should walk away
Re: Please Help!!!!my Girlfriend Cheated On Me ,now She Plans On Committing Suicide! by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 02, 2019
See as d girl jus dey manipulate u like chessboard with her fake crocrodile tears and fake threats of suicde. Iyam very sure she no wan miss out on d hefty allowance u send to her but yet she still cant do away with her bestie cos d guy is acrobatic like Lexinton Steel in za oza room. Wetin i go suggest is dont buy into her manipulation but still take style search her room weda SNiper dey for u to be sure if she means wat she says. All d same pet her then gradually cut away frm her and get urself a loyal girl.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!!my Girlfriend Cheated On Me ,now She Plans On Committing Suicide! by Masterppower: 3:39pm On Jun 02, 2019
Leave her commit suicide abeg.

She is just manipulating you.
Re: Please Help!!!!my Girlfriend Cheated On Me ,now She Plans On Committing Suicide! by coolh3ad(m): 4:02pm On Jun 02, 2019
ebuka10box:

It doesn’t work all the time. It’s a 50/50 chance. She might not get tired....
Re: Please Help!!!!my Girlfriend Cheated On Me ,now She Plans On Committing Suicide! by coolh3ad(m): 4:08pm On Jun 02, 2019
ebuka10box:

I feel very disgusted whenever a lady tells me she has a Male bestie. I always look at the lady with annoyance. So as woman plenty full everywhere na man she see take do bestie. Well na girl/lady wey never see life dey try that rubbish...I know how I being besties with some ladies ended. Las las we go sha cheat on them (My Gf and Her BF)......
Re: Please Help!!!!my Girlfriend Cheated On Me ,now She Plans On Committing Suicide! by babyfaceafrica: 4:41pm On Jun 02, 2019
this OP is very weak..what nansense is this...anything she likes let her do,what is your business?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Once Had A Gay Friend / Picture: A Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Yenagoa / Should I Break Up With Her Or Continue To Play Along With Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.