Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

My Wife Has Not Allowed Me Touch Her - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Has Not Allowed Me Touch Her (38747 Views)

My Wife Complains When I Touch Her / The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Has Not Allowed Me Touch Her by Kingstanding: 4:53pm On Jun 09, 2023
Tallesty1:
What exactly do you want us to do? Beg her? hold her down so you can have some? or get a new door for you?
. I think getting him an iron door will be better. Shey their bathroom also did not get door? Mr Man your wife did not love you anymore.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Not Allowed Me Touch Her by sync(f): 4:56pm On Jun 09, 2023
Her reasons are valid
Fix the damn door!!
Re: My Wife Has Not Allowed Me Touch Her by GloriousGbola: 5:03pm On Jun 09, 2023
The last time I checked men are supposed to be problem solvers. Las Las this is just click bait. A guy can't be so vacuous that he can't rustle up a solution to an easy problem.
Re: My Wife Has Not Allowed Me Touch Her by Quicksilver5: 5:08pm On Jun 09, 2023
Drama
Re: My Wife Has Not Allowed Me Touch Her by mike272(m): 5:12pm On Jun 09, 2023
Re: My Wife Has Not Allowed Me Touch Her by linearity: 5:15pm On Jun 09, 2023
Who wears the trouser in that house, you or your wife?

I agree, there are some objections from your wife which are reasonable and you have to accept eg she is sick, very very tired, but the reason you posted is not one of them.

If her objections are not one of the above, you can judge based on your circumstances if they are reasonable and if they are, be the man and rectify them and if they are not, be the man and make your wife give you what due you and rightly belongs to you….unless, if she is the one that wears the trouser in that house.

Don’t be a whimper men, women don’t respect sissy men, they respect someone who know road, some who is in charge, someone who can direct them, they are looking for someone they can follow and can give direction, someone who have solutions, go back to your house and be that man!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Not Allowed Me Touch Her by Segzy19: 5:18pm On Jun 09, 2023
Then go get a door.... Simple!
Re: My Wife Has Not Allowed Me Touch Her by godofuck231: 5:20pm On Jun 09, 2023
Marry a second wife , its simple, no need to tell poor people on nairaland

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Not Allowed Me Touch Her by UptownVibes(m): 5:21pm On Jun 09, 2023
Buy door nau? There are cheap wooden doors ,cut and join carpenter can run for you with less than 10k.. Put cement bags as soundproof cheesy Buy small Bluetooth speaker join.. Use the Bluetooth dey play love song,while on the pussy,digging it ,like your destiny depends on it undecided
Get out of here jor
Re: My Wife Has Not Allowed Me Touch Her by obaidan: 5:21pm On Jun 09, 2023
Rubyjade:
From DM
U too buy door na....orishirishi....sex na bastard o
Re: My Wife Has Not Allowed Me Touch Her by shedy03(m): 5:26pm On Jun 09, 2023
Rubyjade:
From DM
Women can pack their siblings in their matrimonial home like it's part of the marriage conditions
Re: My Wife Has Not Allowed Me Touch Her by Johninfantry: 5:32pm On Jun 09, 2023
God go punish, bring her come my house nw

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Not Allowed Me Touch Her by Tannhauser(m): 5:37pm On Jun 09, 2023
grin

Anyone who thinks this is about doors needs their brains examined

Me, wey my wife dey demand say I come back home for hot mekwe after dropping the kid off at school.
Dey play.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Not Allowed Me Touch Her by davillian(m): 5:39pm On Jun 09, 2023
Tombrown3:

seriously, I don't understand why people who know they can't care of children keep bringing them into this world.

He want to bring in a child into a house without a door.
I just tire...

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Not Allowed Me Touch Her by 1daboi: 5:42pm On Jun 09, 2023
Tallesty1:
What exactly do you want us to do? Beg her? hold her down so you can have some? or get a new door for you?
this really cranked me bro, thanks

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Not Allowed Me Touch Her by Exceed15: 5:46pm On Jun 09, 2023
Wow her with live& gifts,Touch her in right places she can't resist. Thank me later cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Not Allowed Me Touch Her by eepeepook: 6:14pm On Jun 09, 2023
Fix a door, na. What advice is needed here?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Not Allowed Me Touch Her by dannex4adx(m): 6:24pm On Jun 09, 2023
Rubyjade:
From DM

The solution is simple, tell him to put a door there.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Not Allowed Me Touch Her by kiddkash(m): 6:39pm On Jun 09, 2023
Touch or being intimate?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Not Allowed Me Touch Her by Yankiss(m): 6:47pm On Jun 09, 2023
Rubyjade:
From DM
Whatever you are suspecting is correct. If you suspect she is cheating you are right. If you suspect it's just all about the door and nothing else, you are also right. So, how come all of two years u couldnt fix the door, Jnr didnt hold you and she didnt feel anything too?

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Wife Has Not Allowed Me Touch Her by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 09, 2023
Re: My Wife Has Not Allowed Me Touch Her by freemanq(m): 7:18pm On Jun 09, 2023
Go and tell your village king

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Not Allowed Me Touch Her by Igbokwechika101(m): 7:20pm On Jun 09, 2023
Bro's you never ready to chop pussy.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Not Allowed Me Touch Her by GOVERNORR: 7:23pm On Jun 09, 2023
Send her to her father's house for sex free holiday.

Just deleted one babe who thinks I have patience for no sex till after marriage

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Not Allowed Me Touch Her by Rubyjade: 7:27pm On Jun 09, 2023
emmykk:

Put that child to sleep the day you guys plan to make love or buy door .

Most women don't like sex as men after they felt they have secure marriage,and be giving the type of excuse you are giving now.in that case get a girlfriend or patronize harlots
Re: My Wife Has Not Allowed Me Touch Her by Enemyofpeace: 7:27pm On Jun 09, 2023
Is it only when childrens are around person fit fok? Dem no dey comot go play? You no fit give dem sleeping tablets for them to sleep? Mtcheeeeeeew
Re: My Wife Has Not Allowed Me Touch Her by mipeesoft(m): 7:44pm On Jun 09, 2023
Bros the solution is in your post, get the dam door fixed and let the banging starts, then you come back and thank me grin
Rubyjade:
From DM

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Not Allowed Me Touch Her by crafteck(m): 7:51pm On Jun 09, 2023
Whats all this, u self no touch her, you be man, find your way...
Re: My Wife Has Not Allowed Me Touch Her by Hassanmaye(m): 7:56pm On Jun 09, 2023
Evolutionlove:
Mumu
Hahahhahahaha my stomach, when there are many bitches Now nawoo
Re: My Wife Has Not Allowed Me Touch Her by Hassanmaye(m): 7:57pm On Jun 09, 2023
Tallesty1:
Hahahhahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'My Dad Is A Deadbeat' Top Worn By Daughter On Father's Day / My Wife Left The House Because I Confronted Her Mother / Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.